Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 900,721
Pageviews Today: 1,630,028Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 11,657
04:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If you held "The Caduceus" What would you do?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30662156
United States
12/23/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If you held "The Caduceus" What would you do?
You mean Asclepius' stick with a worm wrapped around it?
Perseus7

User ID: 29317919
United States
12/23/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am so sick and tired of all these fuqtards claiming to be this God or that AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HELP THIS HELL RIDDEN WORLD to truly wake up, except maybe contemplate their navels at yoga practice...

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 02:29 AM
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30687154
United States
12/23/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
that's great you have funky blood but still doesn't actually do anything worthwhile for mankind.
 Quoting: Perseus7

You have no idea what I have done for mankind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30687154

nothing, since you have told us nothing of substance.

Why were you not out promoting cannabis legalization to save billions of people suffering and dying needlessly. Instead you were showing off your blood on the history channel..that's fantastic.

Thread: Cerebellum ^ CANNABIS IS THE Tree of Life

I learned OF it through the History Channel, Then I met the Anunnaki face to face and they explained exactly what this blood anomaly was all about.

You ask me for details and when I do, It's to long to read.

Sorry if my truth doesn't come in soundbites.
pi
User ID: 20063747
Canada
12/23/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why were you not out promoting cannabis legalization to save billions of people suffering and dying needlessly. Instead you were showing off your blood on the history channel..that's fantastic.

YES. Cannabis could save our planet. Food, fuel, fibre, pharma... tis all the best wrapped in one plant.

Perseus did you know that THC is in fact NOT a drug? It's a fat soluble vitamin. Just one more fact TPTB hide from us.
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
that's great you have funky blood but still doesn't actually do anything worthwhile for mankind.

I learned OF it through the History Channel, Then I met the Anunnaki face to face and they explained exactly what this blood anomaly was all about.

Your truth still has not offered 1 single thing you have done to improve the quality of life for humans. NOT ONE.
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

YES. Cannabis could save our planet. Food, fuel, fibre, pharma... tis all the best wrapped in one plant.

Perseus did you know that THC is in fact NOT a drug? It's a fat soluble vitamin. Just one more fact TPTB hide from us.
 Quoting: pi 20063747

I've been involved in the cannabis legalization movement for several years. I know pretty much everything about it :P . Glad to see you are hip to it, can't say I'm surprised. That thread I linked talked about how humans are extremely related to the Cannabis plant and how all our major health functions are regulated by our Endo-Cannabinoid system.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 02:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am so sick and tired of all these fuqtards claiming to be this God or that AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HELP THIS HELL RIDDEN WORLD to truly wake up, except maybe contemplate their navels at yoga practice...

I had no clue what the blood issue was about until the Histoey channel revealed it.

I did not know who or what the Anunnaki until they came and met me in person and announced themselves to me

These are events that happened to me, not something I am claiming happened, And we are all GOD by the way.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your truth still has not offered 1 single thing you have done to improve the quality of life for humans. NOT ONE.

I have brought the TRUTH they are not alone to there doorstep, the most important truth I can even imagine right now for humanity, that changes everything. I am revealing the hidden truths kept from humanity and reaching millions, what are you doing you are so proud of?
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

I had no clue what the blood issue was about until the Histoey channel revealed it.

I did not know who or what the Anunnaki until they came and met me in person and announced themselves to me

These are events that happened to me, not something I am claiming happened, And we are all GOD by the way.

Great you had a good experience and something trying to tell you to use your new insight to figure out the lies and corruption surrounding our every day lives. EXPOSE THEM. That is the goal here. Not to go around meditating or claiming to be God Almighty. Do the work. That is our JoB.
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have brought the TRUTH they are not alone to there doorstep, the most important truth I can even imagine right now for humanity, that changes everything. I am revealing the hidden truths kept from humanity and reaching millions, what are you doing you are so proud of?

OK, So we are not alone, AND?

I just told you what I have been doing..you know trying to save billions of people from suffering and dying needlessly from the Big Pharma death machine etc..

Exposing the true Tree of Life, trying to teach people how to fight the Beast and the subliminal fear message it puts out. Basically doing everything YOU should be doing since you are Enki right?

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 02:37 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

I just told you what I have been doing..you know trying to save billions of people from suffering and dying needlessly from the Big Pharma death machine etc..

Good Job, And I mean that.
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exposing the true Tree of Life, trying to teach people how to fight the Beast and the subliminal fear message it puts out. Basically doing everything YOU should be doing since you are Enki right?

Good Job, And I mean that.

Well, feel free to join the real battle any time. Forget the fucking aliens until they decide to actually show up we ARE ON OUR OWN.

e^ex00

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 02:40 AM
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been involved in the cannabis legalization movement for several years. I know pretty much everything about it :P . Glad to see you are hip to it, can't say I'm surprised. That thread I linked talked about how humans are extremely related to the Cannabis plant and how all our major health functions are regulated by our Endo-Cannabinoid system.

I'll have to go over that post a bit more carefully; I tend to agree with the overarching nature of the CBr system. They are I think the second most abundant receptor type after the glutamate receptors, if memory serves. So clearly they have a HUGE role, yet we also never hear about that from the gov.

Though my psychology research/theories rely more heavily on the endo-opioid system, to which the endocannabinoid system is closely linked as I'm sure you're aware.

I'm not gonna lie to you Perseus, I've smoked the green daily for like three years now. stoner
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll have to go over that post a bit more carefully; I tend to agree with the overarching nature of the CBr system. They are I think the second most abundant receptor type after the glutamate receptors, if memory serves. So clearly they have a HUGE role, yet we also never hear about that from the gov.

Though my psychology research/theories rely more heavily on the endo-opioid system, to which the endocannabinoid system is closely linked as I'm sure you're aware.

I'm not gonna lie to you Perseus, I've smoked the green daily for like three years now. stoner

It's the best way to stay healthy. My dad is the chairman of Immunology at a prominent research facility so I kinda have it in my non Enki uber blood to understand medicine at the fundamental level. When I studied the endo-cannabinoid system and realized the degree of corruption blocking cannabis legality I knew it was the beast at work for certain. When I discovered it's relation to the actual Tree of Life I was floored and that is when the awakening hit me like a ton of bricks, I happened to read the revelation about the Tree of Life and my life was not the same since, starting getting visited from Hermes/Gabriel or whatever it was...shrug lol. Then the next day my mother showed up with the Caduceus ring ahaha.. fml. It was near my birthday in late Oct...Oct 21st ...7+7+7 whohoo, so not only is my name 7 7 7 but my birthday is too lol. CALL THE HISTORY CHANNEL NAO! Sry Enkidude now I am just being a dick..but the whole thing gets old you know..

check out the bible verse that follows my name numerically.
[link to www.topverses.com]
lot's of good stuff about Solomon and the temple etc..

the temple is the internet now btw.

the revelation of jesus returning on a cloud in glory is talking about the internet man..it's so simple and obvious yet none of these retards will believe it.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 03:02 AM
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the best way to stay healthy. My dad is the chairman of Immunology at a prominent research facility so I kinda have it in my non Enki uber blood to understand medicine at the fundamental level. When I studied the endo-cannabinoid system and realized the degree of corruption blocking cannabis legality I knew it was the beast at work for certain. When I discovered it's relation to the actual Tree of Life I was floored and that is when the awakening hit me like a ton of bricks, I happened to read the revelation about the Tree of Life and my life was not the same since, starting getting visited from Hermes/Gabriel or whatever it was...shrug lol. Then the next day my mother showed up with the Caduceus ring ahaha.. fml. It was near my birthday in late Oct...Oct 21st ...7*7*7 whohoo

This issue is one of the things that gets my right kundalini channel firing, Pingala "the berserker".

Words seriously cannot express how pissed off the whole "war on drugs" makes me. It's almost like the bastards aren't just stupid and money-grubbing, but actually want society to HURT.

The fact that cannabis and psychedelics (Schedule 1 OF COURSE) can help with awakening/enlightenment just throws gasoline on my rage. They'll pay duly for those lies.
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sry Enkidude now I am just being a dick..but the whole thing gets old you know..

He heh, I got kind of a weird birthday too; my mom lost the first baby (tubal pregnancy), and I was almost two weeks overdue, nearly died. Turned 21 on the 8th of December this year, smack dab in the middle of the 13th sign Ophiuchus.

Serpent Bearer

1+1+7 8 7+1+1

peace
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sry Enkidude now I am just being a dick..but the whole thing gets old you know..

the revelation of jesus returning on a cloud in glory is talking about the internet man..it's so simple and obvious yet none of these retards will believe it.

He heh, I got kind of a weird birthday too; my mom lost the first baby (tubal pregnancy), and I was almost two weeks overdue, nearly died. Turned 21 on the 8th of December this year, smack dab in the middle of the 13th sign Ophiuchus.

Serpent Bearer

1+1+7 8 7+1+1

peace

thats a power block of the beast..
1+1+7 8 7+1+1

very nice.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 03:20 AM
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Serpent Bearer

1+1+7 8 7+1+1

peace

1+1+7 8 7+1+1

very nice.

Yup, it's normally considered very hazardous to attempt to channel the right channel alongside the left. Something about bloodthirsty madness was the message I got.

But demons just ain't tough enough fuck with US... rockon
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Serpent Bearer

1+1+7 8 7+1+1

peace

1+1+7 8 7+1+1

very nice.

Yup, it's normally considered very hazardous to attempt to channel the right channel alongside the left. Something about bloodthirsty madness was the message I got.

But demons just ain't tough enough fuck with US... rockon

rock on brah.

just gotta watch out for the she-devils.

(~.+=1

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 03:54 AM
R...

User ID: 572408
Netherlands
12/23/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have it in/around my spine, so have you :)
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
rock on brah.

(~.+=1

You said it... the only sure-fire death wish... peace
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
rock on brah.

(~.+=1

You said it... the only sure-fire death wish... peace

I just added a green jade pin(signifies the tree,came in the box like the rose) to the rose and cross and found how it hooks onto the shield ring(looks like it has blood inside it,weird inscriptions and tree of life engravings on the sides).. now watch things truly get weird on the forums. Enjoy ~

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 04:22 AM
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just added a green jade pin(signifies the tree,came in the box like the rose) to the rose and cross and found how it hooks onto the shield ring(looks like it has blood inside it,weird inscriptions and tree of life engravings on the sides).. now watch things truly get weird on the forums. Enjoy ~

spock

I guess we'll be doing a little more of this > fuckoff2
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

spock

I guess we'll be doing a little more of this > fuckoff2

lol I think it will be positive but people will be acting rly funny. making all kinds of wild threads. should be a theme to it though.
like this guy
Thread: THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITE AND BEYOIND THAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thread: THERE ARE INFINITE NUMBERS BETWEEN INFINITE NUMBERS BETWEEN INFINITE NUMBERS

;p

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 04:37 AM
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol I think it will be positive but people will be acting rly funny. making all kinds of wild threads. should be a theme to it though.
like this guy
Thread: THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITE AND BEYOIND THAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thread: THERE ARE INFINITE NUMBERS BETWEEN INFINITE NUMBERS BETWEEN INFINITE NUMBERS

;p

Yeah hey? They popped up so fast. No evil there by the looks of it. LOL
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

like this guy

;p

the funny marijuana post.. lol. the jade stones always bring those up when I mess with them in the box. the last time I did people were making posts about Egyptian Reggae..ahaha.

Thread: Judgement Day Starts Today : )
lol...

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 05:04 AM
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

like this guy

;p

the funny marijuana post.. lol. the jade stones always bring those up when I mess with them in the box. the last time I did people were making posts about Egyptian Reggae..ahaha.

1rof1 some are pretty hilarious
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1 some are pretty hilarious

ya oh boy here we go...

Thread: God ,,, DEMANDS ... the life ... BLOOD ... of man.

the tree and rose..lololol life and blood, they can't help it bless them sheeples
that alone should prove I'm the driver here lol..but w/e.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 05:12 AM
pi
Canada
12/23/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
ya oh boy here we go...

the tree and rose..lololol life and blood, they can't help it bless them sheeples

Oh I think I found a topper for that.

Thread: Do you think the Elves Bang Mrs. Claus when Santa leaves on the 23rd?

1rof1
Perseus7

United States
12/23/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
ya oh boy here we go...

the tree and rose..lololol life and blood, they can't help it bless them sheeples.
that alone should prove I'm the driver here lol..but w/e.

Oh I think I found a topper for that.

Thread: Do you think the Elves Bang Mrs. Claus when Santa leaves on the 23rd?

1rof1

ahaha ya I saw that.. very xmas themed green and red. the jade stone is like mistletoe.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/23/2012 05:15 AM

GLP