Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads

Hahahahaha
User ID: 28872856
United States
12/23/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
Hmm lets see.. black market commodities...

guns
drugs

what is missing in this list that is worth more than those first two?

hmm can you blackmail people and have control, with eithe rof these two? I'd say not really.

Hmm.

Destroyed computer you say?

Hmm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30370599

This fits--

Thread: YOICHI SHIMATSU - Sandy Hook Explained

Thread: MK-ULTRA Pedophilia Links To The Sandy Hook Assault

I don't think many people are actually reading the whole article; they're just seeing the excerpts and are missing a lot--such as the tie in to Adam's destroyed computer hard drives. It also says that Nancy was a CIA analyst.

Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

OK, then post pertinent quotes!

All I see are National-Enquirer-type statements like, "Adam Lanza fit the profile" and "Judging from her hoard (sic) of guns, Nancy.." WHAT hoarde of guns? All we have are some media claims with ZERO specifics. Has the "author" (herbalist!) ACTUALLY SEEN the "hoarde of guns?" OF COURSE NOT! *IF* they exist, they have been taken into evidence already.

Got something SPECIFIC? Let's see it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29158753
United States
12/23/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did Adam even have a driver's license in the state of Connecticut? Maybe Rodia drove Adam to the scene, and that's why CHris Rodia was found running in the woods-- since he had no vehicle to drive back home in. Maybe Rodia was a patsy, too, and did not know why he was told to drive Adam to the scene, and then when the action happened, he fled into the woods.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2924495

This is where I am leaning.

Did anyone recall that kid on the Dr Oz show saying that there was a drill at the school?

I am guessing that both Rodia and Lanza were patsies. Perhaps as part of some plea settlement Rodia agreed to be part of this "drill". Rodia may have drove the real killers or met them at the school (latter most likely). When he saw what was happening, he took off and fled into the woods, perhaps he was being shot at as he was going to be killed like the Lanza kid and be a patsy. Could this be why the teacher's car was shot up, he was sheltering from the assassins behind the car before taking off in the woods?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

The "teacher's car being shot up" was likely disinfo bullshit. I'm not buying that.
 Quoting: Hahahaha 28872856

The "disinfo" was a quote by the dead teacher's parents. I am not saying it is NOT disinfo, I suppose the media could be lying about what they said. They lie about everything else so there is no telling what is the truth.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 25206264
United States
12/23/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are pictures of an 04 Green Civic that has a couple bullet holes in it.. I guess they claim that was the teachers? Doesnt make sense tho.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30720373
United States
12/23/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are the odds that at the exact time cops are running the plates on the shooter's car, they are running the license of Christopher Rodia who just happens to be a career criminal and has ties to a gun runner?

Either it was some type of ruse on purpose to mess with us or possibly Rodia drove the getaway car and was caught speeding. The timing works out.

The black Honda was meant to be discovered because it was parked illegally at the front, so for sure it had to be tied to the Lanzas if he was a patsy. It made no sense that this car would be tied a black op.

I would not write this thread off just yet.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are the odds that at the exact time cops are running the plates on the shooter's car, they are running the license of Christopher Rodia who just happens to be a career criminal and has ties to a gun runner?

Either it was some type of ruse on purpose to mess with us or possibly Rodia drove the getaway car and was caught speeding. The timing works out.

The black Honda was meant to be discovered because it was parked illegally at the front, so for sure it had to be tied to the Lanzas if he was a patsy. It made no sense that this car would be tied a black op.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30720373

Imagine if it was just coincidental and we just opened a can of worms on a whole other subject.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Imagine if it was just coincidental and we just opened a can of worms on a whole other subject.
 Quoting: GreadyGeniu$

I do recall in the Aurora shooting, there was a police report of a car jacking nearby right after the shooting. Coincidence? Or maybe the shooters did the car jack?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6561342
Russia
12/23/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of you may not want to believe this, but here's what I think I figured out.

Christopher Rodia doesn't own the car with the license plate 872-YEO. That may or may not be Adam Lanza's mother's car, or his car, or some other person's car. But it's not Rodia's.

I am from Connecticut. I have listened to the audio scanner stream that is used here, and I know that the guy who hosts this particular feed is monitoring several frequencies, including state police, Greenwich CT, New Canaan CT and Darien CT police.

The problem with this Youtube video is that it pieced together several audio feeds. It's not an actual tape of the radios being used at the school and only those radios. There is a lot going on, including calls unrelated to the shooting. Right before this, an EMS call goes out for a person with neck pain.

You have to listen a few minutes before the Christopher Rodia name is played.

A man with the same voice who calls out the Rodia info says at 10:00:33 a.m. (25:02 in Youtube video) "33 to Headquarters, motor vehicle stop."

He comes back on the radio at 10:01:12 a.m. (25:42 in Youtube video), in between shooting-related calls about getting "buses" aka ambulances, he says "722-ZHA, radar," meaning that the MV stop was by radar of a car with that plate.

He is then not heard from for a few minutes. Presumably this is when he is walking to the car and speaking to the driver.

At 10:06:13 a.m. (30:43) he's back, "33 to headquarters. Run the operator." Then it is hard to hear because of the encrypted radio transmissions the Newtown police are using. The feed of the Newtown police was edited together with the other feed, which is called "Fairfield County Police, Fire, and EMS" in Radioreference.

It's easier to hear what the officer making the traffic stop is saying if you listen to just the "Fairfield County Police, Fire and EMS" feed archive, which can be found in Radioreference's archives.

He says "Run the operator. He has a Florida license and out of Connecticut as well. Name is Rodia R-O-D-I-A, Christopher A. Date of Birth is August 6, 69."

Dispatcher responds "10-4."

So, the cop has the operator's driver's license. He's not running the plate. He wants the dispatcher to run the name through their computers to check for warrants, etc. What happens during the rest of the traffic stop isn't heard on the radio.

My assumption, based on listening to radio calls on this feed in the past, is he was stopped in one of the towns monitored on this feed, like New Canaan, Darien or Greenwich. That is because, as you can here at times on the tape, state cops call out their number and then "to G" or to "A" which is the barracks they are based out of. This cop calls the traffic stop into "headquarters."

So, my conclusion is Christopher Rodia, a sketchy guy with sketchy criminal connections, just happened to be stopped at the same time of the shooting in a nearby town, and at the same time a cop at the scene ran the plate of the car Lanza or whoever used to get to the scene and left a shotgun in.

If you weren't listening to a scanner feed archive and were instead listening to the actual radios being used at the scene, you wouldn't have made the connection between Rodia and the school, so there's no reason for him to be investigated, because both he and his car weren't there.

Take this as you will, but this satisfied for me what I agree was a very interesting/possibly sketchy situation with the car.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18359766

You have, actually, provided a better case here. Here's how:

Let's assume your claim of Rodia's car having a different license plate than 872-YEO is true.

Lanza is related to Rodia is related to Uzar is related to Coppola is related the the Barbara Lanza-Coppola is related to the Christopher Rodia, 42, and Cassandra Scire is related to ADAM LANZA.

What's the probability that at the exact time that Adam Lanza is supposedly gunning 26 people down that his cousin, Christopher Rodia, is stopped and his name read on police band radio???

Can you say about ZERO percent chance of that?

You have inadvertently made the case stronger. We know that Rodin is a Lanza relative. You cannot disprove this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30703151

Huh....

Coincidences are not evidence or anything but someone linking to unrelated events.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21130561

ARE YOU a retard? Did you see this tid-bit?

Lanza is related to Rodia is related to Uzar is related to Coppola is related the the Barbara Lanza-Coppola is related to the Christopher Rodia, 42, and Cassandra Scire is related to ADAM LANZA.

Yes, Nancy and Adam are blood relatives to the Rodia's and to the Uzar's and to the Coppolas and to the Scire's -- it's a MOB FAMILY.

Lots of kids and everybody in their little niche to make millions...

And somebody pissed off somebody... so now, when/if any regulations about weapons come down, the MOB can make even more money on illegal weapons.

George E. Uzar was arrested, tried, convicted for MAKING AND SELLING MACHINE GUNS.

They're all related, you tard. MOB FAMILY.
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
12/23/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good thinking.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone pin this again? I am 4 Karma's away from a Karma Pin.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone pin this again? I am 4 Karma's away from a Karma Pin.

I am sold that there is no way the black Honda was not registered to a Lanza and probably the mom. If they shot the mom at home then they could easily steal her car.

So it never made sense to me that the plates were someone else. That's why early on I said we need to do a reverse look up on the plate to verify. I did not trust the radio info. Now some guy verified that the radio was a mix up which I believe.

However, that does not mean Rodia is 100% free and clear. I'd like to find out exactly where he was stopped. We know exactly when. It's possible to map it out and determine if it was possible for him to be at the scene of the shooting. It not then he is absolutely not involved. Otherwise there is still a chance.

Can someone find out where Rodia was stopped? Or at least what jurisdiction?
anonymous1234

User ID: 30590976
United States
12/23/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the paedophilia angle, explained by Yoichi Shimatsu.
 Quoting: 13th-Century

Thread: YOICHI SHIMATSU - Sandy Hook Explained
 Quoting: 13th-Century

STOP IT! You clutter EVERY thread shilling your own stinking threads.

That guy is NOT a journalist, he's an "herbalist" for Fukishima survivors. That POS "article" has NO specifics that tie this case into the pedo stuff, only generalities.

Vagueries like "elite New England schools" are just BULLSHIT. No details whatsoever.

He SUCKS! And you SHUCK for pimping your stupid threads all over the place.

Now, back to the subject at hand....
 Quoting: Hahahaha 28872856

i agree. we need names of the people involved and then climb the chain for prosecutions of real people not fluff. we want people to pay for this and be exposed. real people. not the 9/11 whitewash bs this time. we want real people and real names. it is time we blow this wide open.
anonymous1234

User ID: 30590976
United States
12/23/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do recall in the Aurora shooting, there was a police report of a car jacking nearby right after the shooting. Coincidence? Or maybe the shooters did the car jack?

they generally use rented vehicles.

like ryder truck in okc and rented vehicle from nj this time at sandy hook.

car jackings are dangerous and uncontrollable.

everything is controlled in these hits including WHO GETS ON TV. thus, actors are used. all controlled. this is the reason they are so hard to bust.

especially when you have police chiefs and coroners that are paid shills too apparently. no busts will ever come from our own officials. none. the reason i know this is they have never busted up any of these fake shootings.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

they generally use rented vehicles.

like ryder truck in okc and rented vehicle from nj this time at sandy hook.

car jackings are dangerous and uncontrollable.

everything is controlled in these hits including WHO GETS ON TV. thus, actors are used. all controlled. this is the reason they are so hard to bust.

especially when you have police chiefs and coroners that are paid shills too apparently. no busts will ever come from our own officials. none. the reason i know this is they have never busted up any of these fake shootings.
 Quoting: anonymous1234

I believe the Aurora shooting was a busted play. The guy with the back pack running away toward the main road. Usually when criminals flee on foot they car jack to get away faster.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP. Since you are researching this heavy.

If the shooter(s) were black ops... how did they get away?

What was their exit plan?

Just running off into the woods is no exit plan.

Where was the get away car?

Or. Were cops in on it so shooters didn't care if they got caught because they would be let go? Like the camy guy in the woods?

The shooter had to have an exit strategy. What was it?
copper wire is meth behavior
User ID: 1908267
United States
12/23/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
meth and i thought that lanza di dlook awfully drawn out and skinny in the one photo
looks like a fooking meth head
meth heads could shoot upa place
not sure bout oxycotin heads
they cant sit up much less go and shoot people as well as he did

sounds like meth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29677099
United States
12/23/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know this isn't exactly pertinent information but I think I've found proof that Uzar and Scire were related or at least more than just roommates.

I went to read Uzar's twitter after OP said he said some crazy stuff, and I noticed an abundance of Instagram posts. I clicked on them and they all seemed to be pictures of Uzar's GF who's IG name is nikkidSCIRE. So maybe Cassandra is a relative of Uzar's GF?
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
meth and i thought that lanza di dlook awfully drawn out and skinny in the one photo
looks like a fooking meth head
meth heads could shoot upa place
not sure bout oxycotin heads
they cant sit up much less go and shoot people as well as he did

sounds like meth
 Quoting: copper wire is meth behavior 1908267

The news report said he had a bag of Oxycodone's though.. And I had a friend who was hooked on Oxy and used to steal anything/everything.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433809
United States
12/23/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of you may not want to believe this, but here's what I think I figured out.

Christopher Rodia doesn't own the car with the license plate 872-YEO. That may or may not be Adam Lanza's mother's car, or his car, or some other person's car. But it's not Rodia's.

I am from Connecticut. I have listened to the audio scanner stream that is used here, and I know that the guy who hosts this particular feed is monitoring several frequencies, including state police, Greenwich CT, New Canaan CT and Darien CT police.

The problem with this Youtube video is that it pieced together several audio feeds. It's not an actual tape of the radios being used at the school and only those radios. There is a lot going on, including calls unrelated to the shooting. Right before this, an EMS call goes out for a person with neck pain.

You have to listen a few minutes before the Christopher Rodia name is played.

A man with the same voice who calls out the Rodia info says at 10:00:33 a.m. (25:02 in Youtube video) "33 to Headquarters, motor vehicle stop."

He comes back on the radio at 10:01:12 a.m. (25:42 in Youtube video), in between shooting-related calls about getting "buses" aka ambulances, he says "722-ZHA, radar," meaning that the MV stop was by radar of a car with that plate.

He is then not heard from for a few minutes. Presumably this is when he is walking to the car and speaking to the driver.

At 10:06:13 a.m. (30:43) he's back, "33 to headquarters. Run the operator." Then it is hard to hear because of the encrypted radio transmissions the Newtown police are using. The feed of the Newtown police was edited together with the other feed, which is called "Fairfield County Police, Fire, and EMS" in Radioreference.

It's easier to hear what the officer making the traffic stop is saying if you listen to just the "Fairfield County Police, Fire and EMS" feed archive, which can be found in Radioreference's archives.

He says "Run the operator. He has a Florida license and out of Connecticut as well. Name is Rodia R-O-D-I-A, Christopher A. Date of Birth is August 6, 69."

Dispatcher responds "10-4."

So, the cop has the operator's driver's license. He's not running the plate. He wants the dispatcher to run the name through their computers to check for warrants, etc. What happens during the rest of the traffic stop isn't heard on the radio.

My assumption, based on listening to radio calls on this feed in the past, is he was stopped in one of the towns monitored on this feed, like New Canaan, Darien or Greenwich. That is because, as you can here at times on the tape, state cops call out their number and then "to G" or to "A" which is the barracks they are based out of. This cop calls the traffic stop into "headquarters."

So, my conclusion is Christopher Rodia, a sketchy guy with sketchy criminal connections, just happened to be stopped at the same time of the shooting in a nearby town, and at the same time a cop at the scene ran the plate of the car Lanza or whoever used to get to the scene and left a shotgun in.

If you weren't listening to a scanner feed archive and were instead listening to the actual radios being used at the scene, you wouldn't have made the connection between Rodia and the school, so there's no reason for him to be investigated, because both he and his car weren't there.

Take this as you will, but this satisfied for me what I agree was a very interesting/possibly sketchy situation with the car.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18359766

You have, actually, provided a better case here. Here's how:

Let's assume your claim of Rodia's car having a different license plate than 872-YEO is true.

What's the probability that at the exact time that Adam Lanza is supposedly gunning 26 people down that his cousin, Christopher Rodia, is stopped and his name read on police band radio???

Can you say about ZERO percent chance of that?

You have inadvertently made the case stronger. We know that Rodin is a Lanza relative. You cannot disprove this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30703151

Huh....

Coincidences are not evidence or anything but someone linking to unrelated events.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21130561

ARE YOU a retard? Did you see this tid-bit?

Yes, Nancy and Adam are blood relatives to the Rodia's and to the Uzar's and to the Coppolas and to the Scire's -- it's a MOB FAMILY.

Lots of kids and everybody in their little niche to make millions...

And somebody pissed off somebody... so now, when/if any regulations about weapons come down, the MOB can make even more money on illegal weapons.

George E. Uzar was arrested, tried, convicted for MAKING AND SELLING MACHINE GUNS.

They're all related, you tard. MOB FAMILY.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6561342

You have never heard of Kevin Bacon?

You can't just drag some guy and tons of other people into a MASS HOMICIDE by playing 6 degrees of separation.

This thread has been DEBUNKED due to bad information.

bumpbumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25981472
Canada
12/23/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
tomato
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or. Were cops in on it so shooters didn't care if they got caught because they would be let go? Like the camy guy in the woods?

I have theories I guess but so does everyone else.. so I was just trying to put solid information in here and no theories or speculations of my own..

If I had to post a theory tho, it would be that:

-We know Rodia is a controller 100% sure.
---He preys on young, troubled kids with mental issues.
---Some would say controllers aren't real, people cant be controlled.
---We have proof that he tricked Cassandra into being part of that theft, against her will. Rodia used manipulation and trickery into getting her involved. On a smaller scale, this is a perfect example of a CONTROLLER.

-We also know that the families are connected
---Adam is good with fixing computers and RODIA's computer is currently BROKEN! (confirmed)

-I have no idea of the motive for this.. could be the big gun bust? We know that Uzar Sr. was arrested and in the next few days 17 other of his associates went down. He obviously flipped? Now could he be part of a government false flag event?

I was hoping I could just give you guys the info and you all would solve it, since you guys are the brains that keep GLP pumping. ;)
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433809
United States
12/23/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP should link Chris Rodia, Cassandra Scire, George Uzar, and the rest of the folks that have been suggested to be involved in this mass murder to this thread.

OP, give these people the opportunity to respond. You have their Facebook information... Facebook creeping with bad information is what got us to this point. Let's find out what the people have to say!

bumpbumpbump
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP should link Chris Rodia, Cassandra Scire, George Uzar, and the rest of the folks that have been suggested to be involved in this mass murder to this thread.

OP, give these people the opportunity to respond. You have their Facebook information... Facebook creeping with bad information is what got us to this point. Let's find out what the people have to say!

bumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433809

Very true.. we should get Chris Rodia to come on here and answer some questions. If his computer werent broken that is.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30723812
Panama
12/23/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have theories I guess but so does everyone else.. so I was just trying to put solid information in here and no theories or speculations of my own..

If I had to post a theory tho, it would be that:

-We know Rodia is a controller 100% sure.
---He preys on young, troubled kids with mental issues.
---Some would say controllers aren't real, people cant be controlled.
---We have proof that he tricked Cassandra into being part of that theft, against her will. Rodia used manipulation and trickery into getting her involved. On a smaller scale, this is a perfect example of a CONTROLLER.

-We also know that the families are connected
---Adam is good with fixing computers and RODIA's computer is currently BROKEN! (confirmed)

-I have no idea of the motive for this.. could be the big gun bust? We know that Uzar Sr. was arrested and in the next few days 17 other of his associates went down. He obviously flipped? Now could he be part of a government false flag event?

I was hoping I could just give you guys the info and you all would solve it, since you guys are the brains that keep GLP pumping. ;)

Sorry OP, the Chirstopher A. Rodia lead is a bust. Only if by pure miracle chance he was the driver of the get away car and was pulled over within a 20 minutes drive of the school... otherwise he is NOT CONNECTED to the crime.

The families are too loosely connected to tie them together.

The broken computer means nothing. Rodia lives in Norwalk and has no reason to hire a kid from Newtown to fix his computer.

This whole thread is a dead end IMO.

The big mistake was not verifying the police radio. That should have been done first before the witch hunt.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea very true.
Def a fun investigation if nothing else!
One of these times Ill make the bust!
GG.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

IMAGE ( [link to s8.postimage.org] )

Is this that same Civic? Or different car?
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30370599
United States
12/23/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well at least it is exposing the gang ridden poverty laced shithole state called Connecticut that all the rich folks live in.

Wasn't it some whack bitch from Massachusetts Bay Colony who defected and created that hell hole in the first place?

Anyway, good thread OP, though I am sure the Latin Kings and the cops in CT don't appreciate it.
Anonymous Coward
Panama
12/23/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea very true.
Def a fun investigation if nothing else!
One of these times Ill make the bust!

I still think that other conspiracy site is running with this bad info.

What a cluster fuck this has become.

TPTB are laughing their asses off at us.
Anonymous Coward
Panama
12/23/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

It could be any make/model sedan at that resolution.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

It could be any make/model sedan at that resolution.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30723812

Enhance.... Enhance... Enhance...
GG.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I still think that other conspiracy site is running with this bad info.

What a cluster fuck this has become.

TPTB are laughing their asses off at us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30723812

Yea lol this thread is still being quoted a lot.
GG.

GLP