Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30659711
Panama
12/22/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reposted: Sandy Hook Massacre - Some new leads
I think I missed the connection/report of the shooter car being registered to that Rodia character..
Does anyone have a link to that scanner recording or written report confirming that?
 Quoting: Larisa

This is 30:20 into the original scanner audio.
They identify the suspects vehicle and call in the license plate "872 YEO" dispatch responds with the vehicle belonging to Christopher Rodia.

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: GreadyGeniu$

Christopher A. Rodia born 1969.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18516406
United States
12/22/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I missed the connection/report of the shooter car being registered to that Rodia character..
Does anyone have a link to that scanner recording or written report confirming that?
 Quoting: Larisa

[link to spitfirelist.com]
 Quoting: Jasper

Thanks Jasper, thank you OP as well.. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30659711
Panama
12/22/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
No. I believe Manfredonia was one of the shadows seen running by the gym and caught early on according to police radio. He never ran into the woods. Police cuffed him but apparently let him go. Please verify.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30659711

Very well could be. I didnt really get into Chris Manfredonia because that whole report was so sketch. I was trying to only go on solid information. I have no idea where Manfredonia was arrested then, but if you are right then another person wearing camouflage was arrested in the woods, but his name never released or called in on the radio scanners?

That is the official story (which may be a cover), but I read in 2 news stories that Manfredonia was outside arriving at the school when he heard shots and smelled sulfur, so he ran around the building looking for his daughter's room rather than into the front door where the shooting was. That's when the police caught and cuffed him. This story matches with the police radio, but we need to pick it apart to see if there are any flaws.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 29124333
United States
12/22/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris Rodia ...
Chris Manfredonia ...

The names are disturbingly similiar...

scratching
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Personally I think Chris Manfredonia is a red herring to throw people off. He's a director of a hs atheletic department, there's a pic of him online, a middle aged guy dressed in slacks and tie, clean cut. He doesn't look like someone who would show up in camo pants and black jacket to his daughter's school to help with gingerbread houses. Why would he run into the woods? That doesn't make any sense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29158753

Okay, I agree that Manfredonia is a legitimate guy with a valid connection and reason to be at the school.

It just seems so coincidental that both men have the same first name, and similiar last names.

What percentage of men are named Chris? Maybe a lot.

What percentage of people have last names ending with "... odia"/ "...onia"? Not so many.

So maybe a lot of people in that vicinity happen to come from a similiar ethnic background which increases the frequency of surnames like that.

Since Manfredonia is legitimately connected with the school system there, I am willing to let him off the (figurative, theoretical) 'hook'.

Maybe he hangs out in casual camping type clothes, and instinctively ran away and hid in the woods when he heard shooting.

Not the most 'noble' response perhaps, but quite understandable.

The Rodia character, a known thief and lowlife, who apparently owned the vehicle the shooter *apparently* used ... he and his clan may be the Pandora's box.

Last Edited by goodmockingbird on 12/22/2012 05:02 PM
I Support Our First Responders
logicalguy
User ID: 30158431
United States
12/22/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone seriously believe that Adam was EVER even at the school on the day of the Hoax Shooting?

Adam & Nancy are either in Arizona under the FBI witness protection program, or they were killed by the CIA and used in this terrible Hoax.

Similar to 911, they want us to believe the impossible; that a little weakling kid, who was known to be a NON-VIOLENT individual by friends, girlfriend, and uncle, and was a vegan because he couldn't bear the thought of hurting an animal.

They mis-represented the truth about every single aspect of this case so far - including the character assassination of the Lanza's to make them into monsters.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

User ID: 25206264
United States
12/22/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The connection between Cassandra Scire and George Uzar, Jr. being brother/sister (probably step) is circumstantial. They shared the same home address and someone left a comment in a news article implying they were related:

"joenobody posted at 4:36 pm on Wed, Nov 14, 2012.
Another crackhead. His sister? just got arrested for stealing copper from a westport home. Dem peoples gots no brains. CRACK KILLS!!!"

[link to www.thehour.com]

We need more solid evidence connecting these two people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30659711

Very true the connection is not backed by a whole lot. But they were living at the SAME address at the SAME time. I mean you do have a pretty solid relationship with your roommates. And why were both Uzar and Scire (both in their late teens) living with this manipulative thief Rodia?

Rodia was her uncle based on Richard Scire saying "This bum is her uncle" here:
[link to www.thehour.com]

I believe Uzar Jr. moved in after he got out of jail since his family was broken and his father was in federal prison. Maybe Rodia reached out to troubled youth (Scire, Uzar, and LANZA) and manipulated them into crimes?

Here on another report of the copper theft I found an interesting comment.. "Jake Greene -
this girl is my cousin, she was tricked by her crooked uncle who is a junkie, and she thought they were going to walgreens when they left the house. cassandra is innocent and does not deserve any of this negative publicity. all you people are wrong!"

[link to www.wtnh.com]

Christopher Rodia is a controller.. but to what extent?
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30647485
United States
12/22/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't Chris Rodia one of the guys detained at the scene?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29928491
United States
12/22/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30647485
United States
12/22/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam was innocent. He was framed. The thugs smashed his computers that likely contained information the incriminated people who did not want to be incriminated. Your 'leads' are silly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130443

WTF?
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30647485

I do not believe so.. Please link if you find something about it!
GG.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do things get pinned around here anyway? This is my first thread..
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29928491
United States
12/22/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30647485

Chris Manfredonia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30661651
United States
12/22/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay another strange angle, some one posted this video
look at the video then the next link. Any commets are welcomed.

[link to www.youtube.com]

this video has relevant information starting at 2:18

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30664940
Panama
12/22/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do things get pinned around here anyway? This is my first thread..

They only pin bullshit threads. This thread is real investigation. Not many people care.

At least on that other site, the thread is back with new info. We'll see how far it goes. Even that site gets spammed with the actor bullshit. Shills are pesky little cockroaches, but easily defeated.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I think I may want to become a reporter now this is too fun.. Not MSM of course.. Just investigate and report the truth!

Anyways.. I just got in contact with a Scire that knows Chris Rodia and possibly the Lanza's.. I am going to ask them some questions but I wanna make sure I ask the right ones the right way so I dont get shut down. Any suggestions??
GG.
Anonymous Coward
Panama
12/22/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I think I may want to become a reporter now this is too fun.. Not MSM of course.. Just investigate and report the truth!

Anyways.. I just got in contact with a Scire that knows Chris Rodia and possibly the Lanza's.. I am going to ask them some questions but I wanna make sure I ask the right ones the right way so I dont get shut down. Any suggestions??

Whatever you do, just be casual about it, like a friendly conversation, maybe start with one simple question, get the answer, then follow up with another and go back and forth. Build friendly rapport so you can squeeze more info out of them. Don't make them nervous and ask too many questions at once, just simple casual what's up type questions.

Maybe even make up a story how you are old classmates, learn about where he went to school and what class, say you just want to catch up.

Where is Chris Rodia now? Is he in jail? Free on bond?

We need to solidify the Cassandra & George Jr. brother/sister bond, how are they related?

You can be real sneaky and somehow verify if he in fact does own a black Honda Civic, not by asking directly, maybe make up a story asking if his Honda Civic is still for sale? Say you saw an ad for it a while ago and called about it and now you are ready to buy it. If you get a response that Rodia does not own a Honda Civic, there you go.

Definitely cover your tracks and use false ID, fake e-mail. These people are some nasty kind of shit.

Good luck.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whatever you do, just be casual about it, like a friendly conversation, maybe start with one simple question, get the answer, then follow up with another and go back and forth. Build friendly rapport so you can squeeze more info out of them. Don't make them nervous and ask too many questions at once, just simple casual what's up type questions.

Maybe even make up a story how you are old classmates, learn about where he went to school and what class, say you just want to catch up.

We need to solidify the Cassandra & George Jr. brother/sister bond, how are they related?

You can be real sneaky and somehow verify if he in fact does own a black Honda Civic, not by asking directly, maybe make up a story asking if his Honda Civic is still for sale? Say you saw an ad for it a while ago and called about it and now you are ready to buy it. If you get a response that Rodia does not own a Honda Civic, there you go.

Definitely cover your tracks and use false ID, fake e-mail. These people are some nasty kind of shit.

Good luck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30664940

Thanks I was thinking along the same lines of asking about the car as if I saw it for sale and had been looking for Chris. I will def let you know how it goes!
GG.
Anonymous Coward
Panama
12/22/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good luck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30664940

Thanks I was thinking along the same lines of asking about the car as if I saw it for sale and had been looking for Chris. I will def let you know how it goes!

That's the best approach. Pose as a buyer of his Honda Civic. Start in that way. I presume your contact doesn't visit conspiracy sites and is not aware of our investigation of Rodia. So they won't know what hit them.
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
12/22/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Find out how he knew Adam (besides the fact that his house is a short walk away from Adams).

Adam supposedly arrived at the crime scene in his car. How?

Posing as a potential buyer for the car may not get you very far. Just be direct.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 12/22/2012 07:18 PM
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Find out how he knew Adam (besides the fact that his house is a short walk away from Adams).

Posing as a potential buyer for the car may not get you very far. Just be direct.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Jonny Blaze, wasn't it Chris Manfredonia that lived very close to him?
GG.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/22/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I thought I read on one of these 20 Newton shooting related threads that it was.

Give me a sec...I'll try to find it. I could be wrong. I thought someone said it was Rodia who lived on a street parallell to Lanza.

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/22/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shit. I was wrong. You are correct. It was Manfredonia.

So does anyone know how this Rodia guy would know Adam? How did Adam get access to his car?

Obviously, the TWO "shadows" that ran by the school windows were Chris Rodia AND Chris Manfredonia. The police reported earlier that there were 3, possibly 4 gunmen, The 3RD and 4th would be Adam and/or Ryan Lanza. IMO Adam was already dead - killed at house with his mother - and set up as "patsy!"

If this is the "real" story then it means this was a planned "operation/hit."

Adam Lanza's address is listed as:
39 Yogananda Street, Newtown, CT 06482

The address I got for Chris Manfredonia is:
35 Charter Ridge Dr, Sandy Hook, CT 06482-1573

wtf [link to www.whitepages.com]

Is it just a coincedence that Charter Ridge Dr. runs parellel to Yoganada Street? NO!

Also, check court date 12/21/12 for Chris Rodia who is from Florida, but in CT because of hius court date 12/21/12! He was found "not guilty" on both the "narcotics charges!"
 Quoting: joeybosboy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18197418
United States
12/22/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's like fast and furious meets politics to push agendas
While pushing they try to push our heads in the sand
Guns
Money
Drugs
Sports
Big Coporations
Gangsters of different faces different ways more agendas
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
No idea Jonny Blaze.. I would love to find out though!
GG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30670081
Panama
12/22/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong Christopher.

Do not mention Adam or the shooting!

There is no official connection of Chris Rodia to the Sandy Hook shooting other than these conspiracy sites which I doubt they read.

This Scire person will freak out if you mention there might be a connection. No one is supposed to know at this time.

Keep it on the down low and just squeeze the facts slowly.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/22/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
No idea Jonny Blaze.. I would love to find out though!

How close is the Rodia residence to the Lanza residence?

Jonny Blaze

United States
12/22/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pinned you.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30670081
Panama
12/22/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
7Remember there are many facets to this event.

Many parties will benefit.

There is nothing wrong with focusing on one angle.

We are trying to tie in the gun running aspect.

Why were these guys chosen to get involved?

Maybe black ops were not used, but instead local criminal flunkies? That's why it got all botched up?

We need an insider to run the plates on the Honda or have someone just pay the money to get the info online before it gets scrubbed.

We cannot rely on the police radio call because that may have been a ruse to throw us off. We need to independently verify.
GreadyGeniu$  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pinned you.

ura
GG.
Jonny Blaze

United States
12/22/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pinned you.

ura

I've been following this story pretty closely all week. The police scanner hitting the internet has really given this story some life for us on the 'fringe'.

GLP