GladioDaddy-O
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 15714917
United States
12/20/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Another Sandy Hook Inconsistency - Caught on local talk radio
I live in Connecticut, and was listening to the Jim Vicevich show today on WTIC Hartford. The last caller of the day was a guy named Steve, who claimed his granddaughter was a first grade student in Ms. Soto's class when the shooting occured. According to the caller, his granddaughter witnessed the murder of Soto and several classmates, then escaped with the other unharmed children by running out of the room when the shooter reloaded. He was specific about recounting these details, though the point of his call was to push for more mental profiling, or "nut control" as he termed it.

Now if his story is legit, it absolutely conflicts with the official narrative, which says that the surviving students from Ms. Soto's class stayed hidden in the closet (or bathroom?) until found by the police. See the Hartford Courant link below:
[link to www.courant.com]

So, either the caller is a crackpot, and he didn't really sound like one, or the official story is, shall we say, flawed. Incidently, the host failed to acknowledge the inconsistency.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
12/20/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Another Sandy Hook Inconsistency - Caught on local talk radio
She did have the students hidden in closets in her room, but some of them left the hiding place and ran out when the shooter entered, some of them were killed and some got away I guess.
------
A group of little first-graders was so terrified when crazed gunman Adam Lanza burst into their classroom that they ran from their safe hiding place only to be promptly gunned down, one of the children’s fathers recounted yesterday.

“I wish my kid stayed put,” shattered father Neil Heslin said of his 6-year-old son Jesse Lewis’ decision to make a run for it.

“But that’s Jesse,’’ the dad told The Post, struggling to make sense of the tragedy.

“I can see him making that choice and just doing something. My boy died the way I would have died if I was in that position.”

[link to www.nypost.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was another teacher who had her students locked in a storage room and wouldn't open the door until the policeman slid his badge under the door.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lanza next arrived at teacher Victoria Soto's classroom. Soto is believed to have hidden her 6- and 7-year old students in a classroom closet. When Lanza demanded to know where the children were, Soto tried to divert him to the other end of the school by saying that her students were in the auditorium.

But six of Soto's students tried to flee. Lanza shot them, Soto and another teacher who was in the room. Later, in their search for survivors, police found the remaining seven of Soto's students still hiding in the closet. They told the police what had happened.

New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
12/20/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lanza next arrived at teacher Victoria Soto's classroom. Soto is believed to have hidden her 6- and 7-year old students in a classroom closet. When Lanza demanded to know where the children were, Soto tried to divert him to the other end of the school by saying that her students were in the auditorium.

But six of Soto's students tried to flee. Lanza shot them, Soto and another teacher who was in the room. Later, in their search for survivors, police found the remaining seven of Soto's students still hiding in the closet. They told the police what had happened.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14408911

This story has changed four or five times.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes you are citing the Courant article, which hasn't been corrected. This guy on the radio today sounded genuine, and said his granddaughter was one of the survivors from Ms. Soto's class, which, according to the official story, were all found in the closet by the cops. but he's saying she ran out. Get it? The radio call-in guy's story doesn't match the official story. So was he a fraud? As I say, he didn't sound like it. I don't know if the broadcast can be found online now, but it took place today on WTIC at 11:55AM or so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29057127
United States
12/20/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny, it says Lanza demanded to know where the children were when I was just reading another story about how he was silent during this whole shooting spree. The story has holes. Lots of holes, but "children are dead" so we need to just keep quiet and believe whatever the talking box tells us happened.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29757732
United States
12/20/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there video to support that "kids are in the gym" hero-story?
The kids in the closet heard that, over their ears-ringing from the gunshots?

All made up. Where's Jon Lovitz "would you believe...."?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was another teacher who had her students locked in a storage room and wouldn't open the door until the policeman slid his badge under the door.

No I'm not talking about her. I'm talking about Ms. Soto's class. This radio caller said his granddaughter was a survivor from her class, one of seven. Six others from that class were killed, along with fourteen from the other 1st grad class, making 20 in all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes you are citing the Courant article, which hasn't been corrected. This guy on the radio today sounded genuine, and said his granddaughter was one of the survivors from Ms. Soto's class, which, according to the official story, were all found in the closet by the cops. but he's saying she ran out. Get it? The radio call-in guy's story doesn't match the official story. So was he a fraud? As I say, he didn't sound like it. I don't know if the broadcast can be found online now, but it took place today on WTIC at 11:55AM or so.
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

What first grade class has only 13 kids, a teacher, and an aide?
Did a certain group get the word(on the QT) to stay home that day, like a certain group did on 9/11?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
12/20/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

^ interesting view from a cop in CT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
12/20/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
She did have the students hidden in closets in her room, but some of them left the hiding place and ran out when the shooter entered, some of them were killed and some got away I guess.
------
A group of little first-graders was so terrified when crazed gunman Adam Lanza burst into their classroom that they ran from their safe hiding place only to be promptly gunned down, one of the children’s fathers recounted yesterday.

“I wish my kid stayed put,” shattered father Neil Heslin said of his 6-year-old son Jesse Lewis’ decision to make a run for it.

“But that’s Jesse,’’ the dad told The Post, struggling to make sense of the tragedy.

“I can see him making that choice and just doing something. My boy died the way I would have died if I was in that position.”

[link to www.nypost.com]

If you look at the Courant article I cited, it says that the seven survivors, of which the radio caller's granddaughter was supposedly one, from Ms. Soto's class were found still hiding in the closet afterward. So who got the story wrong?
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
12/20/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
They had to change the story to validate the creepy guy with the stuffed animals.
Half Past Midnight

User ID: 781996
United States
12/20/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will we ever know the truth?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
They had to change the story to validate the creepy guy with the stuffed animals.
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

This whole story is a house of cards. If this can be picked apart, maybe people will start looking into 9/11 truth, medical/industrial complex, and the dominos will start falling.

Last Edited by Gladio on 12/20/2012 11:10 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28535621
United States
12/20/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did a certain group get the word(on the QT) to stay home that day, like a certain group did on 9/11?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29757732

THIS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29412599
United States
12/20/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe part of the confusion is because the witnesses are majority young children.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe part of the confusion is because the witnesses are majority young children.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29412599

This particular point I'm making has nothing to do with the testimony of young children. Either the survivors from Ms. Soto's class were found in the closet, as a law enforcement source told the press; or, they ran out of the school and ended up at the stuffed animal guy's house. Has it been reported if the kids at the stuffed animal guy's house were from Ms. Soto's class? If so, why was it reported earlier that the cop found them hiding in the closet? It is not a minor detail in an event as serious as this.

Last Edited by Gladio on 12/20/2012 11:25 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28535621

I've been inside a classrom sized room where just one gunshot was fired--a .38--my ears hurt/rang for minutes--if dozens of rifle shots were fired, with hard block walls and wood doors and no carpeting, the sound bouncing--those kids should have been half-deaf and holding their hurting ears--I didn't see any of that in the reunited with parents pics, at all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4284531
United States
12/20/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uhhh...one that doesn't have 14.

Some of you clusterfucks are really reaching.

Putin
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS.

I've been inside a classrom sized room where just one gunshot was fired--a .38--my ears hurt/rang for minutes--if dozens of rifle shots were fired, with hard block walls and wood doors and no carpeting, the sound bouncing--those kids should have been half-deaf and holding their hurting ears--I didn't see any of that in the reunited with parents pics, at all

Maybe th last thing they were worried about was their fucking ears.

Good lord man....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30333271
United States
12/20/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard one child survived in one class and was the only one in that class because she played dead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30369230
United States
12/20/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't help but think about this thread every time the issue of mental illness gets brought up about Sandy...

Thread: Psychiatry Goes Insane, Any Human Emotion Now Considered A Mental Illness...

They're going to turn us ALL in insane from just reading all this shit!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/20/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

LOL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26265384
United States
12/20/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Connecticut, and was listening to the Jim Vicevich show today on WTIC Hartford. The last caller of the day was a guy named Steve, who claimed his granddaughter was a first grade student in Ms. Soto's class when the shooting occured. According to the caller, his granddaughter witnessed the murder of Soto and several classmates, then escaped with the other unharmed children by running out of the room when the shooter reloaded. He was specific about recounting these details, though the point of his call was to push for more mental profiling, or "nut control" as he termed it.

Now if his story is legit, it absolutely conflicts with the official narrative, which says that the surviving students from Ms. Soto's class stayed hidden in the closet (or bathroom?) until found by the police. See the Hartford Courant link below:

So, either the caller is a crackpot, and he didn't really sound like one, or the official story is, shall we say, flawed. Incidently, the host failed to acknowledge the inconsistency.

no it's a "true story". one interview said the kids simply ran past the shooter out the door. This specific kid, last name 'lacata' or something, was found by the parents at the police station! Guess what happened as the parents were being interviewed on Wolf's segment? The audio cut out just as they were talking about the kid running past the gunman.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/20/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS.

Good lord man....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4284531

Forest....trees.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673466
United States
12/20/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good lord man....

Obviously you haven't been around much gunfire.
Ith
United States
12/20/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS.

Good lord man....

Forest....trees.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

Okay, your 6 years old...you just witnessed most of your classmates mowed down by a crazy fuck. He shot your little friends 3-11 times each, turning them into bloody fucking hamburger.

Now, by a fucking miracle, you are reunited with your parents. In complete and total shock...mentally fucked for the rest of your life...

...but your ears hurt?

Forest for the trees nothing.

You idiot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/20/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uhhh...one that doesn't have 14.

Some of you clusterfucks are really reaching.

Putin

Schools around here , one teacher, no aide, have 25-30 in a class--in Delaware--if only 13 were there, many stayed home. Why?
Measles or flu epidemic?
Or tip-off to the inside special people?
Kind of reminiscent of the scheduled flights on 9/11 with 40 people or fewer on board, or the tip that Odigo got, in lower Manhattan, at 6AM 9/11/01

*** The leading Israeli newspaper, Haaretz, confirmed today that at least two employees at the Israeli-based telecoms company, Odigo, knew what was about to happen two hours before the the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre were attacked on 11 September 2001.
The warning was immediately passed on directly to Israeli and American security services. This all happened before the attacks took place, yet the intelligence services and the military have claimed that they were not prepared. ***

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company's management, which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the FBI.

"I have no idea why the message was sent to these two workers, who don't know the sender. It may just have been someone who was joking and turned out they accidentally got it right. And I don't know if our information was useful in any of the arrests the FBI has made," said Macover. Odigo is a U.S.-based company whose headquarters are in New York, with offices in Herzliya.

As an instant messaging service, Odigo users are not limited to sending messages only to people on their "buddy" list, as is the case with ICQ, the other well-known Israeli instant messaging application.

Odigo usually zealously protects the privacy of its registered users, said Macover, but in this case the company took the initiative to provide the law enforcement services with the originating Internet Presence address of the message, so the FBI could track down the Internet Service Provider, and the actual sender of the original message.

SOURCE: Haaretz (IL), "Odigo says workers were warned of attack", 16 July 2004.
...Washington Post, "Instant Messages to Israel Warned of WTC attack", 27 September 2001
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

no it's a "true story". one interview said the kids simply ran past the shooter out the door. This specific kid, last name 'lacata' or something, was found by the parents at the police station! Guess what happened as the parents were being interviewed on Wolf's segment? The audio cut out just as they were talking about the kid running past the gunman.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26265384

Okay so my point is, if they ran out the door, why did all the media reports say the cop found the kids in the closet? These particular kids. Ms. Soto's students.

We can't just give these guys a pass on every egregious mistake made in this case. There are too many too list in this post! Nevermind this fog of war crap. They said there was no shooting going on when they showed up, so how confusing could it have been? By the way, WHY did it take 20 minutes for first responders to show up?
[link to www.cnn.com]

GLP