United States
01/04/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
[link to www.ctpost.com]

exculpatory article on Chris Rodia
 Quoting: Dinae1985

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone.

"I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said.

Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. "I do remember that," he said. "I gave him a verbal warning."

Read more: [link to www.ctpost.com]

SOUNDS FISHY
drkresearch

User ID: 31530445
United States
01/05/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Adam was innocent. He was framed. The thugs smashed his computers that likely contained information the incriminated people who did not want to be incriminated. Your 'leads' are silly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130443

This is correct. He was innocent of these crimes. A careful analysis of his commonly disseminated photograph shows evidence of manipulation, just as was done on 911. In addition, there are a mountain of lies which were purposely spread to slander him and to create the cause for a false motive. Will update this issue shortly regarding photo manipulation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30670070
United States
01/05/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

It would be nice to know, may offer some insight

have to find the full video to see I guess
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31114463

could have been one of these
[link to i00.i.aliimg.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31203579

Found it on the CNN transcript...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE REPORTER: Can you just real quickly, did they set up a tent in the parking lot?

CARVER: It wasn't a tent. It was this magnificent thing. And it's sectional and it sticks together with Velcro and then they stake it to the ground and electricity and lights appear from the department of emergency management. And I think it came from the army but I'm not sure. I think it's these things that they use in to set up field hospitals very quickly, mobile hospitals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31114463

He may or may not have been referring to the National Disaster Medical System "DMORT" sent from DMORT region 2 of 10.

The presence of the DMORT is the smoking gun as to federal level black ops involvment. Anything else is a distraction.

"At approximately 10:00 a.m., Danbury Hospital scrambled extra medical personnel in expectation of having to treat numerous victims. Three wounded patients were evacuated to the hospital, where two children were later declared dead.[53] The other was an unidentified adult. The New York City medical examiner dispatched a [Candyman DMORT Region II] portable morgue to assist with the aftermath.

[link to www.abeldanger.net]

see the 2 "prequels" links listed at the beginning of the article for a better idea of DMORT's role in deep terror psyops. There are other reports on the site as well to give further history, and explaining the other special technologies used in conjunction with DMORT assignments.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30662905

Seems a good point. If the FedGov can wheel out these "magnificent" temp facilities at short notice, where were they when they could have helped actual living people, a few months earlier after superstorm Sandy?

Then we had stories of "Camp Freedom" where survivors were forced out into the open, until reportedly hotel rooms were given to them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31535130
Netherlands
01/05/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please stop gangstalking innocent people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13806508

Please stop with the BULLSHIT about gangstalking. Nobody is gangstalking anyone here. You are using political-speech to quash real rational intelligent investigation. So, please, STFU!
Sikmisfit

User ID: 26183321
United States
01/05/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm new on this site so hello.

First off I want to say I've always been into this kind of thing and I'm finding this Sandy Hook incident especially disturbing on many levels. For now I will not give my 2 cents on the whole thing, but I will say that this thread was getting somewhere in the beginning and now seems to be dying down. I would like to get into this even further with all of your help. I do not believe the CTPost.com article about Christopher Rodia, nor the theory that when his name was mentioned it was interference from another area when he was being pulled over. There is too much weird stuff going on for that coincidence to happen. So anyways hello everyone and lets please keep digging into this somehow and not run out of gas because this is something huge. Something that holds many answers to a lot of things if not everything I feel. Some keywords of this whole investigation that make me believe this is a humungous fuck up on "their" part are:

Connecticut
Utah
Pedophilia networks
JEWISH (Just sayin' because of the media ordeal. There's a lot of Jewish in this mix)
The Sextons/Greenbergs ("The Phelps" on TV during coverage of event)
Rodia-Uzar-Lanza connection
Gun Manufacturing
Fast and Furious
Batman Map (Nathan Crowley cousin of famous Allister Crowley does production design/set design for all batman movies)
Big Business and Pharma
MANY MANY MANY MANY THINGS GOING ON WITH THIS EVENT THAT I FEEL IF WE DO NOT TIRE WE MAY JUST BRING THE WHOLE HOUSE OF CARDS DOWN. THE WHOOOOOOLLLLLLEEEEE HOUSE OF CARDS!
"I fear not the insane. I fear the ones who believe there is such a thing as normal."
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 1110734
United States
01/05/2013 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Something doesn't make sense.

People when stressed and feeling grief can act in strange ways, but usually in predictable ways. They can initially act muted because they're stunned and in shock. They can weep and that can build to wailing. I've seen grim gallows humor. I haven't seen parents who have lost a child act this way.

I don't understand. It doesn't compute.

Something is wrong. If there are any good journalists, how hard would it be to do background checks and see if the people involved, well if their story checks out?

There's a lot of goofy conjecture involved initially in a story. There's confusion, misinformation, miscommunication. Witnesses are notoriously bad at observation. Memories get colored and enhanced and embellished the more the stories are told.

Still....something is not right.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/05/2013 03:11 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22842266
Bulgaria
01/05/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ctpost.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/05/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22842266

3:20 OMG!!!!!
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
stjedi

User ID: 31231376
United States
01/05/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a crime scene folks! Please make room for the taco truck!

IMAGE ( [link to i24.photobucket.com] )
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 17866150
United States
01/05/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^ in that video it says the car was moved.. I don't think it was..
GG.
Columbine family

User ID: 31598126
United States
01/06/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
the car which was tagged as Adam Lanza's is indeed registered to a 'christopher a rodia'. So the connection between these two is already fishy enough.. something needs to break and fast.

this could be the smoking gun to finally call for the mass arrest of all officials in power.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

If you are looking for the smoking gun to finally call for the mass arrest of all officials in power, go to Release Mark Taylor facebook page. Mark was a victim of Columbine. He took over 7 bullets. He learned that his assailant Eric Harris had been butt raped by law enforcement. His attorney John Decamp who wrote the book "The Franklin Coverup" is in this interview where he states factually that the Columbine shooters were raped numerous times by deputies. He had access to sealed document and tapes. All that needs to be done is unseal the documents. John says that the sealed information exposes names, times locations etc.
The information on Mark's facebook page and www.columbinefamilyrequest.org are the easiest paths. or just google January Incident or Walsh butt rape. We have several million hits on our you tubes etc. I wonder if Adam Lanza visited our site? It may be that he is a victim of buttrape and drugged the same as Eric Harris. If this is the case, they should have listened to Mark instead of drugging him. His information could have prevented this had it been acted upon.
[link to www.columbinefamilyrequest.org]
[link to www.facebook.com]
[link to www.examiner.com]
[link to globalgrind.com]

Last Edited by Columbine family on 01/06/2013 03:15 AM
Exposing the lies and Cover up of the Columbine tragedy. Also Release Mark Taylor Columbine victim/whistleblower illegally incarcerated and drugged. Google Release Mark Taylor facebook
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6139196
United States
01/07/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sent you a PM.
B
User ID: 31554159
United States
01/08/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
i just uploaded my new 2hour+ DOCUMENTARY on the sandy hook event which you can watch here: [link to www.brendanhunt.com]
Bluepill

User ID: 31855602
United States
01/09/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
i just uploaded my new 2hour+ DOCUMENTARY on the sandy hook event which you can watch here: [link to www.brendanhunt.com]
 Quoting: B 31554159

watching now
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
01/09/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOTHING in the official story is true.

Not how many were shot, how they were shot, who did it, who was/wasn't killed.

NOTHING any authority has said is true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31243267

I was able to verify what you're saying a year ago when I was seated for jury duty in circuit court.

Afterward, I found out the case was made known to the public a year before, and it was nothing like we heard in that court room. Furthermore, evidence and information was deliberately withheld from the jury and the prosecutor only used witnesses that worked for the state.

The moral here is, don't believe anything the alphabet media says on any case, including local stories that never receive mass attention. The opposite what they tell us is usually the truth, and rarely does anyone know those involved behind the scenes to know what really happened. Question authority.
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
01/09/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
the car which was tagged as Adam Lanza's is indeed registered to a 'christopher a rodia'. So the connection between these two is already fishy enough.. something needs to break and fast.

this could be the smoking gun to finally call for the mass arrest of all officials in power.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

If you are looking for the smoking gun to finally call for the mass arrest of all officials in power, go to Release Mark Taylor facebook page. Mark was a victim of Columbine. He took over 7 bullets. He learned that his assailant Eric Harris had been butt raped by law enforcement. His attorney John Decamp who wrote the book "The Franklin Coverup" is in this interview where he states factually that the Columbine shooters were raped numerous times by deputies. He had access to sealed document and tapes. All that needs to be done is unseal the documents. John says that the sealed information exposes names, times locations etc.
The information on Mark's facebook page and www.columbinefamilyrequest.org are the easiest paths. or just google January Incident or Walsh butt rape. We have several million hits on our you tubes etc. I wonder if Adam Lanza visited our site? It may be that he is a victim of buttrape and drugged the same as Eric Harris. If this is the case, they should have listened to Mark instead of drugging him. His information could have prevented this had it been acted upon.
[link to www.columbinefamilyrequest.org]
[link to www.facebook.com]
[link to www.examiner.com]
[link to globalgrind.com]
 Quoting: Columbine family

Thanks for sharing this! I believe it's highly likely pedophilia is involved and the official conflicting stories are meant to distract from what's really been going on there. Did a local discover some of the sick individuals involved like a Sand.usk.y and occult sacrifice? Perhaps we should be looking at the local obituaries, missing persons and arrests? Maybe those unknowns need investigated as to who they were or what happened to them? Senator Nancy Schaefer from Georgia was made to disappear because of her investigations into CPS...

Also, I've had the Columbine website you have mentioned bookmarked for a couple/few years. I recently remarked on the S.H. case being related or tied into the Franklin Cover-up and Jon Benet. Investigating further would probably lead from DuPont Circle to Laurel Canyon and beyond. I've noticed that anytime there's an alleged crime to bring outrage and fear across the board these occult pedo's are usually involved. Very, very sick and sinister "fat cats" we're living amongst, and they do a damn good job with the alphabet media deceiving the public to keep their cover.

Thanks for remaining diligent and sharing the truth so many find hard to accept.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31866198
United States
01/09/2013 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam was innocent. He was framed. The thugs smashed his computers that likely contained information the incriminated people who did not want to be incriminated. Your 'leads' are silly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130443

This is correct. He was innocent of these crimes. A careful analysis of his commonly disseminated photograph shows evidence of manipulation, just as was done on 911. In addition, there are a mountain of lies which were purposely spread to slander him and to create the cause for a false motive. Will update this issue shortly regarding photo manipulation.
 Quoting: drkresearch

The Chris Rodia name came up and was bandied about only after "Chris Manfredonia" was caught at the scene wearing camo pants and black jacket. Manfredonia was handcuffed and put in the front seat of a police car, released and msm never carried his name. Instead, we got "Chris Rodia" as a possible connection.
c saw
User ID: 13641814
United States
01/11/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the paedophilia angle, explained by Yoichi Shimatsu.
 Quoting: 13th-Century

I'm going read up on it now (as I've always been curious and came to understand with Jon benette Ramsey) I agree there's a sexual connection to this! Hurricane sandy "devastated" a town called red hook ( I was researching from a clue off Rolling Stones music video) so when sandy hook began to make news I was stunned! When researching (I still thing more events will be in future) I learned sandy hook and red hook are sadistic sexual ritual names... Red hook is when a newborn male's penis is bent 90degrees between bricks. A sandy hook is when sand (possibly glass, sand is glass) is used during penetration of mouth, vagina or anus. Painful for the victims! Look up Cathy O'brien on YouTube and they show her carving on her vagina, done multiple times with an exacto knife... These rituals are sadistic! Normal people can't grasp the thought! Don't give up! They think through sodomy and sacrifice is how to become a god, some also believe they are decendant of falling angels... Smooth talkers and smart. Their money is through the prostutuon of children and running if drugs! Money is the root of evil!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30617504

Red Hook is also a district on the Gotham City map (Dark Night Rising), just like Sandy Hook is.

That's some good information.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

there is also a 'red hook' area by the water in New York...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24846741
United States
01/11/2013 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a crime scene folks! Please make room for the taco truck!

IMAGE ( [link to i24.photobucket.com] )

Quoting: stjedi

This was the lunch trunk, the "magnificent thing" was to the left of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25789207
Australia
01/11/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^ in that video it says the car was moved.. I don't think it was..
 Quoting: GreadyGeniu$

I see what you did there....

hiding
INK3

User ID: 31289848
United States
01/11/2013 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ctpost.com]

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone.

"I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said.

Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. "I do remember that," he said. "I gave him a verbal warning."

SOUNDS FISHY
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

What guy describes a car as "sage green".
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29801624
United States
01/11/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
They probably got Rodia's car off an impound lot. He was, after-all, driving his mother's vehicle? The teacher's car that was shot was also probably gotten off a lot somewhere. The bullet holes were not the right size for a .223 and if you look at the picture closely, one of them shows rust near the hole. Rust doesn't form that quickly.
rubyblue
User ID: 31970539
Germany
01/11/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not only the thing with Rodia's car is strange ... also the way all the cars are parked on the school's parking place is absolutely staged:

On the site: Thread: Raw Helicopter Footage At Sandy Hook (Page 4) we find a smart guy who comments
:""Does that school have valet parking?
Every single car in the first row backed in. Every single car in the second row pulled front first?"

And here is a snapshot of the parked cars (taken from the video [link to www.youtube.com] at 3:11): [link to s14.directupload.net] .

Isn't is strange? Look at all the cars of those two parking rows in the middle of the snapshot . in the first row all(!) the cars had been parked in with their back first. And in the second row all the cars had been parked in with their front first.
That's not normal - but ARRANGED!
rubyblue
User ID: 31973665
Germany
01/11/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Addition…

Usually the way you park your car is by random.
E. g.: I park with the front first if there is someone behind me, who is also looking for a parking place. If no one is behind me - and if I am not in a haste - a pass the parking place and then set back - with the rear end first - into the square. This because it is then easier for me to park out when I come back and want to drive away.

Cars get parked the way you see on the parking place of the Sandy Hook school, if you hire some guys and tell them to park 42 (If I have counted right) cars on a parking place somewhere else. And you order them to park the cars in the middle of that parking place in two rows.
Then these guys will drive the cars to that parking place and they will run - front ahead - over the second row onto the first row and stop the motor. And after the first row is occupied they'd start to fill the second row by driving head on into those parking spots - just as they did with the first row.
But now all cars in the first row have there FRONT showing to the exit of their little parking squares - while all the cars in the second row have their REARS showing to the exit of their little parking squares.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002142
Australia
01/11/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Addition…

Usually the way you park your car is by random.
E. g.: I park with the front first if there is someone behind me, who is also looking for a parking place. If no one is behind me - and if I am not in a haste - a pass the parking place and then set back - with the rear end first - into the square. This because it is then easier for me to park out when I come back and want to drive away.

Cars get parked the way you see on the parking place of the Sandy Hook school, if you hire some guys and tell them to park 42 (If I have counted right) cars on a parking place somewhere else. And you order them to park the cars in the middle of that parking place in two rows.
Then these guys will drive the cars to that parking place and they will run - front ahead - over the second row onto the first row and stop the motor. And after the first row is occupied they'd start to fill the second row by driving head on into those parking spots - just as they did with the first row.
But now all cars in the first row have there FRONT showing to the exit of their little parking squares - while all the cars in the second row have their REARS showing to the exit of their little parking squares.
 Quoting: rubyblue 31973665

There is also an issue with the number of cars.. I counted 70 non police or letter agency cars, and didnt include the ones not parked straight, yet there were only 45 - 50 (depending on the site you read) employees at sandy hook at the time... I find it strange that an extra 20 or so parents or visitors would be at the school at once.. and if there were that many extra people, why havent we heard from them, in fact why havent we heard from ANY of the other teachers and staff?
rubyblue
User ID: 32019866
Germany
01/12/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
@Anonymous Coward, Australia, at 01/11/2013 09:45 PM

You make a valid point:
"yet there were only 45 - 50 (depending on the site you read) employees at sandy hook at the time

…but I think You even overestimate the numbers of teaches at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Look at this little teeny weenie school: [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] .

I think there were only, let's say, seven teachers at a time. Yes, the list of the Sandy Hook Elementary Scholl lists much more teachers. But may be they had a rotation system.
And there where also young teachers-to-be who obviously got their on-the-job-training at Sandy Hook. As far as I remember there where two teachers-to-be, who where both supposedly) murdered. That makes 9. There was probably also a janitor at Sandy Hook. That makes 10 persons.
That my estimation is right is documented by the mass media: They reported of only very few teachers. As far as I remember they mentioned two young teaches on their on-the-job-training. And then I remember only three names of teachers: "Kaitlin Roig", "Soto", "Hochsprung". Yes, I probably forgot some more names of teachers. And I am to lazy to re-research this now. But I guess that I did not forget more than, let's say, 3 names of teachers at the Sandy Hook massacre.

So the total number of the (active!) Sandy Hook Elementary School staff was hardly more then 10.
And they probably arrived there with a car (not as pedestrians or with a bicycle, a Harley, a motor scooter or moped or so). So that makes ten cars. But some of the teachers probably did not come with their own car, but were dropped there by there wife or husband or fiancé, lover, mother, father, brother, sister, neighbour (Newtown is a small town!).
So that makes less then 10.
And these cars all had been parked on the empty parking place HEAD ON by running over the (empty) second row and stopping on one of those parking squares in the first row.

Also the parents, who dropped their children didn't park there until the school time was over . Instead they dropped their children at the school entrance - and drove away.

So of the 42 cars I counted in these two parking rows MORE than 32 cars had been added wilfully and because of a fraudulent ambition - this all before the "massacre" started!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31744715
Australia
01/14/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ctpost.com]

SOUNDS FISHY
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Lets examine this very carefully.... Chris Rodia states that he was driving his MOTHERS car in the media article.. so on a rego plate check that means his MOTHERS NAME would be read out, not his.. it was a plate check, not a licence check.. We clearly hear the officer reading out a rego plate number, not a licence number.. now if someone says well we obviously just dont hear the request, and somehow these two seperate incidents get scrambled over the top of each other... that might be a valid argument, HOWEVER, in the letter from the Greenwich police department to the youtube guy who posted the scanner recordings, which is posted on his channel and ive read it, the police officer who sent him the letter says "i recognise the police officers voice as a greenwich officer (the one who read out the licence plate number) and that the dispatch was the Greenwich dispatch... WRONG... lies.. absolute lies right there.. because we know for a FACT that the licence plate read out over the scanner, was in fact the same licence plate of the car towed from the sandy hook school, because we have the photo of it... HUGE LIES.. and from within the police department no less.. unless they are gov shills pretending to be officers who sent the youtube user this letter.. either way.. busted..
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
01/14/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ctpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20548504
United States
01/15/2013 05:25 PM