Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 936,655
Pageviews Today: 1,708,002Threads Today: 557Posts Today: 12,480
04:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
12/20/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
I gotta take a break from this. BBL.

This is so very sick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30421335

For real, bro. Everyone day it's a new "WTF?!"

I just want to take a long walk in the woods, commune with nature, with something REAL.

Because this whole scenario is so FAKE.

I'm ready to believe the ENTIRE TOWN OF NEWTOWN is a fake psyop, stocked with actors to pull off this giant hoax

just like THE TRUMAN SHOW.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
12/20/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
...oh yeah, and that makes THREE pictures now of the youngest girl giving the DEVIL HORNS

plus that old guy in the background of the Victoria Soto pic making the same sign.

It's an insane asylum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461405
United States
12/20/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would love for this to all be a hoax. I'd be much happier believing that this was a hoax than believing that all those children are really dead.

However, I have family who live in Newtown. I've been there multiple times. They knew many of the people who died. They go to the same church as one of the families who are burying their kid today. They are absolutely devastated.

If this is a hoax, then none of the families are in on it.

I don't know if my family knows the Parkers, specifically. However, there is plenty of evidence that the Parkers are a real family. Robbie Parker's facebook timeline goes back to 2008. He has nearly 500 friends on facebook. The friends I checked all appear to be real people. One of them is even a mutual friend of one of my friends. Robbie has posted lots of photos of all three of his daughters over the last four years.

The family portrait that everyone has analyzed so carefully was posted in 2010. So, if the girls look different in recent photos, it's because they're two years older.

Emilie Parker really did exist.

If Emilie isn't now dead, then the Parkers must be fooling even their closest friends and family. I will not accuse two complete strangers of such an evil charade.

It is not strange that their friends decided to raise money for the family. Yes, many of the families in Newtown are quite wealthy, but Robbie and Alissa did not grow up there, and they're only in their early 30s. I doubt they've had time to build up much wealth. Plus, they are flying themselves, their two living daughters, and Emilie's remains back to Utah a week before Christmas. That costs money.

It is also not strange that Robbie had to prepare himself before he began his speech. I am not an actor, but I do a fair amount of public speaking. I always have to take a moment to get myself centered before I begin a speech.

If Robbie isn't acting sad enough for you, it's probably because he is able to compartmentalize his emotions to some extent. Someone said upthread that he works in a NICU. If this is true, then he's very likely witnessed babies dying before. He has learned how to temporarily set his emotions aside in such situations so that he can do his job. And he is probably coping with his own personal tragedy in much the same way, because that is the easiest way for him to deal with such a horrible experience.

Again, I would love for all of these children to still be alive. But, if they are, none of their families know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25326483

Well, if Robbie works as a PA in CT, I can't find a license for him....

[link to www.elicense.ct.gov (secure)]
 Quoting: BatMom

EXCELLENT find!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461405

Well, according to an article posted right above, they lived in NM,

So I have found him, was not able to link him to NM until I saw the article about his brother... Won't allow me to link the article but here is the info :

ROBERT K PARKER PA-C 23.002659 Physician Assistant ACTIVE RIO RANCHO NM 87124-8713

Physician Assistant 2659 01/31/2013 09/28/2011 ROBERT K PARKER PA-C ACTIVE None

But here's another problem...

... According to ABC4, the family lived in Ogden, Utah all of Emilie's life before moving to Connecticut:

[link to www.abc4.com]

Bottom line: There's no mention of New Mexico in their past.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29247963
United States
12/20/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I gotta take a break from this. BBL.

This is so very sick.

For real, bro. Everyone day it's a new "WTF?!"

I just want to take a long walk in the woods, commune with nature, with something REAL.

Because this whole scenario is so FAKE.

I'm ready to believe the ENTIRE TOWN OF NEWTOWN is a fake psyop, stocked with actors to pull off this giant hoax

just like THE TRUMAN SHOW.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

I'm afraid it's bigger than Newtown. Maybe New-Town is the beginning of the Brave New World...(not very good) entertainment merged permanently with reality
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
12/20/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
the whole town is under the spell. only a select few are pulling off the hoax and everyone else is falling for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3195479
United States
12/20/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS ON ROBBIE's BROTHERS FACEBOOK PAGE, UNDER A PICTURE OF HIM AND HIS WIFE HOLDING THEIR DAUGHTER:

Taycina Brady We're thinking of you guys.
December 15 at 4:27pm

Bree N James Troxell Shes so beautiful, We are all so sorry, are tears and prayers are with you and your family. we love you
December 15 at 5:04pm

Annie Wharton Graham What a sweet picture, one you will always treasure. Our love and prayers are for your family.
December 15 at 6:39pm

This is Robbie Parkers BROTHER!!!:

[link to www.facebook.com]

Their daughter has passed away??

Under the profile pic:

Renee Evering Everytime I see her picture it brings tears to my eyes. I love ya buddy! If you need anything let us know.

Doesn't the girl on the picutre look exactly like EMILIE?

I Do think this is STRANGE.
 Quoting: ApacheNL 30035679

Look at the profile pic of the 'brother' and 'daughter' together....

Think they're sending everyone who KNOWS a little signal there?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS ON ROBBIE's BROTHERS FACEBOOK PAGE, UNDER A PICTURE OF HIM AND HIS WIFE HOLDING THEIR DAUGHTER:

Bree N James Troxell Shes so beautiful, We are all so sorry, are tears and prayers are with you and your family. we love you

Annie Wharton Graham What a sweet picture, one you will always treasure. Our love and prayers are for your family.

Under the profile pic:

Renee Evering Everytime I see her picture it brings tears to my eyes. I love ya buddy! If you need anything let us know.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3195479

..and the masks they're wearing have been added to the picture.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Under the profile pic:

Did you notice all of the Parker Facebook pics have one thing in common?

They're PERFECT. Like a professional photographer took all of the pictures.
Sickandtired
User ID: 17058124
United States
12/20/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, I am leaving here forever. I can not believe how sick you people are, how can you be setting here judging people who have gone through such a terrible tragedy? Even to the point of nit-picking family pictures. I hope that these families never hear or see the type of remarks that are being made about the loss of their children. And I hope, as sick as you are, that you never have to experience anything like what these families are facing, please grow a heart.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Under the profile pic:

Did you notice all of the Parker Facebook pics have one thing in common?

They're PERFECT. Like a professional photographer took all of the pictures.

Yep. They're either extreme narcissists or these were background publicity shots to create the character profile for the operation. It's also certain that officials within the LDS church are in on the charade.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
12/20/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
has anybody noticed how the mormon illuminati has suddenly entered the mainstream (politics, media, etc)?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, I am leaving here forever. I can not believe how sick you people are, how can you be setting here judging people who have gone through such a terrible tragedy? Even to the point of nit-picking family pictures. I hope that these families never hear or see the type of remarks that are being made about the loss of their children. And I hope, as sick as you are, that you never have to experience anything like what these families are facing, please grow a heart.
 Quoting: Sickandtired 17058124

I'm with you...

... I'm sick and tired of not getting answers, too.

How come I can't get an interview with Robbie Parker? If he has nothing to hide, he'd "happily" (pun intended) reach out to us here and set the facts straight.

I'm guessing he won't, so we have nothing left but to speculate based on the flimsy evidence provided by the liars.

With that said, if any of those involved in this would like me to interview them - and my interviews are ALWAYS respectful and fair... just say the word, and I'll clear my schedule... I'll even work on Christmas day if need be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30487402
Panama
12/20/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sickandtired 17058124

byekitty
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
has anybody noticed how the mormon illuminati has suddenly entered the mainstream (politics, media, etc)?
 Quoting: Salt

Romney was the coming out party. Here's how they end up...

Thread: Burned out remains of Ancient NORAD found in Utah!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20559344
United States
12/20/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
keeping it live going into 12/21/12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27493239
United States
12/20/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
To see pictures of the whole Parker family laughing and smiling with Obama after their child was shot to death by an assault rifle - Google an article on Standard-Examiner called "Courage of Ben Lomond grad who lost daughter in Conn. shooting no surprise to longtime friends".
Unbelievable! Their daughter's brutal murder takes a back seat to their awe of the president?
Hahahahhaa
User ID: 28872856
United States
12/21/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me something. I have searched and searched and cannot find any kind if footage of ambulances leaving with the victims. Has anyone seen such footage??wtf
Also, there is a video being interviewed by reporters. She was supposedly there when the shootings occur. This looks like acting to me, just like the other video. [link to link.brightcove.com]
 Quoting: christy 27287264

GOOD CATCH!

That kid is getting into serious, somber character just like the "grieving" father Robbie Parker.

BUSTED!!!
Hahahahhaa
United States
12/21/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WTF? 30187142

(at 2:37)

"You'd think after the thousands of people I have seen shot I could answer that question."

The county coroner from a sleepy town in Connecticut has examined thousands of shooting victims?

Was he in Nam?
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Yes, great catch. I remember hearing him say that and thinking the same thing.

He's the Chief Medical Examiner for the entire state of CT, not just Newtown or even just that county.

Plus, he has been in the job since '88 or '89.

TRUST ME, he has seen thousands of shooting victims.

That said, he is still a flaming nutbag!!!
Hahahahhaa
United States
12/21/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn son you have anger management problems. You seem really angry in all of your posts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26957755

Only on this forum when replying to idiots and/or shills.
Hahahaha
United States
12/21/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26957755

Damn son you have anger management problems. You seem really angry in all of your posts.

You haven't read ALL of my posts.

Only on this forum when replying to idiots and/or shills.
Hahahahhaa
United States
12/21/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it just a picture of him and his niece or is it their child?

Why are there no comments such as these on Robbie's own page?

Supposedly that's his niece, Emilie. The top is the same as in other photos of her.

BUT, the girl has some kind of mask thing on, so theoretically it could be any young blonde girl.
Hahahahaha
United States
12/21/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
A news report on the brother.

www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55500556-78/emilie-parker-family-p​ink.html.csp

PUKE! That is the most saccharine, syrupy load of horseshit that I've read in a long time!

Again, note that EVERYONE is a J or a crypto J. EVERYONE.
Hahahahhaa
United States
12/21/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

EXCELLENT find!

So I have found him, was not able to link him to NM until I saw the article about his brother... Won't allow me to link the article but here is the info :

ROBERT K PARKER PA-C 23.002659 Physician Assistant ACTIVE RIO RANCHO NM 87124-8713

... According to ABC4, the family lived in Ogden, Utah all of Emilie's life before moving to Connecticut:

[link to www.abc4.com]

Don't forget Portland, Oregon. :)
Hahahahhaa
United States
12/21/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Salt

Whaddya mean, Salt? They have been active for YEARS.

Karl Rove is the godfather of the Mormon Mafia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7133050
United Kingdom
12/21/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The more I look at these actors' pictures, the stronger the feeling that these "actors" are not real people. Anyone?

100% agreed.

Wanna see the worst acting performance I've ever heard or seen from this psyop?

Take a look at this masterpiece theater:

I've seen him interviewed by 3 different MSM reporters and he gives the exact same script in all 3 (cries at same time in each).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25081687

But in the first one that I watched - sorry, no link - he said that it was the sound of "staccato gunfire" that he put down to an "obnoxious hunter in the woods" which prompted him to look outside and see a group of children with a school bus driver. No mention of a planned trip to the diner in that one.
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 28037869
United States
12/21/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

EXCELLENT find!

[link to www.abc4.com]

2 of the actors in the Aurora psyop were from New Mexico - the girl whose boyfriend dropped her baby. Any Greenbergs living in NM?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
12/21/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
"End the life of Adam"

Thread: End the life of Adam! Police scanner catches death sentence. Sandy hook drill. PIN!!!

yep, sounds like a wargame.
CleverMoniker
User ID: 19931300
Canada
12/21/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
...oh yeah, and that makes THREE pictures now of the youngest girl giving the DEVIL HORNS

plus that old guy in the background of the Victoria Soto pic making the same sign.

It's an insane asylum.

You know, we're all trying to get some quality paranoia going here, and then you come along and imply that the devil is involved in the conspiracy, it kind of pops the bubble a bit...

You realize if the devil was real, he wouldn't *actually* have goat horns, a red unitard and a pitchfork, right? You realize that our *human form* is shaped by our environment, right? Like, the reason why we have legs is to cope with locomotion within gravity. The reason we have lungs, is because we need to extract gasses from the air. The reason we have mouths and teeth is to chew up organic material. And so on. Why would a being who resides on another plane of existence have ANY of these features, which would be completely alien and foreign to an omnipotent being, let alone a set of useless appendages adopted from a gentle herbivore, simply because the monkeys who passed down your horribly flawed DNA thought horns looked scary.

Most people are so incapable of critical thinking, it's truly disturbing...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's an insane asylum.

You know, we're all trying to get some quality paranoia going here, and then you come along and imply that the devil is involved in the conspiracy, it kind of pops the bubble a bit...

You realize if the devil was real, he wouldn't *actually* have goat horns, a red unitard and a pitchfork, right? You realize that our *human form* is shaped by our environment, right? Like, the reason why we have legs is to cope with locomotion within gravity. The reason we have lungs, is because we need to extract gasses from the air. The reason we have mouths and teeth is to chew up organic material. And so on. Why would a being who resides on another plane of existence have ANY of these features, which would be completely alien and foreign to an omnipotent being, let alone a set of useless appendages adopted from a gentle herbivore, simply because the monkeys who passed down your horribly flawed DNA thought horns looked scary.

Most people are so incapable of critical thinking, it's truly disturbing...
 Quoting: CleverMoniker 19931300

It has nothing to do with the devil.

It's code.

It's the same code Masons use in their corporate logos...

... Look at all of the logos with an arch or swoosh in it. This is not design, it is code. I've had Masons admit this to me (with a wry grin). It will boggle your mind.

GLP