Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the reincarnation of IsIs...
and the dance goes on and on
 Quoting: Michael_

It's a dance?....yeah I suppose so...maybe lol

hf
 Quoting: 12 30782892

well it's just that so many claim to be a god or goddess of some sort or an incarnation of, with no way of proving it.
There is alot here on GLP, but also out in the real world, so many claiming to be something else than themselves.

it's just funny that if we have the fortune of having so many divine beings down here, and yet nothing really happens, everything is the same, there is no change, I wonder why.

this whole deity business seems more to be a sort of idol/celebrity phenomenon, getting a crowd and fame and not really doing anything different than any other person down here.

seems more humane than divine, no offence
this was not directed at you OP, more a general observation.
I heard the call (OP)
User ID: 30782892
United States
12/27/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

well it's just that so many claim to be a god or goddess of some sort, with no way of proving it.
There is alot here on GLP, but also out in the real world, so many claiming to be something else than themselves.

it's just funny that if we have the fortune of having so many divine beings down here, and nothing really happens, everything is the same, there is no change, I wonder why.

this whole deity business seems more to be a sort of idol/celebrity phenomenon, getting a crowd and fame and not really doing anything different than any other person down here.

I'm not claiming to be a goddess or WOS or any of that. I said I am connected to her spirit...um if you read my first post i put it down in that one.

I have no proof so you are right in that sense Michael...I can only go by my heart. I have kept this inside for years. Not allowed for some reason to bring up till now. I knew then was not the right time. Now is the time to shine. To not be scared and speak from your heart. IsIs is special to me...what can I say to your post other than I am not in this for any type of fame. I think it would be horrible to have to live like they do... I am human living a divine experience through the ancient spirits. I am connected to them...they call...I listen.

hf
Perseus7

User ID: 29317919
United States
12/27/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

% null post
well it's just that so many claim to be a god or goddess of some sort or an incarnation of, with no way of proving it.

it's just funny that if we have the fortune of having so many divine beings down here, and yet nothing really happens, everything is the same, there is no change, I wonder why.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Because only 1 is actually fighting for mankind. Only 1 understands the Tree of Life, only 1 knows how to fight the Beast, only 1 has Solomon's ring, only 1 could even remotely be related to Alexander the Great as some claim this person is, only 1 has a bday and name that are 777, only 1 has the name MAN as the meaning of his first name.

Thread: Good Morning, Love GoD. Miracles do happen.
~
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/27/2012 01:42 PM
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
More to Michael (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
More will happen when the true ones stand up. Where are they? Not on this thread. I guess they still must be trying to figure it out...or maybe they already have it figured out and are afraid to speak out like I am doing. I don't know what is going on with the others...but I know they are out there...

hf
and here comes Perseus (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Because only 1 is actually fighting for mankind. Only 1 understands the Tree of Life and only 1 knows how to fight the Beast.

~
 Quoting: Perseus7

Well hello again Mr. 7 chuckle you do have passion I will say that for these subjects lol

hf
Perseus7

United States
12/27/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
More will happen when the true o%nes stand up. Wher%e are they?%%%% with the others..%.but I know they are out there...

hf
 Quoting: M%ore t%o M%ic%h%a%e%l 30782892

%you fail, you can't do what you want to do ever.%

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/27/2012 01:41 PM
Diamonds (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
More will happen when the true ones stand up. Where are they? Not on this thread. I guess they still must be trying to figure it out...or maybe they already have it figured out and are afraid to speak out like I am doing. I don't know what is going on with the others...but I know they are out there...

hf
 Quoting: More to Michael 30782892

%you fail, you can't do what you want to do ever.%

So shine bright tonight...were beautiful like diamonds in the sky music

You have no say...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
12/27/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know you feel a strong connection, it wasn't directed at you, sorry if it felt that way, you know I would never do that.

It was directed at "the same old dance"
gaah
there is truth in some of the knowledge and sensing out there, but so much BS aswell, covering most of the bits of truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30949259
Denmark
Report Abusive Post
fuck it...I will put it out to you like this...

Ancient spirit resides in this body...

Have lived multiple lifetimes...only to experience the divine connection to the source after much suffering...but I am not done by any means...

Let my voice be finally heard through all of the chaos and noise on this fucking website at times! There are others...I will know them... It is a time to show your true selves. I just don't know what else to say but it is time to shine and truly look within to who you are. I was afraid...I'm not now. Thanks to a post I just read on a certain thread ;) IsIs is not my name...but I have a strong mind connection to the spirit. I won't respond to the negative ones...I just had to say this outloud :)

hf
 Quoting: Ancient Spirit 30782892

Then you and I need to speak.

~.+

but you dont have the balls to speak in glp chat lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
Report Abusive Post
Who is, " is is ? "
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14577918

Uncle of ReRe and PooPoo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
12/27/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%​
Because only 1 is actually fighting for mankind. Only 1 understands the Tree of Life, only 1 knows how to fight the Beast, only 1 has Solomon's ring, only 1 could even remotely be related to Alexander the Great as some claim this person is, only 1 has a bday and name that are 777, only 1 has the name MAN as the meaning of his first name.

~

sorry P7
you just seem so fake to me :/ and I don't even know why.
I don't know you in person, Im sure you are a good guy, but all of your posts just rub me the wrong way.

nothing personal :/ wish I didn't feel that way
I understand :) (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know you feel a strong connection, it wasn't directed at you, sorry if it felt that way, you know I would never do that.

It was directed at "the same old dance"
gaah
there is truth in some of the knowledge and sensing out there, but so much BS aswell, covering most of the bits of truth.

Understading between us ;) Its always been that way Michael. Your heart is pure...I completely understand what you are saying. I won't ever deny your voice on this subject or doubt what you feel in your heart.

hf
andreidita

User ID: 1550417
Romania
12/27/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

well it's just that so many claim to be a god or goddess of some sort, with no way of proving it.

it's just funny that if we have the fortune of having so many divine beings down here, and nothing really happens, everything is the same, there is no change, I wonder why.

I'm not claiming to be a goddess or WOS or any of that. I said I am connected to her spirit...um if you read my first post i put it down in that one.

I have no proof so you are right in that sense Michael...I can only go by my heart. I have kept this inside for years. Not allowed for some reason to bring up till now. I knew then was not the right time. Now is the time to shine. To not be scared and speak from your heart. IsIs is special to me...what can I say to your post other than I am not in this for any type of fame. I think it would be horrible to have to live like they do... I am human living a divine experience through the ancient spirits. I am connected to them...they call...I listen.

hf
 Quoting: I heard the call 30782892

in such matters proof for outward mind it is impossible even for one's own, so much more impossible for another's.
but in terms of heart proof is different. it is woven through syncronicities and can be communicated to alike kindled hearts.

if you are connected to the spirit of the mother of the world in a counscious way and you are born in a female body this is great news indeed.

i am born in a male body this time but i have the blood of the rose inside.
i was initiated by Her Presence between the 2 venus transits. i am accustomed to name Her Vesta,
but not the name is what counts

Last Edited by VenusRose on 12/27/2012 01:47 PM
Hello Anhedonic (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is, " is is ? "
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14577918

Uncle of ReRe and PooPoo
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

blink uh ok lmao

hf
Perseus7

United States
12/27/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
%
Run DMC
[link to blogs.discovermagazine.com]

lawl7 lawl7 lawl7

$O7

sik1
%
Balloons

Denmark
12/27/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%​%%

~

sorry P7
I don't know you in person, Im sure you are a good guy, but all of your posts just rub me the wrong way.

Michael join glp chat lets talk, i mean write
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Perseus7

United States
12/27/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%​%%

~

sorry P7

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%Good Luck - Michael ;)%%

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 12/27/2012 01:51 PM
Balloons

Denmark
12/27/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
%
Run DMC
[link to blogs.discovermagazine.com]

lawl7 lawl7 lawl7

$O7

sik1
%

perseus7 join glp chat
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
communication (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf
 Quoting: I heard the call 30782892

in such matters proof for outward mind it is impossible even for one's own, so much more impossible for another's.
but in terms of heart proof is different. it is woven through syncronicities and can be communicated to alike kindled hearts.

if you are connected to the spirit of the mother of the world in a counscious way and you are born in a female body this is great news indeed.

i am born in a male body this time but i have the blood of the rose inside.
i was initiated by Her Presence between the 2 venus transits. i am accustomed to name Her Vesta,
but not the name is what counts
 Quoting: andreidita

Andredita I can't thank you enough for your words hugs I am a female. Blood of the rose inside? Something about the rose triggers me. Always has...hmmm I have to look some things up in a few about that.

I keep concentrating on her new name...but your right what is in a name? Does it really matter. I guess I thought when it came to these matters it did....but know you will know them by thier hearts :) Wow...thank you again...cause your post really helped me today.

rose
mutual feelings (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%​%%%%

~

sorry P7

%Good Luck - Michael ;)%%

Much luck surrounds him...no symbols or words can touch him. You know this and I have to say Michaels words are right on the money. There is that fakeness...this is not to put you down either...

I will say crazy with the symbols though...even though they hold no power on this site over anyone...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23490588
United States
12/27/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Auset was black
aka IsIs (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Auset was black
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23490588

okay and? So I'm not black...sorry...I'm not white though either... I don't know where your going with this lol

hf
andreidita

Romania
12/27/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Andredita I can't thank you enough for your words hugs I am a female. Blood of the rose inside? Something about the rose triggers me. Always has...hmmm I have to look some things up in a few about that.

I keep concentrating on her new name...but your right what is in a name? Does it really matter. I guess I thought when it came to these matters it did....but know you will know them by thier hearts :) Wow...thank you again...cause your post really helped me today.

rose
 Quoting: communication 30782892

then dear sister, a little message for the IsIs inside, so that you shall embody her to the brim:

"A statue of Isis covered by a transparent veil

We revere an essence of the Divine Mother which we can restore to life as we unite within it’s sacred precincts. This is facilitated greatly by our enthusiasm for, our vision of, our alignment with that Divine Mother essence within us. Only as we uncover Her in our midst do we realize why we are here and how we can tap the mystery and the magic of this earthly existence in great abundance and generosity.
We are poised here on the edge between the contemplative and the active worlds. First we are drawn within, to become able to honor what the culture has forgotten and what we ourselves have virtually done away with. A journey, a process, a steep arduous passage is usually involved. We have lost and forgotten so much and we have turned ourselves into ones almost numb to the very treasures we bear within. Just to become at home inside with the Mother in all her cells and tributaries is a very big chunk of what we take on here.
If we ever do merge within the Mother’s light and breath, we will perhaps feel called out with even a greater fervor and passion to the quest. For this is the kind of sacred mystery that wants to become common, open, free, spilled out everywhere. Only as we can be spontaneous and natural in letting the Mother through us will we feel the full circle change of what it means to be at the source right on the strut, in the thick of the marketplace.
This is all about becoming flowing and flexible and fluent in the Mysteries in the midst of life. Yet this requires immersion and deep contemplative responsiveness to the lost chord. Then it demands vibrant expressiveness of it’s soul essence in every dealing on every hand.
She wants to be the sacred ingredient which turns each situation from mundane to inwardly alive. She needs vessels for this, who have an instinct, a feeling, a wise remembrance. If we take her with us, she will take us all the way through."
Artaius

User ID: 30965445
Germany
12/27/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
This coulda been it.
IsIs and AreAre joined together forever.
Coulda been many many little IsAre And AreIs and IsDis?...

sigh
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Spirit (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

rose
 Quoting: communication 30782892

then dear sister, a little message for the IsIs inside, so that you shall embody her to the brim:

"A statue of Isis covered by a transparent veil

We revere an essence of the Divine Mother which we can restore to life as we unite within it’s sacred precincts. This is facilitated greatly by our enthusiasm for, our vision of, our alignment with that Divine Mother essence within us. Only as we uncover Her in our midst do we realize why we are here and how we can tap the mystery and the magic of this earthly existence in great abundance and generosity.
We are poised here on the edge between the contemplative and the active worlds. First we are drawn within, to become able to honor what the culture has forgotten and what we ourselves have virtually done away with. A journey, a process, a steep arduous passage is usually involved. We have lost and forgotten so much and we have turned ourselves into ones almost numb to the very treasures we bear within. Just to become at home inside with the Mother in all her cells and tributaries is a very big chunk of what we take on here.
If we ever do merge within the Mother’s light and breath, we will perhaps feel called out with even a greater fervor and passion to the quest. For this is the kind of sacred mystery that wants to become common, open, free, spilled out everywhere. Only as we can be spontaneous and natural in letting the Mother through us will we feel the full circle change of what it means to be at the source right on the strut, in the thick of the marketplace.
This is all about becoming flowing and flexible and fluent in the Mysteries in the midst of life. Yet this requires immersion and deep contemplative responsiveness to the lost chord. Then it demands vibrant expressiveness of it’s soul essence in every dealing on every hand.
She wants to be the sacred ingredient which turns each situation from mundane to inwardly alive. She needs vessels for this, who have an instinct, a feeling, a wise remembrance. If we take her with us, she will take us all the way through."

I just had to bold the whole post...such wisdom from you thank you again for being apart of this thread/subject...

:smilekiss:

rose
? (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This coulda been it.

sigh
 Quoting: Artaius

1dunno1 I'm not sure could of been I guess.. :)

hf
Artaius

User ID: 30965445
Germany
12/27/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You Scorpio or Aquarius?

This coulda been it.

sigh

hf
 Quoting: ? 30782892

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
andreidita

Romania
12/27/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just had to bold the whole post...such wisdom from you thank you again for being apart of this thread/subject...

rose
 Quoting: Spirit 30782892

just relaying a message from the wisdom of another heart, that seemed to fit well with yours :)

for there is one Heart

hf
The ram (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You Scorpio or Aquarius?

This coulda been it.

sigh

hf
 Quoting: ? 30782892

I am Aries...

goto go for a bit...

hf
One love (OP)
United States
12/27/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

rose
 Quoting: Spirit 30782892

just relaying a message from the wisdom of another heart, that seemed to fit well with yours :)

for there is one Heart

hf

There is ;)

happyheart

hf

GLP