Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,362 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 249,583
Pageviews Today: 407,859Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 2,340
05:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461405
United States
12/20/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
Some actual kids, with names, died. As I said I live less than 50 miles from Newtown. I am on the mailing list of a local real estate firm William Raveis which sent me an email, from which I hope they will not mind my copying:

The tragic act of violence that occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on Friday, December 14th, will forever leave a hole in the hearts of families and communities across the nation and the globe. Twenty-six lives, including twenty children at the tender ages of 6 and 7 years old, were taken far too soon. Now, amid the flurry of headlines, videos and endless commentary on social networks, we work to pick up the pieces, hoping to bring back normalcy and joy to the traditional schoolday.
This tragedy has hit us especially hard because our staff and clients are involved. One of our brokers, Sandy Previdi, and her husband Jeffrey, lost their beautiful daughter, Caroline in the shooting. Five families we have touched have also lost their children to this senseless crime. ...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28008747

HOLY CRAP alert:

Notice Mrs. Previdi doesn't have a picture on her profile page at work:
[link to www.raveis.com]

That's off the hook ridiculous as Realtors ALWAYS have a picture of themselves.

But here's the best part - I tricked a Google search and forced Google to show me when her profile page was first indexed by Google... and that was just 2 days ago:

[link to i47.tinypic.com]

In other words, The Realtor (William Raveis) is shilling for this psyop... posting a fake agent page on their website.

And of course, Sandy Previdi is more predictive programming... her first name is Sandy after all.

Wow!

Thanks perp/shill for giving us this gold. I love when this stuff backfires against the criminals.

Pass this far and wide!
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
12/20/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
Some actual kids, with names, died. As I said I live less than 50 miles from Newtown. I am on the mailing list of a local real estate firm William Raveis which sent me an email, from which I hope they will not mind my copying:

The tragic act of violence that occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on Friday, December 14th, will forever leave a hole in the hearts of families and communities across the nation and the globe. Twenty-six lives, including twenty children at the tender ages of 6 and 7 years old, were taken far too soon. Now, amid the flurry of headlines, videos and endless commentary on social networks, we work to pick up the pieces, hoping to bring back normalcy and joy to the traditional schoolday.
This tragedy has hit us especially hard because our staff and clients are involved. One of our brokers, Sandy Previdi, and her husband Jeffrey, lost their beautiful daughter, Caroline in the shooting. Five families we have touched have also lost their children to this senseless crime. ...

HOLY CRAP alert:

[link to www.raveis.com]

But here's the best part - I tricked a Google search and forced Google to show me when her profile page was first indexed by Google... and that was just 2 days ago:

In other words, The Realtor (William Raveis) is shilling for this psyop... posting a fake agent page on their website.

And of course, Sandy Previdi is more predictive programming... her first name is Sandy after all.

Wow!

Thanks perp/shill for giving us this gold. I love when this stuff backfires against the criminals.

Pass this far and wide!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461405

Fuckin' A. Is this legit?
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/20/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOLY CRAP alert:

[link to www.raveis.com]

Wow!

Pass this far and wide!

This needs it's own thread and it needs to be pinned.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 12/20/2012 02:09 PM

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10920814
United States
12/20/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOLY CRAP alert:

[link to www.raveis.com]

Wow!

Pass this far and wide!

This needs it's own thread and it needs to be pinned.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

I know, I know...

... This is off the hook, smoking gun that everything about school shootings is faked.

This PROVES that the liars (the media and the military) is just creating shit out of thin air to distract us.

This PROVES there are no parents of victims. And of course there are no victims, either.

(How soon before this thread gets deleted?)
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/20/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know, I know...

... This is off the hook, smoking gun that everything about school shootings is faked.

This PROVES that the liars (the media and the military) is just creating shit out of thin air to distract us.

This PROVES there are no parents of victims. And of course there are no victims, either.

Go ahead and start a new thread 405. You found this piece of strange.

I happen to think that there are actual victims and actual victims parents.

But I seriously doubt that this was the work of a lone crazed unstable gunman.

We may disagree about how it really went down, but any inconsistencies we find in the 'official story' will lead us closer to what is really going on.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18226170
United States
12/20/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok...
i took the parker family photo from the website linked earlier.

without going into too much work, i took the head of the youngest child, reduced it to 97% and re-positioned it to where it would need to be to look like an authentic photo.

obviously, i didn't do all the cleanup work around the head yet and left it blank so you can see the difference.

to be honest, i couldn't see any evidence of tampering other than the size of the youngest child's head.

if it is a fixed photo, then it would seem as tho the oldest child is actually the middle child and the middle is actually the youngest. which would mean that there are only two children, not three.

it is weird to me that the child on the far left, her legs are hidden. it's also a bit weird that the dad's right shoulder seems a bit wider than the left.

but, who knows...

FIRST: original shot
:parkerfam:

SECOND: head reduced to 97% and repositioned to the left
:photoalter:
 Quoting: Salt

Whats bothering me is the background colors. The girl on the far right has the red colored background, the rest of the family is all green. To me it looks like a division in the picture and out of balance. And, if I zoom way in, the few hairs that sweep to the left like they are laying on the dad's arm, are broken lines, not continual strands of hair.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/20/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
:parkerfam:
 Quoting: Salt

What sticks out about this photo to me is the strange smile she has.

It doesn't look that different than the smile she has in the Obama Presidential Photo Op.

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know, I know...

We may disagree about how it really went down, but any inconsistencies we find in the 'official story' will lead us closer to what is really going on.

I've started many threads about this topic already... I'm the HOLY CRAP guy. Just search GLP and you'll see a lot of my posts that I've started over the last 6 years here.

But that Previdi stuff is seriously smoking gun. There is no debunking it.

Also, that picture of the family - the girl sitting on daddy's lap is missing legs. And the little girl making devil-horn fingers is no accident... that's in a bunch of other pics - that is masonic code.

It never ends.

Stay tuned for the expose.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know, I know...

Also, there was no guns... no gunman... no victims.

There are never shootings - it's all BS we see on TV and we read in the newspapers - all given to us to scare us and control us.

It's all in our heads.

I'm going to prove it.

Stay tuned!
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/20/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've started many threads about this topic already... I'm the HOLY CRAP guy. Just search GLP and you'll see a lot of my posts that I've started over the last 6 years here.

Also, that picture of the family - the girl sitting on daddy's lap is missing legs. And the little girl making devil-horn fingers is no accident... that's in a bunch of other pics - that is masonic code.

It never ends.

What do you make of this?

[link to www.youtube.com]

The guy in camo pants found in the woods who was handcuffed by the police.

The father of a child at the school?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20266151
United States
12/20/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10920814

THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE ASSHOLE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20266151
United States
12/20/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know, I know...

Also, there was no guns... no gunman... no victims.

There are never shootings - it's all BS we see on TV and we read in the newspapers - all given to us to scare us and control us.

It's all in our heads.

I'm going to prove it.

Stay tuned!

PARANOID ASSHOLE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
12/20/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOLY CRAP alert:

[link to www.raveis.com]

Wow!

Pass this far and wide!

Thank you for this.

I am neither a perp nor a shill. Please look at my posts on this subject. I am, believe it or not, someone who is just putting up whatever information I have (subject to privacy concerns if there were any, etc.) and trying to get to the bottom of this situation.

How would you have been able to discover this if I had not quoted from the letter I was sent?
mr_brightside74

User ID: 23755869
United States
12/20/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out his Facebook page.

Look at this photo that they are showing. It was posted in 2010!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

That's the same dress that the other girl is wearing now 2 yrs later
Mr. Brightside
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

It never ends.

What do you make of this?

[link to www.youtube.com]

The guy in camo pants found in the woods who was handcuffed by the police.

The father of a child at the school?

When I look at a magician, I never look at the hand he wants me to see. Instead, I look for the other hand... the one trying to steal my wallet.

Remember, there are no guns... no gunman... no victims in these shootings.

We've seen not a drop of blood... not a single CCTV video... not a single pic from the scene.

When we understand and accept that this is all scary scenarios (and nothing more than that), everything else makes total sense.

So I don't even look at videos that show possible gunman. It's a red herring distraction.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOLY CRAP alert:

[link to www.raveis.com]

Wow!

Pass this far and wide!

Thank you for this.

I am neither a perp nor a shill. Please look at my posts on this subject. I am, believe it or not, someone who is just putting up whatever information I have (subject to privacy concerns if there were any, etc.) and trying to get to the bottom of this situation.

How would you have been able to discover this if I had not quoted from the letter I was sent?

You said (and I quote):
Some actual kids, with names, died.

Then you tried to support this with a fraudulent lie of an email.

Either way, I thank you for trying to pass this lie onto us as it's a true breakthru and busts these liars for who they are.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOLY CRAP alert:

[link to www.raveis.com]

Wow!

Pass this far and wide!

Thank you for this.

You said (and I quote):

Either way, I thank you for trying to pass this lie onto us as it's a true breakthru and busts these liars for who they are.

What can I say, the email convinced me. I didn't think they would have the cojones to invent a realtor and her family, which it's looking like they did.

You debunkers are a bit touchy, after all it's pretty clear from reading my post that the email was the reason for my assertion that real people died, but it's worth putting up with it for the value you add.

hf

BTW I've asked on this very thread whether Victoria Soto really exists or ever existed.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/20/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW I've asked on this very thread whether Victoria Soto really exists or ever existed.

[link to edition.cnn.com]

You mean this Victoria Soto? The one with the family pic of a creepy old man flashing the horns in the background? (at 56 seconds in)

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 12/20/2012 03:00 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17305628
Netherlands
12/20/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if it's been mentioned somewhere in this excellent thread already, but look at the WALLS behind him, specifically at the start of the video, on the left hand side. Some guy walks from right to left and disappears behind the 'brick' wall - but look at the left hand wall closely - you can clearly see it's a painted wall, meant to look like bricks, and there is a vertical join all the way down, halfway across, where the bricks are elongated!
So this was filmed in a STUDIO.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOLY CRAP alert:

[link to www.raveis.com]

Wow!

Pass this far and wide!

Thank you for this.

You said (and I quote):

What can I say, the email convinced me. I didn't think they would have the cojones to invent a realtor and her family, which it's looking like they did.

You debunkers are a bit touchy, after all it's pretty clear from reading my post that the email was the reason for my assertion that real people died, but it's worth putting up with it for the value you add.

hf

We "debunkers" are touchy because we've been screwed by the military who hire perps to come here and distract us.

And it PISSES me off. And it should PISS you off too because they're job is to make it seem like we're surrounded by chaos and death.

I make no apologies for my quick trigger.

To answer your other question, none of the "victim's" parents are really who they say they are. They are either actors or computer simulations.

Watch this until the end (it's short):

See how technology (and this was uploaded to YouTube almost 5 years ago) can make simulations look 100% real?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you have to make up people, realtors are fairly ideal in that they don't work cooperatively. Mostly they try to shut each other out. So it won't bother other realtors that they have not heard of this one.

Realtors should have state-issued licenses as real estate salespeople. Actual "REALTORS" are also members of the National Association of Realtors, so they should be listed there. They should also leave footprints in the transactions they close successfully, since at the closing they receive checks from sale proceeds, but I'm not sure where to look in public records.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17307375
United States
12/20/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out his Facebook page.

Look at this photo that they are showing. It was posted in 2010!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

That's the same dress that the other girl is wearing now 2 yrs later
 Quoting: mr_brightside74

Yep. Very strange.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you have to make up people, realtors are fairly ideal in that they don't work cooperatively. Mostly they try to shut each other out. So it won't bother other realtors that they have not heard of this one.

Realtors should have state-issued licenses as real estate salespeople. Actual "REALTORS" are also members of the National Association of Realtors, so they should be listed there. They should also leave footprints in the transactions they close successfully, since at the closing they receive checks from sale proceeds, but I'm not sure where to look in public records.

Great point.

Let me see what I can do.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Alrighty...

... I found Sandra (not Sandy) here:
[link to www.realtor.com]

Yet her profile hasn't been registered - and no pic.

Of course this is not smoking gun evidence of foul play (although it's VERY suspicious to me)... because giving Sandra the benefit of the doubt, not all Realtors have filled in profiles on that site.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
More HOLY CRAP alert -

Check out this Google advanced search:

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

Click on any of the agents listings in you get VERY detailed profiles with pics.

For example:
[link to www.raveis.com]

Yet the "victim's" mother shows nothing:

[link to www.raveis.com]

So in summary, "Sandy" Previni is a fake home seller - no profile and no pic.

This fable is toast!

Life is good.

There are no terrorists or crazy shooting rampages.

Enjoy life.

Make love to your spouse.

Smell the roses.

Make a batch of cookies (I'm doing that right now in fact).

And finally, to the men and women in uniform who work for the psyop division of the Navy, this is for you:

[link to encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com (secure)]
christy
User ID: 27287264
United States
12/20/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me something. I have searched and searched and cannot find any kind if footage of ambulances leaving with the victims. Has anyone seen such footage??wtf
Also, there is a video being interviewed by reporters. She was supposedly there when the shootings occur. This looks like acting to me, just like the other video. [link to link.brightcove.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me something. I have searched and searched and cannot find any kind if footage of ambulances leaving with the victims. Has anyone seen such footage??wtf
Also, there is a video being interviewed by reporters. She was supposedly there when the shootings occur. This looks like acting to me, just like the other video. [link to link.brightcove.com]
 Quoting: christy 27287264

In all of the shootings I've looked at over the last decade, there are NEVER rushing ambulances coming to scene.

Never.

Not once.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Compilation of actors in this faked shooting:

Jonny Blaze

United States
12/20/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WTF? 30187142

(at 2:37)

"You'd think after the thousands of people I have seen shot I could answer that question."

The county coroner from a sleepy town in Connecticut has examined thousands of shooting victims?

Was he in Nam?

GLP