Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 358,972
Pageviews Today: 577,935Threads Today: 168Posts Today: 2,894
06:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36975803
Germany
03/28/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio
I still haven't had a chance to read the warrants. I plan to do so tonight.

One detail in today's Courant has the numbers from each class as follows:

15 kids died from Rousseau's class, and 5 from Soto's.
6 kids from Soto's escaped, and 5 were found hiding in the closet.

[link to www.courant.com]

How could earlier, specific reports from local media outlets like the Courant have been so wrong throughout, as chronicled in this thread?

oidalG
INK3

User ID: 36907356
United States
03/28/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio

If the time stamp is correct, 11:59 mountain time is 1:59 eastern, so I guess if we give the the benefit of the doubt, they might have had that info by then. On the other hand, the entire story is full of discrepancies, and implausible assertions by law enforcement, media, et. al.
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

Here's a link to the official release of deceased names.

[link to www.ct.gov]

Didn't come out till after 5pm Saturday, so how was KSL Ogeden reporting Parker dead at 2pm eastern Friday??

This is just what I was thinking.... how did these people know their granddaughter was one of the victims so early and WHO THE FUCK calls the local news 5 mins after finding out their grandchild is dead...

Seriously who believes this shit..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31744715

Sorry I was so gobsmacked by this article i left half of my thoughts out...

I wanted to say that the only way the newspaper could of known this was via the grandfather calling them... hence my disbelief that a grandfather would call the news a few mins after finding out his granddaughter is dead...

I believe it was reported on the day that by lunchtime those parents who hadnt been reunited with their children pretty much knew they were the ones who had been killed, which means Robbie Parker could of called his dad to tell him this.. ok thats fair enough... but what is with this family? Are they total media whores?..

Facebook page set up within seconds of emily being killed literally, i doubt the poor baby was even cold before they started getting donations..

Granddad is calling local news seconds after finding out his beautiful granddaughter is dead..

And Daddy goes on national tv not 24hrs after the death of his baby girl and laughs then gives the most disbelieving interview i think ive ever seen...

This is just wrong on so many levels..

Clearly they should have paid a bit more for better actors. These so called "family" members are really tripping things up.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39513886
United States
05/08/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's a link to the official release of deceased names.

[link to www.ct.gov]

Didn't come out till after 5pm Saturday, so how was KSL Ogeden reporting Parker dead at 2pm eastern Friday??

This is just what I was thinking.... how did these people know their granddaughter was one of the victims so early and WHO THE FUCK calls the local news 5 mins after finding out their grandchild is dead...

Seriously who believes this shit..

Sorry I was so gobsmacked by this article i left half of my thoughts out...

I wanted to say that the only way the newspaper could of known this was via the grandfather calling them... hence my disbelief that a grandfather would call the news a few mins after finding out his granddaughter is dead...

I believe it was reported on the day that by lunchtime those parents who hadnt been reunited with their children pretty much knew they were the ones who had been killed, which means Robbie Parker could of called his dad to tell him this.. ok thats fair enough... but what is with this family? Are they total media whores?..

Facebook page set up within seconds of emily being killed literally, i doubt the poor baby was even cold before they started getting donations..

Granddad is calling local news seconds after finding out his beautiful granddaughter is dead..

And Daddy goes on national tv not 24hrs after the death of his baby girl and laughs then gives the most disbelieving interview i think ive ever seen...

This is just wrong on so many levels..

Clearly they should have paid a bit more for better actors. These so called "family" members are really tripping things up.
 Quoting: INK3

The time stamp for this KBL online story has changed from 11:59 am to 11:59 pm.

If anyone has screen shots of the original, please post. I am looking to see if I took any.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's the link:

[link to www.ksl.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's the link:

[link to www.ksl.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39513886

Look at this disclaimer at the bottom of the story:

*ksl.com has not verified the accuracy of the information provided with respect to the account nor does ksl.com assure that the monies deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account you should consult your own advisors and otherwise proceed at your own risk
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latest Ct. Post/ News-Times article mentions 12 students who escaped:

"The foundation had planned to hold public hearings on Tuesday and Wednesday to gather input about how the $7.7 million should be distributed to the 40 most affected families,including the families of the 26 people killed at the school, the 12 students who fled the classrooms where the shooting occurred and two injured educators."

Read more: [link to www.newstimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39528575
France
05/09/2013 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
oidalG
User ID: 50372946
United States
12/16/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The survivors from Soto's class.

This is the issue that first prompted me to look deeper into Sandy Hook.

Like many puzzling aspects of the Sandy Hook incident, this issue is still unresolved. Where did the 9 children who escaped (according to Sedensky's report) go? Six supposedly ended up at Gene Rosen's, after being picked up by a bus driver (?!)

When did that happen?
Krystle|Ann

User ID: 49703572
United States
12/18/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
antbump

Bump for later
:cpl3:
:rose:Power, Corruption and Lies..
Much more than just the title of an album.
The year was 2081, and everyone was finally equal.KV :rose:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36580764
Denmark
12/18/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like many puzzling aspects of the Sandy Hook incident, this issue is still unresolved. Where did the 9 children who escaped (according to Sedensky's report) go? Six supposedly ended up at Gene Rosen's, after being picked up by a bus driver (?!)

When did that happen?
 Quoting: oidalG 50372946
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47123839
United States
12/18/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

When did that happen?

Acc. to Rosen, not long after 9:15 a.m.
oidalG
Denmark
12/18/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

When did that happen?

Acc. to Rosen, not long after 9:15 a.m.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47123839

Do you happen to have a link for that handy?
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 36463051
United States
12/18/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
jerkit
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2822082
United States
12/18/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is one that says the 9:15 a.m.

[link to m.newstimes.com]
oidalG
Denmark
12/18/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2822082

Oh yeah I remember that little gem now.
NO SECRETS
User ID: 51538218
Canada
12/18/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Strange...when that same grandfather was on CNN he told them the kids hid in the closet UNTILL they escaped some how maybe when the shooter left for the next classroom I don't know. Then they walked down the road and went to this guys house and sat in his driveway but not before the bus driver randomly saw them and stayed with them in the driveway.

My biggest question is who heard Ms. Soto say "the kids are in the auditorium." This statement has been rehashed many times on cnn fox etc. I just wonder how they got it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8194616

I remember them saying the kids escaped when Adams gun jammed but no-one saw kids running down the road to Genes and remember the radio transcript "the bodies are in the kitchen"

I have my doubts any of this happened unless it was a drill.

That would explain all the CSP cars blocking the driveway, the everyone must sign in sign. All the name tags and everything else
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47123839
United States
12/18/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2822082

Thanks - sorry I was so slow!
oidalG
Denmark
12/18/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the 'man talking harshly' to the children when gene came upon them in his driveway?

Page 1 of this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17586504
United States
12/18/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I can't figure out is WHY IN THE FUCK you guys are even considering anything that Gene Rosen said?! He's such an OBVIOUS FAKE -- and is a Screen Actors' Guild member. It just boggles the mind!

If it's not credible, it must be THROWN OUT!
 Quoting: Hahahaha 28872856

So if he's lying, then what happened?

*IF* he's lying?!!! In all six of the versions of his story that I have encountered, he is clearly lying. What could possibly make you think he is telling the truth?
oidalG
Denmark
12/18/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I can't figure out is WHY IN THE FUCK you guys are even considering anything that Gene Rosen said?! He's such an OBVIOUS FAKE -- and is a Screen Actors' Guild member. It just boggles the mind!

If it's not credible, it must be THROWN OUT!
 Quoting: Hahahaha 28872856

So if he's lying, then what happened?

*IF* he's lying?!!! In all six of the versions of his story that I have encountered, he is clearly lying. What could possibly make you think he is telling the truth?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17586504

I'm not implying necessarily that Rosen was telling the truth.

Just trying to figure out what happened.
Krystle|Ann

User ID: 49621846
United States
12/18/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Strange...when that same grandfather was on CNN he told them the kids hid in the closet UNTILL they escaped some how maybe when the shooter left for the next classroom I don't know. Then they walked down the road and went to this guys house and sat in his driveway but not before the bus driver randomly saw them and stayed with them in the driveway.

My biggest question is who heard Ms. Soto say "the kids are in the auditorium." This statement has been rehashed many times on cnn fox etc. I just wonder how they got it.

On air, he said they left while he was reloading. If they were hiding in the closet, how would they know if he was reloading? Did the closet door have windows? Wouldn't make a great hiding spot if it did...

6-year-old kids would NOT go running out to escape just because they heard the guns stop. 6-year-olds would not escape all together like that and run down the road!!! 10-year-olds MIGHT do something like that. Maybe a couple of 6-year-olds would be that brave to venture into the hall where a scary man was just shooting, but I know children that age, and they would still be cowering in the closet until found. This must be a lie!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27493239

That is a very good point, never really gave it much thought but I think this is pretty true.
oidalG
Denmark
12/18/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

On air, he said they left while he was reloading. If they were hiding in the closet, how would they know if he was reloading? Did the closet door have windows? Wouldn't make a great hiding spot if it did...

6-year-old kids would NOT go running out to escape just because they heard the guns stop. 6-year-olds would not escape all together like that and run down the road!!! 10-year-olds MIGHT do something like that. Maybe a couple of 6-year-olds would be that brave to venture into the hall where a scary man was just shooting, but I know children that age, and they would still be cowering in the closet until found. This must be a lie!

That is a very good point, never really gave it much thought but I think this is pretty true.
 Quoting: Krystle|Ann

Consider how that relates to the official timeline.

Lanza's gun jams and an undetermined number of kids run out.

If you go by Sedensky's summary, this happened before the first cops arrived; thus they didn't see the kids running.

Remember, by all media accounts right up until last month's release of Sedensky's report said Lanza went to Rousseau's FIRST and then to Soto's, and killed himself there.

In his summary, Sedensky is unable say which room Lanza went first. I repeat: after 11 months, Sedensky can't say which room he went into first. Think about that. The ambiguity is significant.

It just doesn't add up.
Stickywicket

User ID: 18768705
Canada
12/18/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you go by Sedensky's summary, this happened before the first cops arrived; thus they didn't see the kids running.

Remember, by all media accounts right up until last month's release of Sedensky's report said Lanza went to Rousseau's FIRST and then to Soto's, and killed himself there.

In his summary, Sedensky is unable say which room Lanza went first. I repeat: after 11 months, Sedensky can't say which room he went into first. Think about that. The ambiguity is significant.

It just doesn't add up.
 Quoting: oidalG 36580764

Good points. Regarding Rosen, is anyone aware of any other stories that corroborate Rosen's story about the 6 kids showing up at his house? I have yet to find any.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51727233
United States
12/18/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the 'man talking harshly' to the children when gene came upon them in his driveway?

Page 1 of this thread.

Yes - I think it may have been a cop.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

It just doesn't add up.

According to a little boy whose older brother was tweeting that day, the little brother was able to run out of the room "when one of the shooters was killed."
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

It just doesn't add up.

Considering Cario's leak to the Courant (that Soto's kids stated they didn't hear anything until a gunman burst into the room) I think two gunmen may have burst in simultaneously--one into Soto's, one into Rousseau's. That's why so many shots were heard, so many shots later needed to be accounted for, why Gene Rosen described the sounds as [fast] "pop-pop-pop-pop-pop." Just a theory. Still doesn't explain lack of blood or strange parent behavior.

If two shooters burst in simultaneously at, say, 9:05, though, and the children had literally been deceased for almost 45 minutes before they were found, I don't know; I suppose if officers literally forbade anyone to enter...

But it's still unrealistic. Chapman headed out the front door at a run, supposedly, with a wounded child; Cario and Dragon each took out one or more children each, and kids in Soto's room ran through blood, as well as Hatcher in Rousseau's room who was "covered in blood." That's still just too much blood, imo, to remain 100% contained.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rosen may well be lying, but no matter how well you tell a lie, at least a bit of truth is usually revealed inadvertently. Perhaps the "9:15" bit was an example.
Krystle|Ann

United States
12/19/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

It just doesn't add up.

Gladio.. I know you know this already, but good for all to hear: this is exactly why it's good to comb over all of these older threads for info... Not only does it help 'refresh' all of the information, but now that we have the report to compare things to we are able to find out *who knows what*!

hf You are such a strong force, G-man..I'm sorry for sounding like I'm kissing your ass but you have been a natural leader and positive energy regarding this right from the very start.

Considering the amount of time and energy you have put into all of this, you will certainly have much to gain in the long run. Your time to shine might just come, considering all that has developed in this whole year since.

You always have my support and upmost respect.
rose
Krystle|Ann

United States
12/19/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ut*most respect.. lol

Sorry, I am rather exhausted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51084100
United States
12/19/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe the kids were at Gene's house all morning.
He could have had his Free Candy van and drove to the bus stops and collected his daily playthings before anything happened.

GLP