Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 453369
United States
12/22/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
Why this is NOT pinned is beginning to indict the Mods here... this NEEDS PINNED NOW!

More on George Uzar Sr.:

Arrested and imprisoned for making machine guns:

[link to www.justice.gov]

gun running:

[link to norwalk.patch.com]

Drugs:

"On May 12, 2011, Fein said, a search of George Uzar's Norwalk residence found 76 firearms, including five additional machine guns, and thousands of rounds of ammunition. An additional machine gun was recovered at Patrick Uzrr’s residence.

On January 26, 2012, Patrick Uzar pleaded guilty to one count of possession with intent to distribute and distribution of cocaine, and one count of possession and transfer of a machine gun. He was sentenced to 135 months of imprisonment, followed by three years of supervised release.

All 17 individuals charged in connection with this investigation pleaded guilty, Fein said, with George Uzar being the last defendant to be sentenced.

The investigation was conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the Drug Enforcement Administration; the U.S. Marshals Service; the Stamford Police Department; the Bridgeport Police Department; the Norwalk Police Department; and the Connecticut Department of Correction.

The cases were prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Anthony E. Kaplan and Marc H. Silverman.

State Judicial Department records show that on May 12, 2011, the same day federal agents arrested Uzar, his son, George Uzar Jr., was arrested by Norwalk Police at their 24 Granite Dr. home for alleged possession of a dangerous weapon and drugs."

BATF knows this stuff...

> Rodia-registered vehicle at scene of crime at Sandy Hook Elementary School allegedly driven by Adam Lanza to school

> Cassandra Scire, 19 from Norwalk CT is the niece of Chris Rodia

> Christopher Rodia, 42, and Cassandra Scire, 19, both of 19 Vollmer Avenue, are charged with conspiracy to commit third-degree larceny, third-degree criminal mischief and third-degree criminal trespass. Rodia also faces drug charges. [link to articles.courant.com]

> The alleged 19 y/o girl involved in the copper theft is Cassandra Scire, the niece to Rodia.

>Cassandra Scire address:

19 Vollmer Ave
Norwalk, CT

> Cassandra Scire Associated people:

Richard P Scire,
Christopher Rodia,
Shannon P Scire,
Diane K Rodia

> Christopher Rodia address:

19 Vollmer Ave
Norwalk, CT

> Christopher Rodia Associated people:

Elena Rodia <-- mystery

Dennis Rodia <-- mystery

Richard P Scire
Address: 19 Vollmer Ave
Norwalk, CT 06851-4136

Cassandra Scire
Norwalk, CT 06851-4136

Shannon P Scire
Norwalk, CT 06851-4136

Diane K Rodia
Norwalk, CT 06851-4136

Connection to Florida (Miama, Jupiter FL) through Rodia

> George Uzar, Jr is the "brother" of Cassandra Scire and has the same address as Cassandra. (needs verification)

He has a website: [link to www.wehavethese.com]

> George Uzar Associated people:

Dorothy Uzar
Mary Uzar
Mark Uzar
Alison M Uzar
Allison Uzar
Anthony W Uzar
George Edward Uzar
George E Uzar
Michael A Stack
Norma J Stack
AL N Stack

> Uzar's father is George Uzar, Sr.

"Cranbury resident George Uzar Sr. helped get machine guns and other firearms, some with serial numbers removed, to Patrick Uzar of Stamford, for sale to Latin Kings gang members and others, according to federal prosecutors.

Uzar, 47, of 24 Granite Dr., was the only Norwalk resident arrested in Thursday's roundup of a ring that sold machine guns and other firearms to Latin Kings gang members in Stamford, police and prosecutors said. Undercover agents and wiretaps were used in the investigation. The federal indictment, handed down by a grand jury, refers to alleged sales as early as last summer and as late as last month.

George Uzar Sr. is referred to in several counts of the indictment. He is accused of unlawful dealing in firearms and four counts of illegally possessing and transferring a machine gun. George Uzar and others arrested Thursday were arraigned in U.S. District Court in Bridgeport that day."

> George Uzar's address:

24 Granite Dr
Norwalk, CT 06851-1205

> Michael Stack's address:

24 Granite Dr
Norwalk, CT 06851-1205

> Norma Stack's address:

24 Granite Dr
Norwalk, CT 06851-1205

> Al Stack's address:

24 Granite Dr
Norwalk, CT 06851-1205

> Patrick Uzar -- mystery

"Patrick "Pistol" or "Pepe" Uzar would arrange to get machine guns with serial numbers removed from George Uzar Sr. (hereafter "George"), then sell them to others, dividing the proceeds with George. These illegal activities took place from January through May."

So, to summarize... Lanza to Uzar link exists...

somebody pay for this:

[link to www.instantcheckmate.com]

===============

Novia befriended Adam Lanza and then moved away after losing his job at Newtown High School for attacking a student.

[link to newtownbee.com]

> Richard J. Novia

> Richard J. Novia's associates:

Jennifer Novia
Mary Novia
Samantha Novia
Judith Novia
Richard J Novia
Michael Novia
Jennifer Allen
Judith Gonsalves

Newtown HS "Tech Club" was a big deal:

[link to www.ctpost.com]

"The goal is to encourage students to go into television production or broadcast journalism. Richard Novia, the Newtown tech club advisor, said the students are the cream of the crop. "Each of them are very good students. Most of them are honor students and up. They have a lot of drive and a lot of faith in themselves," he said. n To learn more about the Newtown High School Technology Club, go to www.nhstech.org"

[link to newtownbee.com]

Novia installs massive surveillance system in Newtown High School:

[link to www.securitysales.com]

He's a security guy with an interest in video/tech...

"From an objective research perspective on the Newtown experience, there is everything to be gained and nothing to lose from a well-designed system. Although met with initial disapproval, the installation has been a success. "Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our students and staff. We use our video footage only if questions or issues arise with regard to student safety or protection of school property," Manfredonia said. "We are very pleased with this service and our security system."

Reed, the now-retired superintendent, echoes Manfredonia's opinion. "We've always been proud of the openness and availability of the high school," he explains. "Students and parents use the school at many times of day, so we needed to have a record of that activity as well as what transpired during the school day, and I am happy to hear that it has worked.""

[link to www.securitysales.com]

William Manfredonia was also a principal at the HS but he had left there by 2005.

[link to newtownbee.com]

Note that Novia got fired for attacking a student.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 25206264
United States
12/22/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember being under the impression that Rodia's name came up on the scanner because they were checking his ID after cuffing him.

There were some who claimed that Chris Manfredonia was another name read off over the scanner, as the ID of someone who was cuffed/ in custody.

I did not listen to those 2 parts of the scanner audio myself.

Does anyone have solid information as to whether rodia's name was mentioned only in conjunction with the registration of the car, or only as a cuffed perp, or both?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30642382

Chris Rodia was not at the scene of the crime (or atleast not to anyone's knowledge) and the only time he is mentioned in Scanner's is for owning the suspect car.

Chris Manfredonia was at the scene of the crime, considered to be the shooter or "2nd shooter", wearing camouflage and seen running into the woods. The police searched the woods and later pulled him out in handcuffs. He later claimed to be there to help his child's class build ginger bread houses. He is also the athletic director of Fairfield Warde High School in CT, but this connection was not established until just recently. His daughter survived the incident.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30642382
United States
12/22/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The article I read said that Richard Novia had taken Adam under his wing and established a close relationship with him while Adam was in his tech club.

So close that Nancy Lanza hosted a meeting at her home to drum up support for Richard Novia during the time when his job was threatened.

Then, after Novia was let go, he built an impressive resume over the last 3 years.

Here is the latest thread discussing Richard Novia.

Thread: RICHARD NOVIA DISCUSSION!

NOTE, that the original discussion, which I took part in, on either the 14th or 15th, was removed from the GLP database....

touching a major nerve here, if you hadn't noticed.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 29124333
United States
12/22/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris Rodia ...
Chris Manfredonia ...
 Quoting: GreadyGeniu$

The names are disturbingly similiar...

scratching
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember being under the impression that Rodia's name came up on the scanner because they were checking his ID after cuffing him.

There were some who claimed that Chris Manfredonia was another name read off over the scanner, as the ID of someone who was cuffed/ in custody.

Does anyone have solid information as to whether rodia's name was mentioned only in conjunction with the registration of the car, or only as a cuffed perp, or both?

Chris Rodia was not at the scene of the crime (or atleast not to anyone's knowledge) and the only time he is mentioned in Scanner's is for owning the suspect car.

Chris Manfredonia was at the scene of the crime, considered to be the shooter or "2nd shooter", wearing camouflage and seen running into the woods. The police searched the woods and later pulled him out in handcuffs. He later claimed to be there to help his child's class build ginger bread houses. He is also the athletic director of Fairfield Warde High School in CT, but this connection was not established until just recently. His daughter survived the incident.

I was pretty sure that was the party line.

My next question is, did anyone verify this party line in any way by the broadcast over the scanner itself?

Because, if you would notice, the official line on C.Manfredonia is crapola.

He was supposedly not yet in the building, but had arrived to help his daughter with their little project. Then heard shooting.

So, would the athletic director of another HS run away from cops when they arrived, and lead them on a chase through the woods?

Would the athletic director of a HS run away from the building where his daughter was and hide in the woods before the cops got there, and remain in the woods cowering until some cop looked up into the woods and say "hey guys, there is some guy loitering in the woods, send the dogs and get him?"

NO, NO, and NO.

I say Rodia was at least one of the 2 guys cuffed, most likely the guy who ran to the woods, who was then marched by the crowd and put into the front seat of the police cruiser as testified to by the moustached man on video, and who was later identified obliquely in a presser by LT Buttface as a "woodchopper".

The other guy who was cuffed was cuffed face first on the ground somewhere on the road between the school and the firehouse, as verified by the young boy who clearly witnessed it.

And then there is the report of a maroon and black van with its back window shot out that fled the scene.

I haven't seen any good verification of that.

Maybe one of you alphabet soup intel boys who still have a soul and is monitoring this thread could sneak us a tip or two on your break from a disposable cell phone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28837935
United States
12/22/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember in the early accounts how Adam Lanza had a "girlfriend"...I remember that from all the early accounts of the story. Who was his "girlfriend" and how/why/who does a "suicidal" kid with pretty severe aspergers who doesn't talk to anyone have as a girlfriend? That disappeared, just like the "2nd shooter" and the mother as teacher story.

I've never seen so many inconsistenices in a story in my life...and I want to add it was totally odd the media seemed to have no interest in whether Lanza was under psychiatric care or medication, which would be natural to look into.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
12/22/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latin Kings...gun running.

Hm.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 29124333
United States
12/22/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember in the early accounts how Adam Lanza had a "girlfriend"...I remember that from all the early accounts of the story. Who was his "girlfriend" and how/why/who does a "suicidal" kid with pretty severe aspergers who doesn't talk to anyone have as a girlfriend?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28837935

That may have been from when they first incorrectly identified the shooter as Adam's brother.
I Support Our First Responders
Jasper

User ID: 30646396
United Kingdom
12/22/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to ct.blockshopper.com]

Allison Uzar sold that property last year..
:killerglp2:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why this is not permapinned is beyond me.

As a matter of fact, GLP'ers have basically broke this case wide open, albeit in pieces scattered over a handful of threads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28837935
United States
12/22/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember in the early accounts how Adam Lanza had a "girlfriend"...I remember that from all the early accounts of the story. Who was his "girlfriend" and how/why/who does a "suicidal" kid with pretty severe aspergers who doesn't talk to anyone have as a girlfriend?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28837935

That may have been from when they first incorrectly identified the shooter as Adam's brother.
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Oh, yeah...forgot about that. How and why did he get the ID of a brother he hadn't seen in 2 years? Why would someone who was going to do what he was going to do even be worried about carrying ID? It really doesn't make any sense.... Weird!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
12/22/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
a cop buddy told me,it dosent matter who you stop,everybodys got a record,or is trying to hide something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29158753
United States
12/22/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris Rodia ...
Chris Manfredonia ...

scratching

Personally I think Chris Manfredonia is a red herring to throw people off. He's a director of a hs atheletic department, there's a pic of him online, a middle aged guy dressed in slacks and tie, clean cut. He doesn't look like someone who would show up in camo pants and black jacket to his daughter's school to help with gingerbread houses. Why would he run into the woods? That doesn't make any sense.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to ct.blockshopper.com]

Allison Uzar sold that property last year..
 Quoting: Jasper

Yep she sold that property and at some point purchased a new property on Newtown Avenue.. weird! Maybe she and her husband separated after the firearms bust since he is in prison? His name does not appear to be on the records for purchasing the Newtown Ave. house jointly.

I wanted to put every event in chronological order and set up a timeline of these little events, but I ran outta energy and weed at 5am. Maybe that will be tonight's assignment.

Also yea I am surprised this isn't pinned too.. Maybe because it is just facts and no opinion is forced on you, so the simple minded end up leaving the thread empty handed.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30370599
United States
12/22/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
a cop buddy told me,it dosent matter who you stop,everybodys got a record,or is trying to hide something.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

And that mindset is why his profession is doomed.

Not that the "bad guys" will win,

Just that people will tire of attack dogs, be they canine or human.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1967948
Canada
12/22/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a long shot, and I'm not trying to muddy the waters here...

... Could there be a connection with the Jane Doe pedo chick in Florida and this whole Sandy Hook mess?
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a long shot, and I'm not trying to muddy the waters here...

... Could there be a connection with the Jane Doe pedo chick in Florida and this whole Sandy Hook mess?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1967948

One way to find out.. start digging.
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433809
United States
12/22/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I started with Cassandra's facebook and started trying to find connections through her family and friends. The Scire and Rodia families appear to be close with eachother, but I also found another family they are close with.. the Lanza's. There are many ties between family members facebook accounts.

Link to that facebook page, please. Cannot find it and the rest is useless without.

Thanks

bumpbumpbump
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason I didn't post the link was because it took a couple people to make the connection.

From Cassandra Scire -> Phylis Byington -> Christopher Rodia -> Ty Scire Skarupa -> Barbara Lanza-Coppola -> Rest of Lanza family..

Cassandra Scire
[link to www.facebook.com]
Phylis Byington
Christopher Rodia
Ty Scire Skarupa
Barbara Lanza-Coppola

There are probably more connections between them through other family lines.. it is hard to find them without tons of time spent researching though.

Last Edited by GreadyGeniu$ on 12/22/2012 04:21 PM
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30649943
United States
12/22/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

Not true... never in my life have I ever tried to hide anything, nor my family members, nor any of our close friends. We don't have records for anything, and have nothing to hide.

Anyone who would make such a statement lives in some world far removed from mine.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I started with Cassandra's facebook and started trying to find connections through her family and friends. The Scire and Rodia families appear to be close with eachother, but I also found another family they are close with.. the Lanza's. There are many ties between family members facebook accounts.

Link to that facebook page, please. Cannot find it and the rest is useless without.

Thanks

bumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433809

Oh I am sorry I misread that you were looking for Cassandra's facebook.

Cassandra Scire

It is super bare.. 2 friends, no other info. One of the 2 friends is Phylis Byington

Who is friends with the entire Scire family along with Chris Rodia

Last Edited by GreadyGeniu$ on 12/22/2012 04:22 PM
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18516406
United States
12/22/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I missed the connection/report of the shooter car being registered to that Rodia character..
Does anyone have a link to that scanner recording or written report confirming that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30659711
Panama
12/22/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

No. I believe Manfredonia was one of the shadows seen running by the gym and caught early on according to police radio. He never ran into the woods. Police cuffed him but apparently let him go. Please verify.
Jasper

United Kingdom
12/22/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
..edit..

Last Edited by Jasper on 12/22/2012 04:44 PM
Jasper

United Kingdom
12/22/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I missed the connection/report of the shooter car being registered to that Rodia character..
Does anyone have a link to that scanner recording or written report confirming that?
 Quoting: Larisa

[link to spitfirelist.com]
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Larisa

This is 30:20 into the original scanner audio.
They identify the suspects vehicle and call in the license plate "872 YEO" dispatch responds with the vehicle belonging to Christopher Rodia.

[link to youtu.be]
GG.
Anonymous Coward
Panama
12/22/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The connection between Cassandra Scire and George Uzar, Jr. being brother/sister (probably step) is circumstantial. They shared the same home address and someone left a comment in a news article implying they were related:

"joenobody posted at 4:36 pm on Wed, Nov 14, 2012.
Another crackhead. His sister? just got arrested for stealing copper from a westport home. Dem peoples gots no brains. CRACK KILLS!!!"

[link to www.thehour.com]

We need more solid evidence connecting these two people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27792160
United States
12/22/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Comme on, this is the best thread on this issue.
Anonymous Coward
Panama
12/22/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris Rodia ...
Chris Manfredonia ...

scratching

They have no relation, just a coincidence. Don't confuse these names. They are different people.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
No. I believe Manfredonia was one of the shadows seen running by the gym and caught early on according to police radio. He never ran into the woods. Police cuffed him but apparently let him go. Please verify.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30659711

Very well could be. I didnt really get into Chris Manfredonia because that whole report was so sketch. I was trying to only go on solid information. I have no idea where Manfredonia was arrested then, but if you are right then another person wearing camouflage was arrested in the woods, but his name never released or called in on the radio scanners?
GG.

GLP