Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,181 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,851
Pageviews Today: 819,547Threads Today: 356Posts Today: 5,440
10:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Six cops bust two Marines because one "stole" a sip of someone else's beer on the Las Vegas Strip

JUST HERE

User ID: 25610447
United States
12/20/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Six cops bust two Marines because one "stole" a sip of someone else's beer on the Las Vegas Strip
Lesson learned.

Leave other folks beer alone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30400576

laugh, don't mess with clark county/vegas/strip
:glp sign:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 29687017
United States
12/20/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Six cops bust two Marines because one "stole" a sip of someone else's beer on the Las Vegas Strip
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29687017

Would you want some stranger slobbering in YOUR drink, OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30244341

Like I said, six cops hard at work busting a guy for stealing a sip of beer. Nevermind the meth problems that Vegas has, nevermind the gang problems, nevermind the driveby shootings, nevermind the smash and grab robberies, nevermind the car thefts, nevermind all the other crimes including murder and rape that take place in Vegas. The important thing is that those cops made sure that they admonished that guy for stealing a sip of beer.

Only sheep would defend a police state which wastes taxpayer dollars on bullshit.

sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29158753
United States
12/20/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's six cops hard at work busting a Marine for larceny for taking a sip of someone else's beer. Good job, cops. You guys are hard at work while gangsters do driveby's in your own city. Fucking pussies.

I noticed Jon Corzine of MF Global is still walking around a free man after stealing a billion dollars out of people's segregated accounts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13025083
United States
12/20/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
If yuo run from the cops they will arrest you
Six cops, including a Sergeant, were busy detaining two Marines who were on leave from Iraq. What were the two Marines guilty of? One of them took a sip of someone else's beer who was on the Strip. That's right, someone set down a beer and one of the Marines walked by and took a sip of beer.

A Sergeant was called out to deal with this and a bunch of other cops were there to back up this event. They were being charged with "larceny." Funny enough, both Marines were being cooperative and never raised their voice. However, the two cops who originally stopped them kept saying, "calm down." WTF???

With all the crime that takes in Las Vegas and these idiots were busy hassling a couple of Iraq War veterans who were on leave. Fucking cops in the US are out of control.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's six cops hard at work busting a Marine for larceny for taking a sip of someone else's beer. Good job, cops. You guys are hard at work while gangsters do driveby's in your own city. Fucking pussies.

I noticed Jon Corzine of MF Global is still walking around a free man after stealing a billion dollars out of people's segregated accounts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

Good point. A guy fucks over countless people and is not prosecuted. All the while, a young Marine steals a sip of beer and six cops show up, including a watch commander, to bust that guy.

People just don't understand why crime is rampant and at the same time defend cops for doing this type of shit. When crime became rampant in NYC back in the late 70's and early 80's, cops were doing this type of shit too. They would arrest peaceful, law-abiding citizens who were fed up with crime and attempted to protect themselves by carrying a firearm. Crime was out of control because TPTB wanted it that way so that they could use that as an excuse to impose stricter gun control laws.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Six cops, including a Sergeant, were busy detaining two Marines who were on leave from Iraq. What were the two Marines guilty of? One of them took a sip of someone else's beer who was on the Strip. That's right, someone set down a beer and one of the Marines walked by and took a sip of beer.

A Sergeant was called out to deal with this and a bunch of other cops were there to back up this event. They were being charged with "larceny." Funny enough, both Marines were being cooperative and never raised their voice. However, the two cops who originally stopped them kept saying, "calm down." WTF???

With all the crime that takes in Las Vegas and these idiots were busy hassling a couple of Iraq War veterans who were on leave. Fucking cops in the US are out of control.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13025083

That's funny, I didn't see anyone running. I just saw six pussy-ass cops waste time on a guy who stole a sip of beer from someone else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30422424
United Kingdom
12/20/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13025083

That's funny, I didn't see anyone running. I just saw six pussy-ass cops waste time on a guy who stole a sip of beer from someone else.

That cop looks like a gym-rat 'roid-rager!

damned

I hope the Marine said, "Sir", a lot!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I laugh when I see cops walking around like they are yoked. They wear these bullet-proof vests that make them look bigger than they are and all of a sudden they think that the extra bulk is muscle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29558659
United Kingdom
12/20/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems fair enough to me, they fucked up, got caught, recieved a stern bollocking, got grounded.
End of.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30414837
United States
12/20/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn..If those two skinny,scrawny drunks are representative of the Marines then God help us when we finally have to fuck with Russia and China....... That day will be the REAL doomsday
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30460050
Germany
12/20/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I laugh when I see cops walking around like they are yoked. They wear these bullet-proof vests that make them look bigger than they are and all of a sudden they think that the extra bulk is muscle.

You sound a lot like the mouthy little marine prick.

That marine will step on his dick again at some point. And either the military will lock him up, or the civilian cops will.

No 2 ways about it.

Dude was looking for trouble from get go.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/20/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Only sheep would defend a police state which wastes taxpayer dollars on bullshit.

like the police state the marines are enforcing in Afghanistan?

Ummm, ok.

cupofjoe
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

You sound a lot like the mouthy little marine prick.

That marine will step on his dick again at some point. And either the military will lock him up, or the civilian cops will.

No 2 ways about it.

Dude was looking for trouble from get go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30460050

Six cops to bust a guy for stealing a sip of beer. Real nice. What a waste of taxpayer dollars.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Ummm, ok.

cupofjoe

Afghanistan is a war zone. Do you really want to compare the US to Afghanistan?
RoxykinsIII

User ID: 26226619
United States
12/20/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
It comes down to this - you have to be a special kind of moron to take a sip of someone elses drink, unless it was mistake - then you correct it. It take an even bigger idiot to call the cops over one fucking beer. Stupid awards all around!
RoxykinsIII
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe if those cops had not been busy busting some kid for stealing a sip of beer they would have prevented some old lady's social security check from being stolen from her mailbox. They could also have prevented some tourists from being mugged by gangbangers. Imagine how many people's houses were broken into while the cops were busy busting one guy for stealing a sip of beer.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It comes down to this - you have to be a special kind of moron to take a sip of someone elses drink, unless it was mistake - then you correct it. It take an even bigger idiot to call the cops over one fucking beer. Stupid awards all around!
 Quoting: RoxykinsIII

Watch the video before making comments. Now you are the idiot.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/20/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ummm, ok.

cupofjoe

I wouldn't want those 2 little scumbags nosing around my house, I know that.

I knew weasels like that when I was in.

They usually ended up getting a few blanket parties and then a general discharge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30422424
United Kingdom
12/20/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Ummm, ok.

cupofjoe

The Opium-Poppy state, I believe you meant to say.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/20/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe if those cops had not been busy busting some kid for stealing a sip of beer they would have prevented some old lady's social security check from being stolen from her mailbox. They could also have prevented some tourists from being mugged by gangbangers. Imagine how many people's houses were broken into while the cops were busy busting one guy for stealing a sip of beer.

You are sounding like the typical idiot, making up imaginary crimes not evident in the video, as you don't like the cops.

A whiny little bitch.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/20/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ummm, ok.

cupofjoe

The Opium-Poppy state, I believe you meant to say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30422424

Yes.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ummm, ok.

cupofjoe

They usually ended up getting a few blanket parties and then a general discharge.

Six cops, one sip of beer. Real nice. I'm glad to see that cops are on top of all the high risk crimes. What a fucking joke. Just don't bitch when someone breaks into your house or steals your car.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are sounding like the typical idiot, making up imaginary crimes not evident in the video, as you don't like the cops.

A whiny little bitch.

Learn proper English grammar before posting.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/20/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ummm, ok.

cupofjoe

Six cops, one sip of beer. Real nice. I'm glad to see that cops are on top of all the high risk crimes. What a fucking joke. Just don't bitch when someone breaks into your house or steals your car.

Cop was doing his job on the strip.

Marine prick was causing problems.

This ends the lesson for today.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Liberalism is the modern day version of communism. It is evil and it is a disease.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/20/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

A whiny little bitch.

Learn proper English grammar before posting.

My English was fine, Nancy. Get the dick out of your ass.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/20/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Liberalism is the modern day version of communism. It is evil and it is a disease.

Liberalism is what produced that whiny little, mouthy marine prick , who looks like a rat.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cop was doing his job on the strip.

Marine prick was causing problems.

This ends the lesson for today.

It doesn't take six cops and a watch commander to bust someone for stealing a sip of beer. A real waste of taxpayer dollars. I wonder if any of those cops were fired for wasting time on such a frivolous crime? All those cops should be fired and especially that idiot sergeant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8739374
United States
12/20/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is some bs here OP.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/20/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cops are a bunch of pussies. They need a bunch of guys to back them up even when they give some old lady a parking ticket. The biggest pussy of all is that blonde haired fat cop that first chased down the "perpetrator." He looks like a real bitch. Then there's the ugly-ass, bull-dyke who wanted to act tough.

GLP