Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 608,135
Pageviews Today: 1,054,063Threads Today: 437Posts Today: 7,379
12:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Stand!

User ID: 27950763
Canada
12/27/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 05:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17629110
Australia
12/27/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
Thank you for sharing OP, i have not read anything you wrote until a few moments ago but I have one question which I feel compelled to ask you, something that I have struggled with as someone who believes in Yeshua in discerning the answer to:

I've been a 'prepper' for some time now because I strongly believe the world will shift into a period of tribulation within my lifetime - I have felt this in my heart for my whole life in an unexplainable way... But during these dark times when I am with my family, and am threatened with violence or death, would Yeshua want me to protect my family from violence and danger by any means at my disposal? Taking another life in defense even? I have a difficult time thinking about martyring myself and my family, even though I do understand and know that this life on earth is only temporary. But on the other hand did not Yeshua himself martyr himself? Thanks in advance OP, I feel truth in what you are speaking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1292637

I am glad you asked this.

It comes down to the individual..on what your actual "Mission" will be in the times ahead.

Another way to think of it is this..(because everyones situation will be different)

Evil flourishes because good men do nothing.

If you saw a child getting beaten and abused..and you had a sword or a gun handy...would you stand by and watch..because "killing" is a sin..or would you defend the innocent,,uphold justice,,and do what you KNOW in your heart is the right thing to do?

Think on this and you will have your answer.
OP
Australia
12/27/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. I just did that and we shall see...although
I've always had the sense he is with me anyway. Don't
know how or why, but I sensed it. In any case, I'll try.
Thanks again.
One other question. Do we get to do things we like
to do? If like to be the animal caretaker if one is needed. :-)
 Quoting: Stand!

Of course..especially in the first 5 decades of the millenium.

Lot of animal breeding programs going on then.

If thats your talent and your love..then God gave it to you for a reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30983428
Brazil
12/27/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is the SUN. The creator is YOU. You chose to be here. In the end there is no consequence. There is no right or wrong. Every point of observation is unique and you are the universe observing yourself in human form. You can not ascend into something that you already are. You just become aware where you are perceiving it from. Are you so caught up in the play that you believe you are the character or are you sitting in the audience admiring your work? Dig deeper, if you do not know what YOU are, you can not learn anything else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13967411

do you really believe this new age bs? its sad see people like you in this point in time in a forum like this.. never learn nothing.. tell me, what have you created? a ant? a drop of water? a star? nothing nothing nothing.. pure arrogance and fantasy.. even you own life doesnt belong to you..wake uuuuupppp!!!!
OP
Australia
12/27/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I must go now.

Have somewhere to be.

I will be back in a few hours.

Bless you all.

AND KNOW you are all so totally LOVED!(Even the resident troll)

GREAT days ahead.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29901716
United States
12/27/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are u ignoring me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30878234
United States
12/27/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Read OP!
DblTapViper

User ID: 29081231
United States
12/27/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something about the account seems 'off' to me. No disrespect.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Yeah, but so what? If he believes and the message he gives is not evil in the slightest then what harm does he do. Do I believe? I believe he believes and the message is good. Love wins all and evil ALWAYS losses.

I just want to know why he gets to sit at the lords knee while the rest of us wander around?
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
12/27/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Three different threads created on this subject matter today, all 3 threads created by Australian A/C's with different user id's, one of which claims to be the author of the alleged 'vision', one which states he/she is not the author of the vision, and another who gives no indication:

Other two threads:

Thread: A Vision/Dream from an AC 28 years ago about to be fulfilled?
Thread: Trippy vision of heaven REPOST...broken into three parts.

hmm
Stand!

User ID: 27950763
Canada
12/27/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 05:56 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
12/27/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, but so what? If he believes and the message he gives is not evil in the slightest then what harm does he do. Do I believe? I believe he believes and the message is good. Love wins all and evil ALWAYS losses.
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I'm questioning whether you are reading the real account of a real experience or whether you are reading something that was created as fiction and passed off as non-fiction. That's all. Shouldn't you ask the same question?
Angel Lover
User ID: 25462819
Canada
12/27/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone is looking for attention ...and apparently getting it.
Everyone is so hard up for hope. I get that.
But you won't find it here, because guess what?
As sure as my balls get itchy, this is pure bullshit.
Creative, but still bullshit.
I had a dream when I was 15 too. An Angel blew me.
Right then, I knew my destiny.

weirdo
JoeGreen

User ID: 30969909
United States
12/27/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Three different threads created on this subject matter today, all 3 threads created by Australian A/C's with different user id's, one of which claims to be the author of the alleged 'vision', one which states he/she is not the author of the vision, and another who gives no indication:

Other two threads:

Thread: A Vision/Dream from an AC 28 years ago about to be fulfilled?
Thread: Trippy vision of heaven REPOST...broken into three parts.

hmm

Just seems odd AC's from down under are usually trying to derail threads....playing devils advocate....always changing ID numbers

saw OP mention forgiveness.....look we are not going to be the judges in the end... we can not give forgiveness...not 100%. Other than that... Ya love is the underlying tone of the new testament... and we will never fully grasp it in our days here on earth....thats it. so until then we just reach and grasp at any understanding of the future we can... thus always reading and lookin for "visions" or predictions... its human nature... we are spectators.
Anyway OP go give your stuff away and follow Jesus.... be a "fisher of men".
Indeed, there is no-one on earth who is righteous, no-one who does what is right and never sins. (Ecclesiastes 7:20)
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
12/27/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some encouragement indeed needed. Been fighting for a long time. The reference to the book "Enders game" I have asked God a lot the why's to the point it seems cruel. Also great spiritual warfare. And prayers specifically for two angels. Two weeks ago this prayers saved my daughters life in car accident. I turned 44 last month. Many things in your account seem to be very intent on specifics relating to my spiritual walk.

The account is well told and remarkably similar to other accounts in heaven description. My question is if you have any knowledge of events now that you are revealed memory? And have you studied doctrine re: the catching away'. Your account seems to imply a period of time after the world changing event and then another some time after. Can you be more specific?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4440889
United States
12/27/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DblTapViper

I'm questioning whether you are reading the real account of a real experience or whether you are reading something that was created as fiction and passed off as non-fiction. That's all. Shouldn't you ask the same question?

I mean, these "visions" are from THE EXACT SAME PLACE "THE NOBODY" memes were CREATED, and he posts and redponds in the exact same manner as those that supported the nobody threads in the beginning.... If that doesnt set off some alarms in your head then nothing will...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30974590
United States
12/27/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

weirdo
 Quoting: Angel Lover 25462819

aw poor widdle baybee.
nothing can be true unless the gubment or media shills tell you so.
loathingbutterfly

User ID: 30960092
United States
12/27/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last question: Were there animals there?
If not, I'd have to just stay outside cuz if my dogs
and cats aren't there, it's not really Heaven anyway. :-(
 Quoting: Stand!

That was going to be my question too. I feel the same exact way. :-)
In a room full of lies the truth looks insane.
Angel Lover
User ID: 25462819
Canada
12/27/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

weirdo

aw poor widdle baybee.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30974590

Please, do feel free to let your intelligence shine.

-
Revo/elation

United States
12/27/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we at GLP are bearing witness to one of "the witnesses"????????????hf
 Quoting: Possum

What if? This is something I save from a couple months back;

[youtube]
Revo/elation

United States
12/27/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we at GLP are bearing witness to one of "the witnesses"????????????hf
 Quoting: Possum

What if? This is something I save from a couple months back;

[youtube]
 Quoting: Revo/elation

Link to "The Two Witnesses are ready..."
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30974590
United States
12/27/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

weirdo

aw poor widdle baybee.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30974590

Please, do feel free to let your intelligence shine.

-

Lol and wheres you intelligence bub?
'THIS IZ BILLSHIT HUR HUR AN ANGEL BLEW ME HUR HUR'
Oh mighty one..how can I possibly compete with your superior wit? :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1540313
United States
12/27/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is a reason for all this? is that what you got from your vision? what reason?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30944537
New Zealand
12/27/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
but why would the Jesus in your vision incorrectly identify himself as God?

the real Jesus was not God but the son of God.

a human.

it is a crucial part of the story.

and the "I am" is a pretty common mistranslation that is actively used in (pagan) Christianity to help support the (false) idea that Jesus is God.

just because you had a vision, does not make it a revelation of God. particularly when you have shown that it incorporates commonly held but easily proven false doctrine

sorry, not trying to be mean. Just trying to elucidate.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25512421
United States
12/27/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will say this, the generation born during the six days war in 1967 is I believe the generation that sets the end times in play according to the words of Jesus.

I say 1967 instead of 1948 because until that six days war the temple mount area was still under Muslim control, and therefore God did not recognize israels founding until that most sacred of holy places was recaptured.

That very last person born during the 1967 six days war will see ALL fulfilled.

They will be around 125 years old!
krikin

User ID: 24376920
United States
12/27/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP - Do you believe that Jesus Christ is Lord?
Marisol

User ID: 22013319
Puerto Rico

Report Abusive Post
I am the AC who posted the vision on the other site.

I did so because I was blanket banned from this site over chritmas, and my first thought was to post it here once it all came flooding back.

I posted it at the other sight because I didnt have any other choice.

The ban was lifted today, so now I have the opportunity for the next two and a half hours,(I have to go somewhere soon) I will answer any questions you might have and give more details of the vision. I am remembering more and more as time passes like a blinder had been lifted from my eyes.

I am free to share and encourge.

I know a lot of you have questions and want further details so feel free to ask away.

Btw before you ask...I will not condemn anyone to hell...nor will I judge anyone..or belittle anyone. I am here to encourage and to strengthen..not frighten and pull down.

I have much truth to tell..and the truth is still the truth even if you dont beleive it.

The time for doctrines and strivings is over.

The world is barrelling headlong now into an abyss...now is the time to encourage eachother and speak light to eachother..not condemnation and darkness.

In the year ahead we will need all the love and light we can glean.

So while the sun still shines...lets make hay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16356492

Hello AC,

First, Happy Birthdays!!! You have a 2-fer! A physical and a spiritual birthday. Your account is very interesting but, did this all just impact you now because of your recall or did it actually send you off on a discovery of sorts in your life after the experience? I'm not really clear on that part.

You say time for doctrines and strivings is over. I agree that humanity is at a crossroads where each person will individually have to decide, for better or for worse, what he/she believes in. Our "mustard" is about to be tested royally, on so many levels. Those who confide in the status quo are in for a rude awakening. Lives will change in a moment and from what I can tell, you just got a major nudge; as most of us will in a very near future. You are so right about love and light; it is what will ultimately prove to be more valuable than anything else a person can hope to have. It is the like salt that gives flavor to life; it may not shorten the journey but it gives so much comfort, the confidence to continue on.

Real love is unconditional, selfless, hopeful and generous which are the elements seriously lacking in the lives of so many. From the comments I've read here there is a "tasteless" lot out there who cannot give what they have not sought to cultivate. Love is something each person will have to put out and act upon. It is true sometimes it takes a while before the receiving part kicks in but, when it happens, it is both wonderful and life altering. I'm glad you had an encounter with the Light; for me he is Jesus. I wish you the best on your journey - don't worry about not reaching 50. You may very well be translated to the place and time when you will meet Him once again. By then everything will be fine; your spirit will be full and renewed.
hf
*A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457378
United States
Report Abusive Post
ERMAGERD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30380980
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have any questions but back at the same time in my life in the 80's I kept telling people what we're seeing right now in the country was coming and a bunch of them have told me "you were right"...I wish I wasn't. I'm turning 44 in January...funny.
 Quoting: He Is Risen Indeed

I was 44 in November and in the 80s I too had a series of visions when taken out my body which was similar to you OP. I was shown that the SUN will be the cause of the change coming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30974895
United Kingdom
12/27/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the ...

bsflag
krikin

User ID: 24376920
United States
12/27/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is that one has to only look to the rest of the world in the last century to see what would happen to America, or even what happened to Rome.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it!"

GLP