Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 843,592
Pageviews Today: 1,506,296Threads Today: 499Posts Today: 10,599
02:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER

DPS

User ID: 32178473
Israel
01/14/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER
Judah...thy hand shall be in the neck of his enemies...Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?"

this decribes perfectly the young nation of israel who fights as if it is an old lion.
but you rather persume that the father the allmighty will allow a bunch of imposters to fulfill scripture?

And the coast shall be for the remnant of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the Lord their God shall visit them, and turn away [end] their captivity."

the above is from zecharia.

guess what. the population of israel is mainly in the costal area, just as the bible says!
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 31963654
United States
01/14/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER
Judah...thy hand shall be in the neck of his enemies...Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?"

this decribes perfectly the young nation of israel who fights as if it is an old lion.
but you rather persume that the father the allmighty will allow a bunch of imposters to fulfill scripture?

And the coast shall be for the remnant of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the Lord their God shall visit them, and turn away [end] their captivity."

guess what. the population of israel is mainly in the costal area, just as the bible says!
 Quoting: DPS

Wrong they are not in the land
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
hopi. go check jacob's prophecies regarding his 12 sons in the latter days.

judah and benjamin are clearly in israel, fighting the arabic hordes.

^^This^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 942796

And not only this, Judah and Benjamin are restoring the Aleppo Codex, the crown jewel of all the Hebrew texts known to man till DATE.
And the folks who claim that Judah is NOT in the land are loving this textual discovery.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 942796

wrong they are not in the land 487 bc 167 bc and 70 ad the prophecy of judah began

BABYLONIANS
GRECIANS
ROMANS

LUKE CHAPTER 21
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
DPS

Israel
01/14/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

FUTURE
DPS

Israel
01/14/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
go build a tent...

the allmighty all knowing all everything father, would let a bunch of imposters pretending be his favorite take over his holy land?

why have he let them win such great battles? with all odds against them? why would thier victories be like miracles?
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
go build a tent...

the allmighty all knowing all everything father, would let a bunch of imposters pretending be his favorite take over his holy land?

why have he let them win such great battles? with all odds against them? why would thier victories be like miracles?

5 And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.

6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.

7 And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.

8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
go build a tent...

EXZEK CHAPTER 37
Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/14/2013 08:36 AM
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
See what they don't teach you in your churches that there is another exodus for the israelites.Those living around her borders will start the transition and the streams of the river will be divided in 7 and they will go across dry land like back in the days..It IS IN YOUR BIBLE

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/14/2013 08:44 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32176750
Norway
01/14/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well tell me... if it is not the tribe of Judah... who is in Israel? .9
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32176750

israel at times in the bible includes all twelve tribes

then their are times because of the split in the kingdoms the first ten tribes go to 2 kings chapter 17 they were called israel.they were taken out of the land by the assyrians

leaving the last two tribes judah and benjamin called Judah
color=red]2nd kings chapter 23

THEY ARE ALL ISRAEL/JACOB because jacobs name was changed to isreal

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/14/2013 08:56 AM
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

then their are times because of the split in the kingdoms the first ten tribes go to 2 kings chapter 17 they were called israel.they were taken out of the land by the assyrians

gentiles are in israel as you see it started with the assyrians taking out the ten tribes and it continued with babylon and greece and then the romans and then you had the ashkenazis moving in in 1948
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31885217
United States
01/14/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
"JUDAH IS NOT IN ISRAEL AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN" ALSO THE FATHER SHOWS HE IS NOT IN JERUSALEM NO MORE BUT HE WILL CHOOSE IT AGAIN!.I DID PROVE IT IS NOW SATAN'S SEAT
 Quoting:

Gentiles are in control and will be as long as the time of the Gentiles from Luke:21:24 states. Revelation:11 starts 42 months before Satan takes Jerusalem and holds it for the 4 days the two witnesses lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem. The scattering in 70AD was a fulfillment of De:4:30 and the 'few in numbers' is a reference to the 144,000 of Re:7. That is how many from the 12 Tribes will be alive when the 2nd woe ends (end of the 6th trump and the beginning of what happens when the 7th trump sounds.

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
De:4:28:
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
De:4:29:
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
De:4:30:
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
De:4:31:
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Satan doesn't have any power in the world over what was taught to men before the flood. The greed, corruption, etc is all of our own making. The ones causing today's problems are the Rothschild system that first started getting involved in Jerusalem in the 1880's and WWI is their first move to gain possession of that land. July 28, 1914 and the 100 year anniversary for that is coming up. Two WW's cost 100M people their lives and the last 65 years have also been a time of (low level) war.

That is who is behind all the unjust things happening in the world, history hasn't quite forgotten. Satan gets power in the earth for the two woes that are the 5th and 6th trumps so that world suffers for 3 1/2 years, Jerusalem is protected by the 2 witnesses until the day they are killed and the end of Satan and all his forces is destroyed that same day that the two are resurrected.

Quoting: MHz

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Amen
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
"JUDAH IS NOT IN ISRAEL AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN" ALSO THE FATHER SHOWS HE IS NOT IN JERUSALEM NO MORE BUT HE WILL CHOOSE IT AGAIN!.I DID PROVE IT IS NOW SATAN'S SEAT
 Quoting:

Gentiles are in control and will be as long as the time of the Gentiles from Luke:21:24 states. Revelation:11 starts 42 months before Satan takes Jerusalem and holds it for the 4 days the two witnesses lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem. The scattering in 70AD was a fulfillment of De:4:30 and the 'few in numbers' is a reference to the 144,000 of Re:7. That is how many from the 12 Tribes will be alive when the 2nd woe ends (end of the 6th trump and the beginning of what happens when the 7th trump sounds.

and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
thou shalt find him,
even in the latter days,
neither destroy thee,

Satan doesn't have any power in the world over what was taught to men before the flood. The greed, corruption, etc is all of our own making. The ones causing today's problems are the Rothschild system that first started getting involved in Jerusalem in the 1880's and WWI is their first move to gain possession of that land. July 28, 1914 and the 100 year anniversary for that is coming up. Two WW's cost 100M people their lives and the last 65 years have also been a time of (low level) war.clappa

?

That is who is behind all the unjust things happening in the world, history hasn't quite forgotten. Satan gets power in the earth for the two woes that are the 5th and 6th trumps so that world suffers for 3 1/2 years, Jerusalem is protected by the 2 witnesses until the day they are killed and the end of Satan and all his forces is destroyed that same day that the two are resurrected.

8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Amon not amen
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31885217

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/14/2013 09:13 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
See what they don't teach you in your churches that there is another exodus for the israelites.Those living around her borders will start the transition and the streams of the river will be divided in 7 and they will go across dry land like back in the days..It IS IN YOUR BIBLE

the Lord of Hosts shall smite the mouth of the Euphrates River and split it up into small streams...

and the children of Israel shall go over dryshod, just as their forbears did when they were delivered out of the land of Egypt.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

gentiles are in israel as you see it started with the assyrians taking out the ten tribes and it continued with babylon and greece and then the romans and then you had the ashkenazis moving in in 1948

why are you so fucking stupid why?!?! first of all the jewish population in israel is not only askenazi. infact the majority are from the middle eastern jews, not european.

when the roman empire exiled the jews where do you think it exiled them to? all around the roman empire, that includes europe! jews who stayed in europe for 2000 years came back to israel after its restoration.

askenazi are not khazars! some of them are... khazars are not jews by blood but they underwent geyur, so according to the bible they are jews. but again they are minority and mixed with the ashkenazi blood.

why is it that dna tests show a link between ashkenazi jews, and middle eastren jews? and both this groups genetic lineage shows a link to ancient day israel...

Now you getting angry and trying ot disrespect me ok bye.
But here is wisdom and let all see your foolishness and arrogance

The reason why the dna shows that is because the edomites and gentiles were the ones born in and around jewry at that time and did pickup judaism.

The DNA testing was also not on a true representation sample of the real people but of gentiles born in judea.Scientist and archealogists been paid off to hide truths and give you their caucasion version of history.

That is why messiah called them dogs amd serpents bacuse they were always pretenders.They took over the main positiions in the temples and treated the common bloodline judeans with scorn

The israelites were being removed out of israel since the times of the assyrian king till rome in 70ad

2ND KINGS CHAPTER 17
13 Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the LORD their God.

15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them.

16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.

20 And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

21 For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.

22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;

23 Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

Where was jesus born GALILEE OF THE GENTILES! WHY BECAUSE THE GENTILE NATIONS HAD BEEN TAKING OVER JERUSALEM EVER SINCE

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/14/2013 09:39 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting:

the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
thou shalt find him,
even in the latter days,
neither destroy thee,

Satan doesn't have any power in the world over what was taught to men before the flood. The greed, corruption, etc is all of our own making. The ones causing today's problems are the Rothschild system that first started getting involved in Jerusalem in the 1880's and WWI is their first move to gain possession of that land. July 28, 1914 and the 100 year anniversary for that is coming up. Two WW's cost 100M people their lives and the last 65 years have also been a time of (low level) war.clappa

?

Amon not amen
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31885217

Amen
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 32395311
United States
01/18/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
ninnie
User ID: 1824580
South Africa
01/20/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Events are made clear by prophecies and prophecies are made clear by events.

This cannot lie.

The world saw the Jews streaming home, Israel, The Messiah revealed Himself to them as scripture said It would be. The Bible is for believers to drink from, It is The Living Waters. Exactly how Christ was when He was here with the Jews, he was the same but the historical event was not the same, how, where, and what was done is their business, these Jews were faithfull for hundreds and hundreds of years without defiling themself with false doctrines.

The missing piece of information WAS the event when Christ colleced His saints, His Second Return. He did that, and then went to Israel and collected the last ones. You will discover It if you look.

The earth is an evil place The Holy Spirit takes its flight.

Christ comes back with His saints, the event is nearly there !

Look at the past events and look at the prophecies, that is Heaven's News.

Saying it never took place makes God a liar and the denial is turning God's Word into wormwood.

There are Jewish saints living in Israel this world is not worthy of ! God's saints are the only people left on earth who are of only great value to Him, touch that you are dead.

Many people are raised up to receive Life and are not part of His chosen people. His chosen people, Christians and Jews wherever they may be are foreordained. These are His children. Muslims and all people of all religions and races are finding Him and they have been foreordained as part of His chosen people, the lost ones.

Here in South Africa we had every race group and religion finding Christ when His spirit swept through the country, the most magnificent people on earth I have ever known, they have gone home now and the last will meet up with the rest ! This is the global super-race, when Jesus collected them, they portrayed the Character of Christ. They come back with Him as the Bible says. These people are like safe houses you don't want to leave their side, they have gone now.

Bible = you are the Word.

Bible = you are dictating to the Word.

Depends what your intentions are with the Bible.

Prophecies and events that match them cannot lie and saints don't need a university degree to tell them that, it is obvious.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 458369
United States
01/21/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
you could be right:
[link to www.tattoostime.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19271799
Canada
01/21/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
go build a tent...

Your ilk always pulls this ^^^ shit.

Israeli victories were not "miracles".

They had military technology that was superior to their enemies.

A "miracle" would be the Palestinians destroying Israeli tanks with rocks and sticks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19271799
Canada
01/21/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The so called Jews of Europe moving into Palestine in 1948 was modern day COLONIZATION.

They had superior military technology. The same technology that allowed the Europeans to conquer the world.

The British/Americans used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat the native Americans.

The Conquistadors used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat the Aztecs.

The British in South Africa used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat the Zulus.

The Israelis used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat enemies in the 6 day war and other wars.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The so called Jews of Europe moving into Palestine in 1948 was modern day COLONIZATION.

They had superior military technology. The same technology that allowed the Europeans to conquer the world.

The British/Americans used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat the native Americans.

The Conquistadors used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat the Aztecs.

The British in South Africa used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat the Zulus.

The Israelis used their "miracles" of superior military technology to defeat enemies in the 6 day war and other wars.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19271799

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27325042
Bahamas
01/21/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
go build a tent...

A "miracle" would be the Palestinians destroying Israeli tanks with rocks and sticks.

clappaclappaclappaclappaclappa
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
go build a tent...

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27325042

GHGGGopghujh

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/27/2013 03:28 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18263961
United States
01/30/2013 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The khazar jews that inhabit Israel are of no connection to the hebrew tribes.
MHz

User ID: 32332417
Canada
01/30/2013 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The events in the land today still fall under what was started in 70AD as part of a prophecy. That prophecy was not an exile for wrongdoing, the scattering was to spread the word of God as defined on both Testaments. God doesn't bring them back home until the Gentiles have been judged according to the events in Re:16 and when that gathering takes place it is everybody in all the nations and a resurrection of everybody from the 12 Tribes going back to Abraham. (Eze:37)

and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.
thou shalt find him,
even in the latter days,
neither destroy thee,

Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Re:11:2:
But the court which is without the temple leave out,
and measure it not;
for it is given unto the Gentiles:
and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

(the ones that fell in that time were ones that would not have heeded the warning in the previous verses so that would have only been the Jews with the attitude of those in the Temple in Matthew 23)

Teaching Gentiles about God while in the Nations was to continue until the 7th trump and the 7 vials that come with that event, then with all sinners dead it is safe to go there as Christ will physically be seated on a physical throne on the physical location of the holy ground. If you don't get that part you need to do some more reading.

Eze:36:20:
And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went,
they profaned my holy name,
when they said to them,
These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.
Eze:36:21:
But I had pity for mine holy name,
which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Eze:36:22:
Therefore say unto the house of Israel,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I do not this for your sakes,
O house of Israel,
but for mine holy name's sake,
which ye have profaned among the heathen,
whither ye went.
Eze:36:23:
And I will sanctify my great name,
which was profaned among the heathen,
which ye have profaned in the midst of them;
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD,
saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Last Edited by MHz on 01/30/2013 07:38 AM
Shiloh
User ID: 33323299
South Africa
01/30/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
An adult lion's roar can be heard up to five miles away, and warns off intruders or reunites scattered members of the pride.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 33250751
United States
01/30/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
The khazar jews that inhabit Israel are of no connection to the hebrew tribes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18263961

correct they are all off springs of zepho and amalek.

GLP