Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 598,164
Pageviews Today: 1,067,681Threads Today: 521Posts Today: 8,262
11:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16356492
Australia
12/27/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
I am the AC who posted the vision on the other site.

I did so because I was blanket banned from this site over chritmas, and my first thought was to post it here once it all came flooding back.

I posted it at the other sight because I didnt have any other choice.

The ban was lifted today, so now I have the opportunity for the next two and a half hours,(I have to go somewhere soon) I will answer any questions you might have and give more details of the vision. I am remembering more and more as time passes like a blinder had been lifted from my eyes.

I am free to share and encourge.

I know a lot of you have questions and want further details so feel free to ask away.

Btw before you ask...I will not condemn anyone to hell...nor will I judge anyone..or belittle anyone. I am here to encourage and to strengthen..not frighten and pull down.

I have much truth to tell..and the truth is still the truth even if you dont beleive it.

The time for doctrines and strivings is over.

The world is barrelling headlong now into an abyss...now is the time to encourage eachother and speak light to eachother..not condemnation and darkness.

In the year ahead we will need all the love and light we can glean.

So while the sun still shines...lets make hay.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21072993
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
go for it.

how long did it take for you to type the original message?
Dr. Greenthumb

User ID: 30975124
United States
12/27/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
So were those words EXACTLY what you heard in your dream or did you summarize?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30979200
Australia
12/27/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I havent read anything you have mentioned or at least I havent recognized anything to be yours.

What was your vision, you may have to retell your story.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
also, you should be able to answer this question and give glp a long time puzzle solved.....

who am i ?
Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
12/27/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enjoyed reading it - very uplifting. Thanks flower
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
12/27/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I havent read anything you have mentioned or at least I havent recognized anything to be yours.

What was your vision, you may have to retell your story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30979200

Thread: A Vision/Dream from an AC 28 years ago about to be fulfilled?
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
12/27/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
go for it.

how long did it take for you to type the original message?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21072993

About half an hour straight from memory.

So were those words EXACTLY what you heard in your dream or did you summarize?
 Quoting: Dr. Greenthumb

No they were exact.

Until yesterday I only had a vague recall..like it was a vague dream.

then yesterday it like a neuron pathway was unclogged and I remebered every word and detail which until then I could not access.

It was so vivid I could remeber even the tone of the words...the feelings I felt..everything.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
12/27/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
also, you should be able to answer this question and give glp a long time puzzle solved.....

who am i ?

I am not a prophet so how would I know unless I am told who you are?

Do you know who I am?
Mr. HypGnostic

User ID: 24551490
United States
12/27/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Without a long explanation, what did the vision predict?

When will it occur?
In Lak`ech.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

who am i ?

I am not a prophet so how would I know unless I am told who you are?

Do you know who I am?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16356492

thankyou.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4362299
United States
12/27/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the dream really did mean something, don't you think you'd be living it by now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30393506
United States
12/27/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was very uplifting op, thank you. It seems synchronicity is at play, I have been feeling rather blue and then I came across your uplifting post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16770779
Australia
12/27/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Without a long explanation, what did the vision predict?

When will it occur?
 Quoting: Mr. HypGnostic

The vision didnt "Predict" anything as such.

Just a general timeframe, most of it regarding me personally.

The impression I got from it all..and going by the events in my own life which have taken place with a precision that is way past coincidence, is that my entire life was structured around the need to be ready for the end.

That need to be ready starts today.

So that being the case, and going by the timieframes given the beginning of the last few years...the main event that starts it all rolling is only a few weeks away. Also that it will be a sudden unexpected change.

Like..ww3 suddenly starting..or a massive worldwide quake..or some other world changing event that happens without warning.

But I am not here to dwell on the various dooms. We all know deep down they are inevitable.

What I am here for is to speeak life into the NOW..the present..to lift and encourage and go into more details of the vision itself.

I feel a total OKAY from the Lord to do this..in fact its the entire purpose of my being..to encourage..to explain..to bolster sad spirits and encourage the weakened..to bring joy to the hurting..hope to the hopeless..and love to the hated.
DblTapViper

User ID: 29081231
United States
12/27/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. How does the down fall happen?
2. Who lives and who dies?
3. Which countries are hit hardest?
4. Does Israel survive?
5. Does Iran Survive?
6. How does it start?
7. Why does it end in 2020? (if I got the date right)
8. What happens in 1/15/2020
9. Is Feb 15 the begin date and is the year 2013?

Thank you.
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/27/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the dream really did mean something, don't you think you'd be living it by now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4362299

I HAVE been living it...the trianing part..UNTIL now.

Now begins the actuall APPLICATION..of putting into practice all I have learnt and all I have been prepared through many trials to do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1900987
United States
12/27/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP for sharing your vision. I thought just the descriptions of heaven you shared were amazing. My question, what should we be doing to prepare? I am talking spiritually.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now begins the actuall APPLICATION..of putting into practice all I have learnt and all I have been prepared through many trials to do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16770779

wish you the best of luck, if you need any help just ask!
DblTapViper

United States
12/27/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give us a complete recap. Can you do a cut and paste on the entire posting to give newcomers the background to ask important questions?
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/27/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

What have you learned that would be helpful for us to survive?

Are you the John Conner of the new world?
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4362299
United States
12/27/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

So what's the trigger? What marks the ending of your training in a tangible manner? What will allow you to forgo your earthly bounds to live entirely for a cause and meaning that supercedes all these shallow and menial prospects and "dreams" we have formulated to still play into this "system"? Is this only a personal "nirvana", for you alone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27457756
United States
12/27/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy birthday from a fellow Dec. 27th-er!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/27/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. How does the down fall happen?
2. Who lives and who dies?
3. Which countries are hit hardest?
4. Does Israel survive?
5. Does Iran Survive?
6. How does it start?
7. Why does it end in 2020? (if I got the date right)
8. What happens in 1/15/2020
9. Is Feb 15 the begin date and is the year 2013?

Thank you.
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I am not here as a doom predictor. Nor do I know the details.

If I knew the answers to those questions I still would not give them because knowing the answers does not matter.

WHAT matters is..ARE you ready no MATTER what?

Do you forgive those who hurt you?

DO you love those who hate you?

Are you hurt and need love?

Do you know you ARE loved?

If not...I can tell you that there ois NO ASPECT of your life thats NOT a mistake.

You like to know things..that is good.

But you need to know first WHAT matters..not WHATS going to happen.

WHAT matters is LOVE..you are loved..and your dad..the Lord creator..Jesus..Yeshuah..is very interested in your response..he has some amazing things to tell you.

But before he does...accept his HUGS..he is waiting now with open arms..he has a special gift for you.

All you have to do..is look up..and in..and ask.

He will not let you down.

Then..he may tell you what you want to know.

But if I know Him..he will tell you what you NEED to know..not what you want to know.

And besides..once he has your attention..I dont think knowing those dates and events will be high on your priority list...as you will be far to taken up with LOVING people...because once His love has a foothold in you..you just cant help it.
DblTapViper

United States
12/27/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are there other prophets(gods) other than Jesus all working together or is Jesus it - everyone not believing in Jesus burns in hell?
DblTapViper
Randy725
User ID: 21637446
United States
12/27/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey skippy...not sure if you are a crackhead or if it really happened (not knowing if you were a fucked up 15 year old), but no harm no foul I guess. You didn't write anything bad so you get a pass. Your words are just that. Words.

Share your name. Share your address. Let the flock contact you as you live.

Hiding behind a veil on GLP, LCP or any other message board is downright moronic and would NEVER EVER be done by a sane person with THAT kind of story to tell.

Nice imaginative story...but until you come clean as to who you are, I call

antibs
DblTapViper

United States
12/27/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you lived before? Is reincarnation part of HIS plan?
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/27/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why you?
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/27/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know of others that have been given this gift in the way you have?
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/27/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that you were going to try and kill yourself 3 times and each time you would fail? If yes, why did you try?
DblTapViper
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 29552936
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey skippy...not sure if you are a crackhead or if it really happened (not knowing if you were a fucked up 15 year old), but no harm no foul I guess. You didn't write anything bad so you get a pass. Your words are just that. Words.

Share your name. Share your address. Let the flock contact you as you live.

Hiding behind a veil on GLP, LCP or any other message board is downright moronic and would NEVER EVER be done by a sane person with THAT kind of story to tell.

Nice imaginative story...but until you come clean as to who you are, I call

antibs
 Quoting: Randy725 21637446

I wouldn't normally agree with posts which have a 'trollish' attitude or feel about them, but in this case, I think this post is about right. A name and address, email, youtube account, facebook, IM or some other means of contact would be expected if this message is genuine.
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16604120
Australia
12/27/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP for sharing your vision. I thought just the descriptions of heaven you shared were amazing. My question, what should we be doing to prepare? I am talking spiritually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1900987

THE most important thing..whether you are an athiest..a catholic..a hindu..does not matter WHAT you call yourself..is FIRST and FOREMOST..FORGIVE..and FORGIVE and FORGIVE.

Forgiveness is the very power of the creator...its his blood..its his life..once you allow forgiveness to flow out of you..HE will flow INTO you..and all your questions about WHO he is..he will answer you personally..one on one.

You see..he KNOWS every person personally..HE created each one..with a specific design and reason and personality...and THAT is why he empasised forgiveness above doctrines..above religions and creeds..because forgiveness of others is the START of true life.

Once it has started..all else melts away in a wave of TRUTH..and that TRUTH is the LORD..and that LORD...is LOVE ITSELF..the Lord Creator..the Most high..and he LOVES YOU>>ALL OF YOU.

Its not about "But im a christian" or "Im a catholic" or whatever.

ITS ALL about..CAN you forgive...the unforgivable?

CAN you love the unlovable?

ARE you hurting..in pain..needing love yourself?

Once you forgive...you will naturally LOVE..and ONCE you love..you are on the way to KNOWING the very heart of the Most High.

AND THAT..is all the prepeartion you need.

For those who seek to save their lives..for their OWN lives sake..will lose it.

But those who give of their life..for others..will save theirs....and..many others.

GLP