Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,017 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 762,120
Pageviews Today: 1,399,459Threads Today: 666Posts Today: 11,557
03:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30157260
Ireland
12/18/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
Tony Hawk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30132731
Spain
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
What is the matrix?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26421273

What if we woke up and the real world was like a desert and you could walk to the edge of the earth and simply fall off...

What if shops and stores are stocked thru some replicating portal and that across the ocean theres no real chinese making our clothes and no slavery in the sweat shops. What if replicators could spit out anything imaginable
 Quoting: ELNATHAN APOLLYON

Maybe thats what some want us to believe ..so we lose touch with this reality..and they can have their preciouuussss to themselves..
I am very suspect at movies being done to "awaken us"..
ctruth333

User ID: 7690906
United States
Report Abusive Post
One time upon bad news, I was laughing/crying. Someone made a joke about how funny the deceased person used to be and the good times we used to have. It was an elderly person though that we laughed over in our remembrance, not a child.

I dunno, I cant fully judge until I know what he had laughed about or what was being said.

That is the responsible thing to do , to know the context of the situation...

Found my father dead in the garage the day before I turned 15-Love him with all of my heart and soul. For me and my family, it was an intense tragedy. At the funeral, I was sitting with a few of my friends and we were talking about the many great memories with my Dad. He was a fun-loving, cheerful kind of guy who always engaged with my friends. At the funeral, some people off in the distance saw me smile briefly during the conversation. Shortly thereafter, certain awful comments made from them about me got back to me and it was shockingly horrible. I was in such deep pain; so bad that I asked for God to please take my life on many a sleepless night. Any smile or brief laugh in response to something someone said or did felt like a strained experience. When you are in this kind of pain, there is no escape. It hovers over you like thick air making you feel like you’re gasping to even continue living. I deeply relate with what people go through when they lose someone they love. It hurts more than words can express.

In this drama filled culture there is the automatic tendency to judge and/or act before the true context is understood. Moreover, to judge a father who is mourning the tragic loss of his daughter is despicable behavior and a shameful act, to say the very least.

Send love. Send healing thoughts and prayers filled with compassion to the people experiencing intense suffering grief in their hearts. Pray that their hearts be lifted into the light of understanding so that they may be released from the pain and smile in the memories they have had with their precious loved ones.

LoveLightEnergy~***
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30250389
Panama
Report Abusive Post
I did laugh when someone died when someone brought up the happy times.

But then again, no one offered proof of what was said.

You guys would be untrustworthy in a school of higher education or a court of law. Condemning someone without further evidence.

I guarantee no one on this post, other than myself went to college.

stfu already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30223446
United States
Report Abusive Post
More GLP morons who do not understand shock, tragedy, and the coping mechanisms of victims.
USMM0

User ID: 1393969
United States
Report Abusive Post
Notice the men in black wearing the same exact thing? Are they there to make sure he does what he has to?
"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
--President Richard M. Nixon
Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump for later
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18725862
Netherlands
12/18/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the fuck?
he was emotionally in a place where laughter was acceptable as the cameras focused on him.
I've been in paper cut to finger situations where if anyone caught me on camera I would be a sorry wreck of a female focused solely on my child...

Then this... man.... has to 'get into character' ??? Knowing his daughter is still chilling in a school classroom after being MURDERED!!!???

what the fucketty hey?

User ID: 1432018
United States
Report Abusive Post
You can just catch the end of the last word he says before "composing himself". It almost sounds to me like the word "start". We need a lip reader!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1220924

good catch, i think he said "ready to start?"
waterlily

User ID: 19961452
United States
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the entire town is a government stage. Been planned years ahead to disarm us all so they can start filling 800 plus fema camps. They have the money to build all those camps, so why not stage a small town. Sure makes you wonder. Agenda 21?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26178459

What if whole cities are fake too, How do you even know certain cities actually exist if youve never been there?

Well, in China they are. They build them to keep their economic growth figures looking good, but they are ghost towns.
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29074728
United States
12/18/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's laughing because he knows richard dutchnuts pulled a good one over on him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30018099
United States
Report Abusive Post
When something like this happens though you are in shock for probably a few days or even weeks..its the minds way of protecting yourself from losing it I think..

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9097025

I remember when 9/11 happened, the first thing I thought was "man, I'm glad nobody was on those planes." Later, I was like "why the hell did I jump to that conclusion?" Maybe I wasn't quite ready to process the true magnitude of what I'd just witnessed. It's weird how the mind works in a tragedy.

I sometimes wonder if the "no planes" argument stems from something similar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30220745
Germany
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
12/18/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take note of the shills trying to explain this away as natural behavior. They will be all over this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18725862
Netherlands
12/18/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
More GLP morons who do not understand shock, tragedy, and the coping mechanisms of victims.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30223446

Victims of death.... this is MURDER... A child.. no sorry CHILDREN were chosen as the shooting targets of some soulless human... this isn't a fecking heart attack after years of burger and beer abuse!!

I'm an ex cop and have had death in my family... I get grief anxiety and confusion... I've never seen the relive of a MURDER react like this..

wtf?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2788772
France
Report Abusive Post
they maybe asked a random guy to act like a victim's parent because no one of them real wanted to make a speech?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30246366
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's a terribly constructed made for TV drama exercise with all the fixin`z - some dead kids, horror, flashing lights and blaring sirens, tough guy cops, quaint quiet towns, tragedy, guns, the lone nut gunman - everything the emotionally retarded American masses flock around like flies on shit. Never once do they even stop to ask if what they're being shown is what actually happened - or if it even happened at all. The most basic characteristics of human thinking and evaluation are not present in most Americans. If it's on the TV and the 'authorities' say it happened and happened like this, well golly gee, it must be real and true.

Americans are the perfect slaves - fit only for slaughter as they line up for it.

The epic liar in the video is a snapshot of what most Americans actually are - full of utter and complete shit.
Transcending Light

User ID: 2143478
United States
Report Abusive Post
NDAABABY

methbro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29143013
United States
12/18/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
He reminds me of an "actor" of comedy, just can't quite put my finger on who? I don't know.
Maybe everybody mourns different.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28559660

I read somewhere else that someone was thinking that this guy might be one of those jackass guys.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26178459
United States
12/18/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the person screaming about witches. We were also communists at one time, but now we are all just terrorists thanks the TPTB. They do so much good for the country dont you know. The economy has been raped by these great folks paid for by us. And how do they thank us? By systematically chipping away at the Bill Of Rights. Hitler brainwashed his country right into destruction.
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
12/18/2012 03:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
SO I picked this up from another forum, thought I'd share here. Something doesn't seem right with this Robby Parker guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24554753

*start with huge smile
*lick lips
*press lips together to make sure chap stick doesn't glare
*take several deep breathes
*exhale over-dramatically
*cock head to the left start the stare with the right eye then the left
*state name
*throw head back

My name is Waterman!!!

Yeah I could have done the part
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6602626
United States
12/18/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
direct link?

cant seem ta get it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26421273
United States
Report Abusive Post
Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. – John Adams (1814)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's a terribly constructed made for TV drama exercise with all the fixin`z - some dead kids, horror, flashing lights and blaring sirens, tough guy cops, quaint quiet towns, tragedy, guns, the lone nut gunman - everything the emotionally retarded American masses flock around like flies on shit. Never once do they even stop to ask if what they're being shown is what actually happened - or if it even happened at all. The most basic characteristics of human thinking and evaluation are not present in most Americans. If it's on the TV and the 'authorities' say it happened and happened like this, well golly gee, it must be real and true.

Americans are the perfect slaves - fit only for slaughter as they line up for it.

The epic liar in the video is a snapshot of what most Americans actually are - full of utter and complete shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30246366

You guys are idiots, If none of this was real. Thats good news ! it would mean were little children living in a fairy tale. You guys dont get it at all...never grateful

Probaly pissed off wanting the kids dead, If no kids were actually dead, you'd want your money back.
The_Brave

User ID: 1630959
United States

Report Abusive Post
This needs to get viral.

Prepare for flak.

It speaks for itself!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30220745

There have been PLENTY of issues with this whole story that should have gone viral right now.

This is different though, they went right at the hearts of men and women and had to have children involved. They knew damn well what they were doing and I would give anything for the Whistle blower somewhere out there to step up and do what is right for the sake of humanity.

Somewhere in the hearts of Men, Someone has to FINALLY say Something.

That would be an amazing moment.

This video is gut wrenching and just another example we could show folks, but they are so mentally and physically invested in this horrific event I'm not sure if even this will help show them what is really going on here.
Kissplash

User ID: 18998054
United States
Report Abusive Post
I would assume he would have more trouble breaking into laughter right now, than tears, if there was a true loss. This is not to say that there wasn't a shooting. This is just to say that maybe this is an actor portraying a loss he didn't have while the real parents are so heartbroken they can't stand to leave the house. It doesn't give their anti-gun movement any ammunition if the parents of the children who died won't show their faces or expose their families to any more grief by getting on TV.

Also this is not to say I'm insensitive to any parent on here that suffered a loss. I lost my Grandpa not too long ago and it hurts. There were no smiles that month. It was hard to talk about him. Now, however, we can smile for what we had in him when he was about. Everybody's process is different and maybe his is too but the moral consensus is he had to work up tears. I would think tears would be more natural than smiling. We won't even get into the press conference where there were too many smiling faces...
LEARN HOW TO BE KIND OR BE LEFT BEHIND. OXOXO
AdRock

User ID: 1296034
Mexico
Report Abusive Post
is this reality? so confused
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28535621
United States
12/18/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I get that people can laugh while they are grieving or even act unexpected. BUT THEY CANNOT HIDE THEIR PUFFY, RED EYES from the other times that they have sobbed uncontrollably. I assure you that no loving parent can lose a child without SOME uncontrollable sobbing. This dude doesn't have the red swollen eyes of a parent who has lost a child.

Sorry, but he looks phony as hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30246366
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30223446

Victims of death.... this is MURDER... A child.. no sorry CHILDREN were chosen as the shooting targets of some soulless human... this isn't a fecking heart attack after years of burger and beer abuse!!

I'm an ex cop and have had death in my family... I get grief anxiety and confusion... I've never seen the relive of a MURDER react like this..

wtf?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18725862

Shut your mouth, pig.

Keep squealing....OOO the children - the pooor innnnocent children.

Keep up the manipulation. It only seals your fate - which is well deserved.
gihon
User ID: 23112286
United States
Report Abusive Post
see the cnn interview he gave.

GLP