Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,104 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,042,215
Pageviews Today: 1,873,367Threads Today: 818Posts Today: 14,372
09:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31744715
Australia
01/14/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio
[link to www.ksl.com]
strangely date is Dec.14/2012 @11.59AM
knowing that Emilie Parker was killed?
 Quoting: Alex Cabrero reporter 13673117

If the time stamp is correct, 11:59 mountain time is 1:59 eastern, so I guess if we give the the benefit of the doubt, they might have had that info by then. On the other hand, the entire story is full of discrepancies, and implausible assertions by law enforcement, media, et. al.
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

Here's a link to the official release of deceased names.

[link to www.ct.gov]

Didn't come out till after 5pm Saturday, so how was KSL Ogeden reporting Parker dead at 2pm eastern Friday??

This is just what I was thinking.... how did these people know their granddaughter was one of the victims so early and WHO THE FUCK calls the local news 5 mins after finding out their grandchild is dead...

Seriously who believes this shit..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31744715
Australia
01/14/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio
[link to www.ksl.com]
strangely date is Dec.14/2012 @11.59AM
knowing that Emilie Parker was killed?
 Quoting: Alex Cabrero reporter 13673117

If the time stamp is correct, 11:59 mountain time is 1:59 eastern, so I guess if we give the the benefit of the doubt, they might have had that info by then. On the other hand, the entire story is full of discrepancies, and implausible assertions by law enforcement, media, et. al.

Here's a link to the official release of deceased names.

[link to www.ct.gov]

Didn't come out till after 5pm Saturday, so how was KSL Ogeden reporting Parker dead at 2pm eastern Friday??

This is just what I was thinking.... how did these people know their granddaughter was one of the victims so early and WHO THE FUCK calls the local news 5 mins after finding out their grandchild is dead...

Seriously who believes this shit..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31744715

Sorry I was so gobsmacked by this article i left half of my thoughts out...

I wanted to say that the only way the newspaper could of known this was via the grandfather calling them... hence my disbelief that a grandfather would call the news a few mins after finding out his granddaughter is dead...

I believe it was reported on the day that by lunchtime those parents who hadnt been reunited with their children pretty much knew they were the ones who had been killed, which means Robbie Parker could of called his dad to tell him this.. ok thats fair enough... but what is with this family? Are they total media whores?..

Facebook page set up within seconds of emily being killed literally, i doubt the poor baby was even cold before they started getting donations..

Granddad is calling local news seconds after finding out his beautiful granddaughter is dead..

And Daddy goes on national tv not 24hrs after the death of his baby girl and laughs then gives the most disbelieving interview i think ive ever seen...

This is just wrong on so many levels..
CaraAnn

User ID: 26324892
United States
01/16/2013 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
We need to find out definitively how many kids were in Soto's class. The original Courant article makes it sound like only thirteen based on the word "remaining" ; six were killed while the seven "remaining" were found in the closet. The new Courant article doesn't mention the kids in the closet at all, unless I missed that.

If this class picture is correct, it looks to be 13. I'm confused by the reports that the six kids found at Rosens house were from Sotos class but the news reported that six kids had tried to flee Sotos room and were killed. That's 12 right there. And we know that 5 were casualties.

IMAGE ( [link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net] )

CaraAnn
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

User ID: 22439147
United States
01/16/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
We need to find out definitively how many kids were in Soto's class. The original Courant article makes it sound like only thirteen based on the word "remaining" ; six were killed while the seven "remaining" were found in the closet. The new Courant article doesn't mention the kids in the closet at all, unless I missed that.

If this class picture is correct, it looks to be 13. I'm confused by the reports that the six kids found at Rosens house were from Sotos class but the news reported that six kids had tried to flee Sotos room and were killed. That's 12 right there. And we know that 5 were casualties.

IMAGE ( [link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net] )

Quoting: CaraAnn

Even if all the kids from her class aren't in the picture, it does not explain the major conflicting details in the Hartford Courant reports cited at the top of the thread.

Can't be attributed to "fog of war," "confusion" or "stress".

How many started out in her class that day?

According to reports, 6 of Soto's kids ended up at Rosen's, 6 were killed, and 7 were found in the closet.

Exerpt from the Courant 12/15 11:44pm EST

"Police investigators were still stunned Saturday by the scene they encountered at the school a day earlier, in particular by the seven surviving — but shocked — children hiding silently in the closet in Soto's classroom.

Officers found the children during the initial, rushed search of the building for survivors.

"Finally, they opened that door and there were seven sets of eyes looking at them," a law enforcement officer familiar with the events said Saturday. "She tried to save her class" he said of Victoria Soto."

[link to www.courant.com]

Note the level of detail. Don't anybody tell me that's "confusion," or "fog of war."
whatever2
User ID: 26028349
United States
02/06/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Carlos soto ‏@carlos_soto26
On December 14 my sister died a hero saving her kids she saved 14 of her kids .the only answer were going to get is Heaven needed an angel.

Makes it sound like she died and saved all of her kids. Nothing about them. Why wasn't she hiding with them like the others?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35423489
Germany
03/02/2013 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
you need to understand that there never was any Soto Class. The class was in a total vacuum and onlcy active in the medias narrative.

thereenver existed a class with a Soto teacher. Everything that is connected to SOto is a hoax:

Victoria Soto is an Actor:
[link to s14.directupload.net]
[link to img685.imageshack.us]
Bittercritter
User ID: 26255514
United States
03/02/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen no less than 5 different accounts of kids running from the school:
1) Rosen; claims 6 kids were in his driveway
2) Marilyn Gudsnuk: Saw 2 boys running screaming down the sidewalk (what sidewalks? there aren't any) and a man driving by "looking" for his boys.
3) Unknown woman in Van: Picked up 5 or 6 kids on Riverside who took them to the police station. [link to transcripts.cnn.com]
4) Barb Sibley: Saw "8 or 10" kids running up Dickinson Drive.
5) Woman on Riverside drive saw 2 boys and 3 girls running across the athletic field on Riverside Dr. which is past Gene Rosen's if coming from Dickenson Dr.

I think that covers all the eyewitness accounts of children running from the school.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35208620
United States
03/02/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Carlos soto ‏@carlos_soto26
On December 14 my sister died a hero saving her kids she saved 14 of her kids .the only answer were going to get is Heaven needed an angel.

Makes it sound like she died and saved all of her kids. Nothing about them. Why wasn't she hiding with them like the others?
 Quoting: whatever2 26028349

Ain't that heart breaking?

Barf...
Fred-S

User ID: 33015295
Switzerland
03/02/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen no less than 5 different accounts of kids running from the school:
1) Rosen; claims 6 kids were in his driveway
2) Marilyn Gudsnuk: Saw 2 boys running screaming down the sidewalk (what sidewalks? there aren't any) and a man driving by "looking" for his boys.
3) Unknown woman in Van: Picked up 5 or 6 kids on Riverside who took them to the police station. [link to transcripts.cnn.com]
4) Barb Sibley: Saw "8 or 10" kids running up Dickinson Drive.
5) Woman on Riverside drive saw 2 boys and 3 girls running across the athletic field on Riverside Dr. which is past Gene Rosen's if coming from Dickenson Dr.

I think that covers all the eyewitness accounts of children running from the school.
 Quoting: Bittercritter 26255514

for 3)
i have maybe a witness: Colleen Poundstone

Colleen Poundstone, a resident of Riverside Road, which leads up to the school, said she saw five kids - two boys and three girls - run through her back yard around 9:30 Friday morning. She said they had come through the local park, Sandy Hook Athletic Club field, which is near the school.

[link to norwalk.dailyvoice.com]
Gladio  (OP)

United States
03/02/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Gladio  (OP)

United States
03/04/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
3/4/13

Today on WTIC I heard an interview w/ state senator Kevin Witkos. He was talking about mental health issues vis a vie Adam Lanza, and he said it was "his understanding" that Lanza had (paraphrasing) 'been avoiding medical treatment toward the end.'

Either he knows something we don't, or it's just more off-the-cuff sandy hook horseshit.

I suspect the latter.
Fred-S

User ID: 33015295
Switzerland
03/04/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
3/4/13

Today on WTIC I heard an interview w/ state senator Kevin Witkos. He was talking about mental health issues vis a vie Adam Lanza, and he said it was "his understanding" that Lanza had (paraphrasing) 'been avoiding medical treatment toward the end.'

Either he knows something we don't, or it's just more off-the-cuff sandy hook horseshit.

I suspect the latter.
 Quoting: Gladio

but the stories didnt fit together, you could talk, make hypothesis and think about Adam, as long as you want.
It will never make the stories match together.

i've forgot that they _write_ black on white that they found the kids in the closet.

Police investigators were still stunned Saturday by the scene they encountered at the school a day earlier, in particular by the seven surviving — but shocked — children hiding silently in the closet in Soto's classroom.

The Adam psychism talk is a flare or countermeasure, to make people forget to ask what happend in this school.
swansong
User ID: 35605941
Canada
03/06/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the PBS abomination, Raising Adam Lanza...at about the 50min mark a unidentified woman stands up to speak at the hearings in Newtown and says...

My daughter was a student in Victoria Soto’s first grade class. She survived. She and 8 other children ran from that room directly past him but not before witnessing her friends and her teacher slaughtered in front of her.

The entire transcript can be viewed here.

[link to www.insanemedia.net]

There appears to be no way of confirming this 100% but Soto's class picture has 15 kids, minus Emilie Parker. That's 16 kids.
Fred
User ID: 31413939
France
03/09/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
it was the good old time...
when people investigate on Sandy Hook...

poor banned pay member Gladio... sad...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12380888
United States
03/10/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1248513
United States
03/10/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
G-Man
User ID: 30612118
China
03/13/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200489
Germany
03/20/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
G!adio is dead.

Not the poster (yet), just the profile.

Not by my choice.

[link to godlikeproductions.com]

The account is finished, but i'm not.

I had been posting w/ names like I, Gladius and Adio-Glay (by proxy, of course). I no longer think this is a good idea as some shill imposters have used those names to post, representing themselves as me. This has also happened to a handfull of other S.H. researchers. Shows the level of desperation the forces of evil have reached.

So from now on, 3/20/13 5:15pm eastern dayight savings time, any post under any of the following names will not be me:

I, Gladius
G-Dawg
G-Man
G-Money
Adio-Glay
Glaad-eee-ooo
Howard Beale
User ID: 14139192
Netherlands
03/21/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The host of Sound Off Connecticut, a radio show on WTIC Hartford, spoke about a memo he received from state police telling him to watch what he says about S.H. He may have posted it online. If i find it, I'll link.

Many of the callers today expressed their concern outrage over the lack of information regarding the case.

This whole thing could be coming to a head in the next few weeks. Gov. Malloy says some info will be released on Mar. 29.

We'll see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34806083
South Korea
03/21/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor G!adio.

So Really sorry he was banned.

Had nothing to do wit me
banana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36630541
United States
03/21/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor G!adio.

Had nothing to do wit me
banana
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34806083

Go back to your whole SPOOK.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36630541
United States
03/21/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor G!adio.

Had nothing to do wit me
banana

Go back to your whole SPOOK.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36630541

*HOLE
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
03/21/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will go back in yo wifeys WHOLE set of HOLES.

banana

Stilll going to miss you

sniff.
tear.

Now where do you keep the KY?
Zephyr
User ID: 36538830
United States
03/21/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

banana

Stilll going to miss you

sniff.
tear.

With the EMS you claimed never entered Norris Hall?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
03/21/2013 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

banana

Stilll going to miss you

sniff.
tear.

Quoting: Zephyr 36538830

It may be that you want I should post a scan of your license plus IMINT recon pix of your home "Zephyr"
Zephyr
United States
03/21/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

banana

Stilll going to miss you

sniff.
tear.

Quoting: Zephyr 36538830

It may be that you want I should post a scan of your license plus IMINT recon pix of your home "Zephyr"

Dude, I've been going up against the hard-core Communists since 3.14.2008. Bring it :)
Zephyr
United States
03/21/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't have to get all pissy just because you made an error. I've made plenty of errors. Just have the grace to accept it and move ahead.
Zephyr
United States
03/21/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the by, I give you full, legal permission to post a scan of my license and IMINT whatever.

Show me whatchu got.

If you've really got that, then fair enough. And I'll challenge you to display your own - which you won't.

Who's braver?
Howard Beale
User ID: 1256950
Germany
03/22/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Korean devil,

Yes it's a shame G!adio got banned.

Luckily he still posts regularly, circumventing the ban.

Why do you threaten Zephyr?
fr3d
User ID: 35939170
Spain
03/26/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP