Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,019 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 891,433
Pageviews Today: 1,609,786Threads Today: 530Posts Today: 11,453
03:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Am I The ONLY One That FLIPS THE FUCK OUT Everytime I See ASS HAIR/PUBIC HAIR ON THE TOILET SEAT???????

MayanGod
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2184573
United States
12/19/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Am I The ONLY One That FLIPS THE FUCK OUT Everytime I See ASS HAIR/PUBIC HAIR ON THE TOILET SEAT???????
I fucking flip out every fucking morning....I wake up and my hairy ass brother leaves his nasty ass hair all over the dam toilet seat. I gotta clean that shit up every fucking morning. I hate that shit.
"The face of this entire planet could be rearranged in a matter of days; not thousands or millions of years. If we haven’t learned that by now because of the hardness of the scientific heart; we’re about to."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
12/19/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Am I The ONLY One That FLIPS THE FUCK OUT Everytime I See ASS HAIR/PUBIC HAIR ON THE TOILET SEAT???????
You know if you SMELL fecies your actually inhaling the Fecal matter, you know if your standing infront of someone and having a convo your inhaling there saliva, You know you INhale more nasty shit than you realise if you smell it you injested it too shyyyt!!
CrazyMama73

User ID: 30322037
Canada
12/19/2012 10:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Am I The ONLY One That FLIPS THE FUCK OUT Everytime I See ASS HAIR/PUBIC HAIR ON THE TOILET SEAT???????
Solution. When your brother is sleeping, wax that ass of his. Problem solved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30079403
United States
12/19/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep a jar handy in the bathroom, then collect the hairs until you have enough to knit a nice pair of underware or maybe mittens.
last one
I just don't give a fuck

User ID: 28412200
United States
12/19/2012 10:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
That's better than having a sister, and finding used tampons and pads laying all over the place.cruise
If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.---Grandpa

Rednecks, hillbillies, and cowboys will save the nation---me

I dreamed I was drinkin', woke up and I was

"we put our faith in maniacs"- Lemmy Kilmister
Snarf

User ID: 1528429
United States
12/19/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I fucking flip out every fucking morning....I wake up and my hairy ass brother leaves his nasty ass hair all over the dam toilet seat. I gotta clean that shit up every fucking morning. I hate that shit.
 Quoting: MayanGod

You should prepare him a nice dinner of spaghetti and pubes. Ten bucks says he will be more aware of it in the future.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30079403
United States
12/19/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's better than having a sister, and finding used tampons and pads laying all over the place.cruise
 Quoting: last one

The tampon appicators make great whistles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
12/26/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
grossest thread.

:5stars:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20190258
United States
12/26/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Carefully thread them into his toothbrush.
Anderson Pooper
Sofa King We Todd Did

User ID: 1518523
United States
12/26/2012 01:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Pubes are a great salad topping. Ur brother like salad?
Anderson Pooper
Sofa King We Todd Did

United States
12/26/2012 02:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
My little princess of 11 leaves turds in the toilet all the time. I sometimes wonder where the toilet paper went.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30776538
United Kingdom
12/26/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: last one

yak yak yak yak

keep that shit to yourself
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30894451
United Kingdom
12/26/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOUR A PUSSY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30903014
United States
12/26/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
My little princess of 11 leaves turds in the toilet all the time. I sometimes wonder where the toilet paper went.
 Quoting: Anderson Pooper
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/26/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30903014

You know you could probably make a fortune online selling those to middle.aged Japanese businessmen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9247375
United States
12/26/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!!! They made you forget you're human.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30891217
Denmark
12/26/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.craigslist.org]
Anderson Pooper
Sofa King We Todd Did

United States
12/26/2012 02:25 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30903014

You know you could probably make a fortune online selling those to middle.aged Japanese businessmen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20190258

O. M. G.
That si nasty, lol!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30894193
United Kingdom
12/26/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, it was predicted by your people, 5200 years ago

ASSteroid to hit the bowl!

only to be expected
natasha77

User ID: 30900079
United States
12/26/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a weak stomach.

I throw up when I see that.nooo222
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22441207
United States
12/26/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Vinyard

lmaolol1rof1
Sunyata

User ID: 14343956
United States
12/26/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

lolol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30776538
United Kingdom
12/26/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

:lolol:
 Quoting: Sunyata

lmao lmao
nom nom nom
User ID: 26038371
United States
12/26/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever dude that's better than your fat fuck roommate leaving but crumbs all over it, yeah BUT CRUMBS, tissue infused with shit and whatever else that fucking shit is....... RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/26/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I work at a large bank that employs tons of Indians and Pakistanis. We had a huge department of them just next to ours. The bathrooms in our wing of the building were totally fucked up by 10 am every morning. I used to live in a dorm at a big ten university and I have to tell you, even on a Saturday morning I had NEVER seen anything even remotely as bad as what these guys at the bank do Monday through Friday. Luckily they moved my department about two months ago, but we still don't have a working FAX machine. I dread having to walk through that corridor to go to my old building location. The reek that comes out of the bathrooms in that hallway could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
12/26/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmaolol1rof1
 Quoting: Astral Goat

Phenomenal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16749297
United States
12/26/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
you could always coat the toilet seat with some "premium" hair wax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 402164
United States
12/26/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I collect it and use it on voodoo dolls.

GLP