Re: This is my idea of perfect feminine facial proportions
Now here is one fit Russian Mama

[link to www.zimbio.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30442901

My bad! lols

here is the image!

[link to img-fotki.yandex.ru]

The shape of her face is just too unrefined IMO. It's has a very brute form. The inner area is ok.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren:MV8yMDg4NzkyXzM1MTc1MzkzX1 zg3MUE1MEZB

Hmmmmm the problem is the internet doesn't really reflect true russians, and I do have a problem with her nose, but she is just one example.

I dated a russian mama and she was hot to trot!

I also did not include blondies, which is a category on its own
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

User ID: 1312616
Spain
12/20/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
[link to images.fashionnstyle.com]

Kate Upton is very feminine facial wise but she has a childish face so her femininity is not really an adult femininity and the goal is actually to find a an adult female ideal. Btw again stressing the previous example, Kate is not really that beautiful (although very charming and attractive), yet beautiful is not the goal to find in this particular case.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30442901
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

someone called you a pedo and you didnt give them a serve?
Im a woman btw-and that GIRL is juvenile looking.DEAL WITH IT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30483968

Oh go to hell calling someone a pedo for merely pointing out to an aesthetic, non sexual ideal of femininity, I didn't say I wanted to have intercourse with her you fuckhead, I am actually going to report you for defamation.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

lol where exactly did i do that? i didnt call you a pedo someone else did-and your load of abuse is worse.

You're insinuating it, you've been proven wrong so I suggest you just leave it alone, I see what you're trying to pull off and it's very scumbaggy, so fuck off.

HEY!! Children, grow the fuck up. I do worry that OP is stalking facebook, but life in Spain is pretty hard so prolly no other outlet, and I do not agree with him being called a pedo if the pic is of a 23 yr old.

Stop the bickering and move on ffs!

I think it is important to celebrate feminine beauty (just not some examples provided here) so form that perspective and as long as the image is of a person over 18 yrs, then what is wrong with it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
12/20/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm. Beautiful eyes, arched brows, full lips, a slender nose and a jawline that's not squared. I can think of a few different people who would fit that...

Angelina Jolie (Original Sin)
[link to img6.bdbphotos.com]

Milla Jovovich (Return to the Blue Lagoon)
[link to www.hotflick.net]

Fairuza Balk (The Island of Dr. Moreau)
[link to 1.fwcdn.pl]

Kat Dennings:
[link to img.spokeo.com]

Christina Ricci:
[link to i2.listal.com]

Actually, it's pretty interesting. Studies on beauty have shown that typical standards of feminine beauty often wind up measuring a woman's beauty against how well her facial structure conforms to the golden mean ratio. And interestingly enough, if you type in 'golden mean woman beauty' and do a search for it, you will come up with diagrams showing a face eerily similar in structure to Angelina Jolie's.
 Quoting: Anaiah

In this link above Aneglina Jolie looks very Italian.

Bring another plate of pasta to the table mama Angelina, and some more sauce too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12366656

I think it is really impossible to actually determine what the allegedly beautiful woman today really looks like.

In the above examples two of the women had really obviously silicone enhanced lips and their lips look freakish and clearly not proportional to the rest of their face.

The picture of Ricci looks absolutely nothing like that actress, although it is a very nice picture. But Ricci herself has much too large of a forehead to be a standard of beauty.

Since it is virtually impossible to find a modern day actress who has not had extensive plastic surgery, and is appearing in a photo which has been completely altered to enhance their appearance, I guess they all have to be disqualified as contenders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30109695
United States
12/20/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an attractive facial proportion! hmmmm....looks kinda familiar

[link to www.dropbox.com (secure)]
 Quoting: ruser

Who's that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12366656
United States
Report Abusive Post
So in Southern Europe You never get to see Sammi girls. Because it is rumored that they will melt if they ever go into tempratures above freezing.....

But from your description, you are liking Sammi looking girls.

Such as this ice-princess:

[link to jasonbeineke.files.wordpress.com]

Or Bjork:

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

But you may have to adore them from afar if snow is not your best freind, because their dad's rarely let them travel outside the snow forests they inhabit:

Typical Sammi dad with house pet:

[link to www.kakslauttanen.fi]

Bet you didn't know about the Sammi's huh? Being so far south in Spain that is. They rarely venture far from home (the North Pole, that is).
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
Report Abusive Post

Oh go to hell calling someone a pedo for merely pointing out to an aesthetic, non sexual ideal of femininity, I didn't say I wanted to have intercourse with her you fuckhead, I am actually going to report you for defamation.

lol where exactly did i do that? i didnt call you a pedo someone else did-and your load of abuse is worse.

You're insinuating it, you've been proven wrong so I suggest you just leave it alone, I see what you're trying to pull off and it's very scumbaggy, so fuck off.

HEY!! Children, grow the fuck up. I do worry that OP is stalking facebook, but life in Spain is pretty hard so prolly no other outlet, and I do not agree with him being called a pedo if the pic is of a 23 yr old.

Stop the bickering and move on ffs!

I think it is important to celebrate feminine beauty (just not some examples provided here) so form that perspective and as long as the image is of a person over 18 yrs, then what is wrong with it?

I am not stalking anything, if you have your pictures set to public that's your choice, you're making them public. that's how Facebook works.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
12/20/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Three close to perfect female faces:

Heddy Lamarr...Perfect female face.

Sinead O'Connor when she was young.

Olivia Hussey at 16 when she was in Romeo and Juliet.

Vivian Leigh, Liz Taylor, Jennifer Tilly, Merle Oberon,
Gene Tierney all had beautiful female faces no plastic surgery. Can't swear this is true for Jeffifer Tilly, but the others are naturally this beautiful.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27253156

Natalie Wood also had a really beautiful, feminine face without plastic surgery.

Here is a list of beautiful women who did not have any sort of plastic surgery and appear in movies and still shots without any sort of photoshopping. This is what naturally beautiful women look like.

Does anyone even remember what real people look like?
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real American Beauty...

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

Again beauty is subjective a feminine ideal shouldn't be. As long as it meets the criteria that's what counts. It's hard to understand.

no, femenin beauty is all.

no such thing as a feminine ideal, becuase you are going for the nuber two slot, and for living works of art, there is no second place.

It is based upon the facial structure, the nose, the proportion of the eyes lips and nose and the form of the nose as well.

My mom said always look at the nose shape, as that is the centrepoint of your eye's sight, and also the proportion.

Although I don't have any luck ever with such beauties, there is no shame in recognising it.

You see, unlike most guys, what I am attracted to more than anything else it the face first, then the rest of the physique.

For example,for me, Jenny Lopez is a living work of art, but the lower you go the larger than life she becomes which is attractive to some men, but not me.

[link to www.reservarestaurantes.com] ...ay chihuahua
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17586905
Australia
12/20/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Johnny Depp has a nice feminine face
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24693410
United States
12/20/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jennifer Connelly always did it for me

[link to imgur.com]
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real American Beauty...

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

Again beauty is subjective a feminine ideal shouldn't be. As long as it meets the criteria that's what counts. It's hard to understand.

no, femenin beauty is all.

no such thing as a feminine ideal, becuase you are going for the nuber two slot, and for living works of art, there is no second place.

It is based upon the facial structure, the nose, the proportion of the eyes lips and nose and the form of the nose as well.

My mom said always look at the nose shape, as that is the centrepoint of your eye's sight, and also the proportion.

Although I don't have any luck ever with such beauties, there is no shame in recognising it.

You see, unlike most guys, what I am attracted to more than anything else it the face first, then the rest of the physique.

For example,for me, Jenny Lopez is a living work of art, but the lower you go the larger than life she becomes which is attractive to some men, but not me.

[link to www.reservarestaurantes.com] ...ay chihuahua

But dude Jenny has a totally square jaw and a flat nose, she actually looks like a boxer. You see that's just not feminine at all.

These women that lately are trying to use make up to look like dolls are probably subconsciously trying to tap into that concept of perfect femininity.

[link to sintoxicateme.com]
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imgur.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24693410

If you mix Connelly and Kate Middleton with light hair you have my younger sister, no joke chuckle
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plastic surgery is the worst thing women can do to themselves...

they all end up looking like the fucking grey aliens, and because they are so rich, noone dares say anything.

However, just like the children's story the emporer's new clothes every one quietly hides the hideous factor that these women warp into, and pretend they are normal when in fact, they are so far away form the idea of normal it is scary.

Maybe this is an agenda to bring alien hybrids into the public without scsrign the shit out of humanzes, whic the fuck knows, but beauty is most certainly is not, it is the stuff of nightmares!!!!!!!!

[link to en.starjetset.com]

[link to wandervogeldiary.files.wordpress.com]

[link to a.abcnews.com]

[link to a.abcnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imgur.com]

If you mix Connelly and Kate Middleton with light hair you have my younger sister, no joke chuckle

Yeah jennifer connelly and kate are fit, and katie holmes, all deserve a place in the fitness and beauty stakes.

PS does your sister like fat shrek lookalikes? lols! jk
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/20/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imgur.com]

Yeah jennifer connelly and kate are fit, and katie holmes, all deserve a place in the fitness and beauty stakes.

Actually her boyfriend is quite ugly.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Johnny Depp has a nice feminine face
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17586905

looools!!! ....wait you mean that roight?scared
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17742737
United States
12/20/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Surprisingly, no mention of Grace Kelly.

[link to www.biography.com]
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imgur.com]

Actually her boyfriend is quite ugly.

was just joking dude, and also she can never be a mix of jenny and kate, because that would be too good, and people always overrate beauty
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17742737

Deservedly a beauty, though she dead right? doubt she looking the part these days :)
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
12/20/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Mole!

I just went into a thread and saw a real member of glp who might even fit the beauty category of the living work of art type!!!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

however, I suspect this is not really the person who is posting, they prolly swiped it off facebook or somewhere else, providing a false identity but the actul image is fit, whoever that babe is!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29546692
Bahamas
12/21/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net]

And also the hair/eyes/skin pigmentation combo I find very appealing personally. Perhaps it's not what I find more sexually attractive but judging from a "painter" point's of view, as if I could draw the perfect feminine ideal, it would be sort of like this.

(yeah i stumbled upon it being a facebook creep, so what)

[link to data.whicdn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17742737
United States
12/21/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17742737

Deservedly a beauty, though she dead right? doubt she looking the part these days :)

Alas, she has long since passed.

Angelina Jolie - there's one I just don't get. I don't find her appearance to be even mildly attractive, but more so that of a female Grim Reaper that hit up the cosmetics counter, and got gussied up by the whitecoats on a slow day at Macy's. Her father, a raving lunatic, also somehow deducts from her appeal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30396307
United States
12/21/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This woman sounds like your ideal, Manu - [link to imgur.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

And also the hair/eyes/skin pigmentation combo I find very appealing personally. Perhaps it's not what I find more sexually attractive but judging from a "painter" point's of view, as if I could draw the perfect feminine ideal, it would be sort of like this.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29546692

I love her skin tone.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/21/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Broad noses man, I know it's racial but they just don't cut it for me. This really boils down to racial subjectivity I guess. I do find black women attractive though but not in an artistic aesthetic ideal sense regarding their faces.
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
12/21/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
This woman sounds like your ideal, Manu - [link to imgur.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30396307

She seems part asian, the flat nose sort of ruins it.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Broad noses man, I know it's racial but they just don't cut it for me. This really boils down to racial subjectivity I guess. I do find black women attractive though but not in an artistic aesthetic ideal sense regarding their faces.

This black woman has very feminine features, imo - [link to imgur.com]

Her jaw bone may be a little too long though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/21/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is my idea of perfect feminine FECAL proportions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2122560
United States
12/21/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

From a "perfect feminine ideal" standpoint, her nose is too broad and flat and large for the rest of her face and her eyebrows are too low. It is difficult to discern the proportions of the rest of her face because her forehead has been chopped off.

You don't know shit.

You know, I must admit you're right, I was sort of bedazzled by her initial appeal but in fact that nose is just not quite there in the perfection aspect.

Your supremacy has been acknowledged. I will have to continue searching.

Looks like you like young teen girls

GLP