Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 379,834
Pageviews Today: 629,743Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,854
08:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!

INK3

User ID: 25650162
United States
12/21/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
Tell me something. I have searched and searched and cannot find any kind if footage of ambulances leaving with the victims. Has anyone seen such footage??wtf
Also, there is a video being interviewed by reporters. She was supposedly there when the shootings occur. This looks like acting to me, just like the other video. [link to link.brightcove.com]
 Quoting: christy 27287264

GOOD CATCH!

That kid is getting into serious, somber character just like the "grieving" father Robbie Parker.

BUSTED!!!
 Quoting: Hahahahhaa 28872856

Wow! "Okay, get serious now, now smiling", and that's just what she did.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
CleverMoniker
User ID: 19931300
Canada
12/21/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
...oh yeah, and that makes THREE pictures now of the youngest girl giving the DEVIL HORNS

plus that old guy in the background of the Victoria Soto pic making the same sign.

It's an insane asylum.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

You know, we're all trying to get some quality paranoia going here, and then you come along and imply that the devil is involved in the conspiracy, it kind of pops the bubble a bit...

You realize if the devil was real, he wouldn't *actually* have goat horns, a red unitard and a pitchfork, right? You realize that our *human form* is shaped by our environment, right? Like, the reason why we have legs is to cope with locomotion within gravity. The reason we have lungs, is because we need to extract gasses from the air. The reason we have mouths and teeth is to chew up organic material. And so on. Why would a being who resides on another plane of existence have ANY of these features, which would be completely alien and foreign to an omnipotent being, let alone a set of useless appendages adopted from a gentle herbivore, simply because the monkeys who passed down your horribly flawed DNA thought horns looked scary.

Most people are so incapable of critical thinking, it's truly disturbing...
 Quoting: CleverMoniker 19931300

It has nothing to do with the devil.

It's code.

It's the same code Masons use in their corporate logos...

... Look at all of the logos with an arch or swoosh in it. This is not design, it is code. I've had Masons admit this to me (with a wry grin). It will boggle your mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461405

And the babies are in on it?
Because...and just feel free to call me crazy here...it kind of looks like that kid just likes sucking on her middle fingers.

IMO you're treading dangerously close to ZAKK (you can tell they're reptilian mason's because they touch their faces) territory here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461405
United States
12/21/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
...oh yeah, and that makes THREE pictures now of the youngest girl giving the DEVIL HORNS

plus that old guy in the background of the Victoria Soto pic making the same sign.

It's an insane asylum.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

You know, we're all trying to get some quality paranoia going here, and then you come along and imply that the devil is involved in the conspiracy, it kind of pops the bubble a bit...

You realize if the devil was real, he wouldn't *actually* have goat horns, a red unitard and a pitchfork, right? You realize that our *human form* is shaped by our environment, right? Like, the reason why we have legs is to cope with locomotion within gravity. The reason we have lungs, is because we need to extract gasses from the air. The reason we have mouths and teeth is to chew up organic material. And so on. Why would a being who resides on another plane of existence have ANY of these features, which would be completely alien and foreign to an omnipotent being, let alone a set of useless appendages adopted from a gentle herbivore, simply because the monkeys who passed down your horribly flawed DNA thought horns looked scary.

It's code.

... Look at all of the logos with an arch or swoosh in it. This is not design, it is code. I've had Masons admit this to me (with a wry grin). It will boggle your mind.

Because...and just feel free to call me crazy here...it kind of looks like that kid just likes sucking on her middle fingers.

IMO you're treading dangerously close to ZAKK (you can tell they're reptilian mason's because they touch their faces) territory here.

I know this thread is long (63 pages), but I've explained it several times already...

... It's photoshopped.

Do this: try sucking your fingers like in the picture... twist your hand around 180 degrees and try it... it's REALLY hard. In fact it's almost impossible.

I don't know who ZAKK is... I'm just an internet marketing guy, married and father of two who hates seeing liars rule over us. I get tremendous pleasure exposing them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
12/21/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, we're all trying to get some quality paranoia going here ...

You know, I don't think it's paranoia to imagine that just maybe 20 children were NOT killed on that day.

But that never occurred to you, all you care about is attacking the discussion in whatever way might work.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

You know, I don't think it's paranoia to imagine that just maybe 20 children were NOT killed on that day.

But that never occurred to you, all you care about is attacking the discussion in whatever way might work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28008747

Actually: knowing what we know now, it's paranoid to think 20 children died that day.
CleverMoniker
User ID: 19931300
Canada
12/21/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

But it is MOST DEFINITELY PARANOIA to think that hundreds and hundreds of people are willing to participate in such a dangerously exposable conspiracy...with so many potential holes, and ways it can go wrong...where if it does go wrong, the entire relationship between government and the governed will be devastated (the sheeple realizing that they are being fooled, all control lost) ...and furthermore, that someone was able to flawlessly recruit so many mutually corrupt people, that not one of them tried to expose it, not one person secretely filmed them doing it and leaked it...

I mean, here's the scenario:

"Ok Bob, we're running a little operation here in this sleepy town. We're going stage a fake school shooting where we pretend a whole bunch of little kids get killed, flood the town with actors to pretend they are grieving, manipulate and make fools of the entire country, all so we can get some new gun bill put through. Are you on board?"

And not one of the hundreds of people given this scenario thought to themselves 'holy crap! this is crazy, is our government really doing this? I must expose this...'

Not one person had second thoughts or guilt after the fact, and came forward.
Not one person performed the perfectly safe act of filming the fraud and then anonymously posting it on the internet.

There is an inherent flaw when it comes to corrupt people sharing a secret. That being, the very moral corruption that renders them capable of committing the crime, also makes them generally untrustworthy bedfellows, willing to turn on each other at the drop of a hat for self preservation.

Any one of the participants of such a conspiracy, if they were able to prove it happened, could be an instantly rich anonymous informant. So you're not just gambling on so many people being willing to keep a secret, you're gambling that the mean people you hired to screw over other people *aren't* also going to screw over you.

I mean, this isn't just a little secret kept between confidants. This would involve PAYROLL. There are hundreds of people involved, being displaced for weeks, with varying levels of interest in the 'big picture' that would have to be getting paid to do this. The infrastructure involved in a production like this would be formidable.

I mean, these 'actors' would undoubtably have agents. And agencies. Or at the very least, fellow actors who may or may not like them. People who would look at the tv and go 'Hey! That's not Robbie Jackson! That's Phil MacDonald from my old theatre troupe! I'd recognize that asshole anywhere! FRAUD!!!!

I'm sorry. The resources involved would simply be too staggering. The holes and opportunities for exposure too numerous.

MAYBE the government decided to streamline the narrative of what happened to take advantage of an opportunity. But outright staging the entire thing, complete with grieving actors?

Nope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
12/21/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's code.

I know this thread is long (63 pages), but I've explained it several times already...

... It's photoshopped.

Do this: try sucking your fingers like in the picture... twist your hand around 180 degrees and try it... it's REALLY hard. In fact it's almost impossible.

I don't know who ZAKK is... I'm just an internet marketing guy, married and father of two who hates seeing liars rule over us. I get tremendous pleasure exposing them.

it might be impossible for an adult or an older child, but not for a toddler. they are more flexible at that age.

but, how did she establish the sucking of the two middle fingers? who knows because that is not the norm...
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
12/21/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: End the life of Adam! Police scanner catches death sentence. Sandy hook drill. PIN!!!

...drip drip drip...
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/21/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

But it is MOST DEFINITELY PARANOIA to think that hundreds and hundreds of people are willing to participate in such a dangerously exposable conspiracy...with so many potential holes, and ways it can go wrong...where if it does go wrong, the entire relationship between government and the governed will be devastated (the sheeple realizing that they are being fooled, all control lost) ...and furthermore, that someone was able to flawlessly recruit so many mutually corrupt people, that not one of them tried to expose it, not one person secretely filmed them doing it and leaked it...

"Ok Bob, we're running a little operation here in this sleepy town. We're going stage a fake school shooting where we pretend a whole bunch of little kids get killed, flood the town with actors to pretend they are grieving, manipulate and make fools of the entire country, all so we can get some new gun bill put through. Are you on board?"

And not one of the hundreds of people given this scenario thought to themselves 'holy crap! this is crazy, is our government really doing this? I must expose this...'

Not one person performed the perfectly safe act of filming the fraud and then anonymously posting it on the internet.

There is an inherent flaw when it comes to corrupt people sharing a secret. That being, the very moral corruption that renders them capable of committing the crime, also makes them generally untrustworthy bedfellows, willing to turn on each other at the drop of a hat for self preservation.

Any one of the participants of such a conspiracy, if they were able to prove it happened, could be an instantly rich anonymous informant. So you're not just gambling on so many people being willing to keep a secret, you're gambling that the mean people you hired to screw over other people *aren't* also going to screw over you.

I mean, this isn't just a little secret kept between confidants. This would involve PAYROLL. There are hundreds of people involved, being displaced for weeks, with varying levels of interest in the 'big picture' that would have to be getting paid to do this. The infrastructure involved in a production like this would be formidable.

I mean, these 'actors' would undoubtably have agents. And agencies. Or at the very least, fellow actors who may or may not like them. People who would look at the tv and go 'Hey! That's not Robbie Jackson! That's Phil MacDonald from my old theatre troupe! I'd recognize that asshole anywhere! FRAUD!!!!

I'm sorry. The resources involved would simply be too staggering. The holes and opportunities for exposure too numerous.

MAYBE the government decided to streamline the narrative of what happened to take advantage of an opportunity. But outright staging the entire thing, complete with grieving actors?

Nope.

Unless they have a higher motivation (than money) to stay silent.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok...
i took the parker family photo from the website linked earlier.

without going into too much work, i took the head of the youngest child, reduced it to 97% and re-positioned it to where it would need to be to look like an authentic photo.

obviously, i didn't do all the cleanup work around the head yet and left it blank so you can see the difference.

to be honest, i couldn't see any evidence of tampering other than the size of the youngest child's head.

if it is a fixed photo, then it would seem as tho the oldest child is actually the middle child and the middle is actually the youngest. which would mean that there are only two children, not three.

it is weird to me that the child on the far left, her legs are hidden. it's also a bit weird that the dad's right shoulder seems a bit wider than the left.

but, who knows...

FIRST: original shot
:parkerfam:

SECOND: head reduced to 97% and repositioned to the left
:photoalter:
 Quoting: Salt

since the photo of obama with all three kids has emerged. i a convinced that the head of this youngest child was placed their purposely to make it look like a different kid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope.

You're thinking that this operation is WAY too complex.

It's not.

You just need to do something as simple as the 7/7 London "bombing" - take a listen to this short audio:

So the person in charge of an "exercise" just so happen to see his exercise go live.

(Personally, I don't think it went live actually... but that's okay... I'll take this evidence and run with it because it once again proves we've been lied to.)
3rdEyeE

User ID: 1291852
United States
12/21/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok...

without going into too much work, i took the head of the youngest child, reduced it to 97% and re-positioned it to where it would need to be to look like an authentic photo.

obviously, i didn't do all the cleanup work around the head yet and left it blank so you can see the difference.

to be honest, i couldn't see any evidence of tampering other than the size of the youngest child's head.

if it is a fixed photo, then it would seem as tho the oldest child is actually the middle child and the middle is actually the youngest. which would mean that there are only two children, not three.

it is weird to me that the child on the far left, her legs are hidden. it's also a bit weird that the dad's right shoulder seems a bit wider than the left.

but, who knows...

since the photo of obama with all three kids has emerged. i a convinced that the head of this youngest child was placed their purposely to make it look like a different kid.

Has anyone mentioned the kid on the far left? Look at her hand/fingers. More "horns"?
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/21/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok...

but, who knows...

Has anyone mentioned the kid on the far left? Look at her hand/fingers. More "horns"?
 Quoting: 3rdEyeE

Dude...you may be right. Her pinky, although partially hidden, looks like it may be extended over her white sleeve.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 12/21/2012 11:50 AM

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24543661
United States
12/21/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope.

No man, the actors may not know it's an "operation". Look up "HSEEP DHS" (no quotes in search)

It's a DHS program using "exercises" as cover for elaborate FILMED scenarios. They hire all kinds of actors who mostly have no clue as to what's happening. It pays EXTREMELY well and there is a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT...national security, don't ya know.

FAKE BS.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/21/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok...

Quoting: 3rdEyeE

Dude...you may be right. Her pinky, although partially hidden, looks like it may be extended over her white sleeve.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

It also looks as if the father is holding her pinky in that position against her sleeve.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 12/21/2012 11:59 AM

Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 28037869
United States
12/21/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope.

Why not? They did it with the Moon Landing and 911, to name a couple. And as someone pointed out already, over 10,000 people were in on the Manhattan Project, and nothing leaks. Leaks don't live long. They have a tendency to have heart attacks or commit suicide.
loathingbutterfly

User ID: 30560236
United States
12/21/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's code.

... It's photoshopped.

it might be impossible for an adult or an older child, but not for a toddler. they are more flexible at that age.

but, how did she establish the sucking of the two middle fingers? who knows because that is not the norm...

Salt, I looked at this pic and noticed that the masks definitely look placed rather than the them wearing them. What do you think?
[link to www.facebook.com]
In a room full of lies the truth looks insane.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
12/21/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The two older blonde girls are almost identical, can't tell them apart. The one in the obama photo is the one that didn't die.

The father is having nervous laughter.

I can't believe you guys are tearing this family apart like this, it's sick and cruel.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

... It's photoshopped.

Salt, I looked at this pic and noticed that the masks definitely look placed rather than the them wearing them. What do you think?
 Quoting: loathingbutterfly

i'm not seeing that. it looks like they are attached to those poles. the guy looks a bit creepy tho. mkultra handler, perhaps?
chelseamate

User ID: 25331082
United States
12/21/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks like the girl in the middle is holding up horns as well..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17305628
Netherlands
12/21/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's another 'father of one of the victims';

[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

This is at the alleged 'funeral' of one of his SONS, yet look at his face! Not even the slightest hint of sadness! Can you believe that?

Maybe it really happened, and it's just a coincidence that all the parents we've seen pictures of, or video of, are complete sociopaths, who can't cry when their own children are murdered.

And LOL at the SHILLS on here, trying to shame us all into silence... idiots.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/21/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does Emilie Parker's sister, on the left, have no LEGS in the following picture?

[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

And how scary does her mother look? Talk about a forced smile - LOL. She looks like she's gnawing a bone.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like to nominate this interview as the
worst acting I've seen in this entire psyop - do you agree:

[link to www.cbsnews.com]

No tears.
No dripping mascara.
Carly smiles when interviewed. What the hell.

Then she says she had a bad relationship with her sister.

If I had to prove fakery and acting and could only show one video, this would be it.

Agree?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1287061
United States
12/21/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is wrong with you losers?

No...

Seriously...

Get a fucking life already...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/21/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with some of the other posting that it is odd. HOWEVER, I agree more with the above person I quoted - the man is in shock. Your moods can change from one second to the next. The entire incident is not real to you. I don't think he was faking or acting - I think he is simply trying to cope and try to come to grips with what has occurred -- one minute it is real and the next your mind cannot conceive that it could be real and you act normal for a minute or two. In fact, his mind might have tricked him to saying if you act normal, then this horrific thing will disappear - it was only a nightmare - nor real.

I really think it is shock.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10327591

Get lost shill...

If your daughter is brutally shot dead the day before, you will have been crying almost NON-STOP, as long as you are awake, and your face will show this - your eyes will be red and your nose will be raw from blowing your nose, your eyes will be puffy.

This guy had none of these signs. What sort of parent would even WANT to talk to the press immediately after their child has been killed? It's one thing if your child has been abducted, and you make a public plea to find the abductor, but in this case there is absolutely NOTHING to be gained by appearing before the press, and no reason to do it. What possible reason could there be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20559344
United States
12/21/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

... It's photoshopped.

Quoting: loathingbutterfly

Yep, you nailed it mate!! The girl's shoulder angle relative to the angle of the mask are not congruent. She is looking at the man in the image, yet the mask is straight anterior relative to the POV.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/21/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

No tears.
No dripping mascara.
Carly smiles when interviewed. What the hell.

Then she says she had a bad relationship with her sister.

If I had to prove fakery and acting and could only show one video, this would be it.

Agree?

I totally agree, that video on its own is more than enough to prove this whole thing is a fake. Astounding.

I remember the time I took my cat to the vet and knew that she only had a few days to live, I was crying constantly while talking to the vet, crying constantly when I took her home to spend the last few days with her. And that was 'only' a cat, imagine what you would feel if your own child had just been shot dead? I knew my cat was going to have to be put to sleep, but I still cried for days afterwards, and as soon as I talked about her, I would break down and couldn't speak at all.

The Jews sure do hire bad actors, don't they...
INK3

User ID: 25650162
United States
12/21/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another odd thing. The oldest and youngest appear to be wearing identical dresses. Which kind of doesn't make sense. Either all three would have the same dress, or the two oldest girls would. The youngest one wouldn't likely be wearing a hand me down, (for the picture) the middle child would be wearing her older sister's dress. If the middle child and the oldest are both growing at a similar rate (which would be likely), then they should be wearing the same style (or identical) dresses. Also, the middle one is wearing something very plain compared to her sisters.

Yeah, I know kids outgrow things, but if I were having a family picture taken, you can be sure my daughters would want to have comparable dresses. BTW, they could certainly afford fancy dresses for all three.

Just a mom thing I guess.

Last Edited by INK3 on 12/21/2012 06:02 PM
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
12/21/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

The mother had clearly never cried ONCE in the past day at least. She didn't have even the slightest expression of sorrow whatsoever, throughout the entire interview. What a ridiculous farce it all is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5359980
United States
12/21/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
what a pile of shit this guy is.

GLP