Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,391 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 386,718
Pageviews Today: 621,402Threads Today: 178Posts Today: 3,116
06:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER

Neim-Ya'shar
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28411395
United States
12/22/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER
The holy city is abandoned an given over to the gentiles as The Book of job chp 9:24 clearly states.The earth is given into the hands of the wicked.

Test everything I give from the word and the scriptures, there are diverters trying to tickle your ears with wrong doctrines which they gather from corrupt websites.Read the word and study it.

The dispersion of judah started in the time of jeremiah 485bc and continued through 70 AD.These men and women fled over the Atlas mountian passes into Morocco.Many went further into places byond the deserts and rivers, back then referred to as the wilderness.

asanti
MAP OF ISRAEL 1747 ALSO SHOWS THE "ASANS" [LEVITES]

Throughout the 13th 14th and 15th the heights of the global and unjust slave trade all the way to the 20th century they were sought after.The ships of tarshish owned by the Ismaelites and Spaniards mentioned in the bible took them away from the african nations to the americas as slaves

guinea
WEST AFRICA MAP 1747 NOTICE KINGDOM ^OF^ JUDA THE SLAVE COAST RIGHT ABOVE THE RED ARROWS AND THE "ASANTI" LEFT OF JUDA TO THE TOP

The Book of 2nd Kings chp 23

26 Notwithstanding the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal.

27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel
, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there

**THE FATHER SAID IT HIMSELF HE WILL CAST OFF THE CITY JERUSALEM ALSO!**Do I lie to you to you?

Israel and Judah will be restored in the end time as the bible prophecies show THEY ARE SCATTERD TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH

UHFGG

CONFIRMATION THAT HE DID SCATTER JUDAH OUT OF THE LAND

And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What [be] these? And he answered me, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.

Zec 1:21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up [their] horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

UHFGG

HERE AGAIN PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT LINE ON LINE THE TRUTH

ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 2

And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice,: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, "and shall choose Jerusalem again".

"JUDAH IS NOT IN ISRAEL AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN" ALSO THE FATHER SHOWS HE IS NOT IN JERUSALEM NO MORE BUT HE WILL CHOOSE IT AGAIN!.I DID PROVE IT IS NOW SATAN'S SEAT

NMNHN

Messiah prophesied this also in Luke chapter 24 also the in jeremaih's time when the wicked Greeks came in and took many of judah captive and mudered raped and enslaved

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled

DZDHHH

THIS HAPPENED IN 70AD WHEN ROME EDOMITES MOVED IN

The verse goes on to say then shall the end come.So the gentiles are still ruling in jerusalem disguised as the true people along with the palestinians and ishmaelites. The bible is true the word of God is true.

NOTES:
"Tarshish" was the name of at least two different places according to the context as explained from
a Brit-Am Biblical-Historical point of view:
Tarshish can refer to either Tarsis in Cilicia (Southeast Turkey) or to Tarshish (Tartessos to the Greeks) in Southwest Spain.
Other candidates for the name "Tarshish" in Biblical-Prophetic terms exist include America as discussed below.
In this feature, unless otherwise indicated, we use the term "Tarshish" as synonymous with Tartessos in Spain.

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 04/10/2013 07:54 PM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29546692
Bahamas
12/22/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER
bump
Atossa
User ID: 18850150
United States
12/22/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER

It happened around 600 BC when Babylon conquered Jerusalem
and Edom burned the temple and the Israelites [Judah] were
taken into Babylonian captivity for 70 years [per Jeremiah's
prophecy] until God's Anointed, Cyrus, conquered Babylon and
sent some of the Israelites back to Jerusalem to rebuild the
temple... which was completed under the command and rule of
Cyrus' son-in-law, Darius.

Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Atossa 18850150

agreed it did happen again...thank you get a hold of josephus and read the wars of the jews meaning the real hebrews.You will cry when you learn what happened at mosada.

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 12/22/2012 11:23 PM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5123375
United States
12/22/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You study a lot I am happy though you are able to share. Keep up the good work the devil has his people trying to stop this work. Thank you and good night
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/22/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You study a lot I am happy though you are able to share. Keep up the good work the devil has his people trying to stop this work. Thank you and good night
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5123375

I try to test the scriptures that others fabricate for their own purpose.In doing so it broadens my understanding and truth evolves a bit here and a bit there. I thank you also for reading
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
12/23/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmm
Kamon
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmm
 Quoting: Kamon

sheep
Hahahaha
User ID: 28872856
United States
12/23/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

agreed it did happen again...thank you get a hold of josephus and read the wars of the jews meaning the real hebrews.You will cry when you learn what happened at mosada.
 Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

If you guys think the Aryans (Cyrus, Darius, et al) were the "good guys" you are completely deceived and deluded!!
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you guys think the Aryans (Cyrus, Darius, et al) were the "good guys" you are completely deceived and deluded!!
 Quoting: Hahahaha 28872856

You started your little devil campaign early the rest of legion should be online soon ..so go join them
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
12/23/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
"JUDAH IS NOT IN ISRAEL AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN" ALSO THE FATHER SHOWS HE IS NOT IN JERUSALEM NO MORE BUT HE WILL CHOOSE IT AGAIN!.I DID PROVE IT IS NOW SATAN'S SEAT
 Quoting:

Gentiles are in control and will be as long as the time of the Gentiles from Luke:21:24 states. Revelation:11 starts 42 months before Satan takes Jerusalem and holds it for the 4 days the two witnesses lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem. The scattering in 70AD was a fulfillment of De:4:30 and the 'few in numbers' is a reference to the 144,000 of Re:7. That is how many from the 12 Tribes will be alive when the 2nd woe ends (end of the 6th trump and the beginning of what happens when the 7th trump sounds.

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
De:4:28:
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
De:4:29:
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
De:4:30:
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
De:4:31:
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Satan doesn't have any power in the world over what was taught to men before the flood. The greed, corruption, etc is all of our own making. The ones causing today's problems are the Rothschild system that first started getting involved in Jerusalem in the 1880's and WWI is their first move to gain possession of that land. July 28, 1914 and the 100 year anniversary for that is coming up. Two WW's cost 100M people their lives and the last 65 years have also been a time of (low level) war.

That is who is behind all the unjust things happening in the world, history hasn't quite forgotten. Satan gets power in the earth for the two woes that are the 5th and 6th trumps so that world suffers for 3 1/2 years, Jerusalem is protected by the 2 witnesses until the day they are killed and the end of Satan and all his forces is destroyed that same day that the two are resurrected.

Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting:

Gentiles are in control and will be as long as the time of the Gentiles from Luke:21:24 states. Revelation:11 starts 42 months before Satan takes Jerusalem and holds it for the 4 days the two witnesses lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem. The scattering in 70AD was a fulfillment of De:4:30 and the 'few in numbers' is a reference to the 144,000 of Re:7. That is how many from the 12 Tribes will be alive when the 2nd woe ends (end of the 6th trump and the beginning of what happens when the 7th trump sounds.

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
De:4:28:
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
De:4:29:
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
De:4:30:
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
De:4:31:
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Satan doesn't have any power in the world over what was taught to men before the flood. The greed, corruption, etc is all of our own making. The ones causing today's problems are the Rothschild system that first started getting involved in Jerusalem in the 1880's and WWI is their first move to gain possession of that land. July 28, 1914 and the 100 year anniversary for that is coming up. Two WW's cost 100M people their lives and the last 65 years have also been a time of (low level) war.

That is who is behind all the unjust things happening in the world, history hasn't quite forgotten. Satan gets power in the earth for the two woes that are the 5th and 6th trumps so that world suffers for 3 1/2 years, Jerusalem is protected by the 2 witnesses until the day they are killed and the end of Satan and all his forces is destroyed that same day that the two are resurrected.

Quoting: MHz

ok
Atossa
United States
12/23/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Isaiah 45 = Aryan Persian King, Cyrus = God 's Anointed.

God only anoints Israelites.

Over 100 years before Cyrus was born the Northern Kingdom of Israel was destroyed by Assyria, and some of those Israelites
were resettled in the "cities of the Medes" [the Medes were
also Aryans.]

[link to bible.cc]

Aryan Persians were connected to the Medes.

Cyrus was King of the Media-Persian empire.

[link to bible.cc]

When Cyrus conquered Babylon, he became King of the [known] world.
Cyrus liberated Babylon's captives, returned and restored them to their native lands.

Cyrus decreed some of the Israelites [Judah] return to Jerusalem
to rebuild the temple.

[link to bible.cc]

The benevolent Aryan Persians ruled over Palestine for 200 years
until Alexander the Great conquered Persia.

Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Over 100 years before Cyrus was born the Northern Kingdom of Israel was destroyed by Assyria, and some of those Israelites
also Aryans.]

[link to bible.cc]

[link to bible.cc]

Cyrus liberated Babylon's captives, returned and restored them to their native lands.

to rebuild the temple.

[link to bible.cc]

ok
Atossa
United States
12/23/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

When I post about Israel and Judah, I am NOT referring
to the ancestors of the people called "jews" today.

Today's "jews" are NOT descendants of Israel... they are
descendants of Israel's enemy, Edom, who lost a war with
Israel in the 2nd century BC and were forced to "convert."

True Israel became Christians, just as Jesus said they would:

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel"

[link to bible.cc]

My sheep hear My voice... and they follow Me."

[link to bible.cc]

To the unbelieving Edomite-jews Jesus said:

" But you do not believe because you are not My sheep."

[link to bible.cc]

Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/23/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

also Aryans.]

[link to bible.cc]

[link to bible.cc]

to rebuild the temple.

[link to bible.cc]

ok

I undersrand what you are saying brother I do not disagree with you.Just letting you flow
Atossa
United States
12/23/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Israel" and "Judah" are both Israelites.

To understand why the separation between Israel and Judah,
one must understand Bible history.

ALL 12 tribes of Israel were united under King David.

Later, there was a civil war and the Israelites tribes
separated into two kingdoms... the Northern Kingdom of
Israel with its capital at Samaria and the Southern Kingdom
of Judah with its capital at Jerusalem.

Assyria conquered the Northern Kingdom of Israel and
scattered those Israelites into the nations [gentiles.]
Those Israelites are often called the "10 lost tribes."

Over a century later, Babylon conquered the Southern
Kingdom of Judah and Edomites burned the temple. Those
Israelites were destined to be in Babylonian captivity
for 70 years until God's Anointed, Cyrus, conquered Babylon
and returned a portion of Judah to Jerusalem to rebuild
the temple.

Only a small fraction of Israelites returned to Jerusalem.
The vast majority of Israelites were scattered among the
nations [gentiles.] This is why Jesus [who was sent only
to the lost sheep of Israel] commissioned His disciples
to seek that which was lost and to feed God's sheep...
and just as Jesus said they would... Israelites became
Christians... which fulfills a prophecy in Isaiah 65
that says God will calls His servants by another name.

[link to bible.cc]

Bible prophecy says... in the Kingdom of God on earth
all 12 tribes will again be united under King David.

[link to bible.cc]

The perverted satanic antichrist Edomite-jew state does
NOT fulfill the regathering of Israel. It fulfills the
prophecy of Ez 36 where Edom maliciously occupies God's
ancient holy land.

[link to bible.cc]

Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24908410
United States
01/04/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well that elusive house of Judah better high tail it on back there and start shooting out roots (generations) right quick, because the first beast is rising out of the sea now and if they don't hurry up they might miss our Father's prophesy.

Jeremiah 24

1 The Lord shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the Lord, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.

2 One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad.

3 Then said the Lord unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

4 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.

6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

Luke 21:29-31

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Look up

Good figs and very bad and evil figs are there now.

The bad and the good are side by side together but the bad do lie..

Says so in our Fathers Word.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said LEARN IT!

Matthew 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Mark 13:28

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31487432
United States
01/04/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Questions to the OP:

1.If Blacks and Indians are the Israelites, then are whites the edomites? What about asians (Mongoloid race?)

2. Is race mixing a sin?
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 31348093
United States
01/04/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Questions to the OP:

1.If Blacks and Indians are the Israelites, then are whites the edomites? What about asians (Mongoloid race?)

2. Is race mixing a sin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31487432

NOT ALL BLACKS ARE ISRAEL AND NOT ALL WHITES ARE EDOMITES

NOT ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED ONLY THOSE WHO COME BACK TO FOLLOWING THE WORD COMMANDS AND STATUTES OF YEHSHIYEH.
SAME FOR THE GENTILE NATIONS!

BUT THERE IS A SPECIAL 144000 WHICH IS JACOB

YOU SEE MOST PEOPLE SEE THESE THREADS AS BLACK OR WHITE

It IS ONLY YO IDENTIFY A PEOPLE BASED ON BIBLICAL REPRESENTATIONS AND HISTORICAL FACTS..

I am not racist to say the least but i try to prove points that people fail to realize through ignorance

Race mixing was a taboo because of the war that is going on.The most high did not want jacob seed to be mixed because the messiah had to come through a pure bloodline of jacob.

Esau was on a rampage intermarryig just to corrupt the blood line of messiah.remeber he is the serpent seed

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/04/2013 01:08 PM
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 31963654
United States
01/14/2013 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
DPS

User ID: 32178473
Israel
01/14/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
hopi. go check jacob's prophecies regarding his 12 sons in the latter days.

judah and benjamin are clearly in israel, fighting the arabic hordes.

Last Edited by DPS on 01/14/2013 07:44 AM
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DPS

yeah right
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942796
India
01/14/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^This^^
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^This^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 942796

"THIS THIS AND THIS"

The Book of 2nd Kings chp 23

26 Notwithstanding the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal.

27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel
, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there

**THE FATHER SAID IT HIMSELF HE WILL CAST OFF THE CITY JERUSALEM ALSO!**Do I lie to you to you?

Israel and Judah will be restored in the end time as the bible prophecies show THEY ARE SCATTERD TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942796
India
01/14/2013 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^This^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 942796

And not only this, Judah and Benjamin are restoring the Aleppo Codex, the crown jewel of all the Hebrew texts known to man till DATE.
And the folks who claim that Judah is NOT in the land are loving this textual discovery.

GLP