Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,349 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 608,034
Pageviews Today: 1,026,174Threads Today: 342Posts Today: 6,424
11:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31324993
United States
02/18/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
With anyone who claims to have a vision, I believe in general we should be highly cautious, about whether to immediately believe, and also importantly, disbelieve.

With that said, taking all factors into account. I do feel, OP is genuine.

I noticed his pasts posts. Although he may have rubbed people the wrong way, I noticed he has been very blunt, direct, and honest.

Also, he's not the only one who had these experiences.

Anyways, the vision, is very inspiring. The change in OP, is absolutely amazing.

Something that really stood out to me, is some of the details in his vision, such as the lights shining into the homes, which is part of the design and architecture itself.

There was a man, that also had supernatural experience with Jesus. He made an important point, which I believe applies to OP's vision as well. He stated, whether you believe or disbelieve, it's not important, but at least, let my experience direct and lead you to Bible scriptures.

Thanks again OP, I've been checking this thread almost daily. I find you advice, many times are universal. So even if you're giving advice to an individual, it's often applicable to many many others.

If you get any other messages, such as the recent one you mentioned with Syria and the Pope, I hope you keep us updated.

God Bless
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
Any thoughts on the new pope, or on obama visiting Jerusalem, 6 days before passover just like Jesus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8407446

Yes actually..but only what Lord yeshuah warned me about directly.

I can speculate..but what he TOLD me three days ago was this..

I was awoken at 4:44 in the morning with the words "SYRIA..TREACHERY...BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE"

Now..I dont know whats going on over there nor did I know Obama was going to jerusalem..I tend not to watch the news and stuff because it can cloud and ifluence what the lord tells me direct.

Well..thats what he told me direct..so make of it what you will...you know more about the details of this visit than me.

But something to do with Syria..and a betrayal and treachery..someone is working underhanded..aometing will happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16859882

Just speculation.

With Syria, we're essentially supporting the 'rebels' who are composed primarily of Sunni Muslims. These Muslims, are already attacking and killing Christians in Syria.

So there's a good chance in the future, that these 'rebels' we're supporting will definitely betray us, in the future.

So why are we doing this?

Again speculation.

Iran, a primarily Shia Muslim nation, are allied with Syria, and Assad who's an Alawite Muslim (this is a branch of Islam, that's closely related to the Shias).

There's of course a saying, an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sunni Muslims hate Shia Muslims, and vice versa.

Now, both Sunni and Shia Muslims hate Christians, and the US.

So regardless of which side you support, you're still supporting an enemy that despises you.

So the Syria situation to me, is almost like the show survivor.

You may temporarily ally with an enemy, to take out someone. But once this common enemy is gone, you then eventually have to turn against each other.
ParadigmShift

User ID: 31231991
United States
02/18/2013 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP...it's me again with another question. For several years I have had disaster-related dreams, mainly earthquakes and floods. Are these warnings from God? And if so, why have they suddenly stopped? Because the time is upon us? Thanks as always!
 Quoting: Kristina

Yes..the time IS here.

This is the time to BE ready..no longer GET ready but BE ready.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18724961

I apologize if you've already said this...I've only had 3 hours sleep...but is anyone going to survive this? I have so many questions and would love to talk with you more on a more personal basis. If I set up a special email account, could I correspond with you that way?

Doesn't matter who survives Kristina, prolly be better to be taken in initial events. We are all own loan after all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16514651
United States
02/18/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
This started great but the bible quoting has lost me.

Love to you all, bye bye.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22621726

So, you like the words of men, but the Word of God
annoys you?
You are in terrible trouble, and it sounds like
you don't even know it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21057428
United States
02/18/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
His name is Jonnathan and he has a mental illness.
Go easy on him. He has these episodes regularly but in general he is a nice guy.
Bruce
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539517

Oh ok...that makes sense now. Thank you for explaining. God bless.

hf
Stand!

User ID: 27950763
Canada
02/18/2013 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 06:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know what's sad and more than a bit ironic? No matter
whether you're Shiite, Sunni, or whether you are Arab, Israeli,
American, Russian, etc,..we are ALL of the SAME ancestry!!!
Adam and Eve!! Every one of us are related to them.
These wars and this hatred and distrust of each other over
race, religion, cultural differences is ridiculous.
We are all human beings with inherent value and infinitely
loved.
Rumor has it that we are also capable of being intelligent..so
WHY can't we love and accept one another? In the end,
we're going to have to learn to do that anyway! I'm all for expedience
here. :-)
 Quoting: Stand!

Regarding Muslims, I believe the hate and intolerance is a core part of their very religion Islam.

Quran 9:29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued (Jizya is the money that non-Muslims must pay to their Muslim overlords in a pure Islamic state).

Now around, if not over 90% of Muslims are either Sunnis or Shias. Both read and believe both the Quran and Hadiths. And from a couple of hadiths:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177: "Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."
Stand!

Canada
02/18/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 06:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34692931
Australia
02/18/2013 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP...it's me again with another question. For several years I have had disaster-related dreams, mainly earthquakes and floods. Are these warnings from God? And if so, why have they suddenly stopped? Because the time is upon us? Thanks as always!

Yes..the time IS here.

I apologize if you've already said this...I've only had 3 hours sleep...but is anyone going to survive this? I have so many questions and would love to talk with you more on a more personal basis. If I set up a special email account, could I correspond with you that way?

I will say this..there will be a LOT of death. But not enough to significantly lower the worlds population.

Cant harvest what is not there.

It will take a few more years for the world population to shrink significantly.

But at the outset there will be a SHOCK..a sudden "Cull"...and it will wake everyone up..when they realise just how EASILY it could have been them...how FRAGILE their life really is..regardless of their station in live.

The meteorite I told everyone about earlier that hit Russia was but an example of how this will happen.

Out of nowhere..sudden..unexpected and unseen...THATS how it will happen..at random..on a day like any other.

So take what hapenned in russia as a small warning...people will be in great fear..not KNOWING if it could be THEM next..and NO government to help or warn.

The sea and the oceans..roaring..impact after impact..NO one will know where "Safe" is.

The event I was told about..COULD BE the meteors..it could be something else..or it could be ALL of it combined.

But I only see the results of it..not the actual event itself.
walt

User ID: 34693778
South Africa
02/18/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
And do you have any idea of the time-frame?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/18/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
And do you have any idea of the time-frame?
 Quoting: walt

As far as I can tell..its THIS YEAR..around the middle somewhere. Anywhere from April to October.

I dont get dates and if I did I would not post them.

Gotta watch out for date setting.

Why?

Because there will be so MANY disaters one upon another that it will seem like ALL the dates are the "One"..it wont matter..it will be spread out over a period..like we are seeing since Mid janurary..but only MUCH WORSE..and more frequent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34687897
Argentina
Report Abusive Post

Yes..the time IS here.

I will say this..there will be a LOT of death. But not enough to significantly lower the worlds population.

But at the outset there will be a SHOCK..a sudden "Cull"...and it will wake everyone up..when they realise just how EASILY it could have been them...how FRAGILE their life really is..regardless of their station in live.

The meteorite I told everyone about earlier that hit Russia was but an example of how this will happen.

Out of nowhere..sudden..unexpected and unseen...THATS how it will happen..at random..on a day like any other.

So take what hapenned in russia as a small warning...people will be in great fear..not KNOWING if it could be THEM next..and NO government to help or warn.

The sea and the oceans..roaring..impact after impact..NO one will know where "Safe" is.

The event I was told about..COULD BE the meteors..it could be something else..or it could be ALL of it combined.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34692931

2 more months to complete fail, as usual.

And counting.
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
Report Abusive Post

Yes..the time IS here.

And counting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34687897

I mean, 10 ;)
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/18/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

And counting.

I mean, 10 ;)

Its NOT failing at all..its already STARTED.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649819
United States
02/18/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed. The meteors were the "warning shot over the bow," so to speak. The main action arrives shortly...
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
02/18/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed. The meteors were the "warning shot over the bow," so to speak. The main action arrives shortly...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28649819

Show me where the OP predicted the falling of meteorites BEFORE the russian event.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649819
United States
02/18/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28649819

Show me where the OP predicted the falling of meteorites BEFORE the russian event.

It is my opinion that this is GOD's warning shot. The OP is expecting a Big Event, and so am I, and in a similar timeframe. His perception of what it might be may or may not agree with mine, but when *IT* happens it's likely we'll agree that this is IT.

That is all I am saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16698448
Australia
02/18/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS is the very HEART of the message..and my mission..and the mission of many others he is calling in right now.

The harvest comes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34691404
United States
02/18/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, your vision was one of the many things that moved me to come back to God after a year and a half of falling out of a relationship with Him. Your description and compassion displayed through these posts is what being a true child of God is all about. You have been honest and still empathetic in your advice. Thank you. I do have a serious question though...

If you have done any reading in the "me tel u" thread, the entity channeled predicted some events that are coming true this year. In your vision, was there anything about there being a "fusing" of our timeline with another? I absolutely do not trust channeled beings, but this one claimed it was of God and has predicted some events that are coming into reality. It gave a fairly stern warning that those who would not make the shift in the timeline would have to go back to the year 0000. I know this sounds like something one who believes in God should not worry about, but I was just wondering if there was any mention in your vision about anything of this nature. Anyway, regardless of what happens, hopefully we will all be returning home soon with many turning back to God. God bless you and all who are reading this, with much love!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/18/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, your vision was one of the many things that moved me to come back to God after a year and a half of falling out of a relationship with Him. Your description and compassion displayed through these posts is what being a true child of God is all about. You have been honest and still empathetic in your advice. Thank you. I do have a serious question though...

If you have done any reading in the "me tel u" thread, the entity channeled predicted some events that are coming true this year. In your vision, was there anything about there being a "fusing" of our timeline with another? I absolutely do not trust channeled beings, but this one claimed it was of God and has predicted some events that are coming into reality. It gave a fairly stern warning that those who would not make the shift in the timeline would have to go back to the year 0000. I know this sounds like something one who believes in God should not worry about, but I was just wondering if there was any mention in your vision about anything of this nature. Anyway, regardless of what happens, hopefully we will all be returning home soon with many turning back to God. God bless you and all who are reading this, with much love!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34691404

You are right NOT to trust anything channeled. Its always truth and lies mixed up.

Just trust in the Lord..ignore ANY voice that is NOT is.

Even if they get something RIGHT now and then...if they are NOT saying it in the Lord YESHUAHS name..and encouraging and LOVING people and bringing them BACK to the Lord WITH love..forget it..they are sidetracking ya.

If they use threats and fear and arrogance and blackmail..and are all snide and rude and insulting..Ignore them too because they dont know yeshuah..if they did..they would be speaking HIS words..not satans.

There is only two sides..light..or dark.

You can tell it bu its fruit..regardless of the words..look at the attitude BEHIND the words.

And also..his sheep..KNOW his voice..and will respond..those who are NOT his sheep..will NOT respond.

Watch again this clip.

Vision of the valley

And this one..just for you..

He still loves you.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34691404
United States
02/18/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Totally. The fact that you pulled a verse from John 10 just confirms from God that I need not be concerned with this entity. John 10 flashed in my dream a few weeks ago when I was having doubts about this new found relationship with God. I hadn't read the bible since grade school at that point and went online to read the passage. Absolutely, 100% faith in God now.

People if you are reading this and haven't come home to God, Jesus Christ, please try. I know how it can be incredibly unnerving having all these people on this site begging you to ask God into your heart, but it is so out of love. Life is simply worth living when you let God in. OP thanks for your courteous and quick response. God bless!

Just another confirmation if anyone cares to read... I was praying one night and asking God our Father, Jesus Christ if I was doing what I was supposed to be doing in my life. I saw the letters "C A N" from a pair of jeans hanging in the closet and immediately thought of Cain and Abel. I typed in Cain and Abel on google and pulled up Genesis 4 where the first verse that was shown to me was:

"6 Then the Lord said to Cain, 'Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.'"

It may seem like just me looking for what I wanted to hear, but it was no coincidence, but God speaks in unique ways to each of us. He doesn't want to send you to a lake of fire or burn in hell or whatever. He just wants you to come to know him. That's all.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/18/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Totally. The fact that you pulled a verse from John 10 just confirms from God that I need not be concerned with this entity. John 10 flashed in my dream a few weeks ago when I was having doubts about this new found relationship with God. I hadn't read the bible since grade school at that point and went online to read the passage. Absolutely, 100% faith in God now.

People if you are reading this and haven't come home to God, Jesus Christ, please try. I know how it can be incredibly unnerving having all these people on this site begging you to ask God into your heart, but it is so out of love. Life is simply worth living when you let God in. OP thanks for your courteous and quick response. God bless!

Just another confirmation if anyone cares to read... I was praying one night and asking God our Father, Jesus Christ if I was doing what I was supposed to be doing in my life. I saw the letters "C A N" from a pair of jeans hanging in the closet and immediately thought of Cain and Abel. I typed in Cain and Abel on google and pulled up Genesis 4 where the first verse that was shown to me was:

"6 Then the Lord said to Cain, 'Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.'"

It may seem like just me looking for what I wanted to hear, but it was no coincidence, but God speaks in unique ways to each of us. He doesn't want to send you to a lake of fire or burn in hell or whatever. He just wants you to come to know him. That's all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34691404

EXACTLY!!

Bird with broken wing

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23856281
United States
02/18/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, let's hear how Jesus preached to the lost.
I was going to go through all four gospels, but
I didn't have to go beyond the fifth chapter of Matthew.
You may not like it, but Jesus USED VINEGAR on the lost
FIRST, NOT HONEY.
You are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG to think that you can do it
better than Jesus did.
The old time preachers had the humility to KNOW they
couldn't improve on Jesus.

Matthew 1
7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees
come to his baptism, he said unto them,
O GENERATION OF VIPERS,
who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves,
We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you,
that God is able of these stones
to raise up children unto Abraham.

10 And now also the axe is laid unto the
root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth
not forth good fruit is hewn down, and
CAST INTO THE FIRE.

Matthew 5
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness
shall exceed the righteousness of the
scribes and Pharisees,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time,
Thou shalt not kill;
and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca,
shall be in danger of the council:
but WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY, THOU FOOL,
SHALL BE IN DANGER OF HELLFIRE

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out,
and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee
that one of thy members should perish,
AND NOT THAT THY WHOLE BODY SHOULD BE CAST INTO HELL.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34387830

He was talking to the RELIGIOUS PHARISEES when he called them vipers...the ones who USED VINEGAR to control the people with fear and threats..like you are...NOT the people in general..CONTEXT!

THEn he turned to the people to WARN them NOT to follow the example OF the religious ones or they TOO would share their fate.

READ it again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17104373

You have blinders on that only the Holy Spirit
can remove.
Read Jesus warnings to the seven churches.
He came down like a ton of bricks on them, and
sounded like a "fire and brimstome" preacher.

You may think that misleading people about the
true nature of God may make Him more "palatable"
to those who don't care for a Judgmental God,
but you are creating a false christ, and leading
people straight to hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
02/18/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
YEP Always the religious !

He was talking to the RELIGIOUS PHARISEES when he called them vipers...the ones who USED VINEGAR to control the people with fear and threats..like you are...NOT the people in general..CONTEXT!

THEn he turned to the people to WARN them NOT to follow the example OF the religious ones or they TOO would share their fate.

READ it again.
Spiritoftruth111
User ID: 33441012
Australia
02/19/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK, let's hear how Jesus preached to the lost.
I was going to go through all four gospels, but
I didn't have to go beyond the fifth chapter of Matthew.
You may not like it, but Jesus USED VINEGAR on the lost
FIRST, NOT HONEY.
You are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG to think that you can do it
better than Jesus did.
The old time preachers had the humility to KNOW they
couldn't improve on Jesus.

Matthew 1
7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees
come to his baptism, he said unto them,
O GENERATION OF VIPERS,
who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves,
We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you,
that God is able of these stones
to raise up children unto Abraham.

10 And now also the axe is laid unto the
root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth
not forth good fruit is hewn down, and
CAST INTO THE FIRE.

Matthew 5
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness
shall exceed the righteousness of the
scribes and Pharisees,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time,
Thou shalt not kill;
and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca,
shall be in danger of the council:
but WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY, THOU FOOL,
SHALL BE IN DANGER OF HELLFIRE

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out,

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34387830

READ it again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17104373

You have blinders on that only the Holy Spirit
can remove.
Read Jesus warnings to the seven churches.
He came down like a ton of bricks on them, and
sounded like a "fire and brimstome" preacher.

You may think that misleading people about the
true nature of God may make Him more "palatable"
to those who don't care for a Judgmental God,
but you are creating a false christ, and leading
people straight to hell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23856281

Ye are correct Justice is part of God the harsh truth which comes from the spirit of truth which is Gods true spirit is hard for many to hear. They shall know in the day of judgement that God Himself spoke to them and people mocked insulted and spoke against. For I truly am He.
Stand!

Canada
02/19/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 06:49 PM
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/19/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, good grief! Get over it!
GOD is BOTH warm and loving AND the ultimate judge of us all...not one OR the other.
Just for the record?
No matter what we say or do, God reads our hearts, knows us inside and out and thus, he is able to judge us.
No one on this Earth can do that.
No one but God.
Let's leave it to Him, shall we?
Oh, by the way, I don't think God minds us letting others know that He loves all of us. Just say in' :-)

I can and have been doing it and shall do it even more, do you think I will not do the miracles again I once did, that I will not restore mine gospel to the Seven Churches spoken. Some I shall give witness too in power and blessed are they worthy to see but their shall be signs given public later. I shall only wait one more season before it begins, I have bare this cup long enough it shall be given back to the nations. All must repent for all fall short.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18137766
Australia
02/19/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
GOD is BOTH warm and loving AND the ultimate judge of us all...not one OR the other.
Just for the record?
No matter what we say or do, God reads our hearts, knows us inside and out and thus, he is able to judge us.
No one but God.
Oh, by the way, I don't think God minds us letting others know that He loves all of us. Just say in' :-)

I can and have been doing it and shall do it even more, do you think I will not do the miracles again I once did, that I will not restore mine gospel to the Seven Churches spoken. Some I shall give witness too in power and blessed are they worthy to see but their shall be signs given public later. I shall only wait one more season before it begins, I have bare this cup long enough it shall be given back to the nations. All must repent for all fall short.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 33441012

GET over it Jhonno.
You are NOT God OK.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22621726
Australia
02/19/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This started great but the bible quoting has lost me.

Love to you all, bye bye.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22621726

So, you like the words of men, but the Word of God
annoys you?
You are in terrible trouble, and it sounds like
you don't even know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16514651

If you trust the word of books that were written by MEN that is your prerogative.
Our truth is in our hearts that comes from a higher place, whatever you want to call that.

Where has trusting the word of "holy" books gotten us so far?

Time to look within, it's been there all along.

peace
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/19/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just for the record?
No one but God.

Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 33441012

GET over it Jhonno.
You are NOT God OK.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18137766

All whom saith I am not God have the devil speaking through them, time reveals all things ye shall one day know the truth, repent all has spoken against before the woes come upon ye. It had been better thou had never spoken to me for the accountability is greater for all those given the WORD.

Know that I know not bruce he got mine name from the declaration I gave the world in which I did sign mine human name which in translation means Gift from God 'For God gave his only begotten Son' but this is coded and done for a reason for a time we did not want the world to know we are God, we sought to see if they would reject us if were seen as a Son. Ye acts like he is someone I know personally this is not true he knows not me and he is the one whom is mentally unstable and those whom have seen his postings would agree.

GLP