Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,981 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,132
Pageviews Today: 958,399Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,361
10:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26421273
United States
12/18/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government. – James Madison
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30232833
United States
12/18/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Something's Definitely "OFF" Here... Sandy Hook Victim's Father caught "ACTING". WTF!
He's not used to being on camera. Perhaps he felt obligated to give tears. Most men have trouble crying in front of others, regardless of the situation.

Also, there are no actors. There may be a conspiracy, but the shootings happened. Geez, do you guys not think that the Illuminati would kill people or something?
Rowsdower

User ID: 30239104
United States
12/18/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Rest of the interview act
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23223519

looks like he's reading something when he looks down all the time...
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. – Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
Report Abusive Post
I get that people can laugh while they are grieving or even act unexpected. BUT THEY CANNOT HIDE THEIR PUFFY, RED EYES from the other times that they have sobbed uncontrollably. I assure you that no loving parent can lose a child without SOME uncontrollable sobbing. This dude doesn't have the red swollen eyes of a parent who has lost a child.

Sorry, but he looks phony as hell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28535621

I agree on the tears though, Ive only seen real tears a handful of times in reality footage. And usually its only just one or two tears. Real tears make the eyes pink and puffy, you have snot running out of your nose and the tears run down the cheeks onto your shirt making it wet.

People are handed tissue which quickly is a crumbled up wet wad.

Ive never seen it ever on television..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12066736
United States
12/18/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Made it 25 secs before realizing that he is NOT acting.

You know what? All of you idiots who think that maybe non of this even happened, are either shills, or just dumb as fuck.

Children died. Most likely by the hands of a evil and corupt bunch of tyrants who needed an event like this to start the gun grabbing process.

quit making a circus of this, and let's work together to find REAL evidence that proves this to be a multiple shooter planned attack.

As I said earlier...there are plenty of pieces of this puzzle that are legit. And what some of you are doing is letting shill 'opinion shapers' derail the good stuff with nonsense like this thread.

Haven't you noticed that all the good threads that were leading to serious 'dot connections' are gone...and being replaced by silly shit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28535621
United States
12/18/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's not used to being on camera. Perhaps he felt obligated to give tears. Most men have trouble crying in front of others, regardless of the situation.

Also, there are no actors. There may be a conspiracy, but the shootings happened. Geez, do you guys not think that the Illuminati would kill people or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30232833

They would kill children, you are right.

But, still...this man's eyes are not puffy or red in the slightest. He certainly doesn't look like he has sobbed like a loving parent would at some point in the days following their child's murder.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461405
United States
12/18/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, they've got you chasing shadows.

You need to comprehend the technology that exists, and comprehend how this can be used against you.

The MSM and delivery of their masters' narratives is the only important factor here.

You, me & everyone else on GLP, or the World, have no idea who or what is or isn't real when delivered to you via technology. DON'T believe anything you see, especially when they ram it down your throat.

Meet Emily, or not. Think about it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30143842

The video (above) is quite possibly the most important video ever seen on this site.

It tells me everything I need to know - that the realities of our lives are faked. Completely.

Anything connected to the media or the culture creation industry (movies, science fiction, entertainment, football, professional wrestling etc.) is a lie.

All of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
Report Abusive Post
direct link?

cant seem ta get it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6602626

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18725862
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30232833

This could be true... I'm female so....

but then again ALL the males I know cry readily for heart felt events...
M3A
User ID: 27522412
United States
Report Abusive Post
As I have said who would show their face on TV just 4 days later? Or even sooner, some of these people were on the next day. I don't think I would be able to breathe much less speak and smile in front of a bunch of strangers,REALLY creepy.

I get that people can laugh while they are grieving or even act unexpelcted. BUT THEY CANNOT HIDE THEIR PUFFY, RED EYES from the other times that they have sobbed uncontrollably. I assure you that no loving parent can lose a child without SOME uncontrollable sobbing. This dude doesn't have the red swollen eyes of a parent who has lost a child.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30247186
United States
12/18/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
When something like this happens though you are in shock for probably a few days or even weeks..its the minds way of protecting yourself from losing it I think..

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9097025

I've been in shock over a death before...I've lost a child.

Yeah, you don't act like they do in the movies, maybe. But I'd have NEVER posed my family for a smiling photo op with the "president" within days of that.

And the shock wears off within a few days.

Maybe this family is just...weird.

But since they're the only family we're seeing on the news, and they're acting so far out of what would be considered normal for this kind of situation... who the hell knows?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

the photo op with the pres was within HOURS not days
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20810582
United States
Report Abusive Post
Search FB for robbie parker connecticut (hes wearing a hat) and you will see this fathers page. Pics go back years.

Hes the real father of this girl and after searching for his wifes page who has her wall open to public, I can see many friends and family saying sorry for their loss.

So hes the real father of this girl who appears to have been killed.

It is really odd though about the interview...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29143013
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's a terribly constructed made for TV drama exercise with all the fixin`z - some dead kids, horror, flashing lights and blaring sirens, tough guy cops, quaint quiet towns, tragedy, guns, the lone nut gunman - everything the emotionally retarded American masses flock around like flies on shit. Never once do they even stop to ask if what they're being shown is what actually happened - or if it even happened at all. The most basic characteristics of human thinking and evaluation are not present in most Americans. If it's on the TV and the 'authorities' say it happened and happened like this, well golly gee, it must be real and true.

Americans are the perfect slaves - fit only for slaughter as they line up for it.

The epic liar in the video is a snapshot of what most Americans actually are - full of utter and complete shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30246366

You guys are idiots, If none of this was real. Thats good news ! it would mean were little children living in a fairy tale. You guys dont get it at all...never grateful

Probaly pissed off wanting the kids dead, If no kids were actually dead, you'd want your money back.
 Quoting: ELNATHAN APOLLYON

your one sick man !!!!!! Your one of the reasons I don't come here much any more.. You ego knows no limits..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3738979
United States
12/18/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched this yesterday. These are the parents of Jessica. It seemed kind of staged and fake. The mother cries but has no tears, red eyes, no puffy face... I don't know. It just didn't seem that real, nor their story. Stop at 2:20 and pause it. No tears, red eyes, nothing. I would hate to think that this is staged but you just never know.

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

You know what? All of you idiots who think that maybe non of this even happened, are either shills, or just dumb as fuck.

Children died. Most likely by the hands of a evil and corupt bunch of tyrants who needed an event like this to start the gun grabbing process.

quit making a circus of this, and let's work together to find REAL evidence that proves this to be a multiple shooter planned attack.

As I said earlier...there are plenty of pieces of this puzzle that are legit. And what some of you are doing is letting shill 'opinion shapers' derail the good stuff with nonsense like this thread.

Haven't you noticed that all the good threads that were leading to serious 'dot connections' are gone...and being replaced by silly shit?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12066736

There's no need to prove this as a multi-shooter attack.

Instead, this is a simple attack on our minds.

There's no need to have attackers. All you need is the IDEA that there are bad people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29200386
United States
Report Abusive Post
I get that people can laugh while they are grieving or even act unexpected. BUT THEY CANNOT HIDE THEIR PUFFY, RED EYES from the other times that they have sobbed uncontrollably. I assure you that no loving parent can lose a child without SOME uncontrollable sobbing. This dude doesn't have the red swollen eyes of a parent who has lost a child.

None of the parents have puffy swollen eyes that I have seen. Not a one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25254305
United States
12/18/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another oddity, in my opinion:

The mother and father are said to be highschool sweethearts from Ogden, Utah.

Yet there are no comments on any of the Ogden websites that give that appearance.

Wouldn't two highschool sweethearts have friends and family from the area that would be posting condolences on those sites?
[link to www.standard.net]

Search the newspaper for Emilie Parker and see!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
Report Abusive Post

That video is what he said AFTER his laughing and warmup

WATCH THIS, then come back and tell us we are 'idiots', so we know how much of a shill you are.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26885962
United States
Report Abusive Post
One time upon bad news, I was laughing/crying. Someone made a joke about how funny the deceased person used to be and the good times we used to have. It was an elderly person though that we laughed over in our remembrance, not a child.

I dunno, I cant fully judge until I know what he had laughed about or what was being said.

That is the responsible thing to do , to know the context of the situation...

Found my father dead in the garage the day before I turned 15-Love him with all of my heart and soul. For me and my family, it was an intense tragedy. At the funeral, I was sitting with a few of my friends and we were talking about the many great memories with my Dad. He was a fun-loving, cheerful kind of guy who always engaged with my friends. At the funeral, some people off in the distance saw me smile briefly during the conversation. Shortly thereafter, certain awful comments made from them about me got back to me and it was shockingly horrible. I was in such deep pain; so bad that I asked for God to please take my life on many a sleepless night. Any smile or brief laugh in response to something someone said or did felt like a strained experience. When you are in this kind of pain, there is no escape. It hovers over you like thick air making you feel like you’re gasping to even continue living. I deeply relate with what people go through when they lose someone they love. It hurts more than words can express.

In this drama filled culture there is the automatic tendency to judge and/or act before the true context is understood. Moreover, to judge a father who is mourning the tragic loss of his daughter is despicable behavior and a shameful act, to say the very least.

Send love. Send healing thoughts and prayers filled with compassion to the people experiencing intense suffering grief in their hearts. Pray that their hearts be lifted into the light of understanding so that they may be released from the pain and smile in the memories they have had with their precious loved ones.

LoveLightEnergy~***
 Quoting: ctruth333

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18725862
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
Guys, they've got you chasing shadows.

You need to comprehend the technology that exists, and comprehend how this can be used against you.

The MSM and delivery of their masters' narratives is the only important factor here.

You, me & everyone else on GLP, or the World, have no idea who or what is or isn't real when delivered to you via technology. DON'T believe anything you see, especially when they ram it down your throat.

Meet Emily, or not. Think about it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30143842

The video (above) is quite possibly the most important video ever seen on this site.

It tells me everything I need to know - that the realities of our lives are faked. Completely.

Anything connected to the media or the culture creation industry (movies, science fiction, entertainment, football, professional wrestling etc.) is a lie.

All of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461405

fuk right off... that was... what was that?

what are you saying?

what the shit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30229989
United Kingdom
12/18/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is shocking indeed!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. – Daniel Webster (1782-1852)
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Search FB for robbie parker connecticut (hes wearing a hat) and you will see this fathers page. Pics go back years.

Hes the real father of this girl and after searching for his wifes page who has her wall open to public, I can see many friends and family saying sorry for their loss.

So hes the real father of this girl who appears to have been killed.

It is really odd though about the interview...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20810582

I just did this - not the same... take a look:

[link to sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15740069
United States
Report Abusive Post
I saw this clip a day or so ago, but it was edited.

It didnt show him laughing and smiling at first.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23367695
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I honestly wish none of you guys are real. Honestly, I wish I was Adam the first man and the only person on earth and I'm in some sort of stage play conversing with bots, holograms and AI software

I wish the news was all artificial. the world was artificial and all the cities of the world are mere holograms.

Oh please God. show me you exist, make my wish come true ! Make me wake up from this dream...

Ever since I was a child, I knew this wasnt my world...

AMEN

LOL

Make me the only real person here ...

Please God. Please...

Signed,

NEO.

crazy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12066736
United States
Report Abusive Post

That video is what he said AFTER his laughing and warmup

WATCH THIS, then come back and tell us we are 'idiots', so we know how much of a shill you are.

I watched them both.

And my opinion stands.

idiot
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 29974830
Canada
12/18/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a terribly constructed made for TV drama exercise with all the fixin`z - some dead kids, horror, flashing lights and blaring sirens, tough guy cops, quaint quiet towns, tragedy, guns, the lone nut gunman - everything the emotionally retarded American masses flock around like flies on shit. Never once do they even stop to ask if what they're being shown is what actually happened - or if it even happened at all. The most basic characteristics of human thinking and evaluation are not present in most Americans. If it's on the TV and the 'authorities' say it happened and happened like this, well golly gee, it must be real and true.

Americans are the perfect slaves - fit only for slaughter as they line up for it.

The epic liar in the video is a snapshot of what most Americans actually are - full of utter and complete shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30246366

You guys are idiots, If none of this was real. Thats good news ! it would mean were little children living in a fairy tale. You guys dont get it at all...never grateful

Probaly pissed off wanting the kids dead, If no kids were actually dead, you'd want your money back.

your one sick man !!!!!! Your one of the reasons I don't come here much any more.. You ego knows no limits..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29143013

He does have interesting knowledge thought! but when he blends lies and his ego on it... well, you guts tell you to just dodge this mind parasiting person.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6235765
United States
12/18/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont know if this has been brought up, I havent read the whole thread..

But if you look at his body language when he says "My name is Robby Parker"

He is lying.

That is all

GLP