bump
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
12/28/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
Sorry everyone. I got a cease and desist email regarding this thread. I find the things the email said in it shocking. I would post it but it says on it that there could be fines/prison for retransmitting it. I am 100% certain this was a cover up now. Thanks for all of the contributions to this thread. Please continue the search for the truth, I have been shut down for now.
 Quoting: GreadyGeniu$

CHRIS RODIA says:

"this is chris rodia and you assholes have nothing better to do then to try and connect me to what may be the most evil crime in our life time….i got caught with 2 5mg percocet not in the correct bottle and you think i would committ murder for that,let along 20 beautiful children,my prayers go out to the families of those angels and they have suffered enough,now you are making my family suffer and live in fear and there is no connection,the car in my driveway is not mine,its not even the same make or model…look it up"

Scott verified this was the real Chris over @ AE
[link to willyloman.wordpress.com]

Can someone explain what Chris Rodia means regarding the car?

"The car in my driveway is not mine...look it up"

Where does he intend to have us look it up?
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
INK3

User ID: 1502540
United States
12/28/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The black civic they say adam drove to the school

had been taped off since early mourning the day of

the shooting. So why would the cops wait till after

6pm to search the trunk of the car? (It gets dark

around 6pm on the east coast)

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26163570

Get dark more like 4:30 - 5:00pm.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
12/28/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The black civic they say adam drove to the school

had been taped off since early mourning the day of

the shooting. So why would the cops wait till after

6pm to search the trunk of the car? (It gets dark

around 6pm on the east coast)

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26163570

Get dark more like 4:30 - 5:00pm.
 Quoting: INK3

Sunset is at 4:30 in late December in Connecticut.
In fact, on December 14th, 2012, sunset was at 4:25 p.m., according to the Farmer's Almanac online:
[link to www.almanac.com]

It is pitch black by 5:05 p.m.
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 14303698
United States
12/28/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry everyone. I got a cease and desist email regarding this thread. I find the things the email said in it shocking. I would post it but it says on it that there could be fines/prison for retransmitting it. I am 100% certain this was a cover up now. Thanks for all of the contributions to this thread. Please continue the search for the truth, I have been shut down for now.

CHRIS RODIA says:

"this is chris rodia and you assholes have nothing better to do then to try and connect me to what may be the most evil crime in our life time….i got caught with 2 5mg percocet not in the correct bottle and you think i would committ murder for that,let along 20 beautiful children,my prayers go out to the families of those angels and they have suffered enough,now you are making my family suffer and live in fear and there is no connection,the car in my driveway is not mine,its not even the same make or model…look it up"

Scott's response:

"Chris… good to see you.

You were facing 7 felonies buddy. 7. That’s like… let’s see, 4 more than the number required to lock you up for life if I’m not mistaken. And your mom, she was facing, what? 6? Funny you are out and about these days.Funny how you got out without even posted a dollar for bond.

“The most evil crime in our lifetime”? Really? Considering you weren’t born after 9/11 and the millions of Iraqis who died after that based on lies, I would say that you are stretching it, just a tad huh?

But since you decided to stop by, and you seem to be of the right IP location, I’ll play along.

First of all, I never said you killed anyone. In fact, again, I stated that it takes a very special kind of monster to pull the trigger on kids at close range. You, I said, were a low level criminal who probably got hooked into playing the role of setting up the patsy for whomever did this or arranged it. At worst you were a facilitator for an out of country team.. maybe. Maybe not.

But did I ever say you did this? Nah. You got that one wrong buddy. You might be flawed like everyone else, but I never said you were a monster.

Now, since you are here, why don’t you explain why your name is on that police radio traffic recording from that day and how you got such a nifty deal to stay out of the slammer after such a criminal history of not just you but other members of your family as well.

I mean you have to admit, it does sound like your name comes back linked to that license in the recording and clearly that license is on that car which was towed out of that parking lot with that gun discovered in the back.

So. Rather than just coming here making baseless accusations toward me, answer those questions and clear up the situation.

Or would you prefer to just throw around some more generalized platitudes?"
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29019521
United States
12/28/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

CHRIS RODIA says:

Scott's response:

"Chris… good to see you.

You were facing 7 felonies buddy. 7. That’s like… let’s see, 4 more than the number required to lock you up for life if I’m not mistaken. And your mom, she was facing, what? 6? Funny you are out and about these days.Funny how you got out without even posted a dollar for bond.

“The most evil crime in our lifetime”? Really? Considering you weren’t born after 9/11 and the millions of Iraqis who died after that based on lies, I would say that you are stretching it, just a tad huh?

But since you decided to stop by, and you seem to be of the right IP location, I’ll play along.

First of all, I never said you killed anyone. In fact, again, I stated that it takes a very special kind of monster to pull the trigger on kids at close range. You, I said, were a low level criminal who probably got hooked into playing the role of setting up the patsy for whomever did this or arranged it. At worst you were a facilitator for an out of country team.. maybe. Maybe not.

But did I ever say you did this? Nah. You got that one wrong buddy. You might be flawed like everyone else, but I never said you were a monster.

Now, since you are here, why don’t you explain why your name is on that police radio traffic recording from that day and how you got such a nifty deal to stay out of the slammer after such a criminal history of not just you but other members of your family as well.

I mean you have to admit, it does sound like your name comes back linked to that license in the recording and clearly that license is on that car which was towed out of that parking lot with that gun discovered in the back.

So. Rather than just coming here making baseless accusations toward me, answer those questions and clear up the situation.

what crime have you committed to acquiesce such a request from time warner cable? a cease and desist letter for expressing fictional viewpoints on a fringe website? threats of legal action must be viewed with discerning eyes as threats alone hold no weight unless you have committed a crime that can be cited. you have not committed a crime. also, since when is transcribing a document that is your property a crime?!

Please do yourself, GLP, and me a favor-post up that letter from TWC and lets expose a real conspiracy. most TWC can do is to cancel your internet service agreement. DO NOT LET FEAR FROM THREATS OF LEGAL ACTION DETOUR YOU - STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND FACE TWC WITH SOME TESTICULAR FORTITUDE!

you make record. record makes court. court makes law. therefore if you are keeping record by sending TWC a response letter asking for clarification as to the laws being broken and to cite such law-once you have done that you should take the two letters down to the county clerk in your area and make these documents COURT RECORD. if you want to play games with them send them the document back and say "DENIAL FOR CAUSE: INCORRECT NAME". State that your name is "John C. Doe" not "JOHN C. DOE" and that this must be corrected before you take response as an all capital spelling indicates a fictitious entity. Keep copies, record them with the county clerk. you make record, record makes court, court makes law. you are record-you are law.

-sheepdog
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31051793
Panama
12/28/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what was said in your cease & desist letter that would cause you to be certain this was a psyop?

If all you posted was public information then you are fine.
PFAUST

User ID: 30019335
United States
12/28/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it a coincidence that many of the victims last names are famous communists? In this video they are holding sign with names that are Marquez (marx?), engle, wheeler, and kowalski. All famous communists. Ludwik kowlosky was a ex-communist and maybe that is why they have that name in backgroud. Other names on list Posner, Wyatt...big communists. Are they gonna bring communist govt here just in time for anniversary of Russian revolution of 1917? If so, will I get to live in same housing unit as Michle moore and Anderson cooper? 5a The 666 thing is even weirder

List of victims names

[link to newtown.patch.com]
ConsciousConception

User ID: 30418969
United States
12/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
what crime have you committed to acquiesce such a request from time warner cable? a cease and desist letter for expressing fictional viewpoints on a fringe website? threats of legal action must be viewed with discerning eyes as threats alone hold no weight unless you have committed a crime that can be cited. you have not committed a crime. also, since when is transcribing a document that is your property a crime?!

Please do yourself, GLP, and me a favor-post up that letter from TWC and lets expose a real conspiracy. most TWC can do is to cancel your internet service agreement. DO NOT LET FEAR FROM THREATS OF LEGAL ACTION DETOUR YOU - STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND FACE TWC WITH SOME TESTICULAR FORTITUDE!

you make record. record makes court. court makes law. therefore if you are keeping record by sending TWC a response letter asking for clarification as to the laws being broken and to cite such law-once you have done that you should take the two letters down to the county clerk in your area and make these documents COURT RECORD. if you want to play games with them send them the document back and say "DENIAL FOR CAUSE: INCORRECT NAME". State that your name is "John C. Doe" not "JOHN C. DOE" and that this must be corrected before you take response as an all capital spelling indicates a fictitious entity. Keep copies, record them with the county clerk. you make record, record makes court, court makes law. you are record-you are law.

-sheepdog
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29019521

This is the correct approach, 100 percent. (*close relative is a paralegal*)

At the end of the day this "cease and decist" letter is hard evidence that you are on the right track. Keep up the great work OP.
Conscious thought can create a pathway to your dreams. Stand up for what you believe in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31056739
United States
12/28/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it a coincidence that many of the victims last names are famous communists?
 Quoting: PFAUST

Its a fact that most revolutionaries come from privlaged upper class backgrounds (Mick Farren says its because they just naturally think it is their God Given right to change the world)and this is a rich area where the old money would settle. But its still quit the coincidence that they all seem to have such familar names.
Pale Horse

User ID: 29752472
United States
12/28/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

CHRIS RODIA says:

Scott's response:

"Chris… good to see you.

-sheepdog
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29019521

Remember that Cable Advisory Councils are now set up all across America in every town. Cable TV is part of the government propaganda machine. Is Time Warner a N.Y. cable provider? Propaganda bill H.R. 5736 approves lies to the American people. [link to thomas.loc.gov]

So if Time Warner is threatening you, it means that the government is concerned that their plot has unraveled. It took me a long time to read all these threads. Is there a way to burn a complete thread on to a DVD? I would like to share this info, and I'm worried that it will disappear. I didn't see the 1st post in this thread spelling everything out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31058134
Panama
12/28/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The most important question is who rolled on you OP?

Someone had to have given out your IP from this site.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So if Time Warner is threatening you, it means that the government is concerned that their plot has unraveled. It took me a long time to read all these threads. Is there a way to burn a complete thread on to a DVD? I would like to share this info, and I'm worried that it will disappear. I didn't see the 1st post in this thread spelling everything out.
 Quoting: Pale Horse

It was quoted on page 8
Pale Horse

User ID: 29752472
United States
12/29/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Pale Horse

It was quoted on page 8
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14303698

Thanks, I got screen captures of the quote and I'll try to figure out how to burn that on to a DVD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26237455
United States
12/29/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stay safe OP! Thank you for speaking the truth, you are amazing!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31008224
United Kingdom
12/29/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.....

DHS have no jurisdiciot over here, gimme a min and check your PM's
Skuzzlebutt

User ID: 11080595
United Kingdom
12/29/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't be bullied by these lying fucks, expose this shit !!!!!!!!!
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

12/29/2012 09:50 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31058134

Didn't happen and it would not happen..

If OP wants to send me whatever e-mail he got?...I will be happy to look at it...

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30708042
United States
12/29/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
12/29/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it a coincidence that many of the victims last names are famous communists? In this video they are holding sign with names that are Marquez (marx?), engle, wheeler, and kowalski. All famous communists. Ludwik kowlosky was a ex-communist and maybe that is why they have that name in backgroud. Other names on list Posner, Wyatt...big communists. Are they gonna bring communist govt here just in time for anniversary of Russian revolution of 1917? If so, will I get to live in same housing unit as Michle moore and Anderson cooper? 5a The 666 thing is even weirder

List of victims names

[link to newtown.patch.com]
 Quoting: PFAUST

very interesting. does their numerology match too?
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
12/29/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would it be too peripheral to consider the drug and guns trafficking connected to Mexico via Latin Kings and perhaps Fast and Furious? Just a thought.

[link to www.istockanalyst.com]

Gary Hartwig, special agent-in-charge of Homeland Security Investigations, said the investigation "has dealt a serious blow to alleged criminal organizations suspected of trafficking large quantities of heroin and cocaine from Mexico into the Chicago area."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15277493

I believe you're onto something. Remember ShoreBank in Chicago with Tony Rezko, Rod Blago (the former governor) and Obama? Well look who's all connected
[link to centralillinois912project.com]

[link to investing.businessweek.com]

[link to voices.washingtonpost.com]

[link to illinoispaytoplay.com]

Quite frankly, I have no doubt these commie star players and their pedo/drug/gun running is all connected from Mexico to Arkansas (think Mena Airport) to Chicago and Detroit and back to the alleged incident in Newtown. Furthermore, it can probably be traced all the way to Benghazi, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria as well as other areas of the M.E. all the way into Saudi Arabia.

Part I, II and III of the Chicago express to D.C. and beyond...

In addition, it would be interesting to find out how many of the names linked in this thread are more than likely tied to the individuals and the money trail I've linked above.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

If OP wants to send me whatever e-mail he got?...I will be happy to look at it...
 Quoting: SHR

I don't think anyone leaked my IP from here, I think it could have been pulled from another site that I linked because the email referred to this thread here and a link to it from another forum.

Thanks for confirming that SHR. I would be interested in having you take a look at the email. Can you unban the IP I originally posted this thread from, so I don't have to type all this on my phone every time I wanna post?
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30662905
United States
12/29/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SHR

I don't think anyone leaked my IP from here, I think it could have been pulled from another site that I linked because the email referred to this thread here and a link to it from another forum.

Thanks for confirming that SHR. I would be interested in having you take a look at the email. Can you unban the IP I originally posted this thread from, so I don't have to type all this on my phone every time I wanna post?

So why is the IP you originally posted from banned anyway??
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure. This was my first topic, I made a couple since and one was regarding TOR and SR. That may have been against TOS because now I can only view the forum from my computer but I am banned from contributing.
GG.
7.83Hz

User ID: 31093944
Australia
12/29/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation's for cowards.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure. This was my first topic, I made a couple since and one was regarding TOR and SR. That may have been against TOS because now I can only view the forum from my computer but I am banned from contributing.

TOS= terms of service,

What is TOR?

SR?
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
TOR is a browser for accessing the deep web. Basically just an "anonymous" server network. SR is just kinda like the eBay of the deep web. And I think it may be against terms of service to talk about it.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
TOR is a browser for accessing the deep web. Basically just an "anonymous" server network. SR is just kinda like the eBay of the deep web. And I think it may be against terms of service to talk about it.

Thanks Gready. Sounds like something I would be interested in knowing about.

Assuming the mods are monitoring this thread...

Are these topics I may inquire about and discuss on GLP without getting banned? Maybe start another thread?

Thanks
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was no reason included with my ban so I'm not even sure if it is against the ToS. Definitely interesting stuff tho, blew my mind when I read about it.
GG.

GLP