I used to believe in a pre-tribulation rapture until i watched this video

Neim-Ya'shar

User ID: 31014804
United States
12/28/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I used to believe in a pre-tribulation rapture until i watched this video
BEEN TELLIN YOU ALL THIS AND ALL YOU ARGUED AND CALLED ME NAMES..BUT WAIT THERE IS A BIGGER SURPRISE THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF THE TRUTH

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 12/28/2012 04:55 PM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Neim-Ya'shar

United States
12/28/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
BEEN TELLIN YOU ALL THIS AND ALL YOU ARGUED AND CALLED ME NAMES..BUT WAIT THERE IS A BIGGER SURPRISE THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF THE TRUTH
 Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 12/28/2012 04:56 PM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
TheCartel

User ID: 29735768
United States
12/28/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
BEEN TELLIN YOU ALL THIS AND ALL YOU ARGUEDDAND CALLED ME NAMES..BUT WAIT THERE IS A BIGGER SURPRISE THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF THE TRUTH

Then Jesus said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."
Neim-Ya'shar

United States
12/28/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
BEEN TELLIN YOU ALL THIS AND ALL YOU ARGUEDDAND CALLED ME NAMES..BUT WAIT THERE IS A BIGGER SURPRISE THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF THE TRUTH

Quoting: TheCartel

Yep and those pastors are good but seminarian trained they are teaching replacement theology in betwen the good parts of the sermons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31006178
Spain
Report Abusive Post

AND?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27972246
United States
Report Abusive Post
God's wrath is very distinct.......and cannot be duplicated by either satan or man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29862513

Now there is some TRUTH!
TheCartel

User ID: 29735768
United States
12/28/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TheCartel

Yep and those pastors are good but seminarian trained they are teaching replacement theology in betwen the good parts of the sermons

You are right. A couple of my family members (church goers) did not know anything about the war in heaven, and Lucifer being cast down..until I showed them in the bible!! The churches have been infiltrated..alot of them are spiritually dead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great."

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

(Mat 24:27 KJV) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

(Mat 24:28 KJV) For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Neim-Ya'shar

United States
12/28/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pastors in the video are liars about the elect as a matter of fact mine elect is shown in the OT and who they are! The elect in the new testament is reference to whom the father called MINE ELECT from the prophets.

Do not be fooled folk that is replacement theilogy the bringing of the elect from the 4 corners of the earth are the 12 tribes of Israel and they will be sealed in the head like in revelation shows you.

The other believers of all nations will be changed in the twinkling of an eye also and will get caught to join the lord in the air to fight the wicked

DEUTORONOMY CHAPTER 7
6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isa 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect
, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isa 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Tts 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 12/28/2012 04:23 PM
Let us reason
User ID: 20621784
United States
12/28/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The basic issue with any interpretation of major prophetic events is not understanding the major key: the Feasts of YHVH given as a perpetual observance to His people.

YHVH gave us the feasts as instruction and rehearsal of His plan. In this subject, we must start with the Exodus. Egypt or Mitzraim meaning bondage. The story shows a people in bondage to the Pharaoh (the AC or world power). Two witnesses are sent to tell the Pharaoh to let His people go. The plagues come upon the Egyptians, but do not harm the Hebrews. The Hebrews (martyrs) are attacked by the Egyptians. At the end of the plagues, the Angel of Death comes for wrath. The blood of the lamb protects them. THEN, they are gathered to go and Succot in the wilderness (millennium) waiting to go into the promise land.

It is identical to the coming end times. But this time there is a greater spiritual component of it. The bible says that the second Exodus will be greater than the first - making the direct connection of the two.

By studying the feasts, one can have much better ground for understanding prophesy. The last three feast really give insight to what will go down.
Drummy
User ID: 29358702
United States
12/28/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The view of a pre-trib rapture also cannot resolve the dilemma of Parousia and Eschaton.

Darby was a somewhat rebellious teacher who left his church and went out on his own with very confused theology to make his mark on Christendom.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
MATTHEW 24

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
 Quoting: ru1im2

Feed the Hungry,
Cloth the Naked,
Shelter the Homeless,
Heal the Sick,
Love your neighbor as yourself.
Love the LORD your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.

Not one word about one or any of us is to tax another of us or anyone else to obey these commandments, it is for each of those that follow Jesus to obey, each individually by willing love not by TAXING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5713637
United States
12/28/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stoned prophet = false prophet. Sounds like you preach a salvation that requires works, and completely ignore the fact in scripture that even those asleep in Christ will be raptured. Anyone else believe in a works salvation? Let the deceivers be exposed for their heresy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5713637

you have to explain yourself better.
for i cannot agree with the totality of your pot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31006178

Romans 4:5 (KJV)
5But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9[Not of works, lest any man should boast.]
Drummy
User ID: 29358702
United States
12/28/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
pastors in the video are liars about the elect as ametter of fact mine elect is for whom?

Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isa 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect,
I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isa 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

These are Old Testament prophecies, out of the references in the New Testament, the elect being referred to regarding the Jewish people occurs twice out of about 20 times.

The elect are all believers my friend
Zerubbabel

User ID: 30828879
United States
12/28/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's just ODD that so many can make so much "noise" and still get it all wrong. To me, this video was all about fast-talking hucksters, talking about fast-talking hucksters who had it all wrong, and yet, as much KNOWLEDGE has been increased and greater study has been done, it is STILL full of error, half-truths, missed opportunities and a general lack of SPIRT to glean the REAL truth; and be given REAL MEAT to actually PREPARE for what is coming as an OVERWHELMING SURPRISE as to the manner, method, and reality of it all.

I am SDA as many may know, and this is all just second-hand information we've had SINCE the 1830's and NOT caught up in all this pre-trib nonsense. This is all just ONE small part of the whole picture of MANY things that have been corrupted, overlooked, and just plain desregarded as not PERTINENT to our understanding. For example, in trying to make the case of the dead rising first, the very simple statement was made about the dead "that have already gone to be with the Lord". I have never read ANYWHERE that the dead will be returning with Christ at the "rapture" or Second Coming. The dead are DEAD. They are in their graves. Do these so-called dead who are with the Lord, RETURN to their graves so they can be resurrected at the Second Coming? This brings up the very glossed over subject of going to heaven or hell when you die. THIS is also a central teaching of MOST modern-day churches, even though Jesus made it plain to His disciples that Lazerus was "asleep"; and then had to qualify it by saying that he was dead.

There WAS a special resurrection when Jesus came from the grave, but we do not know who they were nor how many. There is speculation that they may be the "elders" who are in heaven, or that they were from the antidiluvian era before the flood.

Among many in this group, there is still the fallacy that SOMEHOW the last part of the Seventieth week of Daniels being "cut off" and placed at the end of time as the 3 1/2 years of tribulation or that there is a seven-year tribulation or WHATEVER. The Scriptures are plain on this point yet these who claim to have the whole truth cannot see that the 70th week of Daniel was fulfilled by the Disciples themselves at the end of the 70th week by taking the Gospel to the Gentiles. Jesus did not preach to the Gentiles--even going so far as to referring to the Samaritan woman as a "dog" in quoting how the Jews treated the Samaritans and showing TO THE JEWS present that this woman's faith was greater than theirs. The same goes with the Centurian whose faith said "just say the word..." Daniel's prophecy specifically said that the seventy weeks were "determined upon thy people" (the Jews). AFTER the 70th week, was when the Gospel went out to the Gentiles. The WATCHING mentioned has everything to do with the times, seasons, signs, etc. The WATCHING that the scriptures speak about are the paths of our own feet. "Watch that we not be ashamed"...etc. These guys in the video were quick to point out that the word "elect" were falsely shown to be the Jews, yet can turn around and NOT SEE that the determined period WAS for the Jews only. There are dozens of examples like this and we can attribute MOST of them to the disinformation of Satan's agents which many (if not most) of these preachers--even the ones who are disparaging those who were IN those errors. This is what is called "the blind leading the blind".

It is written that CHARITY covereth a multitude of sins. Of these who are referred to, the LAW has no power over them. It is HEART PREPARATION that the people need. We can get it all right THEOLOGICALLY, and still miss the boat. I know lots of people who have it all down pat. They keep the law, eat right, tithe regularly, know all the signs to look for, and tell others of Jesus (if there is not too much danger to themselves), but they are devoid of the Holy Spirit and know not that they are "wretched, poor, blind, naked..." I am heartened by those here who have seen what truth is presented in the video, for there are many who have the "whole truth" and shut out any light that may be seeking entrance into their darkened lives, "lest they be led astray". Even in our OWN literature, there are statements WARNING US of the incredible darkness that would seek to overpower us just before the Day of the Lord. WE who are doing the MOST to warn the world are the OBJECTS of Satan's wrath and MULTITUDES of evil angels are sent to darken our path, yet so many believe that God would not allow it and that there was NO WAY that Satan could shut out their view. How shocked they will be when they discover (hopefully not too late), that they have been in darkness that is perfectly arranged to block their view of "present truth."

This video warns to NOT rely on commentaries and books on what the Bible teaches, yet they, themselves are who they are talking about. The world does not need more self-assured fast-talking hucksters. A pastor once asked our group what we are looking for in a pastor. My answer was simple, "I don't want to see YOU. I want to see Jesus."
The TRUTH is stranger than FICTION.
Neim-Ya'shar

United States
12/28/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
pastors in the video are liars about the elect as ametter of fact mine elect is for whom?

Isa 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect,
I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

These are Old Testament prophecies, out of the references in the New Testament, the elect being referred to regarding the Jewish people occurs twice out of about 20 times.

The elect are all believers my friend
 Quoting: Drummy 29358702

You better drum up something else the father change not this is the whole promise of messih the redeem his people then the other nations.. to the hebrew first then the greek
The Way of Enoch

User ID: 733824
Puerto Rico
12/28/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The basic issue with any interpretation of major prophetic events is not understanding the major key: the Feasts of YHVH given as a perpetual observance to His people.

YHVH gave us the feasts as instruction and rehearsal of His plan. In this subject, we must start with the Exodus. Egypt or Mitzraim meaning bondage. The story shows a people in bondage to the Pharaoh (the AC or world power). Two witnesses are sent to tell the Pharaoh to let His people go. The plagues come upon the Egyptians, but do not harm the Hebrews. The Hebrews (martyrs) are attacked by the Egyptians. At the end of the plagues, the Angel of Death comes for wrath. The blood of the lamb protects them. THEN, they are gathered to go and Succot in the wilderness (millennium) waiting to go into the promise land.

It is identical to the coming end times. But this time there is a greater spiritual component of it. The bible says that the second Exodus will be greater than the first - making the direct connection of the two.

By studying the feasts, one can have much better ground for understanding prophesy. The last three feast really give insight to what will go down.
 Quoting: Let us reason 20621784

clappa
Those who do not learn from history are forced to repeat it - George Santayana; Those who pretend it never happened embrace repeating it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31030948
New Zealand
12/28/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no special tribulation period coming (we are in it now)

and no special rapture--just a calling to judgment for the responsible (those that are baptised)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1489404
United States
12/28/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOOOOOOD VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
banana2
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who ever gave me karma thank you but there will be a rapture it will just be after the tribulation
 Quoting: OhlongJohnson

tribulation.......a time of great hardship

This will begin at the midpoint of Daniel's 70th week. The man of evil, false prophet, and their followers will begin a severe persecution of first the Jews....and then the Gentile believers in Christ.

This will go on for approx. two years until God cuts it short (ends it).....otherwise no flesh would be saved.

Then the whole world will go dark for an unspecified period of time (6th Seal).

Then the 144,000 of Israel will be sealed from harm and the Gentile Christians will be caught up by angels.

Then God's wrath....the 7th Seal......lasting approx. one to two years......the final section of Daniel's 70th week.

There is no 7 Year "Tribulation Period" defined as such in Scripture......nor 3.5 year "Great Tribulation Period."

These are man made additions to Scripture and should not be used.

They will result in major errors in translating certain Scriptures that contain the word: tribulation.

By assigning 3.5 years or 7.0 years to it......you will come to incorrect conclusions.

tribulation.....time of great trouble......that's it.....the length is not specified.

A Great Tribulation started with the Stoning of Stephen, it has been going on ever since. Since 33 A.D. (or whatever that date was), millions of Christians have been killed for their witness of Jesus the Christ. Tens of Millions, maybe hundreds of millions. Only God is capable of keeping track of how many. And these untold millions have been being killed for somewhere around 2012-33 = 1,979 years. If this is not a Great Tribulation then what is?

(Mar 13:18-19 KJV) And pray ye [the disciples and Apostles on Mt Olivet speaking with Jesus] that your flight be not in the winter. (19) For in those days [of flight] shall be affliction [gk: thlipsis G2347, tribulation (among other meanings)], such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time [as of 33 A.D. of so], neither shall be.

Not from the beginning of the creation, Remember the Flood of Noah and its affliction... that preceded the Wrath of God in bringing the Flood of Noah. Eight survived... only Eight. That pre-flood affliction upon the Righteous is answered by the Wrath of God in bringing in the Flood itself.

And Jesus is saying that tribulation, that affliction, he was speaking about to those disciples and Apostles on Mt. Olivet was going to be even greater affliction upon the righteous than even what those righteous ones back before the Flood of Noah had endured. The evil of man upon man.

We are still in that self-same tribulation and affliction. Its been around 1,970 years worth of affliction and untold millions have already died in it by being put to death, and untold numbers yet to come for untold years to come.

Everyone one of those disciples, every one of those Apostles went through a great tribulation and many of them were killed... such as Christians are still being killed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 7 vials in Re:16 is the great tribulation and it takes 3 1/2 hours.

Re:18:8:
Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,
death,
and mourning,
and famine;
and she shall be utterly burned with fire:
for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Re:16:18:
And there were voices,
and thunders,
and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake,
such as was not since men were upon the earth,
so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Re:16:19:
And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Re:16:20:
And every island fled away,
and the mountains were not found.
Re:16:21:
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Zep:1:18:
Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath;
but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy:
for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zec:14:7:
But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD,
not day,
nor night:
but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
 Quoting: MHz

"The 7 vials in Re:16 is the great tribulation and it takes 3 1/2 hours." NO! That, the 7 Vials, is the start of the Wrath of God. Tribulation is the wrath of Satan.

The "great white thone" and the casting into the "lake of fire" is the end of the Wrath of God.
Neim-Ya'shar

United States
12/28/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOOOOOOD VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489404

very good video been warning you guys about the JN darbys and the fake jews in christianity.But, look at the pastors very crafty and seminary trained I know them I am around them went to couple classes with friends of mine just to sit in and observe.That was just a scratch on the surface there is more truth to be accepted by you in the future and you will remeber I told you so.

sheeplebah

Pastors in the video are liars about the elect as a matter of fact mine elect is shown in the OT and who they are! The elect in the new testament is reference to whom the father called MINE ELECT from the prophets.

Do not be fooled folk that is replacement theology the bringing of the elect from the 4 corners of the earth are the 12 tribes of Israel and they will be sealed in the head like in revelation shows you. Long ago the prophets heard from God so he will speak in the first person about the elect as mine elect this is key to understand

In the new testament the apostles were teaching from the holy writings of these men so they referred to GOD'S elect AS "THE ELECT" THEY COULD NOT SAY MINE ELECT!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS THERE WAS ANOTHER GREAT MULTITUDE AFTER THE 144000 IN REVELATION WELL THAT IS YOU TRUE BELIEVERS

The other believers of all nations will be changed in the twinkling of an eye also and will get caught to join the lord in the air to fight the wicked

The 12 tribes Israel
DEUTORONOMY CHAPTER 7
6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

NMNHN

Isa 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect
, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Tts 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283850
United States
12/28/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rapture takes place at the 6th seal

And Revelation 6 and Matthew 24 go hand and hand.
Neim-Ya'shar

United States
12/28/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rapture takes place at the 6th seal

And Revelation 6 and Matthew 24 go hand and hand.
 Quoting: Etrn9T

yes you got it and the sequence of events will unfold
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ, OR WATCH, OR HEAR, FROM ANY MAN OR WOMAN. READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF! KEEP GODS COMMANDMENTS (LOVE HIM AND OTHERS) AND TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING 100% OF THE TIME. PRAY FOR THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND LET GOD REVEAL THEM.

I found deception in that video like with anything else. You will get 75, maybe 85 percent truth even from Satan but the ultimate goal is to trick you. Watch out!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31001340

It is one thing to share your own studies or even another's studies.

HOWEVER:

As Paul instructed Timothy

2nd Tim 2:15-17 (KJV) "Study to shew thyself (yourself) approved of God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they [these babblings] will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word [of the babblings] will eat as doth a canker... "

Do your own studies, your own work, stop copying each others homework and not like cheaters would do.

Stand before God.. in your studies... share with others, but it is God that approves of your work or disapproves of your work.

Do you own home work.

And how would you know that God has in fact (if at all) approved of your work? Search the scriptures and discover the answer to that one.

Do you own homework.
The Lighthouse

User ID: 25648174
Canada
12/28/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
12/28/2012 04:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting..
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Simply put... if you don't believe in the pre-trib you WILL be left behind
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1581136

Contrast the above with this:

(Rom 10:1 KJV) Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

(Rom 10:2 KJV) For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

(Rom 10:3 KJV) For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

(Rom 10:4 KJV) For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

(Rom 10:5 KJV) For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

(Rom 10:6 KJV) But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

(Rom 10:7 KJV) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

(Rom 10:8 KJV) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

(Rom 10:9 KJV) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

(Rom 10:10 KJV) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

(Rom 10:11 KJV) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

(Rom 10:12 KJV) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

(Rom 10:13 KJV) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the Rapture takes place after the Tribulation, who exactly repopulates the planet after Jesus sets up His earthly kingdom? Oops, didn't think about that! The Resurrection from the dead doesn't happen until the 1,000-year kingdom ends, so the only bodies available for the earthly kingdom must be the tribulation survivors, and then only those who accept Christ as their savior. The Rapture happens sometime before the Day of Wrath (i.e. before the second half of the 7-year Tribulation).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30930407

Two Resurrections and One Gathering Together.

The Two Resurrections:

1.) The Resurrection of the Just.
2.) The Resurrection of the Unjust.

Also there is somewhere in there the Gathering Together.

No where is that word "Rapture" even found in the English translations (at least not many of them). So, I was, "Why not just use the term found in the English as in 'a gathering together' as in Matthew or in 2n Thess 2:1-10? Why even use the term "Rapture".. the Doctrine of the Rapture is but a derived doctrine, a particular line of derivation and understanding and then given a name, "The Rapture".

Just use the term "The Gathering Together" or "The Gathering Together Unto The Lord In The air". An cut out all the gobble-dee gook.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30957157
United States
12/28/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
No thank you.

GLP