Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,190 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 867,256
Pageviews Today: 1,543,398Threads Today: 653Posts Today: 11,585
05:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Spiritoftruth111
User ID: 33441012
Australia
02/15/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
OP

I am tired of living in this state of existence.

I live just for the quest of getting money.

This is all I feel I am ; just here to get a job to get money.

I don't have any friends ;

nor a really caring family

It is all just surface for them.

I have a husband and if I didn't have him; I would have left long ago.

This realm is just about getting and attaining money and this is really all.

Give me a word...

I would like to move on to another place that doesn't have anything to do with money.

I think my husband would miss me and this is what holds me here....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32538141

The Op is not heading to heaven because of his pride, ye if follow shall follow him down. Why does thou live to get money, money is of Mammon. Place it not in heart and be willing to give unto others than to take. For they whom take shall be taken from but they whom give shall be given too.

Suicide only sends ye to a worse place, death is not the way out none can leave but by my help for I am the bridge. Many shall seek other paths to salvation and find it leads them to Hell. I am the only way out mankind does not understand what had to occur to save, more has been done by God than people realize. If thou seeks a better place read the threads I have posted and apply it to your life and ye shall have it.

But if ye listen unto false prophets ye shall not gain entry to heaven but be misled by them unto Hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34479014
United States
02/15/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
OP

Give me a word...

I would like to move on to another place that doesn't have anything to do with money.

The Op is not heading to heaven because of his pride, ye if follow shall follow him down. Why does thou live to get money, money is of Mammon. Place it not in heart and be willing to give unto others than to take. For they whom take shall be taken from but they whom give shall be given too.

Suicide only sends ye to a worse place, death is not the way out none can leave but by my help for I am the bridge. Many shall seek other paths to salvation and find it leads them to Hell. I am the only way out mankind does not understand what had to occur to save, more has been done by God than people realize. If thou seeks a better place read the threads I have posted and apply it to your life and ye shall have it.

But if ye listen unto false prophets ye shall not gain entry to heaven but be misled by them unto Hell.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 33441012

You keep talking about yourself as though you think you are Jesus himself.I don't know if OP is a false prophet,but you surely are..imposter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34480713
United States
02/15/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
To SOT who thinks he's Jesus.

I'm here to help you wake up from your delusions before it's too late.

Now Jesus was able to walk on water.

1) If you're Jesus, can you too walk on water? Or perform any other of his miracles, turn water into wine, etc.

Jesus knew information, about people that was impossible to know.

2) So like Jesus, here's a test, do you know my full name?

Jesus could also prophesize with accuracy.

3) So like Jesus, can you give a specific prophecy, on a a specific day?

I'm not talking about fortune cookie generalizations. For example, I feel a hurricane coming around the hurricane season. Or something 'big' coming, in the near future.

The Bible states, Jesus will return in the clouds of heaven.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

4) Did you come in the clouds?

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

There's still time to wake up from your delusions, before it's too late.

Read Revelations 20:10 to find out the fate of the false prophets.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34479014
United States
02/15/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) If you're Jesus, can you too walk on water? Or perform any other of his miracles, turn water into wine, etc.

2) So like Jesus, here's a test, do you know my full name?

I'm not talking about fortune cookie generalizations. For example, I feel a hurricane coming around the hurricane season. Or something 'big' coming, in the near future.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34480713

Exactly...SOT is another crazy religious nutjob that thinks his delusions should be humored by us who live in reality.

Jesus is not on Earth and will not be until his second coming.Be gone SOT you false prophet and blasphemer.
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
02/15/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi,i've only just started reading,but immediatly 2 things jumped out at me,i hear a voice,am called insane and do not care about that.i won't go into what i;ve seen etc,but just silly things like in that world,even the colour is alive,it;s like here is cardboard compared to this other place,also i once dared to ask this voice who he was? he thundered "i am" even i shook,i'm not religious.i've nearly died in several accidents,3 times in last year i've overdosed.i don't want to be here anymore.i asked why on earth he'd even talk to me last night,he said "you love" "you forgive" that was pretty much all.oh,sorry,stupid me,i wanted to ask you what I AM actually means?

Last Edited by lupa14714 on 02/15/2013 05:12 PM
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
lupa14714

United Kingdom
02/15/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, are these meteors the beginning???
 Quoting: Kristina

This year is a year of mourning I shall soon break the seals. The spirits are already at war it will affect the earth the Op is considered by heaven a false prophet, if ye listen unto him will only fall with him. Read revelations. The beginning of end began on the Chinese new year, marked for a reason by the adversary first cometh war in spirit then the physical is impacted, man can not see the unseen but shall see it effects on the world. More events are coming this year be ye prepared and repent.

woman can see the unseen,i've put my photos of gold and white lights playing with my pets,protected me too,but with that comes the abyss,if your not willing to see the truth,don't look,it,s a balance of good and evil,i could easily delete the pics of ghost attacking many people,but later learned they'd robbed,cheated on me etc,i will either show the whole truth or none,but i just get hatefilled devilish karma from saintly christians who feel they have a right to judge me.
church of euthanasia.
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Ryan
User ID: 34491387
Australia
02/15/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

If You serve God out of FEAR because he will burn you alive forever..you are NOT loving HIM..you are only loving yourself..because every word you say..and thing you do..is NOT done out of LOVE for him,,which is what he requires..its done ONLY to save your own backside from the flames.

If that is your main focus and motivation..you have not had a revelation of His grace as yet.

You will though.

Not too long ago..bout three years ago..I too went around screaming out doom and death and torment. I didnt see anyone respond..and those that did..didnt last long. their HEART was not in it because they ONLY "Repented" as an act of self preservation...NOT because they actually LOVED the lord with all the heart and all their soul and all their strength..AS he requires.

If yu are serving God out of fear...you are doing it for the WRONG reason..and GOD KNOWS the heart..he knows if you really LOVE Him.

And he is not a blackmailer..so why keep using blackmail to try to win people?

Thats what the pharisees were so good at. never GOOD news..only BAD.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17104373

You like to twist peoples words, he not saying he serving God out of fear he pointing out that harsh words are used to save souls and that your newager approach is not going to save souls because you dont understand cause have pride. Fact is all those in Heaven even though they Love God also Fear God.

Fear of God is respect of Gods power, those whom don't fear God are with pride and arrogance. the world is evil and mankind shall reap as they have sown, great shall be the mourning in coming years and what ye think is hard that ye been through is nothing to what you will be going through soon.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 33441012

What..you mean the boils and agony and such that you warned about?

Is that Gods way or FORCING me to love him? If I Love God it is because I WANT to because he first Loved me..and poured out His Blood on the cross when I DIDNT deserve it..HIS GRACE..and that He took uppon himself MY punishment that I should have recieved for MY wrongdoings.

But YOU reckon His sacrifice was not enough..that he has to BLACKMAIL people with threats and fear and terror and torture and doom and satanic excruciation..

Well..to be like the God YOU seem to worship..I might go find my self a woman I like..and stalk her and threaten to torture her is she refuses my offer of a date..

Men who do that are sick..but..seeing as YOU want to BE God..or just LIKE Him and use His methods and all..I can imgine you doing that as a way of winning a womans heart.

I feel sorry for you really..you have NO understanding of HIS GRACE..only torture and threats and agony and doom.

ALL WORKS OF DARKNESS!

As for FEAR of God..yes..I fear Him..as in I respect him and Honour Him..but cower and grovel and cringe in TERROR of my wondeful loving Father??

NO WAY!

If MY children cringed in terror and fear every time they were around me..it says something about the kind of ratbag father I am to make em fear and cringe.

But I love my kids and they know it..they RESPECT me yes..but they happilly cavort around me in sheer joy and love of their dad.

And our heavenly father is SO much more of a father that we could ever be.

OH how I cant wait till he shows you this.

I don't think you are listening to what is being said I actually am the Jesus you speak of and have warned you directly for your own good, I have told you what heavens see ye as and others I've spoken too and told ye all reason why you need to repent. You are speaking from pride so devil uses your tongue to twist the intention of the WORD given. Ye do not understand Gods way we look at it from eternity not the moment of time man sees, the greater good always comes first. If people suffering agony on earth saves them from suffering agony forever, we will suffer that those events take place this does not mean we take pleasure in tormenting mankind we just allow it to occur because eternally it is beneficial to their souls.

The boils shall only come upon ye if you don't repent, before that time even arrives for the world mankind shall go through worst time in history, people will have to watch their own children starve to death this is only a small example of what mankind has brought upon them-self, the amount of evil that has occurred throughout all time is enough to open the mouth of Hell and before this world comes to it end it will open into the dimension of man. My focus is on saving the souls from eternal damnation if I have to suffer that karma 'reap as sow' comes back upon the world to do so I will, it is in my power to break the seals which bring forth the end time events and I tell you this soon I will break the seals, the Lion shall overcome all and shall break the seals upon the mount then woe shall come upon all nations and even Israel shall have hardship before being redeemed.

I saith unto ye to repent and let go of your pride it has overtaken ye like weeds.
 Quoting: God 33441012

I think God knows how to write in english properly.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/15/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP

Give me a word...

You keep talking about yourself as though you think you are Jesus himself.I don't know if OP is a false prophet,but you surely are..imposter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34479014

I am He, at judgement ye shall see pray ye repent before that and ask the forgiveness of heavens. Jesus was the earth name but I am much more than that, we lived but we lived before we lived and have other names, but ye must repent in name of Jesus for that is the life lived on earth that began what I am about to finish. It is written that any whom mistake a true prophet a true Christ for false shall bring forth the Wrath upon themselves, for they have fulfilled Isaiah warning of calling good evil and evil good.

Time reveals all things, wait a season and see.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/15/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Due to peoples pride at the judgement I shall say in my person and show ye I was He, none whom has spoken against the Son while in flesh is permitted entry into kingdom of Heaven for it is done also unto the Father for we are ONE. All must repent first and show they are ready and worthy to enter, all times I have spoken while in flesh shall be given in memory to each so they know what condemned them was their own arrogance and pride. I have given people plenty of warning and they have ignored it therefore they tempt God, the warnings shall be fulfilled for the Heavens shall not abide with ye and in tribulations to come ye shall know whom thou offends.

Woe unto the soul whom can not know the difference between Light and Darkness, whom mistakes good for evil and evil for good whom mistakes bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. For it had been better that soul had not been born. Ye shall be given no more pearls for swine crush it underfoot, not understanding the value of what is given. Listen unto false prophets if ye so desire the future shall be mine witness and the Day of the Lord mine revealing, ye shall know ye heeded unto lies and denied the truth.
lupa14714

United Kingdom
02/15/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh,sorry,i didn't realise God was sexist and cannot see when someone speaks the truth,ps.God does not speak how you write.
church of euthanasia.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/15/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can and shall do again, the time is soon upon world that a final witness of miracles shall be given before I leave it to quickly return. Not all at first shall be shown but some things shall be public knowledge.

It has been done and will increase, but ye whom are wicked shall be given no sign, some know I am here but not all shall very few have been shown.

2) So like Jesus, here's a test, do you know my full name?]

Ye shall be given no sign but mine wrath, for wicked shall not tempt the Lord thy God. The Devil saith if ye be Son of God turn this stone to bread, ye are not different than he.

Much has been given and all shall be revealed, man is not to be given all signs for some must come without warning.

I shall come and all eyes shall hear and see me, thou knows not the full book nor the works that needed done before day of Lord. Nor why it is written the Son knows not the day only the Father, the Son is the Father but must become it then end shall come. A eternal round. Behold and in that day it shall be asif the Sun itself has descended upon the earth and earth shall become as a oven when power of Light of God comes upon it separates it elements it good from it bad, whom is worthy to stand in that day whom will not perish in the flames of spirit.

John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Time will reveal all things, realize now risk you take I am whom I said I am the final test for mankind is the truth, ye whom are given much much is expected, more one has opportunity to hear directly from me the more accountability one gains. Some shall condemn themselves by speaking against before the tribulation even is finished. It is all ye whom must repent lest every word of warning I have said comes upon ye all and in day of Lord I refuse ye entry into the Kingdom of Heaven for I and the Father are One, understand that and you will understand the trinity.

I have not come to prove myself to man, but to give them the truth and their final warnings for things I have said shall I soon do but mankind is not aloud to know when but the season has been given. I shall not reveal the month nor the timings to those unworthy only mine prophets which know me shall be given such.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/15/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, are these meteors the beginning???
 Quoting: Kristina

This year is a year of mourning I shall soon break the seals. The spirits are already at war it will affect the earth the Op is considered by heaven a false prophet, if ye listen unto him will only fall with him. Read revelations. The beginning of end began on the Chinese new year, marked for a reason by the adversary first cometh war in spirit then the physical is impacted, man can not see the unseen but shall see it effects on the world. More events are coming this year be ye prepared and repent.

woman can see the unseen,i've put my photos of gold and white lights playing with my pets,protected me too,but with that comes the abyss,if your not willing to see the truth,don't look,it,s a balance of good and evil,i could easily delete the pics of ghost attacking many people,but later learned they'd robbed,cheated on me etc,i will either show the whole truth or none,but i just get hatefilled devilish karma from saintly christians who feel they have a right to judge me.
 Quoting: lupa14714

Mankind cant see the spiritual war that is occurring nor into higher dimensions or lower, those whom are given glimpses is but a glimpse but they hold not the eye to see. gold and white lights is nothing compared to what the true vision of spirit reveals. A time will come however that the brain electrics shall change then man shall see things they could not before.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/15/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

You like to twist peoples words, he not saying he serving God out of fear he pointing out that harsh words are used to save souls and that your newager approach is not going to save souls because you dont understand cause have pride. Fact is all those in Heaven even though they Love God also Fear God.

Fear of God is respect of Gods power, those whom don't fear God are with pride and arrogance. the world is evil and mankind shall reap as they have sown, great shall be the mourning in coming years and what ye think is hard that ye been through is nothing to what you will be going through soon.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 33441012

What..you mean the boils and agony and such that you warned about?

Is that Gods way or FORCING me to love him? If I Love God it is because I WANT to because he first Loved me..and poured out His Blood on the cross when I DIDNT deserve it..HIS GRACE..and that He took uppon himself MY punishment that I should have recieved for MY wrongdoings.

But YOU reckon His sacrifice was not enough..that he has to BLACKMAIL people with threats and fear and terror and torture and doom and satanic excruciation..

Well..to be like the God YOU seem to worship..I might go find my self a woman I like..and stalk her and threaten to torture her is she refuses my offer of a date..

Men who do that are sick..but..seeing as YOU want to BE God..or just LIKE Him and use His methods and all..I can imgine you doing that as a way of winning a womans heart.

I feel sorry for you really..you have NO understanding of HIS GRACE..only torture and threats and agony and doom.

ALL WORKS OF DARKNESS!

As for FEAR of God..yes..I fear Him..as in I respect him and Honour Him..but cower and grovel and cringe in TERROR of my wondeful loving Father??

NO WAY!

If MY children cringed in terror and fear every time they were around me..it says something about the kind of ratbag father I am to make em fear and cringe.

But I love my kids and they know it..they RESPECT me yes..but they happilly cavort around me in sheer joy and love of their dad.

And our heavenly father is SO much more of a father that we could ever be.

OH how I cant wait till he shows you this.

I don't think you are listening to what is being said I actually am the Jesus you speak of and have warned you directly for your own good, I have told you what heavens see ye as and others I've spoken too and told ye all reason why you need to repent. You are speaking from pride so devil uses your tongue to twist the intention of the WORD given. Ye do not understand Gods way we look at it from eternity not the moment of time man sees, the greater good always comes first. If people suffering agony on earth saves them from suffering agony forever, we will suffer that those events take place this does not mean we take pleasure in tormenting mankind we just allow it to occur because eternally it is beneficial to their souls.

The boils shall only come upon ye if you don't repent, before that time even arrives for the world mankind shall go through worst time in history, people will have to watch their own children starve to death this is only a small example of what mankind has brought upon them-self, the amount of evil that has occurred throughout all time is enough to open the mouth of Hell and before this world comes to it end it will open into the dimension of man. My focus is on saving the souls from eternal damnation if I have to suffer that karma 'reap as sow' comes back upon the world to do so I will, it is in my power to break the seals which bring forth the end time events and I tell you this soon I will break the seals, the Lion shall overcome all and shall break the seals upon the mount then woe shall come upon all nations and even Israel shall have hardship before being redeemed.

I saith unto ye to repent and let go of your pride it has overtaken ye like weeds.
 Quoting: God 33441012

I think God knows how to write in english properly.
 Quoting: Ryan 34491387

Considering what ye call English is a corruption by the fallen angels to silent spirit, why would God conform to mans ways? mine words are more than the words written with deeper meaning than the words meaning.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/15/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi,i've only just started reading,but immediatly 2 things jumped out at me,i hear a voice,am called insane and do not care about that.i won't go into what i;ve seen etc,but just silly things like in that world,even the colour is alive,it;s like here is cardboard compared to this other place,also i once dared to ask this voice who he was? he thundered "i am" even i shook,i'm not religious.i've nearly died in several accidents,3 times in last year i've overdosed.i don't want to be here anymore.i asked why on earth he'd even talk to me last night,he said "you love" "you forgive" that was pretty much all.oh,sorry,stupid me,i wanted to ask you what I AM actually means?
 Quoting: lupa14714

Wasn't from God but was from your own mind, God does not speak to those whom try to end their own life's but spirits wanting to deceive ye shall even if to give ye vision of beauty placing it into mind. We are busy doing other things most of what people claim comes from God didn't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34500555
United States
02/15/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP

Give me a word...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34479014

I am He, at judgement ye shall see pray ye repent before that and ask the forgiveness of heavens. Jesus was the earth name but I am much more than that, we lived but we lived before we lived and have other names, but ye must repent in name of Jesus for that is the life lived on earth that began what I am about to finish. It is written that any whom mistake a true prophet a true Christ for false shall bring forth the Wrath upon themselves, for they have fulfilled Isaiah warning of calling good evil and evil good.

Time reveals all things, wait a season and see.

Jesus is currently in heaven on the right hand of Gods throne.

I highly doubt he put in an internet connection so that he can post on a popular conspiracy forum and warn us mortals.

Get the fellas with the white coats and nets,we got another false Christ nutjob on our hands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27915925
United States
02/15/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can and shall do again, the time is soon upon world that a final witness of miracles shall be given before I leave it to quickly return. Not all at first shall be shown but some things shall be public knowledge.

It has been done and will increase, but ye whom are wicked shall be given no sign, some know I am here but not all shall very few have been shown.

2) So like Jesus, here's a test, do you know my full name?]

Ye shall be given no sign but mine wrath, for wicked shall not tempt the Lord thy God. The Devil saith if ye be Son of God turn this stone to bread, ye are not different than he.

Much has been given and all shall be revealed, man is not to be given all signs for some must come without warning.

I shall come and all eyes shall hear and see me, thou knows not the full book nor the works that needed done before day of Lord. Nor why it is written the Son knows not the day only the Father, the Son is the Father but must become it then end shall come. A eternal round. Behold and in that day it shall be asif the Sun itself has descended upon the earth and earth shall become as a oven when power of Light of God comes upon it separates it elements it good from it bad, whom is worthy to stand in that day whom will not perish in the flames of spirit.

John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Time will reveal all things, realize now risk you take I am whom I said I am the final test for mankind is the truth, ye whom are given much much is expected, more one has opportunity to hear directly from me the more accountability one gains. Some shall condemn themselves by speaking against before the tribulation even is finished. It is all ye whom must repent lest every word of warning I have said comes upon ye all and in day of Lord I refuse ye entry into the Kingdom of Heaven for I and the Father are One, understand that and you will understand the trinity.

I have not come to prove myself to man, but to give them the truth and their final warnings for things I have said shall I soon do but mankind is not aloud to know when but the season has been given. I shall not reveal the month nor the timings to those unworthy only mine prophets which know me shall be given such.

I'm warning you for your own good.

If you don't wake up from your delusions, and still think you're Jesus.

When the real Jesus actually returns, and you have to face judgement, again read Revelations 20:10
Stand!

User ID: 27950763
Canada
02/15/2013 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 06:35 PM
Praying for SOT
User ID: 1508995
United States
02/15/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
SOT, and all the other names you're using, we need to settle this once and for all.

I will ask the following questions - and even as our Lord Yeshuah listened carefully to ALL, and answered ALL, ignoring NONE, from prostitutes and lepers, tax collectors and the rich, the spiritually and physically unclean, the Pharisees and the Sanhedrin, the Seekers and the wavering (Nicodemus), and the called and the prodigal children...... The Lord NEVER EVER refused to answer DIRECTLY and with LOVE and in a way that, to use HIS WORDS, a CHILD Could Understand.

Therefore, Proof or Failure #1:
1. You must answer directly, clearly, non-evasively, completely, and in a way a CHILD could understand -- as Yeshua Himself even stopped using parables & SPOKE PLAINLY when the Unlearned, True Seekers (Nicodemus) could not comprehend and even when the Pharisees did not grasp His meaning. Yeshuah IS THE WORD MADE FLESH and THE LORD, THE LORD IS ONE...ONE!!, So the Father, The Son/The WORD, and the Holy Spirit ALL SPEAK PLAINLY SO THAT YOU MUST BECOME AS A ***LITTLE CHILD*** to know Him. Therefore, if you continue to speak in nonsensical ways, or even ways which cause others to REQUEST/ASK you to be PLAIN (Tell you that you do NOT make sense), and you fail to immediately Change your manner of speaking just as The Lord did (look in the Real Word of the Lord), then you FAIL the test from the start because that ALONE proves by the WORD OF THE LORD that you are NOT Him. {Therefore, Answer This - and so a CHILD could understand it.}

# 2. You must agree that The Lord is PERFECT. Perfect in every way and does not make mistakes. Right? Right. No dispute.

Then how coud you possibly be The Lord and make even ONE spelling error or grammatical error, or even typo and STILL be Perfection Itself? YOU CAN'T. It denies the very character and essence of The Lord and there is No excuse. none.

If you absolutely require me to go back and count all the spelling errors, grammatical errors, typos and other mistakes in your posts I will, but actually JUST ONE Proves that you aren't The Lord, PERFECTION Personified. {Therefore, Answer This - and so a CHILD could understand it.}

You cannot. So.... Game Over.

The Lord Yeshuah, the Living Word, says He CHANGES NOT.
He is the SAME - THE SAME! - yesterday, today & forever.

The Lord Yeshuah and our Father Jehovah says He is NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION ....but that SATAN, the Enemy of God & His people, **IS** THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION.

Therefore,
1. The 'Heavenly Language' of The Lord is NOT 'Ye Olde ENGLISH' from the time of King James. That is laughable and it Blasphemes our Lord and Father of all Creation....ALL Creation - not just English-speaking Merry Olde England! If ANY known language is "THE" language of The Lord Almighty it is HEBREW!

{Answer This - and so a CHILD could understand it.}

He is the same yesterday, today and forever:
2. The Lord has always spoken so that ALL who hear Him, hear Him in their NATIVE LANGUAGE.

{ Answer This - and so a CHILD could understand it.}

He is NOT the AUTHOR of CONFUSION:
3. Therefore, The Lord Almighty would NOT, according to His INERRANT LIVING WORD, come to an AMERICAN Website, based on and using TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY ENGLISH, and use ARCHAIC, *****CONFUSING**** (and might I add very poorly done/with many gross errors), NO LONGER USED, Highly Limited and Time & Region specific Language that barely ANY of His precious children will understand. Honestly, if you had typed out individual translations of all the major languages of the world, using all the correct and proper dialects and colloquialisms or every single sentence, THEN, and Only Then, might a FEW have possibly believed you.

{Answer This - and so a CHILD could understand it.}

YOU CANNOT.

I could keep going, but why complicate matters.

Just as we have the terms and parameters for determining Prophecy - whether or not it is from The Lord, or instead from a seducing spirit, the Enemy or the heart/will/mind of a man......we have very CLEAR PARAMETERS for Determining "Who is The Christ"....for in the Last Days many False Christs will arise claiming to be Him....HEED THEM NOT!

SOT....we heed you NOT.

And now I say to the person/s posting as Spirit of Truth, "God", "Jesus" & the like, in The Name of The Lord Almighty, Yeshuah Ben Jehovah, that we pray for your salvation but rebuke your BLASPHEMY against the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and rebuke your further derailment, confusion and lies - in the Name of Yeshuah Jeus you will not post these things again.

May The Lord of all creation have Mercy upon you, opening your eyes to the Truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
After this, we ought to give SOT ONE opportunity to clearly, plainly and concisely answer these points (in modern English, as THE LORD HIMSELF WOULD DO), and if he doesn't, them we must agree to continue to pray for him, but NO LONGER ENGAGE/REFERENCE HIM ON THIS THREAD (or Board, for that matter).

Just like a crazed bully in the schoolyard, this person has deep psychological issues and need for attention that will be sought no matter the consequences, no matter the harm they cause themselves or others. It's a compulsion and engaging in it does nothing but 'feed the monster '.

This person can only be helped through and by the intervention of The Lord Himself. We can help and assist by PRAYING.....NOT by giving them attention.

So, I urge everyone to ignore this person completely - after the one opportunity to respond to this last post, where a Biblical Mirror has been held up to their face - and after that....No More.

SOT (& the numerous other user names...that are so very obvious) will eventually give up when there's no one to antagonize, disrupt and bully.

Pray. Pray often.

But don't engage.
AlmightyGod
Australia
02/16/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
God does not answer to demands of devils seeking to plant the seeds of evil in hearts on others, many sought proof and were not given it even the people whom knew Jesus the most they of his own town he grew up were given no signs when demanded, nor shall ye be given any signs. Many have prayed for signs and been given nothing, many have said if I could see but one sign I would believe, behold many even saw signs and didn't believe and many whom did believe for while turned against us when we were arrested of man for committing no crime.

They whom are mine shall know me just by mine words and the second death shall hold no power over them. Many have claimed to be me but their is only one me, and many more shall claim to be me in future. I answer not to those whom tempt God whom seek proof I shall reveal mine power unto the meek and humble in mine own time not by demands of men.

The Wrath shall be proof enough and that is the only sign I am willing to give the wicked, I need not prove myself to devils those whom see not truth remain in darkness and lies. This medium allows me to speak in my full awareness and not contradict my prophecy of the false Christs. Let the events to come be witness of whom thou offends, may ye all repent and ask forgiveness unto Heavens so ye may avoid the greater condemnation of the Second Death.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then that's it.

You FAIL

YOU FAIL

YOU FAIL

And THE LORD, GOD OF ALL CREATION **** NEVER FAILS****

Everyone here at GLP, I ask you to band together and IGNORE THIS SAD AND DELUDED POOR SINNER.

We all pray for your salvation.

But WE WILL NOW IGNORE YOU AND YOUR NUMEROUS FAKE USER NAMES.

May the ONE Lord Almighty have mercy upon you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31324993
United States
02/16/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
God does not answer to demands of devils seeking to plant the seeds of evil in hearts on others, many sought proof and were not given it even the people whom knew Jesus the most they of his own town he grew up were given no signs when demanded, nor shall ye be given any signs. Many have prayed for signs and been given nothing, many have said if I could see but one sign I would believe, behold many even saw signs and didn't believe and many whom did believe for while turned against us when we were arrested of man for committing no crime.

They whom are mine shall know me just by mine words and the second death shall hold no power over them. Many have claimed to be me but their is only one me, and many more shall claim to be me in future. I answer not to those whom tempt God whom seek proof I shall reveal mine power unto the meek and humble in mine own time not by demands of men.

The Wrath shall be proof enough and that is the only sign I am willing to give the wicked, I need not prove myself to devils those whom see not truth remain in darkness and lies. This medium allows me to speak in my full awareness and not contradict my prophecy of the false Christs. Let the events to come be witness of whom thou offends, may ye all repent and ask forgiveness unto Heavens so ye may avoid the greater condemnation of the Second Death.
 Quoting: AlmightyGod 33441012

I have an urge to warn you one last, and final time.

I'm trying to help you.

If you don't wake up from your delusions, thinking your Jesus.

You will need to answer to the true God and the true Jesus, during judgement.

There's still time for you.

But there's a time, where it'll be too late.

Wake up from your delusions, before it's too late, and before judgement, and you will have to answer to the true God.

I'm here to help you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're so kind but do yourself a favor and go back and count how many times this has been said/put to this sad sack JUST IN THIS THREAD!

It's too far gone.

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for this poor person but do NOT engage. It just feeds the entity, the monster, the delusion that has taken over their mind.

Pray for them....

BUT IGNORE THEM FROM NOW ON or it will never end and they won't get the help they so desperately require. <3
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 34512540
China
02/16/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I submit this,

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
and SOT, you are , for you are not The Holy Spirit, YAHshua/Jesus and definitely not Father. Of course we should warn all of the coming return of our Lord, but are you soul winning or a stumbling block?
SOT i have exposed you before in the past on GLP, and you keep refining your patter, other believers/children of the Lord have warned you now in love, Father will deal with you, please repent, and refrain from claiming you are The Christ, you are not, if you are a genuine believer then you are but a part of His body with/in Him.

OP, i also interested in your faith, is it as a mustard seed grown, will the wicked be ashes under our feet, that the foolish may be saved? What is your take of fellowship and praise, and will you pray for me please, that i may be a holy instrument along with you and all the brethren called, amen YAHshua/Jesus
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/16/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I submit this,

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
and SOT, you are , for you are not The Holy Spirit, YAHshua/Jesus and definitely not Father. Of course we should warn all of the coming return of our Lord, but are you soul winning or a stumbling block?
SOT i have exposed you before in the past on GLP, and you keep refining your patter, other believers/children of the Lord have warned you now in love, Father will deal with you, please repent, and refrain from claiming you are The Christ, you are not, if you are a genuine believer then you are but a part of His body with/in Him.

OP, i also interested in your faith, is it as a mustard seed grown, will the wicked be ashes under our feet, that the foolish may be saved? What is your take of fellowship and praise, and will you pray for me please, that i may be a holy instrument along with you and all the brethren called, amen YAHshua/Jesus
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 34512540

In day of judgement all shall see know then when ye ask to enter I shall say I know ye not for ye rejected when I offered ye the WORD of God. Woe unto those whom can not see the Light before them for know this when the Sun darkens I have left man for man has rejected God, but I shall return and in time I am gone the Devil shall have full power over the earth for mine protection shall be gone for a time.

Ye forgot the rest of that scripture for it is specific, this does not mean I wouldn't be here myself it meant their would be many claiming to be me so you couldn't discern who is who. Those whom are numbered as the first fruits shall know me before I leave and the second death shall hold no power over them. Time reveals all, I saith again that people need to repent for what they have been doing and saying.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/16/2013 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then that's it.

You FAIL

YOU FAIL

YOU FAIL

And THE LORD, GOD OF ALL CREATION **** NEVER FAILS****

Everyone here at GLP, I ask you to band together and IGNORE THIS SAD AND DELUDED POOR SINNER.

We all pray for your salvation.

But WE WILL NOW IGNORE YOU AND YOUR NUMEROUS FAKE USER NAMES.

May the ONE Lord Almighty have mercy upon you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508995

Behold if I was to answer ye I would have failed, for it is in contradiction to what I have said to mankind before, that no sign shall be given unto the wicked, nor shall God prove himself and they whom would tempt the Lord shall have the Lords wrath placed upon them.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/16/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm trying to help you.

Wake up from your delusions, before it's too late, and before judgement, and you will have to answer to the true God.

I'm here to help you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31324993

I give ye warning they whom can not know the Light when light has given them the truth shall not be welcome in the millennium to come but shall fall and be taken by the adversary and remain in torments of underworld until the final seal is broken.

Oh ye wicked and selfish generation how much longer must I tolerate ye, behold I saith unto ye that the cup which was taken for eons shall be given back and woe unto the sinner whom remaineth in filthy garments. All shall reap as they have sown.

Repent ye whom are overtaken by serpents before thine own words come back upon ye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16859882
Australia
02/16/2013 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm trying to help you.

I'm here to help you.

I give ye warning they whom can not know the Light when light has given them the truth shall not be welcome in the millennium to come but shall fall and be taken by the adversary and remain in torments of underworld until the final seal is broken.

Oh ye wicked and selfish generation how much longer must I tolerate ye, behold I saith unto ye that the cup which was taken for eons shall be given back and woe unto the sinner whom remaineth in filthy garments. All shall reap as they have sown.

Repent ye whom are overtaken by serpents before thine own words come back upon ye.

If anyone needs to be worried about being overtaken by anything sot its you.

Now you devil inhabiting this person..I command in the name of Yeshuah that you depart now and never return. Set this person free from your binds. I declare sot forgiven and cleansed and free and whole and declare freedom to the mind and body and spirit.

I also decree total forgiveness of all past wrongs in the name of Yeshuah.

SOT..you are FREE..all you have to do is reach out and accept it.

Its now up to you.

DO you want freedom and peace?

Yes..I know you are a troll too..I know all about you sot..you are role playing and so caught up in it now, you have become what you pretended to be in your mind.

its over now..you are free and whole and FORGIVEN.

You can put the keyboard down now..and you dont have to fear..the Lord loves you..he has forgiven you..IF you will but accept it.

I have declared you FREE..just accept it.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/16/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm trying to help you.

I'm here to help you.

Now you devil inhabiting this person..I command in the name of Yeshuah that you depart now and never return. Set this person free from your binds. I declare sot forgiven and cleansed and free and whole and declare freedom to the mind and body and spirit.

Its now up to you.

Yes..I know you are a troll too..I know all about you sot..you are role playing and so caught up in it now, you have become what you pretended to be in your mind.

You can put the keyboard down now..and you dont have to fear..the Lord loves you..he has forgiven you..IF you will but accept it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16859882

A day shall come ye shall know I was telling the truth and in that day ye shall tremble for ye shall not find thine-self counted as mine sheep. For how be it a sheep knows not it Shepard, behold I come for those whom are mine. The title Christian does not promise salvation, ye must be of a specific spirit condition so ye are on correct path, otherwise in eyes of God ye be a hypocrite and counted with the wicked.

Woe unto ye thou has repeatedly tempted the Lord and insulted the good spirit, knoweth this that consequences shall come upon ye in near future. Many shall be refused entry into Heaven at first for they were not found worthy, they must prove themselves, ye would be lucky to even be counted as those to remain in the Millennium.

The days are coming that this evil world shall reap it reward and great shall be the consequences thrust upon mankind, for from the beginning of time until end their has been no other world in all mine creations that has committed so much evil. Mankind shall be punished for God will leave them and any protection given of God and blessings shall be taken with us, woe unto the nations of mankind in those days for ye have chosen evil and evil shall rule ye with great wrath shall it rule ye. And I shall suffer it for time that the Devil has full power over the earth even those whom speak in mine name, and this shall be mankind's final test and they whom endure and overcome whom come out of the tribulation clean shall inherit mine kingdom in it time appointed.

I saith again to repent before every word that has been spoken is fulfilled. The serpent has many mouths he speaks through, ye being one of them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31324993
United States
02/16/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm trying to help you.

I'm here to help you.

Its now up to you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16859882

A day shall come ye shall know I was telling the truth and in that day ye shall tremble for ye shall not find thine-self counted as mine sheep. For how be it a sheep knows not it Shepard, behold I come for those whom are mine. The title Christian does not promise salvation, ye must be of a specific spirit condition so ye are on correct path, otherwise in eyes of God ye be a hypocrite and counted with the wicked.

Woe unto ye thou has repeatedly tempted the Lord and insulted the good spirit, knoweth this that consequences shall come upon ye in near future. Many shall be refused entry into Heaven at first for they were not found worthy, they must prove themselves, ye would be lucky to even be counted as those to remain in the Millennium.

The days are coming that this evil world shall reap it reward and great shall be the consequences thrust upon mankind, for from the beginning of time until end their has been no other world in all mine creations that has committed so much evil. Mankind shall be punished for God will leave them and any protection given of God and blessings shall be taken with us, woe unto the nations of mankind in those days for ye have chosen evil and evil shall rule ye with great wrath shall it rule ye. And I shall suffer it for time that the Devil has full power over the earth even those whom speak in mine name, and this shall be mankind's final test and they whom endure and overcome whom come out of the tribulation clean shall inherit mine kingdom in it time appointed.

I saith again to repent before every word that has been spoken is fulfilled. The serpent has many mouths he speaks through, ye being one of them.

You were hurt really bad in life. You went through something really difficult and painful.

You never processed these feelings and hurt.

Therefore as a psychological defense, to shield yourself from re-visiting the pain, and finding a meaning for them.

You created this persona.

Revisit, and heal this past pain.

This will help free you from this delusion.

You don't need to create this persona, to feel unique and special. To God and Jesus, you already are unique and special, and that's what truly matters, not what man thinks of you.

God and Jesus, still wants you to come to him.

2 Peter 3:9 ...He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Revisist your past pain, and let God help heal this.

GLP