Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,177,709
Pageviews Today: 1,969,912Threads Today: 791Posts Today: 13,582
07:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Sandy Actor: Man Holding Devil Horns in Photo Posing with Jennifer Greenber Sexton

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25795506
United States
12/21/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
New Sandy Actor: Man Holding Devil Horns in Photo Posing with Jennifer Greenber Sexton
This definitely looks like the same guy, not sure about Jennifer Greenberg Sexton -- but we need to start looking in the right places.

It seems like all the Sandy Hook parents and some kids have all worked with each other before and work as a cast.

[link to i47.tinypic.com]

[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20657814
United States
12/21/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New Sandy Actor: Man Holding Devil Horns in Photo Posing with Jennifer Greenber Sexton
If you look at that picture, that might not be the older gentleman holding up the devil's horn. It could be a kid that is standing in front of him, out of camera range. I don't think it this man who is doing this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4284531
United States
12/21/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New Sandy Actor: Man Holding Devil Horns in Photo Posing with Jennifer Greenber Sexton
Nose is different.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20657814
United States
12/21/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh never mind, I looked again, it is the older guy holding up the devil's horns. Maybe he is into rock music? I don't think it is the same guy from the other picture though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2727760
United Kingdom
12/21/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regardless, he looks really evil, and sinister!

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8194616
United States
12/21/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whenever one of these tragedies happen I start thinking how my family will have no pictures of me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27493239
United States
12/21/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely looks like the same guy, not sure about Jennifer Greenberg Sexton -- but we need to start looking in the right places.

It seems like all the Sandy Hook parents and some kids have all worked with each other before and work as a cast.

[link to i47.tinypic.com]

[link to www.google.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25795506

That looks to be Jennifer Greenberg, but that author is not her father Michael Greenberg. The one giving the satan horn signal in the CNN Vicki Soto video is Michael Greenberg. Use your own eyes to see right here. Scroll down to the man with his blond wife and there's the old man with the Illuminati sign.
[link to wellaware1.com]
common seense
User ID: 59963565
United States
09/28/2014 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you look at that picture, that might not be the older gentleman holding up the devil's horn. It could be a kid that is standing in front of him, out of camera range. I don't think it this man who is doing this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20657814

dude your a fucking moron , you can clearly see its the old mans hand you fucking idiot, god dude its people like you - no wonder satan hates the fucking human race cause of idiots like you5a

GLP