Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,509
Pageviews Today: 208,805Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,046
02:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Éireann

User ID: 1248663
United States
12/28/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
I havent read anything you have mentioned or at least I havent recognized anything to be yours.

What was your vision, you may have to retell your story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30979200

Thread: A Vision/Dream from an AC 28 years ago about to be fulfilled?
 Quoting: Turtles Voice

So....

What were the predictions? It just ends with the poster seeing God or Jesus. What's supposed to be happening?
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
OP
User ID: 16625530
Australia
12/28/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
OP...also from me, Happy Birthday.
Was it alright to ask about those who commit suicide?
This is a real concern due to the person I know who did that.
 Quoting: Stand!

My mother coimmited suicide.

I know what that sort of pain is like.

But the lord showed me she is home..she did come to know the Lord in the end.

The reason for her death was just plain agony..she could not stand the pain anymore.

Never assume someone who ends it is doomed..for you really dont know their state of mind..or of grace..when it happenned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30992438
United States
12/28/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please..everyone STOP for a moment.

Its turning into a doctrine fight.

Whos side are we on?

The side of RIGHTEOUSNESS..we are all family..Jesus is our lord..and LOVE is his banner over us.

FORGIVENESS is our weapon against the enemy..HUMILITY to eachother should be our NORMAL state..considering others obove us..serving all in LOVE.

PLEASE stop this doctine fight before it plays right into sstans hands.

HE LOVES this sort of thing.

Watching saints puffing themselves up and belittling others all for the right to be right.

ENOUGH!!

STOP LETTING HIM WIN and STOP contantly bringing disrepute on the name of our LORD...if you REALLY LOVE him..STOP NOW!

HE is what matters..HIS LOVE is what counts..and FORGIVNESS..HARD WON through HIS AGONY is all that COUNTS.

LETS NOT trample his sacrifice UNDER our feet in the eyes of the world JUST for the right to be RIGHT!!

The TIME for doctrines is OVER...

The ONLY doctrine that COUNTS..is CHRIST and HIM CRUCIFIED..DIED FOR US!!

IS that not enough?
 Quoting: OP 16625530

OP, if you log on with your account, I would like to pay for your upgrade, for at least a month.

This way you won't get banned.

Plus, more can easily follow you, get helped, and be brought to Christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30992438

I can no longer olog on.

They deleted my account a long time ago.

I tried opening another one back in June but it would not go through.

I took that as a sure sign I am certainly meant to stay unknown...there are certain people who would wish me or my daughters harm.

I must be wise and obey..and STAY unknown.

I respect that. I really respect that actually, since you're remaining obedient to the Lord.
Stand!

User ID: 27950763
Canada
12/28/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 06:05 PM
OP
User ID: 16625530
Australia
12/28/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I havent read anything you have mentioned or at least I havent recognized anything to be yours.

So....

What were the predictions? It just ends with the poster seeing God or Jesus. What's supposed to be happening?
 Quoting: Éireann

Thread: Trippy vision of heaven REPOST...broken into three parts.

try this one.
D D mama
User ID: 30836036
United States
12/28/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEATH CULT Christianity
LIFE is what Yeshua was about. Why focus on death?
He said he came that we might have LIFE and have it more abundantly. He said he would give us ETERNAL life. He said he was here to tell us the Kingdom of Heaven was here and at hand, that the meek would inherit the earth. He spoke of Life and not of death. Wake up you vampiric blood suckers who mimic the dogma of blood and death. God wouldn't empower human sacrifice. This is the lie of the Catholic pagan church. This is the lie you have all taken in and been deceived by and why you focus on Heaven as something when you die and that is why the earth is being trampled down because you fail to see that God is the God of life and not of death.
That is the destroyer who wants you to be deceived so you will give in to death. Death is a lie. Death is an addiction. Life is the gift and it is time to wake up to this and do what needs to be done so that we might have life as Yeshua spoke of.
Dark Stranger, Sir AC
User ID: 3003754
United States
12/28/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"No one will EVER know who you are..until that day..the day I tell all, in front of the vast crowd..your accomplishments. Both yours..and many other warriors who will have done similar to you.

You will recieve your reward then..no sooner."

- the OP(vision)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
12/28/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP how does one become saved?
D D mama
United States
12/28/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
STAND.
I feel for you. I will tell you that you must give this to God and ask that a miracle occurs. It is very hard to be this helpless but I am going through something with my daughter at this time and I can tell you women are being effected in a way I have never seen before. The destroyer knows if the women are taken captive the job is easy. So pray that your sister will come to know God and see the task at hand. But more than that, pray the prayer we were taught to pray. Gods will be done. It does work and be prepared for it to take twists and turns to get there. Hold fast to any true friends and thank God for every blessing in your life at this moment. Thank God for life itself because it is our greatest gift. The deceiver wants to rob kill and destroy. Ask the LIVING GOD to stop that in your family and restore them to wholeness. I ask this for you as we are all family in this world. May you be comforted by Gods presence in your life tonight and feel that peace that comes from understanding that we have power to do what we have control of and we have power to ask God to do for us. I know that is hard. When it comes to family its the toughest. If we can heal our families we can restore the world to the garden that God created and we can do that if that is Gods will. Ask God what the will of the Creator is and then abide in what you are told.
OP
User ID: 17974678
Australia
12/28/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEATH CULT Christianity
LIFE is what Yeshua was about. Why focus on death?
He said he came that we might have LIFE and have it more abundantly. He said he would give us ETERNAL life. He said he was here to tell us the Kingdom of Heaven was here and at hand, that the meek would inherit the earth. He spoke of Life and not of death. Wake up you vampiric blood suckers who mimic the dogma of blood and death. God wouldn't empower human sacrifice. This is the lie of the Catholic pagan church. This is the lie you have all taken in and been deceived by and why you focus on Heaven as something when you die and that is why the earth is being trampled down because you fail to see that God is the God of life and not of death.
That is the destroyer who wants you to be deceived so you will give in to death. Death is a lie. Death is an addiction. Life is the gift and it is time to wake up to this and do what needs to be done so that we might have life as Yeshua spoke of.
 Quoting: D D mama 30836036

Thats what I have been trying to impress upon people..that LIFE is the truth.

Death gets dead in the end.

The second death KILLS death.

There will BE no more death..because it is swalloed up in ultimate victory..and that comes through LIFE..a LIFE lived with forgiveness..mercy..compassion..all the attributes of life itself...who is the LORD..the way the TRUTh and the LIFE.

Death is an illusion...like darkness is. Darkess does not actually exist of itself. Its only seen..where there is no light.

Evil only succeeds where good people do nothing.

the best thing a good person can do if they really want to KNOW life..which IS the Lord.

IS FORGIVE..and the LORD of forgiveness honours this and WILL make himself known to you.

The Lord cannot dwell where unforgiveness resides.

Those who say they cant see the Lord..or have not met him and would like to..

Try this..

Forget about saying a "Prayer" first..thats just religion speaking..

Instead..think of someone you cant stand..someone who has really hurt you..who deserved a really good punch in the head or at least a telling off..there is always someone who has totally peeved you...think hard..let the anger rise..let it build..

Then when its built..and you see it for what it is..let it PAST you...and go to this person who has hurt you and do something GOOD for them..say something nice..wash their car..cheer them up..do the OPPOSITE of what your EMOTIONS want you to do..and all the while..CHOOSE to forgive them.

IF you can do that, you have obeyed the law of forgiveness..and on THAT basis..THEN pray..and ask jesus to reveal himself to you...and you will find that in forgiving that person..that he already did.

try it..IT WORKS..I did it myself..and it DOES work.
Stand!

Canada
12/28/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23290196
United States
12/28/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP Was there a specific event that flipped you?

You mentioned you were one way one day, and then you remembered your vision?

What made such an impression on you?
D D mama
United States
12/28/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Stand. Your sister is afraid. I don't know why or of what but she is. There are really only two emotions according to some. Love and Fear. Hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is. So if someone is indifferent to you then they must be in fear because they are not in the resonance of love. Love isn't always warm and fuzzy either.
Love is rational and takes a lot of courage. It isn't some affectionate display that can be faked. It is constant. It is drawing lines when they need to be drawn and it is putting God first which is a daily challenge. None of us are perfect beings in what we perceive perfection to be because we have all been programmed into a way of thinking that is not at all realistic. God is perfect in a way that we can only accept that to be true. The reality is that God created everything and in that creation the seeds of destruction were also planted. We are helping God to perfect. Perfection could have been created alone but then it would be all over and nothing learned. The Creator seeks to know the Creator. Do we not as made in the image and likeness understand that? Then while you are asking for guidance with your dad and sister, look into who you are and ask God to reveal to you which part of God's creation you are so that you may rejoice in that. I and the Father are ONE. This is what Yeshua said.
It is true. Nothing exists outside of God so in order to really appreciate God's creation we must be able to appreciate our role in it. This isn't about falling in love with yourself. This is about accepting that you have not been taught the truth about who you are. Yeshua brought the message to the world and they covered it up with Death. Look deeper and ask for the truth to be revealed. I think you might then see the perfection unfolding in our lives.
Goat Hunter

User ID: 10428279
United States
12/28/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
THANK YOU !!!
I will. hf

Is there anyway to get your dad a cell phone and have the bill sent to you. Can he be responsible for holing on to it. Does he have access to a computer for a seperate email address that your sis does not know about.

Could you go just once and who cares how mad she get. But bring him a Kindle fire or a phone or something he can communicate directly with you.

Could you involve an inexpensive lawyer for visiting rights or phone call rights. Something that you do not have to interact with your sis?
 Quoting: Goat Hunter

He has a cell phone and never uses it.
I bought him a computer but his email kept getting messed up. I fixed it for him whenever I did visit him in the past but now that I can't go east, my sister refuses to fix it again.
I do not have the airfare nor the hotel costs for a visit East. I always used Airmiles for my visits east but when my sister ordered me not to come after I'd booked my ticket and it all got wasted, my husband won't allow another flight to be booked. I have no income of my own.
My dad lives with her and if I showed up at her door, I'd get promptly turned away. I don't think I can sleep in the streets and Hotels there are above $100 per nightt.
Can't be done.
No lawyer in Ontario is ever cheap, and that would just make both of them mad at me for pushing things.
I'll just have to take a loss on this one and try not to get ulcers worrying about my dad.

I totally understand the financial thing. no guilt. No condemnation. Yes You certainly have tried about everything.

I don't see your sister as a concern right now about how SHE feels or does not feel. But I think you have to live with your decision for the rest of your life after your dad passes. Just make sure you take care of you and think about how you will feel when your dad is gone. Will you be kicking yourself for letting your sister get in the way or will you know in your heart that you did everything you could and rest with it and look forward to seeing your dad again on the other side? You are the only one who can answer that. you have to be able to rest.

I am just concerned for you. You gotta take care of you.
Goat Hunter
Citizenperth

User ID: 31051107
Australia
12/28/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds exactly what the mormons talked about...

< melkezidich priesthood before i left....

i think "i'll" wait and see... no revelations as yet....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/28/2012 09:51 PM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
OP
User ID: 16547947
Australia
12/28/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23290196

Im not sure exactly.

But for the last few months..prticularly since Ausgust I had been racing headling to the end of my rope.

I had realised I was all alone. My family had betrayed me..I lost my Job..had nowhere to live and no money.

Through a series of last minute miracles, I always had something to eat..and just enough money to keep going a bit longer.

I found a place to live at the last second...and there living with a stranger the final lessons in forgiveness were taught.(I could not tell my hurts to this stranger..they didnt want to know..so I had NO outlet and no one to talk to)

I was bubbling with anger..hurt..rage..despair..but all along I just KNEW I was being taken care of. Any need I had was always met somehow at the last second.

I began to look up..I told God..who I was not even sure of..all about it. I screamed..ranted..cried..blubbed..you name it..I told him. I told him all my pain..all my loss..all the agony and despair..and all was quiet...

Ominously still...

Then one day..alsmost giving up I clearly heard the words deep inside..

"As a man sows so shall he reap"

I stood there stunned..the words kept playing over and over..

For two days I pondered those words.

Then it hit me..

I was responsible..ME..I did it..I brought it all on myself. Yes..I had been betrayed and hurt and treated badly. But I also had been a stinker to others. I had made many bad decisions which led ultimatley to my desperate state.

I had to take full responsability...

I spent a week being utterly honest with myself..I listed all my wrongs on a long list. Everything I had done wrong...it was a long list..all my selfishness..all my anger..my laziness..my arrogance..pride..all of it..every thing..every character flaw I could honestly name.

I presented them before God..I held the list up with tears in my eyes and said "See Lord..I know you must be there..read this..my list of charges...you say you forgive..can you forgive me..because I am guilty as charged."

I spent the next ten minutes feeling sorry for myself then..waiting for some "Zap" of divine forgiveness...

Then I heard that still small voice again...

"Unless you forgive others, your heavenly father cannot forgive you"

Well..I was still mad as heck at all the "hurts" I had suffered...it was not easy..and I said..

"But Lord..they were so unjust to me..I know I did things wrong..but many times they were just plain mean even when I was nice to them.."....on went my "rationalizations" for a while..

Then that small gentle voice again..

"Bless them that curse you..do good to them that hate you..for then you will like your father in heaven"

and

"Forgive,,and is shall be forgiven you"

All those bits I had read in the bible..all came flooding back like they were marked in flouropen..NOW they had actual meaning.

In other words..I just had to wear it..

So I made a decision..to just wear it..AND..to willingly forgive them.

I spoke each name out loud with an "I forgive such and such for doing such and such"

But that was not the end of my lesson in character building..

Then came the test..a week before christimas..AS the vision stated so long ago (but I still did not KNOW it was part of the vision at this time).

A week before christimas my brother, whom I had always respected and loved, turned on me. My ex wife turned on me..they all got together in some sort of evil collusion to crush me..I was not allowed to see my brother OR my kids for christimas.

My ex had told a whole lot of outright lies about me to my brother and turned him against me..despite the facts and the proof I had that she was lying about me.

I HAD to forgive them..and WEAR it..and trust the results to God.

I failed..sort of..I did get VERY mad at my brother..said some horrible things to him..but then felt bad about it and apolagised..even as he hung up the phone telling me in no uncertain terms to never talk to him again.

I texted him and apolagised again for getting mad..even though I had GOOD reason to be mad..they were my kids he was keeping me from seeing..he did not have the right to do that.

But..I let it go..prayed for him isntead..still choking inside...

The came xmas day...

I went around to the ex wifes place..expecting the worst christmas ever. My dad was visiting from down south and he was there as well. ALl turned out OK..I saw my kids..for half the day..and then they and the ex went to my brothers house..the very thing I was so mad about.

But it didnt bother me..I felt..a release..free..

The next day I got to spend with my kids and father all day. We had a good time..everything I was fearing was just not there..no one said a bad word to me..all was peaceful.

In that peace I was able to really think about things.

The next day I was sitting on my bed..pondering it all..the events of the last few days. I felt lightheded..free..like a weight had lifted from me. I could forgive..I DID forgive..and I felt forgiven as well..and humbled..very humbled..because I KNEW I just did not deserve it..after what I had done over the years.

Then I jumped onto the computer to see if I was unbanned from here yet..see what was going on in the world and all that.

But I was still banned..

So I went to the other site to see if anything was going down. And there was that thread..about a "Christmas vision"..and as I read some of it..POW..the one I had been trying to remeber all those years ago hit me like a ton of bricks.

I sat there stunned for a while..went outside,,thingking..remembering..and yes..I cried like a baby for a good 20 minutes..I WAS loved..it was not all in vain..I was being trained..and that training meant to NOT KNOW I was being trained. It was like a download..all came flooding back.

I just typed it out..as it came, without a break.

Took me about half an hour.

It all made sense now..all those weird occuurences in my life,,the amazing last minute miracles..the times I should have dies but didnt..the close shaves..the trials..the lessons..all of it..made sense.

So Now I just tell of the lesson learnt..to forgive..to trust the Lord no matter what..to wear the insults of others..to do good to those who hate you..to love the unlovable..to bear up under unjust attck and perecution..to see beyond the moment..to eternities shore..the reason we all live now..is for what we really will be..then.

And this is only the start.

I am gaining more revelation each day..deeper levels of love..mercy..compassion..wisdom.

I am NOT the same man I was a few months ago.

I was an angry hatefilled egotistical unforgiving cold hearted ratbag who thought it was everyone elses fault..when all along..it was mine.

Even the things that were not my fault..I had to wear..as a sign of character..to bear the brunt of injustice..and forgive nonetheless.

If God can change my stubborn, hurt, dark, blame everyone else heart, into a compassionate, wise, forgiving heart of mercy and love..he can change anyone.
Stand!

Canada
12/28/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24908410
United States
12/28/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is not right here...

An over-comer is NOT someone with character! An over-comer is someone who believes and trust in Jesus Christ for their salvation alone. Only by Jesus can we be saved NOT by our "Character," and NOT by our works. We rely on Jesus work on the cross to save us.

1 John 5:4-5
4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

John 3:5-8
...“Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

A little errors mixed in with truth is very dangerous. Everyone read your Bible don't rely on a man! You must TEST everything against the word of God. Discernment, Discernment, Discernment!

(my emphasis in bold)

Peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1202778

There are saints..and then there are saints who are overcomers.

Read the letters in revelation.

He was talking to SAINTS..but he made a clear distiction between those who "Overcome" among them and those who DONT overcome.

I am not mixing lies in at all.

I am speaking plain truth.

A saint that sits around happy to be saved and does nothing..never struggles or battles..never learns to forgive..never learns mercy and always looks down on others is NOT an overcomer..but one instead who has been "Overcome".

In any army you have soldiers..and then you have the SAS.

They are all in the forces..but what is the distiction between an ordinary foot sodier and an SAS soldier?

The SAS soldier has BEATEN the hardcore training course set for them and become OVERCOMERS..the other sodiers..did not.

they are all still soldiers. though.

THAT is what I meant by "Overcomers" and that is also what jesus meant by "Overcomers"..those who went the extra mile..and overcame.

If you are a believer in Jesus Christ then you are a saint and have over-come the world by the blood of the lamb plain and simple!

If I may ask... How do you believe people are saved? What is the Gospel?

In satan's hour of temptation if one can not discern between the True and False Christ, then does John 3:16 still apply?

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Sounds like work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23192461
United States
12/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP....I love reading your thread and I find it very inspiring because I have had many difficulies in my life and in many ways I am bitter about things that have happened to me, but I am learning to forgive and to find peace in my life.

Could you please tell us about future events that you might know about.

Is there things we should be doing like buying survival food..ect?

I hope you keep this thread going for a long time....I know many people like me enjoy it.....and please do not let anyone on here discourage you.....there are many on here that seem to enjoy trying to run people into the ground...if you know what I mean.

God Bless
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23290196

Im not sure exactly.

But for the last few months..prticularly since Ausgust I had been racing headling to the end of my rope.

I had realised I was all alone. My family had betrayed me..I lost my Job..had nowhere to live and no money.

Through a series of last minute miracles, I always had something to eat..and just enough money to keep going a bit longer.

I found a place to live at the last second...and there living with a stranger the final lessons in forgiveness were taught.(I could not tell my hurts to this stranger..they didnt want to know..so I had NO outlet and no one to talk to)

I was bubbling with anger..hurt..rage..despair..but all along I just KNEW I was being taken care of. Any need I had was always met somehow at the last second.

I began to look up..I told God..who I was not even sure of..all about it. I screamed..ranted..cried..blubbed..you name it..I told him. I told him all my pain..all my loss..all the agony and despair..and all was quiet...

Ominously still...

Then one day..alsmost giving up I clearly heard the words deep inside..

"As a man sows so shall he reap"

I stood there stunned..the words kept playing over and over..

For two days I pondered those words.

Then it hit me..

I was responsible..ME..I did it..I brought it all on myself. Yes..I had been betrayed and hurt and treated badly. But I also had been a stinker to others. I had made many bad decisions which led ultimatley to my desperate state.

I had to take full responsability...

I spent a week being utterly honest with myself..I listed all my wrongs on a long list. Everything I had done wrong...it was a long list..all my selfishness..all my anger..my laziness..my arrogance..pride..all of it..every thing..every character flaw I could honestly name.

I presented them before God..I held the list up with tears in my eyes and said "See Lord..I know you must be there..read this..my list of charges...you say you forgive..can you forgive me..because I am guilty as charged."

I spent the next ten minutes feeling sorry for myself then..waiting for some "Zap" of divine forgiveness...

Then I heard that still small voice again...

"Unless you forgive others, your heavenly father cannot forgive you"

Well..I was still mad as heck at all the "hurts" I had suffered...it was not easy..and I said..

"But Lord..they were so unjust to me..I know I did things wrong..but many times they were just plain mean even when I was nice to them.."....on went my "rationalizations" for a while..

Then that small gentle voice again..

"Bless them that curse you..do good to them that hate you..for then you will like your father in heaven"

and

"Forgive,,and is shall be forgiven you"

All those bits I had read in the bible..all came flooding back like they were marked in flouropen..NOW they had actual meaning.

In other words..I just had to wear it..

So I made a decision..to just wear it..AND..to willingly forgive them.

I spoke each name out loud with an "I forgive such and such for doing such and such"

But that was not the end of my lesson in character building..

Then came the test..a week before christimas..AS the vision stated so long ago (but I still did not KNOW it was part of the vision at this time).

A week before christimas my brother, whom I had always respected and loved, turned on me. My ex wife turned on me..they all got together in some sort of evil collusion to crush me..I was not allowed to see my brother OR my kids for christimas.

My ex had told a whole lot of outright lies about me to my brother and turned him against me..despite the facts and the proof I had that she was lying about me.

I HAD to forgive them..and WEAR it..and trust the results to God.

I failed..sort of..I did get VERY mad at my brother..said some horrible things to him..but then felt bad about it and apolagised..even as he hung up the phone telling me in no uncertain terms to never talk to him again.

I texted him and apolagised again for getting mad..even though I had GOOD reason to be mad..they were my kids he was keeping me from seeing..he did not have the right to do that.

But..I let it go..prayed for him isntead..still choking inside...

The came xmas day...

I went around to the ex wifes place..expecting the worst christmas ever. My dad was visiting from down south and he was there as well. ALl turned out OK..I saw my kids..for half the day..and then they and the ex went to my brothers house..the very thing I was so mad about.

But it didnt bother me..I felt..a release..free..

The next day I got to spend with my kids and father all day. We had a good time..everything I was fearing was just not there..no one said a bad word to me..all was peaceful.

In that peace I was able to really think about things.

The next day I was sitting on my bed..pondering it all..the events of the last few days. I felt lightheded..free..like a weight had lifted from me. I could forgive..I DID forgive..and I felt forgiven as well..and humbled..very humbled..because I KNEW I just did not deserve it..after what I had done over the years.

Then I jumped onto the computer to see if I was unbanned from here yet..see what was going on in the world and all that.

But I was still banned..

So I went to the other site to see if anything was going down. And there was that thread..about a "Christmas vision"..and as I read some of it..POW..the one I had been trying to remeber all those years ago hit me like a ton of bricks.

I sat there stunned for a while..went outside,,thingking..remembering..and yes..I cried like a baby for a good 20 minutes..I WAS loved..it was not all in vain..I was being trained..and that training meant to NOT KNOW I was being trained. It was like a download..all came flooding back.

I just typed it out..as it came, without a break.

Took me about half an hour.

It all made sense now..all those weird occuurences in my life,,the amazing last minute miracles..the times I should have dies but didnt..the close shaves..the trials..the lessons..all of it..made sense.

So Now I just tell of the lesson learnt..to forgive..to trust the Lord no matter what..to wear the insults of others..to do good to those who hate you..to love the unlovable..to bear up under unjust attck and perecution..to see beyond the moment..to eternities shore..the reason we all live now..is for what we really will be..then.

And this is only the start.

I am gaining more revelation each day..deeper levels of love..mercy..compassion..wisdom.

I am NOT the same man I was a few months ago.

I was an angry hatefilled egotistical unforgiving cold hearted ratbag who thought it was everyone elses fault..when all along..it was mine.

Even the things that were not my fault..I had to wear..as a sign of character..to bear the brunt of injustice..and forgive nonetheless.

If God can change my stubborn, hurt, dark, blame everyone else heart, into a compassionate, wise, forgiving heart of mercy and love..he can change anyone.
 Quoting: OP 16547947

There is much in your story I can relate to. I'm sure there are others reading who can as well. Thank you for taking the time to share aspects of your private life.

As I read your story a couple of key points jump out at me. One being when you actually listed all your wrongs and another when you spoke out loud your gift of forgiveness.

You took a step of faith believing in both instances that what you were doing would make a difference, and it did.

The phrase you used "to bear the brunt of injustice" really resonated with my spirit.

I have so enjoyed reading this entire thread. I have always known that God existed, never questioned. My sister always told me this was because we had a praying grandmother. I don't really remember her but I have no other explanation as to why it came so easy.

I have experienced the miraculous and heard the Still Small Voice of God and it is truly something to be cherished.

This past year has been especially difficult on an emotional level. When I first read your post I was rivited, like I was SUPPOSED to derive pertinent information from it. And I have.

Many Blessing to you for sharing.

I hope to hear more from you OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31051654
Australia
12/28/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
@OP

This is something I've always wondered when reading Revelation. What is the "sea of glass" you speak of, since it appears so prominently in your vision, surely you must know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30992438
United States
12/28/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you're change is absolutely amazing.

lol, I still remember all your rants in the past.

Amazing change, and I'm really enjoying and benefiting from your posts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649819
United States
12/28/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the revelations coming OP, as you receive fresh insights. I'm not referring to "events," because those will play out for all of us as God wills it, but rather I'm referring to your spiritual insights, which I find most valuable!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
12/29/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something is not right here...

An over-comer is NOT someone with character! An over-comer is someone who believes and trust in Jesus Christ for their salvation alone. Only by Jesus can we be saved NOT by our "Character," and NOT by our works. We rely on Jesus work on the cross to save us.

1 John 5:4-5
4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

John 3:5-8
...“Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

A little errors mixed in with truth is very dangerous. Everyone read your Bible don't rely on a man! You must TEST everything against the word of God. Discernment, Discernment, Discernment!

(my emphasis in bold)

Peace

There are saints..and then there are saints who are overcomers.

Read the letters in revelation.

He was talking to SAINTS..but he made a clear distiction between those who "Overcome" among them and those who DONT overcome.

I am not mixing lies in at all.

I am speaking plain truth.

A saint that sits around happy to be saved and does nothing..never struggles or battles..never learns to forgive..never learns mercy and always looks down on others is NOT an overcomer..but one instead who has been "Overcome".

In any army you have soldiers..and then you have the SAS.

They are all in the forces..but what is the distiction between an ordinary foot sodier and an SAS soldier?

The SAS soldier has BEATEN the hardcore training course set for them and become OVERCOMERS..the other sodiers..did not.

they are all still soldiers. though.

THAT is what I meant by "Overcomers" and that is also what jesus meant by "Overcomers"..those who went the extra mile..and overcame.

If you are a believer in Jesus Christ then you are a saint and have over-come the world by the blood of the lamb plain and simple!

If I may ask... How do you believe people are saved? What is the Gospel?

In satan's hour of temptation if one can not discern between the True and False Christ, then does John 3:16 still apply?

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Sounds like work.
 Quoting: Brogan

Works follow faith no doubt. It still stands that works do not save though. Jesus alone does and once born again the holy spirit is imputed into the believer and it is He who sanctifies and works through us unto good works. We can do NOTHING on our own. Jesus is our everything.

Philippians 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

John 3:16 Still applies. Nothing is negated from God's word.

John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Jesus will lose none of those that are his, we are sealed until the day of redemption.
D D mama
United States
12/29/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, that was the best entry yet in my humble opinion. You put it out there and made it real. Thats the key really. Yeshua set the example of what we are to be. It isn't enough just to believe something. Only by living the example ourselves do we take on the full expression of what he taught.
His life had the most meaning and how he showed us to live. He was saying to us to examine ourselves and get it right. You are doing that and as you are doing that you are growing in the knowledge of why you are here and remembering why you exist. And the best is that you are sharing and reminding others of the truth. Thank you for that. You have helped one of my loved ones to open up to this and its a beginning.
IF I may share with you my situation, just a bit perhaps it will help others and help to support what you are doing. I have a grandson named Yoav. He calls me D D so thats why the name on the thread. I was raising my grandson with my daughter and my son and my second husband. Many things happened in our family and we have been attacked by others who wanted their selfish way and didn't want us to have this family unit. All my life I devoted to my family. I truly went above and beyond the parents of my generation to be as close to my children as possible and to give them the affection I didn't receive from my mom growing up. My daughter had this precious child and brought him to live with me when he was four months old. He lived with me until he was over five years old. She worked full time after he was sixteen months old and we supported her until then. The father of the child left her and didn't pay any support. I hold nothing against him really, he was just not able to be a husband and father.
Yoav was a joy to all of us. He had a naturally loving way about him from the beginning. My daughter said he is an easy to love model and he is sweet hearted. She was right. That was when things were the best she was saying this. Well, many things started happening after my son got in touch with his father. My ex was abusive and controlling and we learned to keep him away from us because there was no way to have a relationship with him. It was either nothing or all just as his mother had been. He never gave up. Sociopathic control freaks don't give up.
My daughter vowed her son would never go near her father who had violated her as a little girl. Thats another story.
Things began to get rough for us after my son contacted his father when he was in a very emotional state one night. From that point on it has been stressful and a struggle. We actually had all moved overseas so we could be away from his grasp. I didn't understand when I was young and met him that when he talked about things like Aleister Crowley that he had been involved in dark stuff. I didn't know who that even was. Well, eventually things got so difficult I had to sell my house and move to another state to find work.
My son had already left to find work bc he wasn't able to and my daughter was just making eight dollars an hour. My client base had dropped and it was all due to the economy.
So we moved to Texas. Life has been very hard here the past two and half years and little by little I have watched my daughter turning into another person. Long story short, she met a guy who had just finished his divorce at the time she was coming out of a break up and this guy is a control freak like her dad. He immediately saw she was vulnerable and got her to move in with him in less than two months. She started pulling away from me as soon as she started seeing him and little by little he had her and I at odds with each other. She has put my grandson through great stress and she refuses to speak with me. She has blocked my calls and she has called the police on me and on her brother. This guy is calling the shots and he got her pregnant in less than five months and they got married in November and her brother and I knew nothing about it. Her father was invited to the wedding and she is now having a relationship with him and nothing to do with me. I can't even begin to tell you the things I gave up for her through the years. And my grandson and I adore each other and she won't let me see him more than ten minutes at a time now and that is only very rarely when I can catch her without the husband. So my friends, I know sorrow and I know pain. I don't understand why this has happened. She won't answer me when I ask. She just told me over a period of months that she was done with me. The only thing I am guilty of is that I spoke the truth to her about herself and she didn't want to hear it. So if I had continue to enable her behavior I might be able to have my grandson where I could see him more. All I can do now is pray and search myself as I have been doing and keep forgiving as you say. It isn't easy at all. I would like to invite everyone on this thread to pray for my little grandson. I have seen her being abusive to him and I have seen the husband as well and he is telling him he has to call him dad and more things that I won't get into. My grandson told me that he cried all the time but he is starting to do better and not cry so much. He misses his family. It isn't me I am upset for, it is that precious child. We have to fix our world with the help of God for the children. Please whoever will let us put prayer requests out here for our loved ones and begin praying for those who need our prayers. My grandson Yoav needs protection and comfort and hope. He needs to be delivered from this situation. I cannot control her or the man she is with but I can pray that God will turn her heart to see what she has done wrong and turn it around or deliver my grandson from their care and into the care of the person who is most concerned for him and who will raise him to know God. My daughter doesn't believe in God really. The guy doesn't seem to have any morals and he has called me an old woman and told me I didn't know who I was messing with when I just tried talking to him about all this. He fears me and so he has made sure she won't be around me. Many people have said that she will be back to me and I pray that is true but I can tell you that I am just trusting God for all this because I could lose my mind over this loss if I didn't have a strong faith. But faith without works is dead. So I will be the first to ask for prayer for my situation. None of us has to feel alone if we have each other to help in prayer. Thank you and God bless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14567874
Germany
12/29/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You, OP!
Éireann

User ID: 31073752
United States
12/29/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

So....

Quoting: Éireann

Thread: Trippy vision of heaven REPOST...broken into three parts.

try this one.

Thank you, OP :)

hf
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Éireann

User ID: 31073752
United States
12/29/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
So I'm not crazy?

Well... I don't know what to say!!! I can't post right now. I can't see through the tears to post.

It's true. All I can say is that it's true. How can two people who've never met see almost the same thing?

..."The second time..I KNEW you would come back because I was the one who created IN you the curiosity and pure stubbornness to GET a full explanation of the facts. You have an inquiring mind..one I created FOR the purpose of your destiny..you will find it very useful in the days ahead..but also..it will also be a hindrance at times..but that's why I gave you a mind like this..to BE an "Overcomer"."
 Quoting: OP

So he does love his "Thomas's" and I'm not an anomaly. My constant questioning of the "facts" is how I was made. How about that??

Last Edited by Eireann on 12/29/2012 06:57 AM
Eireann~

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, that was the best entry yet in my humble opinion. You put it out there and made it real. Thats the key really. Yeshua set the example of what we are to be. It isn't enough just to believe something. Only by living the example ourselves do we take on the full expression of what he taught.
His life had the most meaning and how he showed us to live. He was saying to us to examine ourselves and get it right. You are doing that and as you are doing that you are growing in the knowledge of why you are here and remembering why you exist. And the best is that you are sharing and reminding others of the truth. Thank you for that. You have helped one of my loved ones to open up to this and its a beginning.
IF I may share with you my situation, just a bit perhaps it will help others and help to support what you are doing. I have a grandson named Yoav. He calls me D D so thats why the name on the thread. I was raising my grandson with my daughter and my son and my second husband. Many things happened in our family and we have been attacked by others who wanted their selfish way and didn't want us to have this family unit. All my life I devoted to my family. I truly went above and beyond the parents of my generation to be as close to my children as possible and to give them the affection I didn't receive from my mom growing up. My daughter had this precious child and brought him to live with me when he was four months old. He lived with me until he was over five years old. She worked full time after he was sixteen months old and we supported her until then. The father of the child left her and didn't pay any support. I hold nothing against him really, he was just not able to be a husband and father.
Yoav was a joy to all of us. He had a naturally loving way about him from the beginning. My daughter said he is an easy to love model and he is sweet hearted. She was right. That was when things were the best she was saying this. Well, many things started happening after my son got in touch with his father. My ex was abusive and controlling and we learned to keep him away from us because there was no way to have a relationship with him. It was either nothing or all just as his mother had been. He never gave up. Sociopathic control freaks don't give up.
My daughter vowed her son would never go near her father who had violated her as a little girl. Thats another story.
Things began to get rough for us after my son contacted his father when he was in a very emotional state one night. From that point on it has been stressful and a struggle. We actually had all moved overseas so we could be away from his grasp. I didn't understand when I was young and met him that when he talked about things like Aleister Crowley that he had been involved in dark stuff. I didn't know who that even was. Well, eventually things got so difficult I had to sell my house and move to another state to find work.
My son had already left to find work bc he wasn't able to and my daughter was just making eight dollars an hour. My client base had dropped and it was all due to the economy.
So we moved to Texas. Life has been very hard here the past two and half years and little by little I have watched my daughter turning into another person. Long story short, she met a guy who had just finished his divorce at the time she was coming out of a break up and this guy is a control freak like her dad. He immediately saw she was vulnerable and got her to move in with him in less than two months. She started pulling away from me as soon as she started seeing him and little by little he had her and I at odds with each other. She has put my grandson through great stress and she refuses to speak with me. She has blocked my calls and she has called the police on me and on her brother. This guy is calling the shots and he got her pregnant in less than five months and they got married in November and her brother and I knew nothing about it. Her father was invited to the wedding and she is now having a relationship with him and nothing to do with me. I can't even begin to tell you the things I gave up for her through the years. And my grandson and I adore each other and she won't let me see him more than ten minutes at a time now and that is only very rarely when I can catch her without the husband. So my friends, I know sorrow and I know pain. I don't understand why this has happened. She won't answer me when I ask. She just told me over a period of months that she was done with me. The only thing I am guilty of is that I spoke the truth to her about herself and she didn't want to hear it. So if I had continue to enable her behavior I might be able to have my grandson where I could see him more. All I can do now is pray and search myself as I have been doing and keep forgiving as you say. It isn't easy at all. I would like to invite everyone on this thread to pray for my little grandson. I have seen her being abusive to him and I have seen the husband as well and he is telling him he has to call him dad and more things that I won't get into. My grandson told me that he cried all the time but he is starting to do better and not cry so much. He misses his family. It isn't me I am upset for, it is that precious child. We have to fix our world with the help of God for the children. Please whoever will let us put prayer requests out here for our loved ones and begin praying for those who need our prayers. My grandson Yoav needs protection and comfort and hope. He needs to be delivered from this situation. I cannot control her or the man she is with but I can pray that God will turn her heart to see what she has done wrong and turn it around or deliver my grandson from their care and into the care of the person who is most concerned for him and who will raise him to know God. My daughter doesn't believe in God really. The guy doesn't seem to have any morals and he has called me an old woman and told me I didn't know who I was messing with when I just tried talking to him about all this. He fears me and so he has made sure she won't be around me. Many people have said that she will be back to me and I pray that is true but I can tell you that I am just trusting God for all this because I could lose my mind over this loss if I didn't have a strong faith. But faith without works is dead. So I will be the first to ask for prayer for my situation. None of us has to feel alone if we have each other to help in prayer. Thank you and God bless.
 Quoting: D D mama 30836036

D D

I don't have much time as I have food to prepare for a party later. Just wanted to say I feel for you and what you are going through.

Satan is working overtime to divide families as well as the country.

I understand the depth of your love for your grandson, how old is he?

I would recommend copying your post and placing it in LisaLisa's thread for people who need prayer. I think you will have a better result with brothers and sisters lifting you up on that particular thread.

I will be praying for you.

Blessings
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump ing for interest and encouragement hf

GLP