Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 621,835
Pageviews Today: 1,079,244Threads Today: 446Posts Today: 7,564
01:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A new Jesus visionary called the Chosen Child - says we will get new President...

Pa resident1
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25278920
United States
12/24/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A new Jesus visionary called the Chosen Child - says we will get new President...
Sorry I do not have a link just been getting these messages forwarded. These messages are from someone called the Chosen Child out of Chicago and claims these are from Jesus. They make an interesting read. If there is someone working to change things in our administration that would be awesome. Thoughts? See below:

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (December 15-21, 2012)

December 15, 2012 (11:31am)
Tell My beloved children to continue looking and listening for the man chosen for these times. This is not meant to tease you My children. He really will be making his appearances on the radio and tv many times now until he is publicly proclaimed your new president. I know how difficult it is for you to conceive of this possibility since it is so close to the end of the year, but it is going to happen. Keep praising and thanking God for this great gift to your country. If so many of you didn’t pray and fast it would not have happened. You can and will see how powerful all of this was when you see the accomplishment of this promise before your very eyes. I know everyone reading these messages especially My beloved priests and religious are very skeptical but they will also be surprised when this great miracle happens. So many of My dear religious have been trained not to jump at every prophet who claims to be getting messages from the Lord and this is as it should be. But when you are being called to pray and fast and act according to the prompting of the Holy Spirit you should at least test the spirit. If you are in prayer you won’t be able to miss that little voice you hear in your heart. This is the Holy Spirit asking you to pray with your heart asking Jesus to help you have faith in these messages. It won’t be much longer dear ones. Keep trusting.
I love you, Jesus.

December 16, 2012 (11:15am)
Tell My beloved children it’s almost time for the great miracle. You should stay in prayer to be prepared for this great event. More and more prayers are needed for the protection of your country. The devil is angry since he knows what is going to happen to save your country. This is why there is so much violence lately. He is causing individuals to act out in their anger and unforgiveness. My dear ones, there will be less and less violence once God is in charge of your country and loved as He was not allowed to be before. The evil people tried to keep God out of all aspects of your lives. The man chosen for these times will make it possible to return your country as one nation under God. As mentioned before, this will take time so don’t expect this to happen right away. My dear children the time is My time when the miracle happens. Don’t be anxious. Just believe and trust until it happens. After that you will believe all the messages that will come in the future without hesitation.
I love you, Jesus.

December 17, 2012 (9:18am)
Tell My beloved children not to be anxious about when the miracle will happen. Be at peace and continue your prayers and fasting. You know there are only a few weeks for you to wait so stay in the peace of the Lord. Oh, My children, there are horrible things planned by this Administration while everyone is looking forward to being with family and friends at Christmas. They realize this is the opportune time to do their mischief. They will fail in all their efforts ultimately but in the meantime they will cause a lot of damage that will have to be undone in the future. My dear ones the man chosen for these times is working night and day behind the scenes to get things started for when he takes his place as your next president. You may have some idea of his identity since he will be asking for your help via the telephone or by other electronic means. My children I know how hard it is for you to be so close to the end of the year and still not know what is going to happen or when this will all come about. Just believe with all your heart in these messages and you will find them to be true and accurate in a very short time. Know that God is with you and wants you to be at peace.
I love you, Jesus.

December 18, 2012 (9:21am)
Tell My beloved children to take care of all your responsibilities regarding your family finances. Pay off all your debts and take money out of the bank before they start closing them. Yes, My children, this is what your government and their cohorts are planning to do. Even your gold and silver won’t be safe. They have found ways to know who has these things and they are keeping records. The only one you can count on is the Lord My children. You will begin to realize how unimportant material things are. You will be able to survive in spite of your lack of money. As long as you are in prayer you have nothing to fear. My dear ones the man chosen for these times will be sending you requests for help and that will include financial help. He is starting a new program that will help save your country and he needs any support you can give him. He will point out what this Administration is doing to destroy your country and will give concrete ways to stop them. You will be hearing from his organization by mail and email and telephone. Pay attention to what comes in your mail and don’t just throw it away as junk mail. Many of you are beginning to guess who this person is. Remember he has been in politics for many years and has a wonderful family one of whom was involved in prime meetings. Oh, My children, just a short time and the great miracle will happen to usher in this chosen man. Your new year will be the beginning of good things to come for your country. Look for the sign that will point to the miracle. Stay in prayer My dear ones. There is much to look forward to.
I love you, Jesus.

December 19, 2012 (9:29am)
Tell My beloved children the time is near for the coming of My birth. Have you prepared your hearts? It isn’t about running around and getting anxious about getting presents and baking and sending out Christmas cards. These things are all part of the preparation, but if you haven’t been praying and inviting Jesus into your celebration your Christmas is nothing more than secular and empty. My dear ones take time out from your busy schedules to prepare your hearts for the true meaning of Christmas. Soon you will be experiencing the great miracle which will bring about the man chosen for these times. Everyone’s lives will change for the better. It may not help you financially, but you will have much more hope for the future of your country. My dear ones what is about to occur seems almost impossible to happen by the end of the year, but by putting your total trust in the Lord you will see all this come true. You will then be more open to believing future messages that will continue to be given. I want all of My children to keep praying for the event that will change your country forever.
I love you, Jesus

December 20, 2012 (10:48am)
Tell My beloved children there is still time to make a good Confession so you can receive the Body and Blood of Jesus on Christmas. No one knows how much time he has before he will be called to account for all his sins. Be safe and be prepared. My dear ones, you can start counting the days until the great miracle occurs. This will be so spectacular the entire world will be affected by it even if it is basically for your country. Right now the Administration and the powers behind the scenes think they have pulled a great trick on the American people by their plans made behind the scenes. They are going to be so stunned by this miracle they will be in denial that it can affect them in any way. They will soon find out they aren’t able to change the situation and that is when a lot of violence will begin to try and take back their power. The man chosen for these times and other chosen ones have plans in place to defeat all their efforts to gain back what power they have lost. Oh, My children, just a little longer and you will receive the promise that will change your lives forever. Stay in peace My dear children.
I love you, Jesus

December 21, 2012 (8:58am)
Tell My beloved children to pay attention to what the Administration is doing. They are trying to bring your country down economically and blame the party who is negotiating with them. As you were told in earlier messages all of their efforts will ultimately fail. At first it will look as if they succeeded. When the man chosen for these times is in office all that will change. He and his chosen staff have been working on what they knew the Administration was up to and they will stop them. It may take some time but they will be able to get the economy back in a while. Oh, My children, when you put your total trust in the Lord you can always be at peace in spite of the situation you may be in. There is no need to be anxious or to lose sleep over what is going to happen in the future. The miracle is about to happen. Just keep praying and trusting and you won’t be sorry you believed in God’s messages to save your country.
I love you, Jesus.
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 869975
Puerto Rico
12/24/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A new Jesus visionary called the Chosen Child - says we will get new President...
Another Obama is the Messiah threadbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
12/24/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A new Jesus visionary called the Chosen Child - says we will get new President...
WHAT A PILE of bsflag
Pa resident1  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

NO, that is not what this "seer" has been saying. (I only have some of these messages posted here in this thread)

This visionary is saying the Obama administration is to be KICKED OUT and a better one put in.

So, time will tell if these messages are BS or not. They do sound too good to be true though :(.
Wookiee666

User ID: 30586964
United States
12/24/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

"receive the Body and Blood of Jesus on Christmas"
 Quoting:

another cannibal cult
Warning: JustSomeGuy_42 is a publicly confessed unvaxxed neophiliac .

If the number 666 is considered evil.
then technically, 25.8069758 is the root
of all evil.
Pa resident1  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

eq

banana2
Pa resident1  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting:

another cannibal cult
 Quoting: Wookiee666

Thanks for the bump, wookie!
Pa resident1  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting:

another cannibal cult
 Quoting: Wookiee666

Thanks for the bump, wookie!
 Quoting: Pa resident1

BTW the dude was referring to the Host wafer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2169888
United States
12/24/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
When you consider these same messages have been delivered for generations with no results, one becomes entitled to one's cynicism.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
12/24/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have followed chosen child for a long time as well as all the other current visionaries
This one continuously says there will be a new president after a miracle event
But this is the ONLY seer saying this
We have only a few days left to find out if this seer is true
I can still hope and discern and time will tell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19879137
United States
12/24/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beware anyone who telss you they will be requesting money from you.

Religion is just another hook to reel in the suckers and fleece their pocketbooks.
JBG
User ID: 30770384
United Kingdom
12/24/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a Marion style prophecy - nice if it were true, but I suspect this operates as some sort of Archon/matrix wish processing program for the collective psyche.
Alexander

User ID: 15635858
United States
12/24/2012 10:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Whenever I see a request for money in these types of messages the first thought that crosses my mind is fraud. This visionary is self-deluded.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
I AM
User ID: 30706029
United States
12/24/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30474188
United States
12/24/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dream on
Pa resident1  (OP)

United States
12/24/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have followed chosen child for a long time as well as all the other current visionaries
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

Yes, time will tell.

Chosen Child seems to be very repetitive like John Leary.

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30718241
United States
12/24/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Obama going to save us then?

good to know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29791397
United States
12/24/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry I do not have a link just been getting these messages forwarded. These messages are from someone called the Chosen Child out of Chicago and claims these are from Jesus. They make an interesting read. If there is someone working to change things in our administration that would be awesome. Thoughts? See below:

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (December 15-21, 2012)

December 15, 2012 (11:31am)
Tell My beloved children to continue looking and listening for the man chosen for these times. This is not meant to tease you My children. He really will be making his appearances on the radio and tv many times now until he is publicly proclaimed your new president. I know how difficult it is for you to conceive of this possibility since it is so close to the end of the year, but it is going to happen. Keep praising and thanking God for this great gift to your country. If so many of you didn’t pray and fast it would not have happened. You can and will see how powerful all of this was when you see the accomplishment of this promise before your very eyes. I know everyone reading these messages especially My beloved priests and religious are very skeptical but they will also be surprised when this great miracle happens. So many of My dear religious have been trained not to jump at every prophet who claims to be getting messages from the Lord and this is as it should be. But when you are being called to pray and fast and act according to the prompting of the Holy Spirit you should at least test the spirit. If you are in prayer you won’t be able to miss that little voice you hear in your heart. This is the Holy Spirit asking you to pray with your heart asking Jesus to help you have faith in these messages. It won’t be much longer dear ones. Keep trusting.
I love you, Jesus.

December 16, 2012 (11:15am)
Tell My beloved children it’s almost time for the great miracle. You should stay in prayer to be prepared for this great event. More and more prayers are needed for the protection of your country. The devil is angry since he knows what is going to happen to save your country. This is why there is so much violence lately. He is causing individuals to act out in their anger and unforgiveness. My dear ones, there will be less and less violence once God is in charge of your country and loved as He was not allowed to be before. The evil people tried to keep God out of all aspects of your lives. The man chosen for these times will make it possible to return your country as one nation under God. As mentioned before, this will take time so don’t expect this to happen right away. My dear children the time is My time when the miracle happens. Don’t be anxious. Just believe and trust until it happens. After that you will believe all the messages that will come in the future without hesitation.
I love you, Jesus.

December 17, 2012 (9:18am)
Tell My beloved children not to be anxious about when the miracle will happen. Be at peace and continue your prayers and fasting. You know there are only a few weeks for you to wait so stay in the peace of the Lord. Oh, My children, there are horrible things planned by this Administration while everyone is looking forward to being with family and friends at Christmas. They realize this is the opportune time to do their mischief. They will fail in all their efforts ultimately but in the meantime they will cause a lot of damage that will have to be undone in the future. My dear ones the man chosen for these times is working night and day behind the scenes to get things started for when he takes his place as your next president. You may have some idea of his identity since he will be asking for your help via the telephone or by other electronic means. My children I know how hard it is for you to be so close to the end of the year and still not know what is going to happen or when this will all come about. Just believe with all your heart in these messages and you will find them to be true and accurate in a very short time. Know that God is with you and wants you to be at peace.
I love you, Jesus.

December 18, 2012 (9:21am)
Tell My beloved children to take care of all your responsibilities regarding your family finances. Pay off all your debts and take money out of the bank before they start closing them. Yes, My children, this is what your government and their cohorts are planning to do. Even your gold and silver won’t be safe. They have found ways to know who has these things and they are keeping records. The only one you can count on is the Lord My children. You will begin to realize how unimportant material things are. You will be able to survive in spite of your lack of money. As long as you are in prayer you have nothing to fear. My dear ones the man chosen for these times will be sending you requests for help and that will include financial help. He is starting a new program that will help save your country and he needs any support you can give him. He will point out what this Administration is doing to destroy your country and will give concrete ways to stop them. You will be hearing from his organization by mail and email and telephone. Pay attention to what comes in your mail and don’t just throw it away as junk mail. Many of you are beginning to guess who this person is. Remember he has been in politics for many years and has a wonderful family one of whom was involved in prime meetings. Oh, My children, just a short time and the great miracle will happen to usher in this chosen man. Your new year will be the beginning of good things to come for your country. Look for the sign that will point to the miracle. Stay in prayer My dear ones. There is much to look forward to.
I love you, Jesus.

December 19, 2012 (9:29am)
Tell My beloved children the time is near for the coming of My birth. Have you prepared your hearts? It isn’t about running around and getting anxious about getting presents and baking and sending out Christmas cards. These things are all part of the preparation, but if you haven’t been praying and inviting Jesus into your celebration your Christmas is nothing more than secular and empty. My dear ones take time out from your busy schedules to prepare your hearts for the true meaning of Christmas. Soon you will be experiencing the great miracle which will bring about the man chosen for these times. Everyone’s lives will change for the better. It may not help you financially, but you will have much more hope for the future of your country. My dear ones what is about to occur seems almost impossible to happen by the end of the year, but by putting your total trust in the Lord you will see all this come true. You will then be more open to believing future messages that will continue to be given. I want all of My children to keep praying for the event that will change your country forever.
I love you, Jesus

December 20, 2012 (10:48am)
Tell My beloved children there is still time to make a good Confession so you can receive the Body and Blood of Jesus on Christmas. No one knows how much time he has before he will be called to account for all his sins. Be safe and be prepared. My dear ones, you can start counting the days until the great miracle occurs. This will be so spectacular the entire world will be affected by it even if it is basically for your country. Right now the Administration and the powers behind the scenes think they have pulled a great trick on the American people by their plans made behind the scenes. They are going to be so stunned by this miracle they will be in denial that it can affect them in any way. They will soon find out they aren’t able to change the situation and that is when a lot of violence will begin to try and take back their power. The man chosen for these times and other chosen ones have plans in place to defeat all their efforts to gain back what power they have lost. Oh, My children, just a little longer and you will receive the promise that will change your lives forever. Stay in peace My dear children.
I love you, Jesus

December 21, 2012 (8:58am)
Tell My beloved children to pay attention to what the Administration is doing. They are trying to bring your country down economically and blame the party who is negotiating with them. As you were told in earlier messages all of their efforts will ultimately fail. At first it will look as if they succeeded. When the man chosen for these times is in office all that will change. He and his chosen staff have been working on what they knew the Administration was up to and they will stop them. It may take some time but they will be able to get the economy back in a while. Oh, My children, when you put your total trust in the Lord you can always be at peace in spite of the situation you may be in. There is no need to be anxious or to lose sleep over what is going to happen in the future. The miracle is about to happen. Just keep praying and trusting and you won’t be sorry you believed in God’s messages to save your country.
I love you, Jesus.
 Quoting: Pa resident1

Wont happen, Obama is the Antichrist and he has much more work to complete before the Christ comes back to destroy this present evil.
sandpiper

User ID: 30808535
United States
12/24/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is true, it sounds as our prayers are being answered. "If an evil one is in power, pray that his days be few and another take his place." Psalms 109:8

Last Edited by sandpiper on 12/24/2012 09:40 PM
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30079403
United States
12/24/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
It will happen alright...believe it !

In four more years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4982417
United States
12/24/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOBAMA 2016 :(
Doesn't Matter
User ID: 21423701
Canada
12/24/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well here is the link to what i think is most or all of these messages. Seems at first this "kid" claimed Obama would lose and this unknown candidate would win. I didn't read them all in entirety but that seems to be the gist of it. I wish/hope it is true but still read them for yourself.

[link to www.afterthewarning.com]
Pa resident1  (OP)

United States
12/26/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is true, it sounds as our prayers are being answered. "If an evil one is in power, pray that his days be few and another take his place." Psalms 109:8
 Quoting: sandpiper

hf
Pa resident1  (OP)

United States
12/26/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
It will happen alright...believe it !

In four more years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30079403

That's for sure!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649819
United States
12/28/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

Three more days. On the third day....?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30022353
Poland
12/28/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
How does Jesus know what a president is?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31192650
Australia
12/31/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
One day left

Sounds like utter BS to me.

All his/her other predictions turned out to be FALSE so why do people think this latest one will be true?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31192650
Australia
12/31/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
LATEST CHOSEN CHILD MESSAGES LOL

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (December 22-28, 2012)

December 22, 2012 (9:37am)
Tell My beloved children to trust just a little bit longer and your trust will be a big bonus of a great miracle. There is no way anyone could ever conceive of how this could allow another person to become president of your country but remember all things are possible with God. There is much speculation about all of this but none of it is accurate. You just have to wait for it to happen. In the mean time you must take seriously what you have been told about My Mercy coming to an end and My Justice taking its place. Yes, My children, if you are not in the State of Grace you are putting your souls in great peril. Don’t take a chance of thinking you have more time and then put it off for a future time. You don’t know when this is going to happen. Those who refuse to listen and remain in serious sin, you may not be able to save your soul since the devils will have more opportunity to keep you in that state and there will be very few graces available to you. Oh, My children, the year is almost over and the man chosen for these times is anxiously waiting to be able to put his ideas and plans into effect. He has been given the guidance of the Holy Spirit in what has to be done to get your country under control again and can’t wait to get started. Keep praying and trusting.
I love you, Jesus.

December 23, 2012 (10:51am)
Tell My beloved children to be at peace as they await the great miracle. It is going to come even though it doesn’t seem possible. Just when everyone gives up in disgust and claims these messages are just a big hoax, then it is that the miracle will occur. Don’t wait until it’s too late to come back to the Sacraments. As I keep warning you the time of My Mercy is coming to an end and My Justice will be difficult to endure if you are not in the State of Grace. The demons will be lurking everywhere to destroy souls. Look around the world and witness all the violence and suicides. If people were close to the Lord they wouldn’t consider suicide to help them escape from a difficult situation. My children need to learn to turn to God and not alcohol and drugs when they are in distress. The enemy is there to convince you there is no other answer to your problems other than these means. My dear ones are you listening for the man chosen for these times? He will be on more tv and radio stations in the next days to come. My dear ones keep your trust and faith in the Lord as we get to the final days before the great miracle you won’t be deceived. Only God can perform this miracle to usher in your new president.
I love you, Jesus.

December 24, 2012 (10:11am)_
Tell My beloved children that this is the week when the major miracle will occur. This wonderful gift will change your whole country forever. It will take great sacrifices from everyone but it will be something you will be glad to do for the good of all. Oh, my children, I realize what a big test this was for all of you but now you will have something to bring great joy into the new year. There will be trouble when those who are now in power lose it, but your country will have a great president to get you through it. He will need all your prayers and support. He and his family will be such an asset to all of you. He prays and sacrifices many things for this great country. He will be giving advice that he will receive by the prompting of the Holy Spirit for the good of all its citizens. Yes, My children, there will be reason to celebrate the arrival of another new year. Keep trusting My dear ones. I want all of you to believe in this great gift which is on the way.
I love you, Jesus.

December 25, 2012 (11:17am)Tell My beloved children to rejoice in the Lord today. How great and glorious is our God. My dear ones, the message given yesterday should give you much hope for the future of your country. Many of you are complaining that you still don’t know who the chosen man for your country is. Keep listening My children he is on the tv and radio in many parts of the country. At this point he won’t be on regular stations since they don’t want to hear his message and they don’t think they can get a lot of attention with him anymore. Yes, My children, the great miracle will be so spectacular you won’t believe it when it happens. You will be shocked even though you are anxious for it to come. My dear ones be sure to stay in prayer and don’t allow yourself to be deceived by the enemy. He knows the miracle will change hearts and turn them back to God so he wants to distract you any way he can. My children your president is now out of the country. When he comes back he and his companions have plans to present to the country which will be devastating for most of you. Don’t get discouraged since I already assured you all these efforts will fail. Keep your hope and trust in the Lord. He wants all of you to be happy when this great miracle comes.
I love you, Jesus.

December 26, 2012 (8:53am)
Tell My beloved children to pray for all to go well once the miracle occurs. As mentioned earlier the powers now in control will be stunned and will do anything they can to keep their power. My children, I know how difficult it is to continue believing all this can happen by the end of the week but your trust will get you through it. Oh, My dear ones, I can’t tell you how pleased you will all be with your new president. He has been working diligently for many months to make this a smooth transition. He has many plans to help get your country back to One Nation Under God. It’s difficult to believe so many people bought into the lies of this Administration including My dear priests and religious. If they had been praying and asking for guidance in their voting before the elections so much of this could have been avoided. Now they will begin to see how wrong they were and will be able to accept and embrace the man chosen for these times to be your next president. Keep the faith My dear ones the week is almost over.
I love you, Jesus.

December 27, 2012 (10:36am)
Tell My beloved children all will be well soon. The miracle is waiting to take place. I know most of you are on pins and needles wondering if this is really going to happen. I won’t deceive you My children. You would never be given this information only to have it be a big lie. No, My children, be patient a few more days. The enemy is trying to sow seeds of doubt in your minds. Stay in prayer and be at peace. The man chosen for these times is awaiting the miracle with great anticipation as you are. He doesn’t know what it will be or the exact day the same as you, but he knows in his heart he is the one chosen for these times to be your next president. It is taking great trust for him to believe all this as well My children. Just believe in your heart and know that your country will be in good hands very soon. The ones in power right now are in for a big surprise. They won’t be able to believe all that will happen. Oh, My children, keep praying and putting your total trust in God who wants you to have a beautiful country that will be under divine guidance.
I love you, Jesus.

December 28, 2012 (9:10am)
Tell My beloved children to stay close to the Lord and ask him to give you the grace to receive this miracle with hope and guidance for the future of your country. You will be so surprised and in bewilderment at how all this will transpire but it is about to happen as it has been predicted and prophesized. Yes, My children, as you were told you will have much to suffer in the future but this miracle will bring you a wonderful president who will help to save your country. Whatever you have to endure you will be able to cope with it knowing God is now in control and not those who have been trying to control you for years. Oh, My children, take comfort in knowing before the week ends the miracle will take place as promised. I know this is the long awaited gift you have been waiting for with so much hope and anticipation. Be at peace My children the miracle is imminent.
I love you, Jesus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26776125
United States
12/31/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
One day left

Sounds like utter BS to me.

All his/her other predictions turned out to be FALSE so why do people think this latest one will be true?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31192650

Should make for an interesting Monday!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26757791
United States
01/01/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proven false. ere we are 2013. No miracle that wows us all and changes the world. This is what they call a false prophet. she was dumb to give a time frame. well she had he 15 mins. Ps. This is a grown woman giving these messages through a representive.. It's not an actual child.
LATEST CHOSEN CHILD MESSAGES LOL

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (December 22-28, 2012)

December 22, 2012 (9:37am)
Tell My beloved children to trust just a little bit longer and your trust will be a big bonus of a great miracle. There is no way anyone could ever conceive of how this could allow another person to become president of your country but remember all things are possible with God. There is much speculation about all of this but none of it is accurate. You just have to wait for it to happen. In the mean time you must take seriously what you have been told about My Mercy coming to an end and My Justice taking its place. Yes, My children, if you are not in the State of Grace you are putting your souls in great peril. Don’t take a chance of thinking you have more time and then put it off for a future time. You don’t know when this is going to happen. Those who refuse to listen and remain in serious sin, you may not be able to save your soul since the devils will have more opportunity to keep you in that state and there will be very few graces available to you. Oh, My children, the year is almost over and the man chosen for these times is anxiously waiting to be able to put his ideas and plans into effect. He has been given the guidance of the Holy Spirit in what has to be done to get your country under control again and can’t wait to get started. Keep praying and trusting.
I love you, Jesus.

December 23, 2012 (10:51am)
Tell My beloved children to be at peace as they await the great miracle. It is going to come even though it doesn’t seem possible. Just when everyone gives up in disgust and claims these messages are just a big hoax, then it is that the miracle will occur. Don’t wait until it’s too late to come back to the Sacraments. As I keep warning you the time of My Mercy is coming to an end and My Justice will be difficult to endure if you are not in the State of Grace. The demons will be lurking everywhere to destroy souls. Look around the world and witness all the violence and suicides. If people were close to the Lord they wouldn’t consider suicide to help them escape from a difficult situation. My children need to learn to turn to God and not alcohol and drugs when they are in distress. The enemy is there to convince you there is no other answer to your problems other than these means. My dear ones are you listening for the man chosen for these times? He will be on more tv and radio stations in the next days to come. My dear ones keep your trust and faith in the Lord as we get to the final days before the great miracle you won’t be deceived. Only God can perform this miracle to usher in your new president.
I love you, Jesus.

December 24, 2012 (10:11am)_
Tell My beloved children that this is the week when the major miracle will occur. This wonderful gift will change your whole country forever. It will take great sacrifices from everyone but it will be something you will be glad to do for the good of all. Oh, my children, I realize what a big test this was for all of you but now you will have something to bring great joy into the new year. There will be trouble when those who are now in power lose it, but your country will have a great president to get you through it. He will need all your prayers and support. He and his family will be such an asset to all of you. He prays and sacrifices many things for this great country. He will be giving advice that he will receive by the prompting of the Holy Spirit for the good of all its citizens. Yes, My children, there will be reason to celebrate the arrival of another new year. Keep trusting My dear ones. I want all of you to believe in this great gift which is on the way.
I love you, Jesus.

December 25, 2012 (11:17am)Tell My beloved children to rejoice in the Lord today. How great and glorious is our God. My dear ones, the message given yesterday should give you much hope for the future of your country. Many of you are complaining that you still don’t know who the chosen man for your country is. Keep listening My children he is on the tv and radio in many parts of the country. At this point he won’t be on regular stations since they don’t want to hear his message and they don’t think they can get a lot of attention with him anymore. Yes, My children, the great miracle will be so spectacular you won’t believe it when it happens. You will be shocked even though you are anxious for it to come. My dear ones be sure to stay in prayer and don’t allow yourself to be deceived by the enemy. He knows the miracle will change hearts and turn them back to God so he wants to distract you any way he can. My children your president is now out of the country. When he comes back he and his companions have plans to present to the country which will be devastating for most of you. Don’t get discouraged since I already assured you all these efforts will fail. Keep your hope and trust in the Lord. He wants all of you to be happy when this great miracle comes.
I love you, Jesus.

December 26, 2012 (8:53am)
Tell My beloved children to pray for all to go well once the miracle occurs. As mentioned earlier the powers now in control will be stunned and will do anything they can to keep their power. My children, I know how difficult it is to continue believing all this can happen by the end of the week but your trust will get you through it. Oh, My dear ones, I can’t tell you how pleased you will all be with your new president. He has been working diligently for many months to make this a smooth transition. He has many plans to help get your country back to One Nation Under God. It’s difficult to believe so many people bought into the lies of this Administration including My dear priests and religious. If they had been praying and asking for guidance in their voting before the elections so much of this could have been avoided. Now they will begin to see how wrong they were and will be able to accept and embrace the man chosen for these times to be your next president. Keep the faith My dear ones the week is almost over.
I love you, Jesus.

December 27, 2012 (10:36am)
Tell My beloved children all will be well soon. The miracle is waiting to take place. I know most of you are on pins and needles wondering if this is really going to happen. I won’t deceive you My children. You would never be given this information only to have it be a big lie. No, My children, be patient a few more days. The enemy is trying to sow seeds of doubt in your minds. Stay in prayer and be at peace. The man chosen for these times is awaiting the miracle with great anticipation as you are. He doesn’t know what it will be or the exact day the same as you, but he knows in his heart he is the one chosen for these times to be your next president. It is taking great trust for him to believe all this as well My children. Just believe in your heart and know that your country will be in good hands very soon. The ones in power right now are in for a big surprise. They won’t be able to believe all that will happen. Oh, My children, keep praying and putting your total trust in God who wants you to have a beautiful country that will be under divine guidance.
I love you, Jesus.

December 28, 2012 (9:10am)
Tell My beloved children to stay close to the Lord and ask him to give you the grace to receive this miracle with hope and guidance for the future of your country. You will be so surprised and in bewilderment at how all this will transpire but it is about to happen as it has been predicted and prophesized. Yes, My children, as you were told you will have much to suffer in the future but this miracle will bring you a wonderful president who will help to save your country. Whatever you have to endure you will be able to cope with it knowing God is now in control and not those who have been trying to control you for years. Oh, My children, take comfort in knowing before the week ends the miracle will take place as promised. I know this is the long awaited gift you have been waiting for with so much hope and anticipation. Be at peace My children the miracle is imminent.
I love you, Jesus.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31192650
queen.of.the.nile

User ID: 31258524
United States
01/01/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just another distraction from prayer, putting faith in someone other than GOD. Reading past "prophecies" from this person confirms that this person is consistently wrong.

GLP