Sandy Hook: Blood on Windows, Screams in School, Parents Screaming

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/20/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Hook: Blood on Windows, Screams in School, Parents Screaming
I've seen parents more emotional about sending their kids to summer camp than these folks are about their kids being brutally murdered.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21155311
United States
12/20/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, the kidnapping theory fits better with

the emotions we've seen in the videos.

No matter what horror the parents are going through,

my heart goes out to this terrible chapter of their lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30438485
United States
12/20/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to mashable.com]
heres 1 of the missing nuns people were talking about 2 nuns
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30438485
United States
12/20/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com]

this ladies hand is bandaged and shes flipping someone off
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30378203
United States
12/20/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well supposedly the principle was shot as she exited the main office into the hallway. So there would be blood all over the main hallway...and the coroner said every victim was shot at least 3 times in the head and face....so there would be ALOT of blood and "matter" all over the main hallway and walls.

Yet, no one says a thing about blood...

No blood on shoes.

and how in the HELL is that school open the next Tuesday??

It would have been a biological contamination zone for a WHILE.

THis whole thing is from the fuckin Twilight Zone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27322533
United States
12/20/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
the other thing missing are the wounded????
not one camera recorded any wounded being taken to the hospital....were their no wounded here?
 Quoting: psyoptics

I was asking the same thing earlier:
Thread: Two wounded survivors of Sandy Hook shooting? Why are we not hearing anything on them?

I do believe these children and teachers have died but I am seriously thinking they were forces beyond a 20 year old mentally disturbed child. Things are just not adding up. Then I see things like this
[link to news.yahoo.com]
And its becoming clearer and clearer...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27388460
United States
12/20/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now, if your child was shot on a Friday morning along with

their whole class and teacher, wouldn't you be freaking out? Highly emotional? Needing to be held back?
 Quoting: If your child was shot 21155311

Yup and there would be NOTHING they could do to keep me out of that school to get to my babies.
We are newtown
User ID: 30455598
United States
12/20/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is real. I live in newtown. I went to the wake of the principal. It was open casket. A 6 year old girl in line in front of me told the police at the door that she saw her teacher dead. Also, sandy hook school did not resume on Tuesday. All other newtown schools did. Those kids are being moved to a new school in a nearby town, they have not gone back to school yet. Fucking idiot, pay some respect instead of wasting your time thinking about how the whole world is against you. Two mothers who lost children are clients of mine. That father on tv was that poor girls REAL father, dick. I have seen these children with their parents in the past long before they were televised. I feel sorry for you that you will never be part of a community like this, you will never know how important it is to be surrounded by love at a heavy time of grief such as this. Also, go fuck yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28723636
United States
12/20/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What else is missing in the official story?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21155311

Tears!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16155040
Canada
12/20/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not saying its fact, but one UK news outlet was reporting that Lanza went into the first classroom where the teacher and aide had already barricaded the students in the bathroom. He killed them, removed the barricade and then killed the children one by one in the bathroom. That could explain the lack of blood... It would have be confined to that space
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20800481

peeling off 100 shots or more in 5 minutes with "chilling accuracy" while shuttling kids in and out of a bathroom?

that sounds even less plausible than him running in and peeling off 10o+shots with chilling accuracy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1658177
United States
12/20/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plus, they must have had a serious team of cleaners to get all that mess cleaned up by Tuesday. School opened back up on Tuesday, but the medical examiner wasn't finished with the scene until Sunday. It seems strange to me that the school was cleaned up and back in business in by Tuesday.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1575519

Where did you hear/see that?

I am only aware of reports that the children are to attend a different school in Monroe and a retired principal will be back to run it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27388460
United States
12/20/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plus, they must have had a serious team of cleaners to get all that mess cleaned up by Tuesday. School opened back up on Tuesday, but the medical examiner wasn't finished with the scene until Sunday. It seems strange to me that the school was cleaned up and back in business in by Tuesday.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1575519

Where did you hear/see that?

I am only aware of reports that the children are to attend a different school in Monroe and a retired principal will be back to run it.
 Quoting: Larisa

yup i just read that on huffington post. look up "Sandy Hook Students will go to a replicate school outside Newtown. Would post the link but my copy and paste is fried.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30458479
United States
12/20/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

their whole class and teacher, wouldn't you be freaking out? Highly emotional? Needing to be held back?

I've heard the media talking about some of the parents and how they are "moving on" . . . wth? That's inconceivable! One couple interviewed the other day by Anderson Cooper were smiling and laughing and saying they were at peace, they were not able to see their daughter, just the white casket, they spent time in the room - and accepted it all and left.

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE.
Hahahahhaa
User ID: 28872856
United States
12/20/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is real. I live in newtown. I went to the wake of the principal. It was open casket. A 6 year old girl in line in front of me told the police at the door that she saw her teacher dead. Also, sandy hook school did not resume on Tuesday. All other newtown schools did. Those kids are being moved to a new school in a nearby town, they have not gone back to school yet. Fucking idiot, pay some respect instead of wasting your time thinking about how the whole world is against you. Two mothers who lost children are clients of mine. That father on tv was that poor girls REAL father, dick. I have seen these children with their parents in the past long before they were televised. I feel sorry for you that you will never be part of a community like this, you will never know how important it is to be surrounded by love at a heavy time of grief such as this. Also, go fuck yourself.
 Quoting: We are newtown 30455598

Yeah, right. LMAO!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15714917
United States
12/20/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: We are newtown 30455598

I am not one of the posters saying nobody died, or that the parents are actors. However, there are still gaping holes in the official story. Allow me to highlight just a few that have been bugging me:

A CNN report, which has not been retracted, says it took first responders 20 minutes after the FIRST 911 call to arrive on the scene. This was repeated by a guest on the Pierce Morgan show a few nights ago.
[link to www.cnn.com]

As a Newtown resident, you must know that a 20 minute response time to something like this is impossible. They'd have been there in 3-4 minutes.

Also, how did Lanza get the brother's ID if they hadn't seen each other in two years? Why all the reports of multiple shooters? Have you listened to the police band radio communications? Talking about outher suspects, vehicles, shots still being fired? I thought they told us Lanza was already dead when they showed up? And the gun from the trunk of the car? Smashed hard drives at Lanza's house? Nobody claiming his body? Where's the father?

I am very sensitive to the suffering and loss surrounding this hideous atrocity. But we need to seek the truth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30422424
United Kingdom
12/20/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've heard the media talking about some of the parents and how they are "moving on" . . . wth? That's inconceivable! One couple interviewed the other day by Anderson Cooper were smiling and laughing and saying they were at peace, they were not able to see their daughter, just the white casket, they spent time in the room - and accepted it all and left.

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30458479

+1

Unreal.

damned

It's "in yer face", now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21155311
United States
12/20/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30458479

Yes, this is unbelievable.

No one talks like this about the
murder of their child.

So something is very amiss. On the one hand, there
are probably a lot of children who have been murdered
and utterly devastated parents.

On the other hand, the math in this case adds up to ZERO!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
12/20/2012 08:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bump!
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30422424
United Kingdom
12/20/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, yeah, our 6 year old daughter just got waxed by a psycho with a "assault rifle", but, hey, y'know, life goes on, an' we're jus' "movin' on".

damned
13th-Century

User ID: 28715327
Canada
12/20/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
... And then, there is this scenario.

I think it is MUCH more likely than Mossad, or even government black ops.

How deep do you want to research?

[link to rense.com]

This has shaken me up.

An excerpt doesn't really do it. You have to read the page, please. Multiple shooters, of course. But WHY...?

Quote:

The Lone Gun-Boy Theory

Nancy Lanza kept an arsenal of firearms, and ordered her son to be constantly under watch by older boys. She must have had good reason for being armed to the teeth. Judging from her hoard of rifles and hand guns, she was expecting an all-out assault from a coven of pedophiles, not an attack by a single shooter. The lone gun-boy theory is sheer nonsense ­ Her son may have been an accomplice in giving the assailants access to his home but ended up murdered as a patsy.

The coven is larger and more powerful than Mrs. Lanza could ever have imagined. Sexual violation is the key to creating intelligence agents and assassins who are impervious to reason and mercy, lacking any original thoughts or moral qualms. Plus a supply of children is needed in Congress and the White House to entertain the satraps and moguls from Colombian drug lords to Israeli weapons dealers and French money launderers, not to mention America’s own homegrown pervs.
13th-Century

User ID: 28715327
Canada
12/20/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
But whatever happens, be prepared...

:MomOnGuard:
UnmannedAerialPilot

User ID: 18327004
France
12/20/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
These are just a few of the things

missing in the latest PsyOp called Sandy Hook:

Blood on Windows - no blood anywhere

Screams in School - the two witnesses only heard the sounds of "pots banging"

Parents Screaming - if my son is shot, I'll be outside wailing

and need to be held back from passing the police tape....

I'll be screaming, "My baby, my baby".

The actors in this Psy Op look like their dog got his leg broken in a car accident.

Do I believe children died? Absolutely.

Am I horrified and heart broken for their parents? Absolutely.

It's just that the videos outside the school don't match the 'official story'

Idol1
 Quoting: Where's Waldo? 21155311

I don't understand your logic. You say there is no blood anywhere, yet you still believe children died? To me it sounds like you are just trying to play both sides of the fence...no one died. Agent "grown-ups" like the CIA Principal, etc. did not die, and neither did children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
12/20/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can i say i would probably have to be shot by the police, would i accept photo evidence of my childs demise, no fucking way. I would have smashed my way to his class, hence i'd have probably had to have been shot, as there is no way in hell they would have been able to stop me otherwise, and i'm not alone in thinking this

There are just too many questions raised and nowhere near enough answers
 Quoting: F F S

Yup I would be in jail or dead if this was my child. I don't trust anybody.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5895996

These are upper class people who know how to deal with their emotions.
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 28037869
United States
12/20/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suspect the children are not dead, instead transported for use by a pedophile group. The sickos love that age. None of the parents have seen their children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25254305
United States
12/20/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do think some kids died. The real kids, those parents are not doing the media circuit.

I thought I read that 8? Of the deceased were recent additions to the town. The principal started there in 2010 for example, was she from the area?

Are the ones not originally from Newtown the ones who are making the media circuit?

At this point, I believe there were children murdered or kidnapped. I just don't buy ANY of the media's narrative.

Lanza wasn't a lone gunman, and not all of those kids are really dead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suspect the children are not dead, instead transported for use by a pedophile group. The sickos love that age. None of the parents have seen their children.
 Quoting: Let Freedom Ring

Complete with an owl drawing to rub it in our faces.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29301466
United States
12/20/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know what that song is called, it was top of the charts,

"All the little kids with their fucked up shit
Better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the little kids with their fucked up shit
Better run, better run, outrun my bullets."

It was on the radio all the time, anyone remember? People loved it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
sodbust

User ID: 30169938
United States
12/20/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The facts are,,, Obama and his crew and the new world order want ALL guns from Americans.. At any cost!

Study about govt mind control.. and look at the failed or back fired gun running to Mexico. Another failed attempt but not the needed paper trail to nail the twisted govt we have in place now.

I don't know what happened at this school,, but like everyone else the holes in this story don't even add up for Barny from May berry..

Were all the parents standing outside the school such sheeple that they did not try to force themselves forward for information? or out of real panic,, want to see there child... It just looks to much like a Hallmark production for TV..

I smell a rat,, in this kitchen.. A hole bunch of them..
Sodbust
Dream big,, its ones only chance
What is missing?
User ID: 25739945
United States
12/20/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come on... what is missing from the 'official' story?

Who were those two nuns.

Those nuns look like men - one of them looks like he could have all sorts of weapons under his 'habit'.

Please write down the anomalies in this story that you have figured out.

GLP