shawnerz
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 30422586
United States
12/20/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Hold on to your pistols fellers
Many thing that are happening to us are by choice... Now sometimes we're just not aware of what our actions lead to.

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to posses arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so." -Adolph Hitler 1938

The 1938 Nazi law barred Jews from businesses involving firearms. On November 10. 1938 -- one day after the Nazi party terror squads (the SS) savaged thousands of Jews, synagogues and Jewish businesses throughout Germany -- new regulations under the Weapons Law specifically barred Jews from owning any weapons, even clubs or knives.
Gun Control's Nazi Connection

We should NEVER forget that Lenin, the Communist Revolutionist, was an agent of the GERMAN government. What is not commonly known is that Stalin murdered nearly 6 million Jews during the World War II period, as did Hitler.
Mind Control Techniques, U.S. Military Officers--Shackled by U.N. Forces

One has only to learn what really happened to the Christians in Rwanda between April and July of 1994 to imagine what may lie in store for Christians here in America at some time in the not-too-distant future. After the Christian Tutsis had been disarmed by governmental decree in the early 1990s, Hutu-led military forces began to systematically massacre the defenseless Christians. The massacre began in April 1994 and continued until July 1994. Using machetes rather than bullets, the Hutu forces were able to create a state of abject fear and terror within the helpless Christian population as they systematically butchered hundreds of thousands of them. The Population Control Agenda

Several elements of historical and operational continuity between the development of fascism prior to World War II and its resurgence over the last several decades. Comparing American scientific racism of the 1920s and 30s with current thinkers of that school... the profound influence of the American social legislation spawned by that racism on the Nazi racial laws that were the pretext for the Third Reich's extermination programs... the American 'prosecutorial' staff at Nuremberg who helped to exonerate numerous Nazi war criminals and who subsequently participated in the cover-up of President Kennedy's assassination... a possible fascist connection to the gun-control movement (Note: It is indeed curious that the American Psychiatric Association initially contained over 2,000 German 'immigrant' members following World War II. The APA also was/is involved in GUN CONTROL lobbying.- Branton), as well as a possible connection between that movement and the assassination of President Kennedy... the resurgence of Fascism in Italy and Germany stemming from the fascist elements left in place in these countries as a result of the laxness of individuals such as the American Nuremberg staffers. (Additional Note on the above - From the www.buildfreedom.com website we read: "A principle player in the 1974 foundings of both HCI [then called the National Council to Control Handguns] and the NCBH [National Coalition to Ban Handguns, now renamed the Coalition Against Gun Violence] was Ed Wells, who was A 25-YEAR VETERAN OF THE COVERT OPERATIONS DIVISION OF THE CIA... There was also a fund raiser for NCBH hosted by the man Nixon appointed as CIA Director, William Colby... HCI spokesman Greg Risch -- incredibly -- admitted that "SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF CIA PEOPLE IN IT [HCI]", and also stated that there are quite a few

[link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]

We The People... Who have built this nation with our hands are now considered Slaves.... Wake Up.
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hold on to your pistols fellers
bumpbump
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read this suff will ya?bump
Fantasia II
Koo Koo Ka Choo

User ID: 7514020
United States
12/20/2012 11:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bummmp
George Orwell was right..Black is White, Up is Down, War is Peace...

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."

Yesterday is history.......Tomorrow a mystery.......Today is a gift......thats why we call it the Present!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30403256
United States
12/20/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Out of curiosity, what if they do say turn them in, or get 10 years in prison. What will you do?
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/20/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Either way you loose... Personally I'd rather go down with a yell rather then a whimper.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29208952
United States
12/20/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Out of curiosity, what if they do say turn them in, or get 10 years in prison. What will you do?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30403256

If they drew a line in the sand like that they wouldnt like what would follow.
Fantasia II
Koo Koo Ka Choo

United States
12/21/2012 12:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Reading today that China is calling for America to disarm told me that the government is going to go after us so we can't fight back

Yesterday is history.......Tomorrow a mystery.......Today is a gift......thats why we call it the Present!!!
Fantasia II
Koo Koo Ka Choo

United States
12/21/2012 12:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Reading today that China is calling for America to disarm told me that the government is going to go after us so we can't fight back

Fantasia II
Koo Koo Ka Choo

United States
12/21/2012 12:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Shit...sorry for the double post...GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22065826
United States
12/21/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
op said communist in OP..
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/21/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen Folk's whom I dearly Love . This is not about general belief's this is about who We are and how We want to live.. Freedom say's you can be a Muslim,Jew,Christian,Anarchist,Agnostic, On and On >>> It's about control.. DO YOU WANT TO BE CONTROLLED MORE THEN YOU ARE NOW?????????
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/21/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously Your more concerned with other things then your freedom... This post is a fail.. Sorry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2146063
United States
12/21/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen Folk's whom I dearly Love . This is not about general belief's this is about who We are and how We want to live.. Freedom say's you can be a Muslim,Jew,Christian,Anarchist,Agnostic, On and On >>> It's about control.. DO YOU WANT TO BE CONTROLLED MORE THEN YOU ARE NOW?????????
 Quoting: shawnerz

Most importantly, freedom says you can choose to not be Muslim, Jew, Christian, etc.
Evil_Twin

User ID: 23761243
United States
12/21/2012 12:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
`Reckon I'll be wantin' my rifles, too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673466
United States
12/21/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

We have to remember "UNITED WE STAND"

They don't have the resources to imprison the majority of the US. If we choose "DIVIDED WE FALL:, and only a small minority stand their ground it could happen.
Fantasia II
Koo Koo Ka Choo

United States
12/21/2012 01:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Evil_Twin

Waving to my old friend. Nice to see you, Evil!!!

Evil_Twin

User ID: 23761243
United States
12/21/2012 01:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Evil_Twin

Waving to my old friend. Nice to see you, Evil!!!
 Quoting: Fantasia II

Hey there, Fantasia!

Nice to see a familiar face!

C'mere and gimme a cyber-hug! ;)
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/21/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank's to everyone for your participation.. Please spread the word It really is IMPORTANT.
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/21/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
1911 Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1929 The Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1935 China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1938 Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 6 to 7 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and 12 million Christians who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1956 Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million "educated" people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1964 Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1970 Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16855291
Australia
12/21/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
this thread title is a good one
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/21/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30624342
United States
12/22/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you turn them, things will be far worse for you than 10 years in prison. Just a matter of time. That's all.

Once you decide to forfeit your remaining rights, the traitors and globalists can do WHATEVER they want to you. And I assure you... They will.

You'll just be one of the 95% of people who will be eliminated.

Don't believe it?

Do just 15 minutes of honest research. Some people have been studying the globalists plans for decades. Those are the ones that realize what this is REALLY all about.

And if you are on of the "lucky" few percent that will be allowed to live, then you will be living in an Agenda 21 world, worse than any nightmare you've ever had in your life.

So... How about you? What will YOU do, when your remaining rights are made illegal?
JUST HERE

User ID: 25610447
United States
12/22/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep my M1911 close by
:glp sign:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Fantasia II

Yes... Imagine that. A murderous communist country, with a long history of abominations and unimaginable human rights abuses, telling us that we should disarm the population of the United Sates, long thought of as the bacon of freedom in the world, while the Chinese are represented by the dragon. A fire-breathing serpent.
shawnerz  (OP)

User ID: 30604683
United States
12/22/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
What would you say to a bump and a pin Please?
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbumpbumpyoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20559344
United States
12/22/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the short dick NWO one worlders wanted to depopulate the world, they sure are not very efficient at it. I mean, how difficult is spreading a virulent microbe or disabling the electric grid? Go underground and then return some time later after the plebians have died.

Why the fanfare about restricting firearms? Why the glacial incrementalism? It seems they have had many opportunities to achieve what we believe is their goal, but they have not. GMO's, fluoride, pharma, chemtrails, police state executions, take a long time to collectively kill.

It seems they NEED us to make them what they are?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the short dick NWO one worlders wanted to depopulate the world, they sure are not very efficient at it. I mean, how difficult is spreading a virulent microbe or disabling the electric grid? Go underground and then return some time later after the plebians have died.

Why the fanfare about restricting firearms? Why the glacial incrementalism? It seems they have had many opportunities to achieve what we believe is their goal, but they have not. GMO's, fluoride, pharma, chemtrails, police state executions, take a long time to collectively kill.

It seems they NEED us to make them what they are?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20559344

Well, they just needed to slow kill as many as they could, in order to enrich themselves to the point that they are now. In case you hadn't noticed, they have been stepping things up. They no longer need the masses of slow dying sheep to fleece. So you can expect major plays coming to a neighborhood near you... soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8397139
United States
12/22/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll hold on to my pistols only long enough to get to my rifles ;-)

Great thread, OP.
shawnerz  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll hold on to my pistols only long enough to get to my rifles ;-)

Great thread, OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8397139

Thanks spread the word will ya please

GLP