Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1312616
Spain
12/20/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
This is my idea of perfect feminine facial proportions
[link to sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net]

And also the hair/eyes/skin pigmentation combo I find very appealing personally. Perhaps it's not what I find more sexually attractive but judging from a "painter" point's of view, as if I could draw the perfect feminine ideal, it would be sort of like this.

(yeah i stumbled upon it being a facebook creep, so what)

Last Edited by Manu-K on 12/20/2012 05:25 PM
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Resonant Citizen
User ID: 913721
Netherlands
12/20/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is my idea of perfect feminine facial proportions
my ideal woman :

[link to i95.photobucket.com]
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
my ideal woman :

Quoting: Resonant Citizen 913721

I see you are into that Asian supremacy thingy chuckle

fuckyeah
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
12/20/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

And also the hair/eyes/skin pigmentation combo I find very appealing personally. Perhaps it's not what I find more sexually attractive but judging from a "painter" point's of view, as if I could draw the perfect feminine ideal, it would be sort of like this.

Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

From a "perfect feminine ideal" standpoint, her nose is too broad and flat and large for the rest of her face and her eyebrows are too low. It is difficult to discern the proportions of the rest of her face because her forehead has been chopped off.

You don't know shit.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

From a "perfect feminine ideal" standpoint, her nose is too broad and flat and large for the rest of her face and her eyebrows are too low. It is difficult to discern the proportions of the rest of her face because her forehead has been chopped off.

You don't know shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27253156

You know, I must admit you're right, I was sort of bedazzled by her initial appeal but in fact that nose is just not quite there in the perfection aspect.

Your supremacy has been acknowledged. I will have to continue searching.
Banned as usual.

MonikerRestraint

User ID: 26384064
United States
12/20/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
wish i could share a photo i stumbled upon earlier today. its a nude photo, however the girl is absolutely perfect id say.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
wish i could share a photo i stumbled upon earlier today. its a nude photo, however the girl is absolutely perfect id say.
 Quoting: MonikerRestraint

Cut the face or find another non nude pic.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29215748
United States
12/20/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

i think you may be a pedo.. thats not a woman thats a lil girl
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

i think you may be a pedo.. thats not a woman thats a lil girl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29215748

A lil COLLEGE girl wink
Banned as usual.

MonikerRestraint

User ID: 26384064
United States
12/20/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
here u go

[link to www.dropbox.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23948538
United States
12/20/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet she is way less attractive without the funky lighting and photo filters...but I still would. No doubt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24179936
Netherlands
12/20/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is weird, in a really wrong way.. blink
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: MonikerRestraint

OK her inner facial features are indeed very fine but the shape of her face is too angular and a bit large, that takes away points from femininity. But it's a worthy addition indeed.

Remember that the idea is to find an ideal of FEMININITY, not what causes you sexual attraction. Just as if you were to paint all the attributes that ONLY pertain to women and that are the most refined and beautiful.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12366656
United States
12/20/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kind of a toss up here:

Jessica

[link to 0.tqn.com]

VS

Brandi

[link to www.babes.im]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29215748
United States
12/20/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this represents the perfect feminine facial proportions.

kim jong
SkinnyChic

User ID: 30454138
United States
12/20/2012 10:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
my ideal woman :

Quoting: Resonant Citizen 913721

lolsign 1rof1
Copperhead

User ID: 24964643
United States
12/20/2012 10:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.celebs101.com]
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kind of a toss up here:

Jessica

[link to 0.tqn.com]

VS

Brandi

[link to www.babes.im]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12366656

I couldn't see the Brandi one, but Jessica Simpson is not feminine, she has very strong features. Again the idea is not to find what turns you on but to find an ideal of femininity. Women ideally should have soft, smaller and rounder features. The issue with many beautiful women is that they have angular faces which gives them a slight masculine look. Also convex noses are totally not feminine IMO.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22441207
United States
12/20/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but she's got a man face like Kate Middleton.

No thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30483968
Australia
12/20/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

how old is she?how old are you?not datamining but she doesnt look legal.and if she is shes not a woman, but a girl.i hope youre a teenager.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

No thanks.
 Quoting: Astral Goat

[link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]

Here's another pic of the first girl, but the American AC was right, there's flaws there, I think I just saw what I wanted to see instead of reality. Pretty common human mistake actually.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22441207
United States
12/20/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

No thanks.
 Quoting: Astral Goat

[link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]

Here's another pic of the first girl, but the American AC was right, there's flaws there, I think I just saw what I wanted to see instead of reality. Pretty common human mistake actually.

I think I see some cleavage.

speedbanan
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

how old is she?how old are you?not datamining but she doesnt look legal.and if she is shes not a woman, but a girl.i hope youre a teenager.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30483968

She was born in 1989, relax you fucking paranoid whacko.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12366656
United States
12/20/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kind of a toss up here:

Jessica

[link to 0.tqn.com]

VS

Brandi

[link to www.babes.im]

I couldn't see the Brandi one, but Jessica Simpson is not feminine, she has very strong features. Again the idea is not to find what turns you on but to find an ideal of femininity. Women ideally should have soft, smaller and rounder features. The issue with many beautiful women is that they have angular faces which gives them a slight masculine look. Also convex noses are totally not feminine IMO.

Too bad about Brandi, because she is stunning. Maybe someone else can repost her on a Spanish pic site so you can see her here.

But to this ideal in looks you seek, you should add a good attitude. Things such as waking up every morning and cooking breakfast without complaining. Handling the housework in an efficent manner, and spending the household budget in a wise manner. These things are very important too.

I have this freind with a wife, who has ideal beauty as you speak of, yet in all other areas she is a disaster. Plus her smoking of ciggarets all day is a bad expensive habit, and she has gained quite a bit of weight sitting around all day watching TV vs vacumming and shopping.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kind of a toss up here:

Jessica

[link to 0.tqn.com]

VS

Brandi

[link to www.babes.im]

Too bad about Brandi, because she is stunning. Maybe someone else can repost her on a Spanish pic site so you can see her here.

But to this ideal in looks you seek, you should add a good attitude. Things such as waking up every morning and cooking breakfast without complaining. Handling the housework in an efficent manner, and spending the household budget in a wise manner. These things are very important too.

I have this freind with a wife, who has ideal beauty as you speak of, yet in all other areas she is a disaster. Plus her smoking of ciggarets all day is a bad expensive habit, and she has gained quite a bit of weight sitting around all day watching TV vs vacumming and shopping.

Yeah but I am just speaking about aesthetics here.

Apparently this is the scientifically perfect female face LOL

[link to menwillpause.files.wordpress.com]

Honestly I find the face a bit wide and the jaw a bit too strong, but otherwise it is a very good start.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30442901
Mexico
12/20/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
When god MAde Monica Bellucci, he perfected beauty...

Shame she sold herself to satan thus losing around 90% of her true beauty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30483968
Australia
12/20/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

look bud, all id say is you like juvenile looking girls-thats not a woman, her features are too childish-cleavage or not.Im not the first to say in this thread how girlish she looks so i think maybe you have the problem not me.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30442901

[link to www.clinicatufet.com]

Monica on her prime is hard to beat indeed, there's not much to criticize here. Maybe only the fact that Italians are a bit Swarthy and sometimes that idea of rosy cheeked pale innocence associated with femininity, but of course there has to be ideals in every race, you can't use a nordic standard on a mediterranean or a black standard on an asian.

Last Edited by Manu-K on 12/20/2012 10:50 PM
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30442901
Mexico
12/20/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.fondosni.com]

Mind you, even with 10% beauty, she beats that ugleh trollop with big eyes and a conker nose to boot that OP posted in the first post
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

look bud, all id say is you like juvenile looking girls-thats not a woman, her features are too childish-cleavage or not.Im not the first to say in this thread how girlish she looks so i think maybe you have the problem not me.

Listen fucker, the girl is 23, you got no point, just shut the fuck up and drop your defamation intents.

judyfag
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.fondosni.com]

Mind you, even with 10% beauty, she beats that ugleh trollop with big eyes and a conker nose to boot that OP posted in the first post

I totally think Monica is the apex of mediterranean beauty, I don't think in our race anyone comes even close to her.
Banned as usual.

GLP