Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads

INNERVOICE1022

User ID: 5804051
United States
12/23/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
the car which was tagged as Adam Lanza's is indeed registered to a 'christopher a rodia'. So the connection between these two is already fishy enough.. something needs to break and fast.

this could be the smoking gun to finally call for the mass arrest of all officials in power.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

This^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30208365
United States
12/23/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look deeper. My theory:

Adam Lanza and his mother was assassinated. His brother Ryan and the father was supposed to be as well. But things did not totally go as planned that day. Ryan was at work, and got right on facebook and twitter when the news broke about Adam. The father was in an unexpected and unplanned meeting.

Adam did not kill his mother, or the children.

The question here is, what did Adam's father know? What did he see?

The mother kept guns for protection, not the end of the world.

The entire school was a coverup to get rid of Adam and promote the agenda against guns. Never let a crisis go to waste.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
For all you "super sleuths".... Ben Swann shows us, in this Youtube, that the stories about James Holmes' father and Adam Lanza's father being involved in the LIBOR scandal just MAY have some truth to them !!

Quoting: Yes I Did !!!!

And I thoroughly believe the Lanza family was supposed to all be killed. The rabbit hole goes real deep on this one. The school was merely a cover up for what is really taking place. But the school was also used to promote the agenda for disarmament.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21130561
Ireland
12/23/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of you may not want to believe this, but here's what I think I figured out.

Christopher Rodia doesn't own the car with the license plate 872-YEO. That may or may not be Adam Lanza's mother's car, or his car, or some other person's car. But it's not Rodia's.

I am from Connecticut. I have listened to the audio scanner stream that is used here, and I know that the guy who hosts this particular feed is monitoring several frequencies, including state police, Greenwich CT, New Canaan CT and Darien CT police.

The problem with this Youtube video is that it pieced together several audio feeds. It's not an actual tape of the radios being used at the school and only those radios. There is a lot going on, including calls unrelated to the shooting. Right before this, an EMS call goes out for a person with neck pain.

You have to listen a few minutes before the Christopher Rodia name is played.

A man with the same voice who calls out the Rodia info says at 10:00:33 a.m. (25:02 in Youtube video) "33 to Headquarters, motor vehicle stop."

He comes back on the radio at 10:01:12 a.m. (25:42 in Youtube video), in between shooting-related calls about getting "buses" aka ambulances, he says "722-ZHA, radar," meaning that the MV stop was by radar of a car with that plate.

He is then not heard from for a few minutes. Presumably this is when he is walking to the car and speaking to the driver.

At 10:06:13 a.m. (30:43) he's back, "33 to headquarters. Run the operator." Then it is hard to hear because of the encrypted radio transmissions the Newtown police are using. The feed of the Newtown police was edited together with the other feed, which is called "Fairfield County Police, Fire, and EMS" in Radioreference.

It's easier to hear what the officer making the traffic stop is saying if you listen to just the "Fairfield County Police, Fire and EMS" feed archive, which can be found in Radioreference's archives.

He says "Run the operator. He has a Florida license and out of Connecticut as well. Name is Rodia R-O-D-I-A, Christopher A. Date of Birth is August 6, 69."

Dispatcher responds "10-4."

So, the cop has the operator's driver's license. He's not running the plate. He wants the dispatcher to run the name through their computers to check for warrants, etc. What happens during the rest of the traffic stop isn't heard on the radio.

My assumption, based on listening to radio calls on this feed in the past, is he was stopped in one of the towns monitored on this feed, like New Canaan, Darien or Greenwich. That is because, as you can here at times on the tape, state cops call out their number and then "to G" or to "A" which is the barracks they are based out of. This cop calls the traffic stop into "headquarters."

So, my conclusion is Christopher Rodia, a sketchy guy with sketchy criminal connections, just happened to be stopped at the same time of the shooting in a nearby town, and at the same time a cop at the scene ran the plate of the car Lanza or whoever used to get to the scene and left a shotgun in.

If you weren't listening to a scanner feed archive and were instead listening to the actual radios being used at the scene, you wouldn't have made the connection between Rodia and the school, so there's no reason for him to be investigated, because both he and his car weren't there.

Take this as you will, but this satisfied for me what I agree was a very interesting/possibly sketchy situation with the car.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18359766

You have, actually, provided a better case here. Here's how:

Let's assume your claim of Rodia's car having a different license plate than 872-YEO is true.

Lanza is related to Rodia is related to Uzar is related to Coppola is related the the Barbara Lanza-Coppola is related to the Christopher Rodia, 42, and Cassandra Scire is related to ADAM LANZA.

What's the probability that at the exact time that Adam Lanza is supposedly gunning 26 people down that his cousin, Christopher Rodia, is stopped and his name read on police band radio???

Can you say about ZERO percent chance of that?

You have inadvertently made the case stronger. We know that Rodin is a Lanza relative. You cannot disprove this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30703151

Huh....

Coincidences are not evidence or anything but someone linking to unrelated events.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12502173

The two people who ran into the woods were the assassins, and we won't be hearing much about them again. The police chasing them was all staged.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26912620
United States
12/23/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of you may not want to believe this, but here's what I think I figured out.

Christopher Rodia doesn't own the car with the license plate 872-YEO. That may or may not be Adam Lanza's mother's car, or his car, or some other person's car. But it's not Rodia's.

I am from Connecticut. I have listened to the audio scanner stream that is used here, and I know that the guy who hosts this particular feed is monitoring several frequencies, including state police, Greenwich CT, New Canaan CT and Darien CT police.

The problem with this Youtube video is that it pieced together several audio feeds. It's not an actual tape of the radios being used at the school and only those radios. There is a lot going on, including calls unrelated to the shooting. Right before this, an EMS call goes out for a person with neck pain.

A man with the same voice who calls out the Rodia info says at 10:00:33 a.m. (25:02 in Youtube video) "33 to Headquarters, motor vehicle stop."

He comes back on the radio at 10:01:12 a.m. (25:42 in Youtube video), in between shooting-related calls about getting "buses" aka ambulances, he says "722-ZHA, radar," meaning that the MV stop was by radar of a car with that plate.

He is then not heard from for a few minutes. Presumably this is when he is walking to the car and speaking to the driver.

At 10:06:13 a.m. (30:43) he's back, "33 to headquarters. Run the operator." Then it is hard to hear because of the encrypted radio transmissions the Newtown police are using. The feed of the Newtown police was edited together with the other feed, which is called "Fairfield County Police, Fire, and EMS" in Radioreference.

It's easier to hear what the officer making the traffic stop is saying if you listen to just the "Fairfield County Police, Fire and EMS" feed archive, which can be found in Radioreference's archives.

He says "Run the operator. He has a Florida license and out of Connecticut as well. Name is Rodia R-O-D-I-A, Christopher A. Date of Birth is August 6, 69."

So, the cop has the operator's driver's license. He's not running the plate. He wants the dispatcher to run the name through their computers to check for warrants, etc. What happens during the rest of the traffic stop isn't heard on the radio.

My assumption, based on listening to radio calls on this feed in the past, is he was stopped in one of the towns monitored on this feed, like New Canaan, Darien or Greenwich. That is because, as you can here at times on the tape, state cops call out their number and then "to G" or to "A" which is the barracks they are based out of. This cop calls the traffic stop into "headquarters."

So, my conclusion is Christopher Rodia, a sketchy guy with sketchy criminal connections, just happened to be stopped at the same time of the shooting in a nearby town, and at the same time a cop at the scene ran the plate of the car Lanza or whoever used to get to the scene and left a shotgun in.

If you weren't listening to a scanner feed archive and were instead listening to the actual radios being used at the scene, you wouldn't have made the connection between Rodia and the school, so there's no reason for him to be investigated, because both he and his car weren't there.

Take this as you will, but this satisfied for me what I agree was a very interesting/possibly sketchy situation with the car.

You have, actually, provided a better case here. Here's how:

Let's assume your claim of Rodia's car having a different license plate than 872-YEO is true.

Lanza is related to Rodia is related to Uzar is related to Coppola is related the the Barbara Lanza-Coppola is related to the Christopher Rodia, 42, and Cassandra Scire is related to ADAM LANZA.

What's the probability that at the exact time that Adam Lanza is supposedly gunning 26 people down that his cousin, Christopher Rodia, is stopped and his name read on police band radio???

Can you say about ZERO percent chance of that?

You have inadvertently made the case stronger. We know that Rodin is a Lanza relative. You cannot disprove this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30703151

Huh....

Coincidences are not evidence or anything but someone linking to unrelated events.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21130561

ItsMaKa2

User ID: 1151446
United States
12/23/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmm...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5588896
Canada
12/23/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look deeper. My theory:

Adam Lanza and his mother was assassinated. His brother Ryan and the father was supposed to be as well. But things did not totally go as planned that day. Ryan was at work, and got right on facebook and twitter when the news broke about Adam. The father was in an unexpected and unplanned meeting.

The entire school was a coverup to get rid of Adam and promote the agenda against guns. Never let a crisis go to waste.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30208365

Look deeper? You call this ananlysis deep? NO friend, the whole area is a hotbed for Mind Control Experiments, organized crime linked to the CIA and pedo rings, including a broad overlay of practising Satanists. America is becoming steeped in evil. ie Michael Aquino and the Temple Of Set.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30370599
United States
12/23/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

The two people who ran into the woods were the assassins, and we won't be hearing much about them again. The police chasing them was all staged.

Interestingly over the police scanner when the cop says he has a perp proned out, prior to that he says "This is it"

What does that mean on the scanner "this is it"?

What's "it"? And in what context, does one say such a thing? Can anyone ever say "this is it" if they are NOT expecting an "it"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30218778
United States
12/23/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy was well paid by her ex and lived in a million dollar house. I'm sure she had her own car which they could have used in a coverup so why would they go to all this trouble to use someone elses car?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30485951

Don't forget the masonic ties in this town. Apparently Masoniccare (?) is the second most profitable business here. These folks have a lot of money even if it seems they have average jobs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30704796
Panama
12/23/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

What if the assassins got into a car driven by a Christopher A. Rodia and they sped away only to be caught by radar and pulled over? Hence the radio call?

Assassins don't disappear into the night. They run to the nearest getaway car with a driver waiting and planned exit.

agent
GladioDaddy-O

User ID: 15714917
United States
12/23/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
All sixes and sevens.

From the Hartford Courant:

"The arriving officers encountered a shocking scene in Soto's classroom. Lanza had shot her, as well as special education teacher Anne Marie Murphy and six of Soto's 6- and 7-year old students. Seven of Soto's students were found huddled and unharmed in a classroom closet, apparently hidden by Soto when she heard shooting. The other students fled the classroom." [link to www.courant.com]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by Gladio on 12/23/2012 09:25 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30421335
United States
12/23/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look deeper. My theory:

Look deeper? You call this ananlysis deep? NO friend, the whole area is a hotbed for Mind Control Experiments, organized crime linked to the CIA and pedo rings, including a broad overlay of practising Satanists. America is becoming steeped in evil. ie Michael Aquino and the Temple Of Set.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5588896

I believe you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555009
Netherlands
12/23/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interestingly over the police scanner when the cop says he has a perp proned out, prior to that he says "This is it"

What's "it"? And in what context, does one say such a thing? Can anyone ever say "this is it" if they are NOT expecting an "it"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30370599

That is a good point!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26912620
United States
12/23/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump this page all day please yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30370599
United States
12/23/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is a good point!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1555009

Thanks!

Yes, because one cop would only annouce to his brethren cops, that the "it" is happening.

In truth, one only says "this is it" to a person, some other party, who knows what the "it", is.

Because you would never say that over a radio, unless it was so, as all your cop brethen would say, "WTF did you mean, 'this is it?'"

One only says "this is it" when one knows "it" is expected, and the persons on the radio, know what "it" is.
Big B
User ID: 30552017
United States
12/23/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chris Manfredonia and the Camo Pants Man are two different people, please see this link for more info: [link to www.brendanhunt.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30476093
United States
12/23/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow that picture

IMAGE ( [link to www.brendanhunt.com] )

the signs are plastered all over everything
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
12/23/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for taking the trouble to find and write all this out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/23/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait...so now the car Adam used WASN'T Rodia's?

So.....we're back to there being no connection between them then? Other than a possible distant family tie?

I'm confused.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/23/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
12/23/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait...so now the car Adam used WASN'T Rodia's?

So.....we're back to there being no connection between them then? Other than a possible distant family tie?

I'm confused.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

Yeah, seems so, but it's a bizarre coincidence he was pulled over at that time, so the connection is very likely a hot one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29216381
United States
12/23/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow that picture

IMAGE ( [link to www.brendanhunt.com] )

the signs are plastered all over everything
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30476093

Jesus, with the old dude in the pic making the "horns!"
Creepy as fuckall.
Hahahaha
User ID: 28872856
United States
12/23/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP. You just cracked this case.

Sandy Hook massacre is tied to an illegal gun ring.

Christopher A. Rodia = Owner of shooter's car (black Honda)

Cassandra Scire = Niece of Christopher A. Rodia

Both live at same address:
19 Vollmer Ave.
Norwalk, CT

George Uzar, Jr. = Sister of Cassandra Scire

He also lives at:
19 Vollmer Ave.
Norwalk, CT

George Uzar, Sr. = Dad of George Uzar, Jr.

He lives at:
24 Granite Dr.
Norwalk, CT

Who is George Uzar, Sr.?

[link to norwalk.patch.com]

This needs to be pinned!

agent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30633118

Exposing a connection is not "cracking the case." OP has contributed valuable nuggets, but the case is NOT "cracked."

And why must you REPEAT what OP has already laid out? Do you think posters are so STUPID that they can't reconize identical addresses?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433809
United States
12/23/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow! Thanks for this information.

This pretty much puts this thread to bed.

bumpbumpbump
Hahahaha
United States
12/23/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm lets see.. black market commodities...

guns
drugs

what is missing in this list that is worth more than those first two?

hmm can you blackmail people and have control, with eithe rof these two? I'd say not really.

Hmm.

Destroyed computer you say?

Hmm.

"Destroyed" hard drive according to media.

A physical destruction would take a little time and effort.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433809
United States
12/23/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It might behoove you all to stop calling these people MAFIOSO and accusing them of something to do with this tragedy in light of the fact that Chris Rodia's car was stopped somewhere else in a traffic stop - NOT AT THE SCHOOL.

bumpbumpbump
Hahahaha
United States
12/23/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Impressed by the amount of research you did. I know that was time consuming. We should have more people like you on GLP.

Did they implicate the wrong car? Conceivable, since all the facts were messed up at the beginning.

Did they take that car because it had a gun in it and so they thought it was Lanza's car?

Did Lanza somehow fool that guy into driving him there?

Just throwing out alternative questions.

Appreciate your digging.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478493

The photo of the car being towed matched the verbal description (2004 black Honda I think) on the police radio audio.
Hahahaha
United States
12/23/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did Adam even have a driver's license in the state of Connecticut? Maybe Rodia drove Adam to the scene, and that's why CHris Rodia was found running in the woods-- since he had no vehicle to drive back home in. Maybe Rodia was a patsy, too, and did not know why he was told to drive Adam to the scene, and then when the action happened, he fled into the woods.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2924495

This is where I am leaning.

Did anyone recall that kid on the Dr Oz show saying that there was a drill at the school?

I am guessing that both Rodia and Lanza were patsies. Perhaps as part of some plea settlement Rodia agreed to be part of this "drill". Rodia may have drove the real killers or met them at the school (latter most likely). When he saw what was happening, he took off and fled into the woods, perhaps he was being shot at as he was going to be killed like the Lanza kid and be a patsy. Could this be why the teacher's car was shot up, he was sheltering from the assassins behind the car before taking off in the woods?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

The "teacher's car being shot up" was likely disinfo bullshit. I'm not buying that.
Hahahaha
United States
12/23/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the paedophilia angle, explained by Yoichi Shimatsu.
 Quoting: 13th-Century

Thread: YOICHI SHIMATSU - Sandy Hook Explained
 Quoting: 13th-Century

STOP IT! You clutter EVERY thread shilling your own stinking threads.

That guy is NOT a journalist, he's an "herbalist" for Fukishima survivors. That POS "article" has NO specifics that tie this case into the pedo stuff, only generalities.

Vagueries like "elite New England schools" are just BULLSHIT. No details whatsoever.

He SUCKS! And you SHUCK for pimping your stupid threads all over the place.

Now, back to the subject at hand....

GLP