Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 576,067
Pageviews Today: 925,659Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 6,015
09:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I can prove Adam Lanza did not shoot those kids in that school.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30119987
United States
12/20/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I can prove Adam Lanza did not shoot those kids in that school.
[link to postimage.org]

here's a little screen cap montage. it does appear to be a shotgun of some sort, but what's that in the red I've circled? at first I thought it was some kinda of high capacity magazine and it kinda looks like he remove it out of the weapon(video:.02-04) doesn't it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15277493
United States
12/20/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if I recall, during the early morning, while it was still daylight, the media reported a shotgun had been recovered too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30440264
United States
12/20/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to let the air OUT of you story OP, BUT .... Photos from the air showed a SHOTGUN being taken out of the car trunk !

BUT, keep stirring the pot; something generally floats to the top, 'old boy' !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29216719

link?
 Quoting: Salt

Hate to let the air OUT of you story OP, BUT .... Photos from the air showed a SHOTGUN being taken out of the car trunk !

link?

Officer clears the weapon by pumping it...a large red (presumably 12ga) shell was ejected. Looked like a Remington 870 or mossberg 500 to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17952489

Okay, so what I'm curious about is the video showed LE removing and clearing a Mossberg from the trunk AT NIGHT. Reports all day as in daylight, indicated weapons had been found in the suspects car...so are we to believe they didn't check the trunk until nightfall? And, it begs the question, what weapon(s)was pulled out of the car during the day? Does anyone else see the inconsistencies here?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15277493

budget constraints? couldn't afford SAG actors who don't have day jobs?

:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The firearm they remove from the trunk in that video is a Saiga Shotgun w/ a 20-round drum magazine(removed in first few seconds and laid in back of trunk) and a dragunov style stock.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23948538

Yep, sure enough, it looked like a shotgun at first but you're right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931009
United States
12/20/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

link?

link?

Officer clears the weapon by pumping it...a large red (presumably 12ga) shell was ejected. Looked like a Remington 870 or mossberg 500 to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17952489

Okay, so what I'm curious about is the video showed LE removing and clearing a Mossberg from the trunk AT NIGHT. Reports all day as in daylight, indicated weapons had been found in the suspects car...so are we to believe they didn't check the trunk until nightfall? And, it begs the question, what weapon(s)was pulled out of the car during the day? Does anyone else see the inconsistencies here?

Fuckin eh there is no way he is clearing a pump in that vid. He is pulling on a small charging handle on the right side of the breach of a weapon. The shell that is seen looks to be a shotgun shell - probably 3" but hard to tell given the resolution but no matter it ain't an AR no matter how you look at it.

ME says all the babies he processed were shot up with a long gun. Is there a LEO that has said there was a recently fired long gun found anywhere at the crime scene?

Anyone have links to any CT LEO docs?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23948538
United States
12/20/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think I found a match on the weapon in the trunk.

The Legion Saiga IZ-406:

[link to www.ar15.com]

If that isn't it, it is a very similar model.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

A shotgun is not an AR15, even from a distance they clearly look different.

So first there were three weapons, and shooter used the pistols with the AR in the trunk.

Then second version, he shot everyone with the AR, and finished himself with the Glock.

Then third version, there were four weapons.

Then fourth version, there were three weapons again.

First he was Ryan aged 20, based on identification in his pocket, except that Ryan is 24 which the i.d. would have said 24 not 20.

Then he was Adam.

His mom was a teacher at the school, then she was a substitute, then no one had ever heard of her.

No one knew Adam, yet they buzzed him in because he rang the buzzer, standing there outside the door with three, no two, no four, no three weapons. Wait, they didn't buzz him in, he shot his way in. Wait, they knew him, he was the quiet one that had gone to school there.

There was an altercation a few days earlier where he had argued with the principal and the school psychologist. No, wait, there was no altercation at all.

He had an altercation with his mom, though, and shot her. Oh wait, he shot her while she was in bed asleep.

He shot his dad in Hoboken, too, oh wait, my bad, dad is still around.

His girlfriend has been missing for days, but what girlfriend was that? Haven't heard another word about the search for the mass murderer's missing girlfriend.

He didn't do it alone, there were two shooters, one of them was caught in the woods. His name? Oh, wait, even though he was dressed in dark clothing and called out to parents that "I didn't shoot them", he no never existed.

So then there was just one shooter, Adam. He (or they, depending on when you turned on the tv) were dressed all in black, or was it in camo, or maybe pants and a dark jacket, with a mask, and also without a mask.

This is exhausting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27352798

Bravo...best run down I've read yet, and you didn't even touch the weapons conundrum.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to img515.imageshack.us]

how's this? I looks like has a dragunov style stock on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30440264
United States
12/20/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think I found a match on the weapon in the trunk.

The Legion Saiga IZ-406:

[link to www.ar15.com]

If that isn't it, it is a very similar model.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23948538

nice work... now I don't feel like such an idiot...

still, can you imagine how hot any rifle would be after 100 rounds in3 minutes?

you'd need baking mitts...

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23948538
United States
12/20/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to img515.imageshack.us]

how's this? I looks like has a dragunov style stock on it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30119987

Yep, that is a very close match as well. Only real difference is the gun in the video has a wood colored stock...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931009
United States
12/20/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

A shotgun is not an AR15, even from a distance they clearly look different.

So first there were three weapons, and shooter used the pistols with the AR in the trunk.

Then second version, he shot everyone with the AR, and finished himself with the Glock.

Then third version, there were four weapons.

Then fourth version, there were three weapons again.

First he was Ryan aged 20, based on identification in his pocket, except that Ryan is 24 which the i.d. would have said 24 not 20.

Then he was Adam.

His mom was a teacher at the school, then she was a substitute, then no one had ever heard of her.

No one knew Adam, yet they buzzed him in because he rang the buzzer, standing there outside the door with three, no two, no four, no three weapons. Wait, they didn't buzz him in, he shot his way in. Wait, they knew him, he was the quiet one that had gone to school there.

There was an altercation a few days earlier where he had argued with the principal and the school psychologist. No, wait, there was no altercation at all.

He had an altercation with his mom, though, and shot her. Oh wait, he shot her while she was in bed asleep.

He shot his dad in Hoboken, too, oh wait, my bad, dad is still around.

His girlfriend has been missing for days, but what girlfriend was that? Haven't heard another word about the search for the mass murderer's missing girlfriend.

He didn't do it alone, there were two shooters, one of them was caught in the woods. His name? Oh, wait, even though he was dressed in dark clothing and called out to parents that "I didn't shoot them", he no never existed.

So then there was just one shooter, Adam. He (or they, depending on when you turned on the tv) were dressed all in black, or was it in camo, or maybe pants and a dark jacket, with a mask, and also without a mask.

This is exhausting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27352798

Bravo...best run down I've read yet, and you didn't even touch the weapons conundrum.

Pretty sure there would have been the same confused bullshit story if there had been an informed populace with the ability to communicate back when Bobby and John Kennedy were whacked.....it's much harder to control info when every tom dick and harry can save a screen cap of some "report" they see here or there so they put enough different MSM stories out that even someone who really tries to piece it all together wants to go get a subscription to paxill.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25983836
United States
12/20/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think what proves that there were at least 2 shooters is in this report that says:

"Witnesses at the scene Friday morning reported seeing a man in handcuffs being led out of the woods next to the school by police. The man, who witnesses said was wearing camouflage pants, insisted on his innocence as he was being led to a state police cruiser while parents looked on."

so they brought this guy out of the woods and he was insisting on his innocence? How did this guy know what was going on? The cops probably did not know much of anything, only to look for anyone suspicious and that there was a possible shooting at the school. Cops first detain the suspect and then get them to the cop car before they start questioning you. But this guy seemed to know there was a shooting at the school already.

Read more: [link to www.newstimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3195479
United States
12/20/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

link?

Quoting: JennOfArc

LMAO! That wasn't staged. Andd action...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28208369
United States
12/20/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

link?

I saw that, but it was in the dark. Gets dark around 4:15 now in CT, or at least sunset.

Planted bullshit video when they realized they fucked up the official narrative.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28208369
United States
12/20/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the FUCK is a "LONG-GUN"!!

Has anyone else ever heard that term before on the news?!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the FUCK is a "LONG-GUN"!!

Has anyone else ever heard that term before on the news?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28208369

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27388460
United States
12/20/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think what proves that there were at least 2 shooters is in this report that says:

"Witnesses at the scene Friday morning reported seeing a man in handcuffs being led out of the woods next to the school by police. The man, who witnesses said was wearing camouflage pants, insisted on his innocence as he was being led to a state police cruiser while parents looked on."

so they brought this guy out of the woods and he was insisting on his innocence? How did this guy know what was going on? The cops probably did not know much of anything, only to look for anyone suspicious and that there was a possible shooting at the school. Cops first detain the suspect and then get them to the cop car before they start questioning you. But this guy seemed to know there was a shooting at the school already.

Read more: [link to www.newstimes.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25983836

this is exactly what i thought...if he was in the woods, how did he even know there WAS a shooting?????

he wouldn't have, unless he was involved.
Sharty Mc Bean

User ID: 30499922
Netherlands
12/20/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25368284
United States
12/21/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
"A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene"

wait there was a reports of a second man. What?
Where is that second man now.
gone.
 Quoting: Txheat

this shit where they wont' let the public ever see the footage of all these fucking security cameras, that are supposedly there for our safety.

If they are there for us, why can't the public ever view them? Every single security cam seems to some sort of government classified secret.

I say confiscate the guns of all police who refuse to show you the security cam footage.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1114668

Chris Manfredonia is the guy in the woods.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30382607

Quoting: Jonny Blaze

That Chris Manfredonia story is still suspicious. If he was supposed to be in the school with his daughter, why they heck did they find him in the woods?
Yes I Did !!!!

User ID: 30193331
United States
12/21/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's what I heard shortly after the story broke:

Adam Lanza was found dead with 2 HANDGUNS beside him.

I also heard the report that the Bushmaster was found in the BACKSEAT of the car.... nothing was said about the TRUNK.

What I would like to know, and what (to my knowledge)nobody has asked is.... WHAT WAS ADAM SHOT WITH ? A handgun or a "long gun" ?????!!!!!
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27388460
United States
12/21/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
"A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene"

gone.

this shit where they wont' let the public ever see the footage of all these fucking security cameras, that are supposedly there for our safety.

If they are there for us, why can't the public ever view them? Every single security cam seems to some sort of government classified secret.

I say confiscate the guns of all police who refuse to show you the security cam footage.

That Chris Manfredonia story is still suspicious. If he was supposed to be in the school with his daughter, why they heck did they find him in the woods?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25368284

Manfredonia? Seriously? Now that doesn't sound made up.
And yes, I'm being sarcastic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
12/21/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
...the unedited version.

The guy is full of shit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3195479

Why does the cop with the hat on the far right look like he is smiling?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6427313

Because he is along with the other two cops on either side of that big gutteral draco reptilian bullshitting the story
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25983836
United States
12/21/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

gone.

The reporter who was questioning that man that saw the police come out of the woods with Chris Manfredonia was also suspicious. They witness said he saw the police bring the man out of the woods in handcuffs and then the reporter asked the witness if the man in handcuffs was armed? WTF? Yeah the cops are going to handcuff an armed suspect and let the suspect keep their gun.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25368284
United States
12/21/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

gone.

Manfredonia? Seriously? Now that doesn't sound made up.
And yes, I'm being sarcastic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27388460

Maybe they had to make up that bullshit story to cover up the fact they caught a CIA dude and didn't realize it... just speculating
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673466
United States
12/21/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still think the local reports were doing a bang up job with the news story until the FED's got there and corrected them.

Also what I find interesting is why did they release the video of the weapon being removed from the trunk? It obviously looks dark, and everything was under lock down by then. Why did it take them 6 hours to look in the trunk? A diversion perhaps? That video could have been recorded anywhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 875736
United States
12/21/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Voice analysis on the coroner will prove he's John Goodman.
Hypertiger

User ID: 12277324
Canada
12/21/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mass media is a money amking bussiness.

Lies are used to fill in holes.

Innocent until proven guilty means they just made a mistake if the story changes.

In the end...You could have disinfo agents at the scene to give false positives...lies

Or negatives that you all think are positives because you believe they are.

"The essential claim of sophistry is that the actual logical validity of an argument is irrelevant (if not non-existent); it is only the ruling of the audience which ultimately determines whether a conclusion is considered "true" or not. By appealing to the prejudices and emotions of the judges, one can garner favorable treatment for one's side of the argument and cause a factually false position to be ruled true."--Sophistry A.K.A Democracy or Truth by Popular delusion/concensus
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
12/21/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Point is, we have intra-specie predatory psychopathic killers on the loose all throughout our country, let alone the world. They are well connected and ruthless in their activities. Then we have the MSM that spins the events to look like one disturbed individual just went coo-coo one day and goes out to public places for mass killings. We know something is wrong, the question is what are we going to do to stop this rampage of madness. The Powers want to collect all of our weapons so we become totally defenseless, then they take over 'Our Country' and 'Our World' completely. Well, we all know that can't happen, because that will just make us into sitting ducks waiting for the next time the predators wish to attack. I hope that we can wake up sooner rather than later to resolve this matter and kick these intra-specie predators to the curb once and for all. Thanks for listening to my rant.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30504337
South Korea
12/21/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are watching an impressive pack of Psychopaths, Demonists, Occultists, Murderers, Pedophiles, Mind Control Specialists, and Brain Washing Experts etc...?

Plying their TRADE.

THE ART, OF LYING...

We do not want to be a movement of a few straw brains, but rather a movement that can conquer the broad masses.

Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths.

ATTRIBUTED TO :

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister said, "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

BORROWED FROM :

MEIN KAMPH - ADOPH HITLER

"in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily;

and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation.

For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes

Fellow NAZI, never question the REICH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20216553
Canada
12/21/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.examiner.com]

The assault rifle was in the trunk...why did the story change?

"If the AR-15 remained in the car, as reported by federal and State authorities, it could not have been used as the murder weapon. If the firearm found in the car was not a Bushmaster AR-15 we must consider that this assault rifle, allegedly owned by Lanza’s mother, was never at the crime scene."

Incorrect. That was reported by the media. The police had not yet said anything about it.

The media was saying things were confirmed before they even had one police announcement.
 Quoting: mikebo2

So, the media reported something for hours for absolutely no reason? Don't you realize they're being scapegoated here?

Why didn't the police contradict them until the chief medical examiner showed that the rifle caused most of the wounds?

And why did Lt. J. Paul Vance say that no weapons were recovered outside of the school when the fact is that a video has surfaced clearly showing a .223 Bushmaster being removed from the trunk of the car by police?

QUESTION: There were reports that there were other guns other than the ones found in the school. Are those reports accurate?

VANCE: No, that’s not accurate. The weaponry that was recovered by our investigators recovered in close proximity of the deceased.

[link to transcripts.cnn.com]

Of course, then they made up a story about a "second rifle" that had, for some reason, not been mentioned up until that point. And remember, that would still contradict Vance's statement that no weapons were found outside of the school.

The fact of the matter is that the .223 Bushmaster that was recovered from the car was the only one that was involved in this case. It was the one that was used to kill the students.

The fact that it was found in the car establishes that Lanza couldn't have committed this crime. He was killed by the second suspect before the massacre began. The second suspect fled the rear of the school and into the woods. He was apprehended and has since disappeared.

Don't know why everyone is so willing to accept an argument that no prosecutor would want to have to make. Which is, of course, the story about a twenty-year-old with documented sensory sensitivity killing 26 people and wounding only two in under three minutes before "committing suicide" despite bringing both a mask and a bullet-proof vest. And a car.

GLP