User ID: 25802009
United States
12/27/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I want to join illuminati
That's so silly, OP.

They would eat you alive.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
daisey

User ID: 1478709
United States
12/27/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to prove it by merit and creation. If you are an illuminist, it will be proven by your works in this lifetime. I AM no card carrying Illuminati or secret society anything, but I AM a candidate being watched and I have a long way to go to complete the self work needed to master THYSELF. Once I do that, I AM sure I will be contacted.

In addition, based on my research, NO ONE EVER says they are Illuminati and it isn't until after death that this information is released.

FIAT LUX
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

Did you have to sell your soul?
"On Christ the solid Rock I stand!
All other ground is sinking sand!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29649339
Canada
12/27/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
skull_fing
KANE
User ID: 6238205
United States
12/27/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow this may be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever read. As if an evil dark globalist cabal that controls most of the worlds wealth and resources is just hiring random people from conspiracy theorist web sites lololol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30565777
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
they don't employ anyone from eastern europe, cause they're all so fucking miserable over there
User ID: 1326993
United States
12/27/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You cannot join them, you are born into it, they do not accept outsiders. There is no way to be accepted into the inner circle, you have to be blood. If you want to work for them there are plenty of jobs in the armed forces.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28390356

Sigh.
I wish there was someone that was doing more than guessing. I want to know what the blood collecting ritual is actually about for once and for all, but I guess the answer is that when there are so many people taking advantage there really is no one answer because they all take what they need from it.
 Quoting: Anti Vortex

OK.

It is easier if you have a connection, as with anything.

It is not a matter if you are "born" into The Group, however, previous relationships are important.

Family, however, is important. It provides leverage. The more pressure points an individual has, the better.

Leverage may also include social standing and politics.

Singular skills with big-picture framed morality is of the up-most importance.

Politicians, military commanders, and federal agency commanders are the base of the pyramid. Most employees do not know for whom they work. The ones that do tend to be either plants or a small and highly specialized group of operatives that can self-enforce. This may be said of any powerful and industrialized country.

Politicians: Facilitators to the general population in nations through the initial power of a military and maintained by Federal Agencies.

Military: Offensive forward to others that have not been facilitated in nations so the Politicians may be installed.

Federal Agencies: Defensive forward to the general population in nations so the Politicians may facilitate.

BLOOD:

The blood collection, in the past, was purely symbolic - as is commonly known. What is not known is that the blood collection ritual is/was the very last step for final induction. This is still done for the sake of symbolism, but it has been updated.

Currently, blood types, genotype, hair samples, semen samples, ovum samples, skin samples (throughout the body), nail samples, saliva samples, mucus samples, intestinal samples, lung samples, fingerprints, footprints, palm-prints, facial imaging, eye-prints, dental prints, and finally a bone image are all required. This is done in order to guarantee that an individual will play their correct part within The Group, even if they have decided to cut all ties.

Essentially, the individual is tortured to a physical and mental breaking point, and beyond. This is done to:

1. Complete all requirements of sample.

2. Terrorize the individual to understand what exactly will happen to both them and their family should an order be disobeyed.

3. To drive home the "open secret" nature of The Group.

4. To foster the collective nature of The Group and repress the need for false individuality.

5. To impress upon the individual's masters that they are implicitly trusted.

6. To reinforce amongst The Group that all must go through this, regardless of standing (this is the basis for the bond).

7. To reinforce amongst The Group that all is theatre. There is only the bond and its rules to comply. Nothing else.

8. To vet all hidden information in the life of an individual.

9. To confirm that the vetting process does not contradict previous information initially given.

10. To justifiability eliminate individuals that are deemed unfit.

11. To impress upon the individual the importance of secrecy and the only logical outcome in breaking this rule.

12. To prove to the individual through 8-11 that no secrets may ever be kept from The Group.

As an aside, there is always an extra during initiation. That is to say, initiations are always done within small groups. The terror of watching others before anothers turn cannot be underestimated.

This means that each group requires a "patsy". An individual that has been chosen for their extreme want to belong, but with no connections or singular useful skill. This individual will be eliminated at the end, slowly, by those who have been selected to join The Group in various ways. The prolonged elimination done by a broken group for their own survival at the exacting instructions of their masters is, in modern times, recorded as final leverage. This can be done in a number of different settings, different props, and different physical actions.

A secondary lesson of the "Patsy Elimination" is to show the inherent nature of the bait. The bait, or "patsy", is a common theme of change and control within The Group. It does not matter who or how many there are, but rather that the nature of the bait for the final ends is both justified and rational.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30967471
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
You cannot join them, you are born into it, they do not accept outsiders. There is no way to be accepted into the inner circle, you have to be blood. If you want to work for them there are plenty of jobs in the armed forces.

Sigh.
I wish there was someone that was doing more than guessing. I want to know what the blood collecting ritual is actually about for once and for all, but I guess the answer is that when there are so many people taking advantage there really is no one answer because they all take what they need from it.

OK.

It is not a matter if you are "born" into The Group, however, previous relationships are important.

Family, however, is important. It provides leverage. The more pressure points an individual has, the better.

Politicians, military commanders, and federal agency commanders are the base of the pyramid. Most employees do not know for whom they work. The ones that do tend to be either plants or a small and highly specialized group of operatives that can self-enforce. This may be said of any powerful and industrialized country.

Politicians: Facilitators to the general population in nations through the initial power of a military and maintained by Federal Agencies.

Military: Offensive forward to others that have not been facilitated in nations so the Politicians may be installed.

Federal Agencies: Defensive forward to the general population in nations so the Politicians may facilitate.

BLOOD:

The blood collection, in the past, was purely symbolic - as is commonly known. What is not known is that the blood collection ritual is/was the very last step for final induction. This is still done for the sake of symbolism, but it has been updated.

Currently, blood types, genotype, hair samples, semen samples, ovum samples, skin samples (throughout the body), nail samples, saliva samples, mucus samples, intestinal samples, lung samples, fingerprints, footprints, palm-prints, facial imaging, eye-prints, dental prints, and finally a bone image are all required. This is done in order to guarantee that an individual will play their correct part within The Group, even if they have decided to cut all ties.

Essentially, the individual is tortured to a physical and mental breaking point, and beyond. This is done to:

2. Terrorize the individual to understand what exactly will happen to both them and their family should an order be disobeyed.

4. To foster the collective nature of The Group and repress the need for false individuality.

6. To reinforce amongst The Group that all must go through this, regardless of standing (this is the basis for the bond).

7. To reinforce amongst The Group that all is theatre. There is only the bond and its rules to comply. Nothing else.

9. To confirm that the vetting process does not contradict previous information initially given.

11. To impress upon the individual the importance of secrecy and the only logical outcome in breaking this rule.

12. To prove to the individual through 8-11 that no secrets may ever be kept from The Group.

As an aside, there is always an extra during initiation. That is to say, initiations are always done within small groups. The terror of watching others before anothers turn cannot be underestimated.

This means that each group requires a "patsy". An individual that has been chosen for their extreme want to belong, but with no connections or singular useful skill. This individual will be eliminated at the end, slowly, by those who have been selected to join The Group in various ways. The prolonged elimination done by a broken group for their own survival at the exacting instructions of their masters is, in modern times, recorded as final leverage. This can be done in a number of different settings, different props, and different physical actions.

A secondary lesson of the "Patsy Elimination" is to show the inherent nature of the bait. The bait, or "patsy", is a common theme of change and control within The Group. It does not matter who or how many there are, but rather that the nature of the bait for the final ends is both justified and rational.
 Quoting: 535 1326993

Didn't think I would get a response.

Last step though? Really? God is my sense of order screwed up if that's still accurate.
United States
12/27/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is currently accurate.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is currently accurate.

Dafuq?
DaiSeeDay

User ID: 1157713
United States
12/27/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, just curious as to why u would want to? Into freaky r u? I really do wish you'd change your mind!!! Best a luck to ya!
~~Love Is The Root Of True Happiness~~
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 24885075
United States
12/27/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to prove it by merit and creation. If you are an illuminist, it will be proven by your works in this lifetime. I AM no card carrying Illuminati or secret society anything, but I AM a candidate being watched and I have a long way to go to complete the self work needed to master THYSELF. Once I do that, I AM sure I will be contacted.

In addition, based on my research, NO ONE EVER says they are Illuminati and it isn't until after death that this information is released.

FIAT LUX

Quoting: daisey

No, you have to find it and use it. Have you met your soul yet?
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
12/28/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will kick all yall bitches right in the kid shiter

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Jacked Burton

This may be one of the most intelligent responses I have seen in this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31028024
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look pal I don't know how to tell you this but I sure don't need advice on illuminati from bunch of afro-american rappers.Its not a secret they all sold their soul to devil for fame and fortune.What advise exactly can they give on this matter?How to spend money?Thanx I know that by myself.

Quoting: Jacked Burton
Lada D

User ID: 20712268
United States
12/28/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to join illuminati.

I know that by now they had no interest in my natal chart or activly participated in my life but I would like to join.

I am willing to start in bottom doing some clerk job sorting mail or something for $2000-$3000 a month.

Does anyone know their email adress so I can applay?

Help pls.
 Quoting: Miss_Anonymous

You are already in the Illuminati. When you see that pyramid, you are the bottom layer of bricks.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to join cuz I know they gots lots of knowledge and I was always learning things by myself.It would be nice to be part of official order so they can pass their knowledge to me easier.

And I want the commodity of money that you get by joining such a group of course.
OP, just curious as to why u would want to? Into freaky r u? I really do wish you'd change your mind!!! Best a luck to ya!
 Quoting: DaiSeeDay
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
We all are.hfAs every organization and society needs a structure but I would like to become a part of official order.
I want to join illuminati.

I know that by now they had no interest in my natal chart or activly participated in my life but I would like to join.

I am willing to start in bottom doing some clerk job sorting mail or something for $2000-$3000 a month.

Does anyone know their email adress so I can applay?

Help pls.

You are already in the Illuminati. When you see that pyramid, you are the bottom layer of bricks.
 Quoting: Lada D
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati probably wrote the Bible and we all know vatican is involved too.So all that story with soul are stories for lil kids.How can anyone take your soul?

FIAT LUX

Quoting: daisey

No, you have to find it and use it. Have you met your soul yet?
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you for initiation have to scroll your left foot of trousers or something?

Sigh.

OK.

BLOOD:

Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I not ffraid.By the way Robert heinlain wrote Starship Troopers?I love that book.
That's so silly, OP.

They would eat you alive.
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beast is in Rome?Where?
I would like to be part of Estern Stars actually.hf
join the masons, join a mason lodge near you, they are the illuminati
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3415146

Actually, the Illuminati view the Masons as the "Dogs of the Church" since they mix occultism with religious dogma.
 Quoting: BlueSage 13

horn Masons are the Templars. The ones who make it to the top know who their knighthood answers to. They serve the beast in Rome!

While the Knights of Malta & Columbus are devout Roman Catholic.
 Quoting: Klink 30969563
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

The blood ceremony is actually really tedious and long. Think church but with people trying to make it spookier.
*yawn*
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
666 is number of carbon atom in our bodies which builds DNA and is responsible for visible reality.
Comming to a golden age we will evoluate on cells level I think chips will help us with that proceedure.

Yes mail: [email protected]

The price will be significantly more tho.

Who has the mark of the beast?

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: - 30969563
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21881980
United States
12/28/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to join cuz I know they gots lots of knowledge and I was always learning things by myself.It would be nice to be part of official order so they can pass their knowledge to me easier.

And I want the commodity of money that you get by joining such a group of course.

If you are after knowledge sorry to tell you they don't have it, only delusions and con-fusions appearing as knowledge to the uninitiated.

If you are after money, each monetary unit that you would gain from them would haunt you eternally since its blood stained for all the wrong reasons.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look pal I am from south estern europe duhhh.
And I dont want to go into this argument with you.hf
they don't employ anyone from eastern europe, cause they're all so fucking miserable over there
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30565777
United States
12/28/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

The blood ceremony is actually really tedious and long. Think church but with people trying to make it spookier.
*yawn*

Agreed, but necessary nonetheless.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I am almost positive they have knowledge.
For money you prolly right.hf

If you are after knowledge sorry to tell you they don't have it, only delusions and con-fusions appearing as knowledge to the uninitiated.

If you are after money, each monetary unit that you would gain from them would haunt you eternally since its blood stained for all the wrong reasons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21881980
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/28/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You seem to know so much about all of this.Are you perhaps in some order already?

*yawn*
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

*yawn*

Agreed, but necessary nonetheless.

I was drugged out of my mind for it, so whatever was necessary is lost on me.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You seem to know so much about all of this.Are you perhaps in some order already?

*yawn*

Not everyone that dances the steps ends up in the limelight. Some of us are slackers behind the curtains.

So, as you understand it, the answer is no, I am not.

GLP