United States
01/15/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
[link to www.ctpost.com]

exculpatory article on Chris Rodia
 Quoting: Dinae1985

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone.

"I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said.

Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. "I do remember that," he said. "I gave him a verbal warning."

Read more: [link to www.ctpost.com]

SOUNDS FISHY
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Lets examine this very carefully.... Chris Rodia states that he was driving his MOTHERS car in the media article.. so on a rego plate check that means his MOTHERS NAME would be read out, not his.. it was a plate check, not a licence check.. We clearly hear the officer reading out a rego plate number, not a licence number.. now if someone says well we obviously just dont hear the request, and somehow these two seperate incidents get scrambled over the top of each other... that might be a valid argument, HOWEVER, in the letter from the Greenwich police department to the youtube guy who posted the scanner recordings, which is posted on his channel and ive read it, the police officer who sent him the letter says "i recognise the police officers voice as a greenwich officer (the one who read out the licence plate number) and that the dispatch was the Greenwich dispatch... WRONG... lies.. absolute lies right there.. because we know for a FACT that the licence plate read out over the scanner, was in fact the same licence plate of the car towed from the sandy hook school, because we have the photo of it... HUGE LIES.. and from within the police department no less.. unless they are gov shills pretending to be officers who sent the youtube user this letter.. either way.. busted..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31744715

You nailed it.

Another obvious lie: when Vance says he'd never heard of Rodia.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 20548504
United States
01/15/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ctpost.com]

exculpatory article on Chris Rodia
 Quoting: Dinae1985

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone.

"I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said.

Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. "I do remember that," he said. "I gave him a verbal warning."

Read more: [link to www.ctpost.com]

SOUNDS FISHY
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Lets examine this very carefully.... Chris Rodia states that he was driving his MOTHERS car in the media article.. so on a rego plate check that means his MOTHERS NAME would be read out, not his.. it was a plate check, not a licence check.. We clearly hear the officer reading out a rego plate number, not a licence number.. now if someone says well we obviously just dont hear the request, and somehow these two seperate incidents get scrambled over the top of each other... that might be a valid argument, HOWEVER, in the letter from the Greenwich police department to the youtube guy who posted the scanner recordings, which is posted on his channel and ive read it, the police officer who sent him the letter says "i recognise the police officers voice as a greenwich officer (the one who read out the licence plate number) and that the dispatch was the Greenwich dispatch... WRONG... lies.. absolute lies right there.. because we know for a FACT that the licence plate read out over the scanner, was in fact the same licence plate of the car towed from the sandy hook school, because we have the photo of it... HUGE LIES.. and from within the police department no less.. unless they are gov shills pretending to be officers who sent the youtube user this letter.. either way.. busted..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31744715

This

Last Edited by GreadyGeniu$ on 01/15/2013 05:45 PM
GG.
jacobs ladder

User ID: 30346557
United States
01/15/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about the black car behind Gene Rosen in one of the many interviews he did? The driver's side window is covered as if it were smashed or shot out or something which happens to be in his driveway. I find it very strange and wonder if it's connected to any of this. Here's a link to that interview and my apologies if this was already posted:

[link to www.youtube.com]
2013Randa

User ID: 12187143
United States
01/15/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this pic of a "body being removed" that I haven't seen before?? 6th pic down

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 20548504
United States
01/15/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this pic of a "body being removed" that I haven't seen before?? 6th pic down

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
 Quoting: 2013Randa

Wtf is with that pic?? Did someone take it from up in a tree? Pretty easy to recreate a location.. Lets use some branches to obscure the blatant details.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Victim? But for some reason this lady was taken on a stretcher at the FIREHOUSE?? That is not the school..

[link to www.wusa9.com]

What's wrong with this picture??

[link to www.wusa9.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
A VERY interesting video! Why did they search this house and we have heard nothing about it??

[link to www.bloomberg.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32254485
United States
01/15/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: NEWTONBEE reports MAN hunted down IN WOODS off duty out of Town tactical swat
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 20722899
United States
01/15/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
That one video "sandy hook conspiracy" is viral.. All over my Facebook and people at work were talkin about it...

At first I was happy.. I thought people were opening their eyes and not believing the first thing they were told..

I was wrong!! They are not opening their eyes, they are just the sheep still blindly following. The only difference is now after 9/11 then aurora then finally sandy hook, the new trend is conspiracy.. And these mainstream followers are doing nothing different than before.

Sad....
GG.
So Confused
User ID: 25135346
United States
01/19/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is so much wrong with the whole story. Even when they try to correct the mistakes it still doesn't make sense.I want to Thank all of you for doing such great work!
I have read thru all and I do not remember anyone saying anything about the mother that went to the school because her son had forgotten something at home. Her account of arriving was that she noticed a black hatch back of some sort outside the entrance to the school What made it seem weird was all doors were open and black sweatshirts were strewn around it? She also mentioned another mother was there at the front door. The school was quiet then they noticed the front glass broke out, heard gunshots and she ran towards the firehouse.
What happened to the other mother? Who was the other mother? How long had she been standing at the front door?

Now I would think if there had been officers there she would of noticed that or if there had been anything at the FD she would noticed that. She ran because she heard gunfire. But the other eyewitness didn't hear gunfire until the police arrived. Why didn't this mother hear the 2 boys running and screaming down the sidewalk? One little boy had a skateboard? Was he coming from the school?
So Confused
User ID: 25135346
United States
01/19/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about the black car behind Gene Rosen in one of the many interviews he did? The driver's side window is covered as if it were smashed or shot out or something which happens to be in his driveway. I find it very strange and wonder if it's connected to any of this. Here's a link to that interview and my apologies if this was already posted:

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: jacobs ladder

I think that his whole story is weird to begin with -- first it was a female bus driver then it was a male shouting at them. Who knows? Who are either of these people they seem to have crucial to removing these kids and not taking them to the FD. Why is there no interview with that bus driver? It would be interesting to know how she got them to his house? Or who the guy was yelling at the kids "It's going to be ok"?

Although I am not really concerned over his window being covered although it could be something to it. I know this would easily be explained by he covered his windows to prevent from having to scrape them after a frost.
stjedi

User ID: 31231376
United States
01/21/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BUSTED! CNN caught faking Sandy Hook footage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15283753
United States
01/24/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about the colors of the cars in the lot? Black, silver, white.. those are almost the only colors on cars in that lot, by far the most numerous at the school and common fleet/rental colors. I see one red car closest to the black Honda and a maroon one in the middle area.

Addition…

Usually the way you park your car is by random.
E. g.: I park with the front first if there is someone behind me, who is also looking for a parking place. If no one is behind me - and if I am not in a haste - a pass the parking place and then set back - with the rear end first - into the square. This because it is then easier for me to park out when I come back and want to drive away.

Cars get parked the way you see on the parking place of the Sandy Hook school, if you hire some guys and tell them to park 42 (If I have counted right) cars on a parking place somewhere else. And you order them to park the cars in the middle of that parking place in two rows.
Then these guys will drive the cars to that parking place and they will run - front ahead - over the second row onto the first row and stop the motor. And after the first row is occupied they'd start to fill the second row by driving head on into those parking spots - just as they did with the first row.
But now all cars in the first row have there FRONT showing to the exit of their little parking squares - while all the cars in the second row have their REARS showing to the exit of their little parking squares.
 Quoting: rubyblue 31973665

There is also an issue with the number of cars.. I counted 70 non police or letter agency cars, and didnt include the ones not parked straight, yet there were only 45 - 50 (depending on the site you read) employees at sandy hook at the time... I find it strange that an extra 20 or so parents or visitors would be at the school at once.. and if there were that many extra people, why havent we heard from them, in fact why havent we heard from ANY of the other teachers and staff?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002142
About That Honda?
User ID: 15283753
United States
01/24/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The black Honda?

Why is it shown on a rollback truck in the daytime and shown at night, on the ground (at the school supposedly), with the police removing the shotgun (with only one shell in it) from the trunk?

Also, the parking lot is dry in all the shots I've just looked at, but the picture with the car and rollback show that it's raining. I saw posted elsewhere that there was no precipitation there on the 14th.
stjedi

User ID: 928
United States
01/24/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's Gene Rosen's car. ;)
scene-isle

User ID: 33410538
United States
01/31/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
New here so I'll probably screw something up. Got a headache trying to sort all this out.
But Gene Rosen's car you ask? I don't have the link but in the LE radio transmissions, while they were reporting a purple van with peeps dressed like nuns with masks on, wasn't there also a dispatch about a vehicle with a broken window?
Why would a school bus driver drop kids off in someone's driveway when the fire department is 'on the only road coming into the school"?
Rosen said "I thought they were practicing for a play or Cub Scouts". He didn't hear the sirens? Ohhh, maybe there weren't any sirens.
scene-isle

User ID: 33410538
United States
01/31/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The helicopter?
9:30....first 911 call came into dispatch.
9:36...."first responders" (?) on scene.
9:39....report of 2 "shadows" running out the back of the school.
9:39...."the off duty tactical officer from another dept" apprehended in the woods.
Who is this helicopter? and how did it get to the school in 9 minutes? and, and,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31053165
United States
02/04/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did anyone recall that kid on the Dr Oz show saying that there was a drill at the school?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

Dr. Oz Interview - Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Louis ''Having a DRILL''

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Connecticut Post‏@connpost

Police have surrounded a purple van at 33 Crosby Street in Danbury that may be connected to Newtown school shooting."

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

bump
Bat Wing
User ID: 34000145
Canada
02/09/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is so much wrong with the whole story. Even when they try to correct the mistakes it still doesn't make sense.I want to Thank all of you for doing such great work!
I have read thru all and I do not remember anyone saying anything about the mother that went to the school because her son had forgotten something at home. Her account of arriving was that she noticed a black hatch back of some sort outside the entrance to the school What made it seem weird was all doors were open and black sweatshirts were strewn around it? She also mentioned another mother was there at the front door. The school was quiet then they noticed the front glass broke out, heard gunshots and she ran towards the firehouse.
What happened to the other mother? Who was the other mother? How long had she been standing at the front door?

Now I would think if there had been officers there she would of noticed that or if there had been anything at the FD she would noticed that. She ran because she heard gunfire. But the other eyewitness didn't hear gunfire until the police arrived. Why didn't this mother hear the 2 boys running and screaming down the sidewalk? One little boy had a skateboard? Was he coming from the school?
 Quoting: So Confused 25135346

I am just wondering if all of this was planned in advance.

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2090581/pg22
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Connecticut Post‏@connpost

Police have surrounded a purple van at 33 Crosby Street in Danbury that may be connected to Newtown school shooting."

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12187143

Good work. Find out everything you can about that purple van
I think that's key info. Maybe the neibours saw something?
LT Lance said the Honda belonged to a relative. I dont remember anyone saying Gene was a relative though. I doubt it.

Thread: A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT (Page 22)
Bat Wing
Canada
02/09/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Say, Didn't Lt Vance say they pulled Chris Rodia's car over in Danbury. Maybe they all stopped in for a coffee and debriefing.

Seems like every time they hold a drill something bad happens. Maybe they should stop having drills and there wouldn't be anymore of these shootings
Chris12138

User ID: 33218228
United States
07/10/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmm
Chris12138

User ID: 33218228
United States
07/10/2013 05:03 PM