Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,042 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 399,223
Pageviews Today: 635,517Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 3,184
07:57 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I can prove Adam Lanza did not shoot those kids in that school.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30354276
Australia
12/20/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I can prove Adam Lanza did not shoot those kids in that school.
idiot.

idiot source also.

you prove nothing.

except you are an idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25663058
Canada
12/20/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It wasn't a .223 in the trunk, it was a pump-action shotgun of some sort. putin

I'm all for this being a coverup but at least get your shit straight...especially when it's on video.
Mickey Swag

User ID: 11826746
United States
12/20/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
DISCLAIMER: DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone. Users are encouraged to

USE DISCERNMENT

and do their own follow up research while reading and posting on this website. Godlikeproductions.com reserves the right to make changes to, corrections and/or remove entirely at any time posts made on this website without notice. In addition, Godlikeproductions.com disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of a post on this website.
1-13LL4 5W4G
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
12/20/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what is the deal with this guy's neck at around 13 seconds in? It starts to get all funky and then instantly clears up at 14 seconds.

Was the guys fake face coming off, they stopped the filming, fixed it, and then edited the tape, or what?
Rawrss

User ID: 28866057
United States
12/20/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE OFFICIAL STORYS I MEAN STORY!?!?! YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED! SHAME ON YOU YOU CRAZY CONSPIRACAH PERSON!sideways
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
JennOfArc

User ID: 25237221
United States
12/20/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to let the air OUT of you story OP, BUT .... Photos from the air showed a SHOTGUN being taken out of the car trunk !

BUT, keep stirring the pot; something generally floats to the top, 'old boy' !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29216719

link?
 Quoting: Salt

Last Edited by JennOfArc on 12/20/2012 10:24 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1308215
United States
12/20/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS FLAG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29430674
United States
12/20/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
...the unedited version.

The guy is full of shit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3195479

Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Why does the cop with the hat on the far right look like he is smiling?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6427313

If you enlarge the picture, it doesn't look like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17952489
United States
12/20/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm all for this being a coverup but at least get your shit straight...especially when it's on video.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25663058

You know, I thought it was a pump too. But I just watched the vid again; the officer who clears the weapon is pulling the side of the bolt, like an ak or sks. Certainly NOT a rear charging handle of an AR. And you can see a thumbhole stock....now I'm thinking mak90 ak?

Found a pink to the vid but it won't let me post here
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know, I thought it was a pump too. But I just watched the vid again; the officer who clears the weapon is pulling the side of the bolt, like an ak or sks. Certainly NOT a rear charging handle of an AR. And you can see a thumbhole stock....now I'm thinking mak90 ak?

Found a pink to the vid but it won't let me post here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17952489

But, it's surely not a pump shotty. Seems we all need to get our shit straight, as I was under the same impression. Watch the vid again ac
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
12/20/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 men...one in school....one on the ground by the school and one in the woods...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23948538
United States
Report Abusive Post
The firearm they remove from the trunk in that video is a Saiga Shotgun w/ a 20-round drum magazine(removed in first few seconds and laid in back of trunk) and a dragunov style stock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6435345
United States
Report Abusive Post
No you can't...you weren't there and you have no video...fucking idiot
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The firearm they remove from the trunk in that video is a Saiga Shotgun w/ a 20-round drum magazine(removed in first few seconds and laid in back of trunk) and a dragunov style stock.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23948538

This ^^. Good call. Disregard my previous link, first saiga thumbhole pic I found
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1538104
United States
12/20/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the icing for your cake......

AT 50 Seconds
You can hear the police scanners clearly state 2 subjects running outside, an officer sees them and says we got'em. Then states he has them in a proned out position.

AT 4 minutes 48 seconds
You here the officer state he has multiple weapons including one rifle and shotgun! This is a police officer and they know their firearms. You don't mistake a shotgun, ever heard that in the media yet?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
forgot the link lol
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Hahahahhaa
User ID: 28872856
United States
12/20/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, you can't.

That's because a negative can't be proved. Your premise = LOGIC FAIL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931009
United States
12/20/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a link to the official company line on this shoot yet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20257839
United States
12/20/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, you can't.

That's because a negative can't be proved. Your premise = LOGIC FAIL.
 Quoting: Hahahahhaa 28872856

come outta the shadows you scared ac!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is how I see it. He had a total of 4 guns, 3 on him, 1 in the trunk of his car.

What he brought into the school: Bushmaster .223 AR-15 (Primary weapon) + (1) Glock 10 mm and (1) Sig Sauer 9 mm (Secondary backup weapons).

Left in the trunk: Saiga Shotgun.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the only way things make any sense with the info provided.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is how I see it. He had a total of 4 guns, 3 on him, 1 in the trunk of his car.

What he brought into the school: Bushmaster .223 AR-15 (Primary weapon) + (1) Glock 10 mm and (1) Sig Sauer 9 mm (Secondary backup weapons).

INCORRECT SIR....

Scroll up and read where the timing is on the video. Scanner clearly states what was seen where the suspect is found down.

SHOTGUN WAS ON HIM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

INCORRECT SIR....

Scroll up and read where the timing is on the video. Scanner clearly states what was seen where the suspect is found down.

SHOTGUN WAS ON HIM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1538104

They never said the shotgun was on him, just that it was found.

But who fuckin knows anymore...too many inconsistencies to come to a correct answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27352798
United States
12/20/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to let the air OUT of you story OP, BUT .... Photos from the air showed a SHOTGUN being taken out of the car trunk !

A shotgun is not an AR15, even from a distance they clearly look different.

So first there were three weapons, and shooter used the pistols with the AR in the trunk.

Then second version, he shot everyone with the AR, and finished himself with the Glock.

Then third version, there were four weapons.

Then fourth version, there were three weapons again.

First he was Ryan aged 20, based on identification in his pocket, except that Ryan is 24 which the i.d. would have said 24 not 20.

Then he was Adam.

His mom was a teacher at the school, then she was a substitute, then no one had ever heard of her.

No one knew Adam, yet they buzzed him in because he rang the buzzer, standing there outside the door with three, no two, no four, no three weapons. Wait, they didn't buzz him in, he shot his way in. Wait, they knew him, he was the quiet one that had gone to school there.

There was an altercation a few days earlier where he had argued with the principal and the school psychologist. No, wait, there was no altercation at all.

He had an altercation with his mom, though, and shot her. Oh wait, he shot her while she was in bed asleep.

He shot his dad in Hoboken, too, oh wait, my bad, dad is still around.

His girlfriend has been missing for days, but what girlfriend was that? Haven't heard another word about the search for the mass murderer's missing girlfriend.

He didn't do it alone, there were two shooters, one of them was caught in the woods. His name? Oh, wait, even though he was dressed in dark clothing and called out to parents that "I didn't shoot them", he no never existed.

So then there was just one shooter, Adam. He (or they, depending on when you turned on the tv) were dressed all in black, or was it in camo, or maybe pants and a dark jacket, with a mask, and also without a mask.

This is exhausting.
Saddletramp

User ID: 736969
Puerto Rico
12/20/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's sighting what the media has said about it, and what the police have reported then changed. And while I agree that it was a semi-automatic shotgun in the trunk, how come it took the so long to get to that, and notice they waited until the news helicopter had a good shot for their video...

Also if you notice, the video of them checking the trunk was at night...the killings were at 9:30 in the morning...

So there are obviously a lot of discrepencies in this story, caused in no small part by the media and the police themselves...the question is why have they said so many different things about the guns...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931009
United States
12/20/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

INCORRECT SIR....

SHOTGUN WAS ON HIM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1538104

They never said the shotgun was on him, just that it was found.

But who fuckin knows anymore...too many inconsistencies to come to a correct answer.

That's why I'm asking what is the fucking company line from the gov if there is one yet. I'm going to need some of that pharma shit the shooter was on pretty soon if TPTB don't throw something down on paper.

"IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER?" Is what I want to ask and then we can go from there knee-deep bullshit or not.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30440264
United States
12/20/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

link?

Quoting: JennOfArc

I don't know--didn't look like a shotgun to me...

looked like a rifle... couldn't tell if he was testing it or discharging ammo... could have been a .223 w/out clip...

where are the gun experts on glp when you need em'?

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30440264
United States
12/20/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's sighting what the media has said about it, and what the police have reported then changed. And while I agree that it was a semi-automatic shotgun in the trunk, how come it took the so long to get to that, and notice they waited until the news helicopter had a good shot for their video...

Also if you notice, the video of them checking the trunk was at night...the killings were at 9:30 in the morning...

So there are obviously a lot of discrepencies in this story, caused in no small part by the media and the police themselves...the question is why have they said so many different things about the guns...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

ah, not a pump action... still, this just makes things more ridiculous...

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29253904
Canada
12/20/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

A shotgun is not an AR15, even from a distance they clearly look different.

So first there were three weapons, and shooter used the pistols with the AR in the trunk.

Then second version, he shot everyone with the AR, and finished himself with the Glock.

Then third version, there were four weapons.

Then fourth version, there were three weapons again.

First he was Ryan aged 20, based on identification in his pocket, except that Ryan is 24 which the i.d. would have said 24 not 20.

Then he was Adam.

His mom was a teacher at the school, then she was a substitute, then no one had ever heard of her.

No one knew Adam, yet they buzzed him in because he rang the buzzer, standing there outside the door with three, no two, no four, no three weapons. Wait, they didn't buzz him in, he shot his way in. Wait, they knew him, he was the quiet one that had gone to school there.

There was an altercation a few days earlier where he had argued with the principal and the school psychologist. No, wait, there was no altercation at all.

He had an altercation with his mom, though, and shot her. Oh wait, he shot her while she was in bed asleep.

He shot his dad in Hoboken, too, oh wait, my bad, dad is still around.

His girlfriend has been missing for days, but what girlfriend was that? Haven't heard another word about the search for the mass murderer's missing girlfriend.

He didn't do it alone, there were two shooters, one of them was caught in the woods. His name? Oh, wait, even though he was dressed in dark clothing and called out to parents that "I didn't shoot them", he no never existed.

So then there was just one shooter, Adam. He (or they, depending on when you turned on the tv) were dressed all in black, or was it in camo, or maybe pants and a dark jacket, with a mask, and also without a mask.

This is exhausting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27352798

good post, can any of you dumb fuck shill have an explanation?

didn't think so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15277493
United States
12/20/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

link?

link?

Officer clears the weapon by pumping it...a large red (presumably 12ga) shell was ejected. Looked like a Remington 870 or mossberg 500 to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17952489

Okay, so what I'm curious about is the video showed LE removing and clearing a Mossberg from the trunk AT NIGHT. Reports all day as in daylight, indicated weapons had been found in the suspects car...so are we to believe they didn't check the trunk until nightfall? And, it begs the question, what weapon(s)was pulled out of the car during the day? Does anyone else see the inconsistencies here?

GLP