Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 584,988
Pageviews Today: 1,013,038Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 7,127
12:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I could Be the Nobody, and I feel like I've failed..

DreamWarrior
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 3476841
Canada
12/20/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I could Be the Nobody, and I feel like I've failed..
I don't think PPL are prepared to change. The Devil has made its mark :(

Last Edited by MagnetoFunk on 12/20/2012 11:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30329897
United States
12/20/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I could Be the Nobody, and I feel like I've failed..
win

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
DreamWarrior  (OP)

Canada
12/21/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday Morning I was looking at the Milky way in my dream. I could see the Dark Rift and I could see Orion and His sword getting closer to the center of the Dark Y, like the Snakes Mouth.
Think This is our Window of Opportunity to Get things right. If not Doom On. End Game. The Great Spirit is coming back. He is Close. He is the Bright white Light Like a Star. This Revolution has to be one of Consciousness and awareness. But the whole World Seems it is disconnected. Nobody is ready for this message. Nobody Is Ready to Change. Nobody can get their Heads out of their Asses. Everyone is Seduced By the Serpents. Seduced by the Glamour and addicted to the Easy Lifestyle this "white" Serpent has Brought.
The IDLE NO MORE protests are at Least closer. Maybe It WIll Happen. But Idk. My Native Brothers and sisters are even blind to the illusion set in front of them. indoctrinated. Enslaved.
WE Can't Keep living the way we are Living. We can't keep building the way WE are building. I Dream prophetic of Deforestation, OIL is 666. WE have to stop the production of Plastics. WE have to Stop all destruction to our Great Mother Earth. BUt everyone Is a zombie disconnected from Her. They Mock spirituality. They mock Prayer. I have the Saints at my back. But my faith and self Belief has not been so Strong either.

WE have New car commercial every week! or it seems. BUt I've Stopped Watching TV for few Years now. I can Hardly Stand the sound of Music.
WHY Does everyone think they Deserve to Drive a vehicle? We are Reaping and Raping our Earth. Her Black Gold BLood. Her Green Lungs. Her Coral Kidneys.

The Dark FOrce is a strong one. Even I has been a fool. And I Still know Nothing.

BUt I do feel We Might Have a Chance. But that is pushing it. Please Pray. And Don;'t Label Me a shill.
Everything has to Be Labeled to you doesn't it? Can't You Even imagine a world without Labels?
Are You not tired of the Unnatural being more and more NORMAL only because it is becoming more and more common? WE are So Lost and out of Touch it is Ridiculous. IS there any HOPE! Violence! Vegging OUt playing War Games, Technocratic world Separating US from our neighbors more and more. All IS Meaningless, All Is Vanity. It Is true. WE Really Are Sinners aren't we.
DreamWarrior  (OP)

Canada
12/21/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been Dreaming of Floods, I've dreamed of people in the streets Dressed like cross dressers and prostitutes washed away by a flood.(I'm not homophobic by the way)
I've seen the Second Sun, I've seen The Great White Light Star Coming in the Distance. I've seen The Comet Arch around our Earth.
DreamWarrior  (OP)

Canada
12/21/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or maybe I am Not Even remotely close to being this Nobody, But I Want to share my message.
But is almost feels futile.
DreamWarrior  (OP)

Canada
12/21/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dreamed of UFOs and Invisible shields like they are soul Traps.
Dreamed of The Television being a portal for Evil. S-t-ns Tool. Inside I saw the Pentagram and Fire and a Long Haired Rocker and Evil spirits trying to come through. Scary. I was in a room in a level of H-ll. Many ppl laying around feeling liek shit and stuck like a dark round room like a slum. Mean people and Hopeless people. Some together and some alone. A man was trying to Rape a woman She struggled and he HE stepped back. a GUy came forward and said Rip our Her ****. Thats when I freaked out and Tried to LEave trying to pull her and another leggless woman out of that place. I HEard a voice telling me this Place where all unclean spirits are. This is h-ll.
I go in and out of the spirit world when I sleep. My search for truth has been frightening but also incredibly extraordinary. Traveling many worlds and dimensions. Where I glean knowledge and wisdom and truth.
I saw our Universe and How it is connected like a web. Like the Largest Web of Neurons you can Imagine. And the Souls and energies Travel through the connecting tunnels of stars and galaxies to other hubs where there is a higher concentration of stars and things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1176865
United States
12/21/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or maybe I am Not Even remotely close to being this Nobody, But I Want to share my message.
But is almost feels futile.
 Quoting: DreamWarrior

Have fate dont despair soon together we will change this world joust a little more and all would be over...it will be as a if a nightmare of a long night has end it...

And yes you are like the nobody because inside your Hart you desire the well being of this world therefore you are as he is...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372987
United States
12/21/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting...
you're probably not the nobody
none of us are

norespect
DreamWarrior  (OP)

Canada
12/21/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen a Dragon of White Light Destroy a Man upon him Seeing Its Light. Seeing Its light is Knowing it. And The Power of Its White Light was too immense for him that he was instantly Destroyed. And I Pray To God That that soul was not Mine.

I've gotten so ungrounded that my bodys energy has been depleted and I have become physically exhausted and weak from so much.
The Most Simple Swear words are so much more Harmful and dark than many realize. In the spirit You can feel the evil vibration of the F word. Rap Music Is Dark. SO Much Music Is. HOw Can We stop the Illuminati? We are all Sheep and we are all divided. We are so arrogant and prideful. I know there is Good OUt there though. and I know There is Confusion. GLP KNows this im sure I dont even need to say It.

I am sorry If what I am saying is becoming scattered. My head can become a whirlwind. and I Mean No Offense to anyone. Forgive me. Even Rebuke me.

What Can We do? What Should We Do? Shouldn't We try to save our World? Shouldn't we try to make this a place where our Creator would be pleased to come into? Shouldn't we try to clean up our messes? Salvage what we Have left? Can We set aside our differences and Practice love and Compassion and forgiveness? How many of You even know how to successfully forgive?

Can we get organized and stop waiting for someone else to do something? To Stop waiting for STHTF? And Just Let go and live this life? This Most Amazing Experience We are having right now? Pain and Pleasure?
Yes maybe I am Delusional. Or Maybe Not.
DreamWarrior  (OP)

Canada
12/21/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes Your Probably Right that I am not The Nobody.
But, I am somebody. Or I am Some thing. or I am Nothing? lol
DreamWarrior  (OP)

Canada
12/21/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had Vision and Heard that People Will be put on islands, (and I had the knowing that they would seem desperate)
and they will Dig for Gold and Silver because that is what they Worship.

I also read and heard in my mind upon awakening from a sleep that "the Hindi eye in the hand shall be cast out"
believe what you will. You Decide.

I am beginning to believe that the third eye may be the park of the Beast. The Illuminati Eye of Lucifer, Eye of Providence, Think Maybe that it is subliminally Triggering like mind programming for us to dream or experience symbolically or connect spiritually to the Evil of S-t-n?

Like The Lord Of the Rings WHen the Dwarves are Digging deep into the Ground, they Find this Evil Power? Jsut as Digging in a Dream is supposed to mean your waking self or You are experiencing Digging for knowledge, searching, reading etc for something.

What if it makes your mind Dig to the Evil? Like a Trigger.
I think it does or can.
I am afraid to watch lots of stuff now.
Perseus7

User ID: 29317919
United States
12/21/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think PPL are prepared to change. The Dev%il has ma%de its m%ark :(
 Quoting: %D%re%a%mWar%ri%or

If you were then yea you would have failed..luckily for us you are the just weakest link.

PwN

~+)!+~)!+^ex10=-1`0=-`

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/21/2012 01:10 AM
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p

GLP