Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,424,027
Pageviews Today: 2,377,633Threads Today: 952Posts Today: 16,957
10:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

the movie "Millennium" could explain Sandy Hook & Aurora, Co.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30411784
United States
12/21/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
the movie "Millennium" could explain Sandy Hook & Aurora, Co.
Millennium is a 1989 film directed by Michael Anderson and starring Kris Kristofferson, Cheryl Ladd

The film begins in the cockpit of a U.S. passenger airliner (Boeing 747), shortly before they are struck from above by another airliner (McDonnell Douglas DC-10) on a landing approach. The pilot handles the airplane as well as he can while the flight engineer goes back to check on the passenger cabin. He comes back in the cockpit screaming, “They're dead! All of them! They’re burned up!”

"Bill Smith (Kristofferson) is a National Transportation Safety Board investigator hired to determine whether human error is the cause of a collision of two aircraft, both of which crashed. He and his team of investigators are confused by the words on the cockpit voice recorder because there had been no fire on board before the plane hit the ground. At the same time, a theoretical physicist named Dr. Arnold Mayer (Travanti) has a professional curiosity about the crash, which borders on science fiction. While giving a lecture, he talks about time travel and the possibility of visitors from the future"

"Time travelers are, in fact, visiting the present day and stealing passengers from doomed aircraft. Every incursion into the past causes an accompanying "timequake" whose magnitude is proportional to the effects of the incursion into the past. Each "timequake" causes physical damage in the time from which the incursion has been made. This is why they are abducting people who will not be able to affect the future any further and replacing them with copies of those who would have died. Thus, the co-pilot's strange comment came because all the passengers had been replaced with pre-burned duplicates in preparation for the upcoming crash"

Could this sorta explain some of the "anomalies" we are seeing at Aurora and Sandy Hook

Could go a long ways to explain the live vs dead principal

cause in the movie Cheryl Ladd's character kept having to "Go Back" and fix things

what ya think GLP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466471
Canada
12/21/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the movie "Millennium" could explain Sandy Hook & Aurora, Co.
With all the talk of multiple similarly dressed perps, I was thinking that perhaps the programming to get a shooter is not a sure thing. Therefore multiple agents are activated with the hope that one succeeds each with required links to incident. Redundancy...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. Kids taken and replaced, explains why the made the parents I'D thru photos?

2.Principal live at first gives statement to reporter...."time bandits" realise she needs to go, send someone back to take her out.....no timeline reflects she's dead

more to come
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. Kids taken and replaced, explains why they made the parents ID thru photos?

2.Principal, live at first gives statement to reporter...."time bandits" realise she needs to go, sends someone back to take her out.....now timeline reflects she's dead

more to come
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30411784

damn autocorrect
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
explains multiple shooters that have "Disappeared"

explains Robbie Parker, replaced with "Double" and that "Double" can't show real emotion because it never was Em's Father...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25007716
United States
12/21/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Interesting, I will have to watch this movie.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Think about it, up till 3-4 years ago all Scientist claimed Time Travel too be Impossible...now some are starting to come forward and recant saying that indeed it is possible...

who know what breakthroughs science will make in 200 yrs...remember in 1812 we did not have electricity

here is a little more plot from the movie:

"Between Louise's recent visit and exposition in the future, we find that because of pollution, the human population of the future is no longer able to reproduce, except for Louise who's pregnant with Bill's baby, though that fact isn't revealed until the very end of the film. This is why they have been abducting people from the past and keeping them in stasis until a future time when they will be sent into the far future. It is hoped that in this far future, the Earth will have recovered enough that humans can repopulate the planet."

is it so far fetched to think that scientist from the future could not make time travel a reality and come back and grab healthy kids & adults to "save the planet"?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Must be onto something here, our Spanish Shill, Juan* has paid this thread a visit and gave his approval...Thanks Juan!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
thread by Thor, time travelers abducting kids

Thread: Via Time Travel, Do TPTB Find Out Which People Will Be a Threat to Them in the Future...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30560042
Brazil
12/21/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Houve um voo que se acidentou em um famoso aeroporto - em Paris - nos anos setenta no qual todos os passageiros morreram antes da aterissagem e/ou acidente. O que aconteceu de fato, de verdade, é que o aviáo carregava, levava um veneno químico que matou a todos. Esta história é conhecida pelas tripulaçóes de areonaves e companhias que voavam pelo mundo nos anos setenta. Porém,ninguém tinha coragem de falar sobre o assunto com medo de perder seus empregos. A verdade nunca veio a público.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Houve um voo que se acidentou em um famoso aeroporto - em Paris - nos anos setenta no qual todos os passageiros morreram antes da aterissagem e/ou acidente. O que aconteceu de fato, de verdade, é que o aviáo carregava, levava um veneno químico que matou a todos. Esta história é conhecida pelas tripulaçóes de areonaves e companhias que voavam pelo mundo nos anos setenta. Porém,ninguém tinha coragem de falar sobre o assunto com medo de perder seus empregos. A verdade nunca veio a público.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30560042

Accident?
Famous?
Aeroplane?...Airport?
Paris, duh
Passengers?
History?
Public?

Sorry, I don't speak or read Spanish...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody?....it's got time travel in it!??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
12/21/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did that with flight 93 before it crashed during 911. Supposedly they unloaded all the passengers into a hanger at cleveland and they were never heard from again other than some weird phone calls made later.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did that with flight 93 before it crashed during 911. Supposedly they unloaded all the passengers into a hanger at cleveland and they were never heard from again other than some weird phone calls made later.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

Thanks for the reply,....I see all these threads about the inconsistencies in these 2 events and was just offering up an alternative

if you think about it, it could explain alot of these strange events...saw the thread about the cell phone seen on a 1928 film

I think there might be more to this....yall join in anytime(no pun intended)
Gry

User ID: 29972645
Denmark
12/21/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you think about it, it could explain alot of these strange events...saw the thread about the cell phone seen on a 1928 film

I checked that out, I've seen that clip before. I'm almost convinced it's a handheld hearing aid.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I checked that out, I've seen that clip before. I'm almost convinced it's a handheld hearing aid.
 Quoting: Gry

Could be...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could it explain "Adam Lanza"...No One seems to have seen or heard from this guy for 3 years....then BAM!

Come on give me your ideas, what do ya think
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/21/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I guess Folks here are more interested in how many "hits" "gangnam style" got...or bitchin bout no 2012 doom.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/22/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump just to piss Fishy off
Funky Deva Fool Magus
User ID: 7206780
United States
12/22/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never did like Kris Kristofferson and his sensitive-machismo 70's troubador persona. Now I know why: He likes to shoot little kids in Connecticut!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/22/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never did like Kris Kristofferson and his sensitive-machismo 70's troubador persona. Now I know why: He likes to shoot little kids in Connecticut!
 Quoting: Funky Deva Fool Magus 7206780

then according to you he killed JFK...

The movie "Flashpoint"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32502421
United States
01/18/2013 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump....now that the "conspiracy" is really going....someone might just think I am onto something
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35423558
United States
03/02/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
With all the talk of multiple similarly dressed perps, I was thinking that perhaps the programming to get a shooter is not a sure thing. Therefore multiple agents are activated with the hope that one succeeds each with required links to incident. Redundancy...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466471

This would not surprise me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19656845
United States
03/02/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started this thread in hopes of some Time Travel discussion...I figured the "Conspiracy Nuts" would be all over it....It just never got much traction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71216032
United States
01/20/2016 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Funky Deva Fool Magus 7206780

then according to you he killed JFK...

The movie "Flashpoint"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

No, but I've read that he is one of the big "controllers" of the Satanic country music industry.

GLP