Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 742,038
Pageviews Today: 1,218,476Threads Today: 482Posts Today: 8,238
12:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio

Alex Cabrero reporter
User ID: 13673117
Canada
12/24/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio
[link to www.ksl.com]
strangely date is Dec.14/2012 @11.59AM
knowing that Emilie Parker was killed?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

User ID: 15714917
United States
12/24/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio
[link to www.ksl.com]
 Quoting: Alex Cabrero reporter 13673117

If the time stamp is correct, 11:59 mountain time is 1:59 eastern, so I guess if we give the the benefit of the doubt, they might have had that info by then. On the other hand, the entire story is full of discrepancies, and implausible assertions by law enforcement, media, et. al.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can the mods, or some of the regulars here, explain why my thread had 10000 views but only 30 comments?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30773802
Australia
12/24/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm new here. what does a 'bump' do?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/25/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ksl.com]
 Quoting: Alex Cabrero reporter 13673117

If the time stamp is correct, 11:59 mountain time is 1:59 eastern, so I guess if we give the the benefit of the doubt, they might have had that info by then. On the other hand, the entire story is full of discrepancies, and implausible assertions by law enforcement, media, et. al.
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

Here's a link to the official release of deceased names.

[link to www.ct.gov]

Didn't come out till after 5pm Saturday, so how was KSL Ogeden reporting Parker dead at 2pm eastern Friday??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30813913
United States
12/25/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can the mods, or some of the regulars here, explain why my thread had 10000 views but only 30 comments?

because we viewers are trying to take all of these discrepancies in..... it's almost mind numbing....we're "speechless"....wordless....trying to figure out the details of what happened in this fiasco
RANDOMguy

User ID: 12502173
United States
12/25/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
It gets better....

[link to www.youtube.com]
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
B
User ID: 30552017
United States
12/25/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is part 3 of my in-depth coverage and research into the Sandy Hook conspiracy: [link to www.brendanhunt.com]
drkresearch

User ID: 12456943
United States
12/31/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
New article from the Courant:

[link to articles.courant.com]

Talked to a reporter, there. He said that there were multiple vehicles belonging to school staff which had bullet holes, quite of few holes, apparently.

He said that police were attempting to determine the source of that gunfire, whether from within the building (or possibly from outside), mainly interested, as the article reads, to see if someone was firing at the squad cars, as they pulled in.

He also said that Newtown police and State Police are not responsible for the disinformation spread to the media. This, he said, came from "Washington, D.C., and the Justice Department." Everyone: we should work together to find out exactly the nature this clandestine effort.

How soon did the FBI arrive, anyway? When did the spies arrive?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

User ID: 22439147
United States
12/31/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
New article from the Courant:

[link to articles.courant.com]

Talked to a reporter, there. He said that there were multiple vehicles belonging to school staff which had bullet holes, quite of few holes, apparently.

He said that police were attempting to determine the source of that gunfire, whether from within the building (or possibly from outside), mainly interested, as the article reads, to see if someone was firing at the squad cars, as they pulled in.

He also said that Newtown police and State Police are not responsible for the disinformation spread to the media. This, he said, came from "Washington, D.C., and the Justice Department." Everyone: we should work together to find out exactly the nature this clandestine effort.

How soon did the FBI arrive, anyway? When did the spies arrive?
 Quoting: drkresearch

Great info. If local and state p.d. aren't responsible for the disinfo, then I hope they're trying to find the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31235131
Australia
12/31/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
a 'Bump' just puts your thread at the top of the htreads on page 1-so it doesnt slide off the page, it allows more views that way.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
12/31/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Stickywicket

User ID: 24551634
Canada
01/01/2013 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, the Courant has it that there were definitely 19 children in Ms. Soto's class that day. How come there are only 15 in the class photo that has been circulating? Has it been confirmed that the Parker girl was in the other class but away for that photo?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/01/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, the Courant has it that there were definitely 19 children in Ms. Soto's class that day. How come there are only 15 in the class photo that has been circulating? Has it been confirmed that the Parker girl was in the other class but away for that photo?
 Quoting: Stickywicket

Nothing has been confirmed. Initially the Courant said 13 total kids in Soto's class, in this article :

[link to www.courant.com]

Now, how could they get such basic information, namely how many total kids in Soto's class to start, so wrong? Supposedly there were only two classrooms where shooting took place: Rousseau's class, where everyone was killed; and Soto's, where there were apparently survivors. So it could not have been that confusing. The Courant reports are still changing days or weeks after the event. Why???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364318
United States
01/01/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's always a slaughter to take the headlines around a major zio-event.

- The August-Sept 2001 racism conference. 911
- The August 2005 Gaza settler pullout. 7/7
- The Norway July 2011 move to support Palestine. Slaughter the lefty camp a day after their pally parade.

Sometimes you have to study the video closer to find the oceans 11 style plotline.

GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/01/2013 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

- The Norway July 2011 move to support Palestine. Slaughter the lefty camp a day after their pally parade.

Sometimes you have to study the video closer to find the oceans 11 style plotline.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364318

Thanks for the post. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see in the video, or its relevance to Sandy Hook.

What might have been the major event for which Sandy Hook would have been a diversion?
User ID: 6456208
United States
01/01/2013 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
In this article, there were "14 coats and 14 bodies", what about the girl who supposedly played dead and then escaped? she just happened to not wear a coat that day or she had the clarity of mind to take her coat when she escaped?? weird.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/01/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
In this article, there were "14 coats and 14 bodies", what about the girl who supposedly played dead and then escaped? she just happened to not wear a coat that day or she had the clarity of mind to take her coat when she escaped?? weird.
 Quoting: guest 6456208

Right. But about that girl that supposedly survived Rousseau's class: check out this Connecticut Post article that just came out yesterday! (12/31)

[link to www.ctpost.com]
Read carefully. Here are a few exerpts:

"The room is full of the bodies of children. But one child, a little girl, still shows signs of life.

A tall, muscular man, Chapman scoops the child into his arms and runs out to find an ambulance. He tells the little girl she is safe, that the police are there to protect her and that she is loved."

Later in the same article:

"The little girl she and her crew rushed to the hospital is pronounced dead."

The article also features the unbelievable tale of Gene Rosen, as well as the story of Cathy Dahlmeyer, a first responder, and this startling passage:

"She knows the crew will be there, but they won't know why because the dispatcher didn't put it out on the radio.

They don't know what I've heard.
"

Apparently, she heard shots fired while at home. Why would the dispatcher not say on the radio there were reports of shots fired at the school??? Obviously the 911 call or calls would have included that little tidbit of info, wouldn't they?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are they now saying this girl who survived actually died??
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/01/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are they now saying this girl who survived actually died??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6456208

If you read the story, that is exactly what it says. And this was just released a day ago. (12/31)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, bear with me- for several days after the shooting, we were told that the entire Rousseau class was killed. Then, after days of reporting that they were all killed, we were told that a girl in that class DID survive, she played dead and then ran to the firehouse to safety, found her mother and said all my friends are dead but I am okay. According to the article I linked to, the first responders knew that the Rousseau entire class was dead because there were "14 coats hanging up in the room and 14 bodies in the room." Well, did the girl who played dead and escaped that class just happen to remember to take her coat, cause that would have been 15 coats and 14 bodies- or is this another discrepancy in what we are being told?? Stuff just doesn't add up, the biggest thing that doesn't add up is that 27 bodies were removed from the schoolhouse in the middle of the night without one photo or video from the media of bodies being taken out of the school, or even a photo or video of the vehicles carrying the bodies away, and that is not the kind of thing the media would have missed if it happened. The media would have stayed right where they were, camped out near the school, and gotten video and photos of at least the vehicles taking the bodies away. But no, the bodies were whisked away in the quiet of night, and not one piece of evidence that they were ever removed at all, and lots of other things we are being told are not adding up. For days, we were bombarded with these images and reports from Sandy Hook, and now we don't hear a peep about it. Have they realized the story they gave us is unraveling?
I know I ask too many questions, but too much of what we are hearing does not make sense.
Bottom line, if the child played dead and then escaped, she must have either a)not worn a coat to school on a day where all of her classmates did, OR b) Somehow after everything that had occurred, she just happened to remember to take her coat with her when she fled the scene,the lone survivor of her class. Either way, it's weird and unbelievable to me. I was never referring to the children who were found injured and died later at the hospital, I was referring to this "miracle survivor", who somehow escaped from a classroom where there were 14 coats and 14 bodies, confirming that all the kids in that class died.
P.S. This whole thing reminds me of "Wag the Dog", the purpose being to take away ALL citizen guns.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/01/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, bear with me- for several days after the shooting, we were told that the entire Rousseau class was killed. Then, after days of reporting that they were all killed, we were told that a girl in that class DID survive, she played dead and then ran to the firehouse to safety, found her mother and said all my friends are dead but I am okay. According to the article I linked to, the first responders knew that the Rousseau entire class was dead because there were "14 coats hanging up in the room and 14 bodies in the room." Well, did the girl who played dead and escaped that class just happen to remember to take her coat, cause that would have been 15 coats and 14 bodies- or is this another discrepancy in what we are being told?? Stuff just doesn't add up, the biggest thing that doesn't add up is that 27 bodies were removed from the schoolhouse in the middle of the night without one photo or video from the media of bodies being taken out of the school, or even a photo or video of the vehicles carrying the bodies away, and that is not the kind of thing the media would have missed if it happened. The media would have stayed right where they were, camped out near the school, and gotten video and photos of at least the vehicles taking the bodies away. But no, the bodies were whisked away in the quiet of night, and not one piece of evidence that they were ever removed at all, and lots of other things we are being told are not adding up. For days, we were bombarded with these images and reports from Sandy Hook, and now we don't hear a peep about it. Have they realized the story they gave us is unraveling?
I know I ask too many questions, but too much of what we are hearing does not make sense.
Bottom line, if the child played dead and then escaped, she must have either a)not worn a coat to school on a day where all of her classmates did, OR b) Somehow after everything that had occurred, she just happened to remember to take her coat with her when she fled the scene,the lone survivor of her class. Either way, it's weird and unbelievable to me. I was never referring to the children who were found injured and died later at the hospital, I was referring to this "miracle survivor", who somehow escaped from a classroom where there were 14 coats and 14 bodies, confirming that all the kids in that class died.
P.S. This whole thing reminds me of "Wag the Dog", the purpose being to take away ALL citizen guns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6456208

Thanks for the thoughtful post.

Like 9/11, JFK, etc., there are so many things about the official story of Sandy Hook that don't add up. My threads have been focused primarilly on Soto's class and the numbers of dead, survivors, escaped, etc. These numbers change from news outlet to news outlet and even differ in articles by the same paper; such is the case w/ the Hartford Courant.

Here they're telling us about "14 coats", yet they can't even get the number of DEAD right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8240773
United States
01/01/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

EXCUSE ME, BUT ONE OF THE OF THE HIJACKERS IS CLEARLY WITH A WOMAN...TRAVELING WITH A FEMALE COMPANION! I DON'T THINK SHE WAS ALONG FOR THE "MARTYR" RIDE, AND NO WOMAN HAS EVER BEEN MENTIONED AS ACCOMPANYING THEM. HOW COME THIS HAS NOT BEEN POINTED OUT?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/01/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

EXCUSE ME, BUT ONE OF THE OF THE HIJACKERS IS CLEARLY WITH A WOMAN...TRAVELING WITH A FEMALE COMPANION! I DON'T THINK SHE WAS ALONG FOR THE "MARTYR" RIDE, AND NO WOMAN HAS EVER BEEN MENTIONED AS ACCOMPANYING THEM. HOW COME THIS HAS NOT BEEN POINTED OUT?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8240773

Good question...
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just check the link with the archived podcasts from 'Sound-off CT" , the Vicevich show. Interestingly, they still don't have the podcast from 12/20, the one with the caller claiming to be the grandfather of the survivor from Soto's class. They do, however, have podcasts on there from as recent as yesterday.

Vicevich strikes me as a nice enough guy, but he's a tool if he doesn't have something to say about this.

bumpbumpbump

Last Edited by Gladio on 01/04/2013 04:51 PM
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been reading the glp threads on Sandy Hook, as well as local mainstream media reports. The whole thing is mind boggling. It becomes very difficult to ascertain the truth when so many theories abound, including the "official" theory put forth by law enforcement and mainstream media.

Some threads are taking the "macro" approach. What's the agenda? Who did it? Why? I'm trying to take the "micro" approach. Instead of saying, "here's what I think happened," or "this is what it's all about," I'm trying to identify the specific discrepancies in the official story as pronounced by law enforcement and parroted by MSM.

Things like why did they first say Ryan Lanza? Why was Nancy Lanza reported to be a teacher? Why the confusion about the guns, where found and how many? Why couldn't venerable publications like the Hartford Courant get basic facts straight about what happened in Ms. Soto's room, days and even weeks after the event? Why did law enforcement say they found "very good" evidence at the Lanza home, then later reveal that little of value had been discovered, and that hard drives were smashed? Why no photos of shooter's point of entry, or of 600 students evacuating? Gene Rosen's far-fetched story. Who was the mysterious man Rosen referred to in his interviews, the one who seems to have corralled the kids and was "talking harshly?" What has become of Natalie Hammond, the wounded teacher? Did any of the witnesses actually see Adam Lanza's face, or did he wear a mask? Did they perform forensic test on Adam to see if he'd fired a weapon?

These are just some of the questions. I am certain I am leaving out many important ones. Nowhere in this post have I postulated what I think happened, who I think did it, or what I think it's all about. First things first. We need facts, which have been scarce thus far in this case. We who actually care should start by demanding answers from those that have them
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/07/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I repeat, the podcast from the Dec 20 show, the one with the call referenced in this thread, is not available. The 19th is there; then he took a holiday break and returned on 1/3, which is there. Even today's (1/7) is on there.

But nothing from the 20th.

I definitely smell a rat.

If anyone, by chance, happens to have a tape of that show, please post.
B
User ID: 31554159
United States
01/08/2013 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
i just uploaded my new 2hour+ DOCUMENTARY on the sandy hook event which you can watch here: [link to www.brendanhunt.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25254305
United States
01/11/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I repeat, the podcast from the Dec 20 show, the one with the call referenced in this thread, is not available. The 19th is there; then he took a holiday break and returned on 1/3, which is there. Even today's (1/7) is on there.

But nothing from the 20th.

I definitely smell a rat.

If anyone, by chance, happens to have a tape of that show, please post.

bump

GLP