GladioDaddy-O

User ID: 22439147
United States
12/26/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
Adam Lanza did this because of video games and guns
he had guns and thought they were cool and new to kill from games so he killed everyone
guns shld be illegal and so shld video games
ban all guns and this wnt happen cuz guns caused this in the first place
especially assault rifles
pistols too
all of them
end of story
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30907922

By your logic we should also ban:

cars
planes
knives
blunt objects
any poisons that can be injested
fire
swimming pools (drownings)
movies
tv
books
magazines
periodicals
board games

Anyway, you get the picture.
breWed
User ID: 30776232
United States
12/26/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
he had guns and thought they were cool and new to kill from games so he killed everyone
pistols too
all of them
end of story

You my friend are a moron
anonymous1234

User ID: 30851475
United States
12/26/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
pistols too
all of them
end of story

dude, they do need to take you off the smoke if you believe that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30662905
United States
12/26/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure if anyone on this thread has mentioned this, but i posted it over on the discrepancies list thread and thought i might add it here also...

Hey OP not sure if you are still active on this issue and not sure if this has been mentioned here but I will post, as i dont have time to go through and find it..

regarding the substitute teachers car and the bullet holes found in them.. some interesting connections have come up with this and the police tape where the officer says "theyre comming at me".. on that thread you will see a link to a photo of the carpark, in that photo you will see there are 4 cars taped off in the second row, and 1 car with police tape on it in the first row.. if you look behind the 4 cars that are taped off, there is an unmarked police car that, by the way its positioned, seemed to have come driving in and just pulled to a stop rather hastily, its not parked properly .. in the police tape when the officer says 'theyre coming at me' you can hear what sounds like a few gunshots, a pop pop pop.. now if you look at the picture of the car park, the position of the taped off cars, the sub teachers green car with the bullet holes, i believe the police officer above, pulled in, saw two suspects coming out of the school entrance, said 'i got em i got em, theyre coming at me.. and fired off a few rounds at them, they fired back.. this is possibly the reason for the 911 caller saying the shooting started up again.. then you hear the police request 2 ambulances.. these two adult wounded victims were reported days later.. but have never been identified... all this matches the physical evidence in the picture and matches up with the police radio..

Link to carpark photo (fyi, it loads automatically for me at 50% so you have zoom it up to full size):

[link to www.collegian.com]

Police scanner recordings, real time, not edited:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Substitute teachers car riddled with bullets article and video:

[link to www.cbc.ca]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30322715

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30322715

If you look at the schematic of the school, none of the classrooms where shooting occured were adjacent to the parking lot.

In addition, the best information as to how the principal and psychologist was shot was the story given by a parent who was in conference with them that day, and said that after hearing the shots by the front entrance to the building (which were likely the breaching shots), the school officials she was in conference with left the office into the hallway to confront the situation.

She said "3 went out, one came back".

The 3 were the principal, psychologist, and vp. The vp got back into the office, with a wound to the foot. The principal and psychologist were reported lying in the hallway outside the office.

Point is that the shooter would have had his back to the parking lot, or at least facing 90 degrees to the parking lot, to shoot at those emerging from the office.

And as I noted, the classrooms were across the hallway from those that were adjacent to the outside of the building/parking lot.

Highly unlikely the 3 bullet holes found in the sub's car were from shots made inside the school, though it is possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673466
United States
12/26/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
pistols too
all of them
end of story

You are not smart.

Where would the guns go?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30842846
United States
12/26/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have never heard of Kevin Bacon?

You can't just drag some guy and tons of other people into a MASS HOMICIDE by playing 6 degrees of separation.

This thread has been DEBUNKED due to bad information.

bumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433809

Apparently you ARE A TARD as well. It is NOT "6 degrees of separation" that is being documented here. It is that the people that MAKE MACHINE GUNS AND SELL THEM ILLEGALLY, STEAL COPPER, SELL DRUGS, ETC. are all related to one another by BLOOD -- a giant many-familied-MAFIA-LIKE "Family" that, just so happens, was involved in MURDERING 20 tiny children and 6 teachers. Lanza family is blood relatives with Chris Rodia family is blood relatives with Cassandra Scire family is blood relatives to Uzar family is blood relatives to Coppola family, etc. And they all live in that immediate vicinity and they sell machine guns, drugs, work in pharmaceuticals quality control, work in gigantic financial empires, steal copper, use oxycontin and sell it, illegally sell machine guns with filed-off serial numbers, etc.

And you want to tell me that, "oh this is just not so" and "you are finding random relationships." I say you are either a TARD or a SHILL.

Disprove my above contention with fact -- you can't -- or STFU.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30761302

If any of you assholes had any balls, you would ask the people you are STALKING on Facebook to come here and answer to the HORRIFIC allegations YOU are making of them.

I hope you all get sued for libel.

Piece of shit!

have a nice day!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30842846

Ya know what, ASSHOLE, if the police did their job NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. The reason for this thread here is that news reporters have gone to hell and are all TARDS as well as the police have gone to hell and are all TARDS.

If the newspapers and news-tv reporters did their business appropriately (instead of like TARDS) and the police did their business appropriately (instead of like TARDS) then this thread would not have been written.

So fuck you and the dog your rode in on, chump.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30856340

Thank you for your kind response!

I have no problem with INVESTIGATING.

However, when it is KNOWN that the info is FALSE, that is a good time to quit dragging INNOCENT people through the mud and plastering their name all over the place as if they were involved.

That is what a decent human being would do at least.

HOPE THAT HELPS!

Have a nice day!
DaiSeeDay

User ID: 1157713
United States
12/26/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to add.. word is getting out that this IS a total set up!!! Talked with my daughter n law and she knows nothing about conspiracy sights n she was telling me what she heard on FB!!! Glad to hear!!! Just hope word spreads fast!!!
~~Love Is The Root Of True Happiness~~
s.j
User ID: 30889932
United States
12/26/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
the fog of psyop war

perps have given "adam" criminal associates but not co-conspiators
Biggun

User ID: 30552378
United States
12/26/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Footage Of Police Arresting Second Man In Woods Right After The Sandy Hook Shooting
[link to www.secretsofthefed.com]
Biggun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 815535
United States
12/26/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about how the town name went from Newton to NewTOWN???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30909513
United States
12/26/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
A better quality of the ‘grieving father’ here:

Smiles and laughter vids from Newtown,

are popping up everywhere on YouTube
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 25241460
United States
12/26/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about how the town name went from Newton to NewTOWN???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 815535

No, it has always been known as Newtown, since the early 1700s, when it was settled as a village.

Any references to a "Newton" were misprints. There definitely exists a town called Newtown, and it has for centuries. There is definitely a town green, a meeting hall, and an elementary school Sandy Hook.
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30052310
United States
12/26/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
not sure if anyone posted this already -
the parents of Benjamin Wheeler - David Wheeler and Francine Wheeler

the father is an Actor and Screenwriter, the family moved to Newtown from NYC in 2007 when Ben was 15 months old, very active in local theaters and the community (Flagpole Shakespeare Repertory Theatre, NewtownBee)

[link to flagpoleproductions.org]
[link to newtownbee.com] --- search "David Wheeler"

some MSM stories, however, reported the family is a newcomer and had just moved there last April, not sure if it's an error.
[link to www.ctpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 815535
United States
12/26/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam Lanza is clearly the patsy in this whole thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30911772
United States
12/26/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Novia is a critical piece to the puzzle no one is talking about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19396116

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21016861
United States
12/26/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any new information about Adam Lanzas father? Heard there were some interesting links to government and big corps. and money deals.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30911772
United States
12/26/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did Adam even have a driver's license in the state of Connecticut? Maybe Rodia drove Adam to the scene, and that's why CHris Rodia was found running in the woods-- since he had no vehicle to drive back home in. Maybe Rodia was a patsy, too, and did not know why he was told to drive Adam to the scene, and then when the action happened, he fled into the woods.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2924495

This is where I am leaning.

Did anyone recall that kid on the Dr Oz show saying that there was a drill at the school?

I am guessing that both Rodia and Lanza were patsies. Perhaps as part of some plea settlement Rodia agreed to be part of this "drill". Rodia may have drove the real killers or met them at the school (latter most likely). When he saw what was happening, he took off and fled into the woods, perhaps he was being shot at as he was going to be killed like the Lanza kid and be a patsy. Could this be why the teacher's car was shot up, he was sheltering from the assassins behind the car before taking off in the woods?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

It was Manfredonia who took off to the woods. There were eye-witnesses there when he was brought down in cuffs and put in the police car.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30896866
United States
12/26/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The guy from Austin is supposed to send investigators over to Newtown to investigate. Heard him today on radio and he said that. Was going over the actors' weird behavior, i.e. laughing before "serious" on camera cameo and said the actor asked someone "just read from the notes?"

FYI
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30054494
United States
12/26/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing information. Thanks. This whole thing stinks worse as time goes on.

Why would Adam have the presence of mind (or even care) about destroying his own hard drive so efficiently when he was planning on killing his mother, the children, and then committing suicide?

No-- somebody else felt that they had to destroy that hard drive-- perhaps Adam or his Mom, had been communicating with the Rodias. Perhaps she purchased handcrafted weapons from the Rodia family, who were then used to set the Lanza family up, since Rodia family members were facing larceny and drug charges.

Only a subpoena of the server and all emails exchanged would reveal who Adam communicated with in the days prior to the murders.

The fact that Adam ostensibly was driving-- and had guns in-- Chris Rodia's car is EXTREMELY weird--- to say the least.

Did Adam even have a driver's license in the state of Connecticut? Maybe Rodia drove Adam to the scene, and that's why CHris Rodia was found running in the woods-- since he had no vehicle to drive back home in. Maybe Rodia was a patsy, too, and did not know why he was told to drive Adam to the scene, and then when the action happened, he fled into the woods.

What's even more weird is that the press is not all over the fact that the car was not registered to Adam Lanza's mother, but was registered to Rodia.. and instead of good journalism, we are being subjected to interviews with strange grieving parents with perpetual GRINS on their faces. The whole thing is BIZARRE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2924495

...did the FBI say the computer is too damaged to obtain info? - Last I heard, they were still looking at it...
Illuminated1126
User ID: 30667132
Canada
12/26/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow:

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/26/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you have another link to the scanner - and time on vid when it is confirmed to be Rodia's car?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6568391
Bulgaria
12/26/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: SANDY HOOK - More happy parents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524722
United States
12/26/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam was innocent. He was framed. The thugs smashed his computers that likely contained information the incriminated people who did not want to be incriminated. Your 'leads' are silly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130443

I agree that Adam Lanza is OBVIOUSLY an innocent patsy who was framed. But that doesn't mean the OP is wrong in his investigations though. The problem here is that NOBODY in the official world is DOING any investigation. They have their official lone nut story that they started back in the 60's and they're sticking with that. It's convenient for them and they've probably been told to kill any actual investigation. So it comes down to that the ONLY REAL INVESTIGATION of this case is being done by people like the OP here on these boards.

As George Carlin so brilliantly observed about 9/11 (and everything else), "They never investigate themselves".
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/26/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any new information about Adam Lanzas father? Heard there were some interesting links to government and big corps. and money deals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21016861

Looks like Lanza's father Peter and brother Ryan are MIA. I heard an interesting theory that makes sense to me, which is that they probably were among the original targets (along with Mrs. Lanza) and something must have gone wrong - maybe they couldn't get all the killers lined up or the intended Lanza victims weren't where they thought they'd be, and they had to change the scenario - hence all the initial stories about Peter Lanza being the dead victim - that might have been the original intent. Maybe they were going to frame Ryan too.

This might be why they are so quiet now and why Nancy and Adam Lanza's bodies go unclaimed (last I heard).
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/26/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm lets see.. black market commodities...

guns
drugs

what is missing in this list that is worth more than those first two?

hmm can you blackmail people and have control, with eithe rof these two? I'd say not really.

Hmm.

Destroyed computer you say?

Hmm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30370599

Ya mean, children? Like all those murdered children at the school?

Interesting.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 3312365
United States
12/26/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you have another link to the scanner - and time on vid when it is confirmed to be Rodia's car?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30054494

[link to www.youtu.be]
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30911853
United States
12/26/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love this thread. God bless ya GLP!
Chris12138

User ID: 30911853
United States
12/26/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
No credible link between Urza and Rodia but other than that

THIS IS GOLD!!!

applause2

EDIT: I was wrong. Here's the links

[link to www.whoismind.com]

[link to m.thehour.com]

[link to whois.domaintools.com]

Last Edited by Gator! on 12/26/2012 11:24 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26163570
United States
12/26/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The black civic they say adam drove to the school

had been taped off since early mourning the day of

the shooting. So why would the cops wait till after

6pm to search the trunk of the car? (It gets dark

around 6pm on the east coast)

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/26/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30054494

[link to www.youtu.be]
 Quoting: GreadyGeniu$

Interesting.. Wish someone had got a screen shot of the DMV license lookup page - cause its not on there anymore...

GLP