Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,878 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 339,455
Pageviews Today: 535,305Threads Today: 177Posts Today: 2,643
06:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Unity9110

User ID: 30707032
United States
12/27/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
Something about the account seems 'off' to me. No disrespect.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Yeah, but so what? If he believes and the message he gives is not evil in the slightest then what harm does he do. Do I believe? I believe he believes and the message is good. Love wins all and evil ALWAYS losses.

I just want to know why he gets to sit at the lords knee while the rest of us wander around?
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I understand what you mean. But our time will come too and it will be well worth it.
Unity9110

United States
12/27/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
Why are u ignoring me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29901716

Someone may have a word for you, it will come at a specific moment and you will know and not doubt it. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30852964
United States
12/27/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, but so what? If he believes and the message he gives is not evil in the slightest then what harm does he do. Do I believe? I believe he believes and the message is good. Love wins all and evil ALWAYS losses.

I just want to know why he gets to sit at the lords knee while the rest of us wander around?

I understand what you mean. But our time will come too and it will be well worth it.
 Quoting: Unity9110

Because religions want the masses to think only a few have special connections with the divine. It keeps the masses down and enslaved.

The mere fact that he claims to" sit at the lords knee" proves it is a false vision. He claims superiority. Keeps the masses confused and subservient.

This is not a "harmless" message
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27467561
Canada
12/27/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
also, you should be able to answer this question and give glp a long time puzzle solved.....

who am i ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21072993

...pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29901716
United States
12/27/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are u ignoring me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29901716

Someone may have a word for you, it will come at a specific moment and you will know and not doubt it. hf

hf
Stand!

User ID: 27950763
Canada
12/27/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SK~Recluse on 03/01/2013 05:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
12/27/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So why does god, the creator, choose just select people to give his vision to? Why not everyone...why doesn't he give everyone the same vision; Seems a bit lopsided to me and unfair. Sorry, I am just telling it how I feel it. I think every living being should be able to experience what you described in your vision. Why choose one over the other? Why make one ready and the rest fall short?
 Quoting: Sherrigirl2012

God's ways are higher than ours. We cannot ask the Creator "Why?" It is not for us to know, unless He chooses to tell us why.

Fair? Fair is God sending ALL SINNERS to hell. He chose NOT to do that, but to save some through the finished work of Jesus on the cross. Why? His ways are higher than ours....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649819
United States
12/27/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I read your original vision on the other thread, and so far the first page of this thread. The description of heaven was very uplifting, it did a good job of conveying the incredible, while still giving us the feeling that it is so much more than what you've described.

Second, I think your advice and encouragment are great, that's exactly what God would send us now in this difficult time. So I DO feel you are sent by Him, and giving an important message. Thank you for it, don't let the trolls bother you, I feel your genuineness, you will help a lot of people! You've helped me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30474188
United States
12/27/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
when the white trash start arguing about religious dogma the whole thread goes to shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30974590
United States
12/27/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you have no bias towards abortion why are you so butthurt about the visionary having a negative perception of it?I'm pretty sure it's well known that we Christians are notoriously against abortion (AKA infant genocide)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30974590

Really? I have to explain how the English language is used?

If you re-read my words, I pointed out the fact that the OP got his Christian agenda dig into his vision...which shows he has an agenda. I'm challenging his VISION, not his (or any) abortion issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30852964

I think you're the one that needs a refresher course in English,seeing as you make zero sense.

How is being against abortion an agenda?Are you deluded enough to think Jesus wouldn't consider it murder?There is no agenda you nitwit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30974590

iamwith

The agenda is the Christian "vision" and proselytizing...for christs sake!

Either you're a govt troll that enjoys pissing people off or you really are a nitwit.

You're really slow on the uptake ain't cha?
By your retarded logic I guess everything anyone says is an agenda.If the fellow was truly showed a vision by God,I have no doubt that the effects of abortion might be one thing that the almighty wanted to bring to people attention.

Unless you're stupid enough to think that 30-50 million innocent lives exterminated would be something God would not care about.

In short..you're still a moron talking out of your ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29020935
United States
12/27/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
when the white trash start arguing about religious dogma the whole thread goes to shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30474188

So in the days of Noah. So shall it be in the cooming of the son of God, Jesus Christ. The OP is right on. Keep up the good work, Jesus comes very soon for his people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649819
United States
12/28/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember you.
That was a great read!
I actually saved it to the computer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15215384

Yeah, I saved it too, and I don't save much! I think love and forgiveness covers much of what we need to be concerned about, going forward. There was just something about the OP's vision that struck me. It seemed so possible. Even probable. I hope a lot of people have the opportunity to benefit from his vision and thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30953575
United States
12/28/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey skippy...not sure if you are a crackhead or if it really happened (not knowing if you were a fucked up 15 year old), but no harm no foul I guess. You didn't write anything bad so you get a pass. Your words are just that. Words.

Share your name. Share your address. Let the flock contact you as you live.

Hiding behind a veil on GLP, LCP or any other message board is downright moronic and would NEVER EVER be done by a sane person with THAT kind of story to tell.

Nice imaginative story...but until you come clean as to who you are, I call

antibs
 Quoting: Randy725 21637446

I wouldn't normally agree with posts which have a 'trollish' attitude or feel about them, but in this case, I think this post is about right. A name and address, email, youtube account, facebook, IM or some other means of contact would be expected if this message is genuine.
 Quoting: Shoot straight Johnny

Why? The message isn't about him.

It's about Him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30992438
United States
12/28/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP I read your original vision on the other thread, and so far the first page of this thread. The description of heaven was very uplifting, it did a good job of conveying the incredible, while still giving us the feeling that it is so much more than what you've described.

Second, I think your advice and encouragment are great, that's exactly what God would send us now in this difficult time. So I DO feel you are sent by Him, and giving an important message. Thank you for it, don't let the trolls bother you, I feel your genuineness, you will help a lot of people! You've helped me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28649819

Yes, OP is stressing the importance of forgiving all, which then leads us to naturally love all.

Great message, and there certainly appears to be no other agenda, such as selling products, or asking for money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30847977
United States
12/28/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright...

I believe you! But!

How can you be sure to trust Him?

When I'm at my best, I have deep love, empathy and appreciation of the Demi-urge, but I'm also cautious of the masculine "god" being...

He always puts on such a display of grandeur, sort of vain and pushy...

So he's fine with paying a special visit to a chosen few and fear-mongering...

Love and forgiveness of course, what about subtle guilt? Implying a spiritual hierarchy by his stature and locale, wow sure sounds nice, that's too bad for us :(

Oh he created us and everything huh? But we're all infinite.

This being sounds like the pleasant face of Demi-urge which attempts to take credit for all of creation through mind-games, uses passive aggression, and uses love like a bait and lure.

The true unconditional loving source insists on equality with all beings, there is no difference between the grand waterfall and my shit in the toilet -as crazy as that sounds its actually true.

The true source would let you know language itself is a tool of control.

Would agree this world is a half-light world, not complete reality.

But the funny thing is I love this being dearly, he teaches us the different faces of the "snake" force, pretty and awful, so now we may know better, and we can find love for him even when we know the games he plays with us.

Has no problem using emotional strings does he?

Boy, I get frustrated with this being and our spot, but ultimately this experience allows for development of empathy and understanding of the most deceptive, most advanced predator and parasite system.

He's made it seem normal, lol, predator and prey, there's no other choice if you want to survive.

This is the hard truth IMO... And we came in here so we may know all, forgive all, be aware of all, including super advanced passive aggressive ego maniac creator gods, from the point of view as a subject from inside, if we can transcend this, make peace with this, we can handle anything existence can throw at us.

Ah, and I don't want to give him too much credit either, reality is not his, not an illusion, his control is a control of belief, if we believe this is all his, we are his finite creation below, that's good enough for him, this way we act as foundation to his illusory domain.

This all belongs to all of us, all is infinite, all is source, he has cornered off a section and set up sophisticated mind games to keep you convinced and give him the credit, quite the deceiver indeed!

So be careful! I wonder how many will actually make it through, gracefully thanking the Demi-urge on the way out with true unconditional love, balance and understanding- this is the cutting edge and most intense stage of evolution, which results in total liberation and understanding, returning to our full self outside this universe as we have accomplished what we came in here originally to do.

And those billions wrapped around his finger will loop over and over until they don't loop anymore...

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30847977

You should keep it simple, and just listen to the good part of the heart.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

I know it's scary sounding but it's true.

Don't take my word for it you'll discover the same thing yourself one lifetime or another.

I was in "heaven" once, and I called them out, lovingly though, but still irritated, I demanded they reveal their true form to me.

They had the robes, golden pearly gates, clouds made of rainbows and white light - those are passive aggressive red flags, why are they trying to make a vain impression?

They tried to tell me I was Jesus, didn't fall for the ego trip, called them out we are all equals growing, there is no single Christ, in fact the chosen one ism has caused lots of problems.

They were shocked... Poof they were gone, except one stuck around, his robe was now brown, he was longer a muscular pristine white monk, but now a worried and desperate middle eastern bald man.

"Heaven" was now a dark brown and purple murky cavern if dim light...

He offered me great wealth if I would take him on as a spiritual advisor and give him a chance to explain himself.

I told him he just revealed himself further, why would he have anything to do with earth money? He looked shocked and had nothing to say.

I told him nice try and he should get going and he dissipated.

There's a lot of domains between here and outside this universe, and it's trickier than just listening to the goodness of your heart...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30847977

I believe you, you just told me, you just listened to your heart, and you didn't fall for it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

Right on :) you got me there, it does always come down to feeling out a circumstance w your heart first, ask questions later...

My apologies I got slightly heated there for a moment, this is my stage of spirituality I am working on, and my passion comes through a bit too hot sometimes when I actually get a chance to express this stuff...

Still refining, still refining... hf
Unity9110

United States
12/28/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because religions want the masses to think only a few have special connections with the divine. It keeps the masses down and enslaved.

The mere fact that he claims to" sit at the lords knee" proves it is a false vision. He claims superiority. Keeps the masses confused and subservient.

I would rather be "enslaved" to Jesus than to this world any day. (And by Jesus I don't mean religion) Religion left me bitter, angry, and upset. People do not have the answers, just assumptions, but if you want answers go to the Creator. I mean really go to the Creator.

Its funny that some do not believe in the Creator, we acknowledge man when we creates things, but we cannot fathom the idea that we and Earth were created by a supreme creator.....God.

He said seek me and you will find me, if you seek me with all your heart, you will not be disappointed. Many are trying to find a loop hole to get to God. Many are trying to hinder others from seeking God (it will not go well for those who are doing this)I don't understand why someone would try to do this, why would you try to stop someone from knowing the Creator, if you don't believe in Him well that's your decision, but let others experience for themselves and then make a decision for themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14102964
United States
12/28/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is that you Q?
Sherrigirl2012

User ID: 27279655
United States
12/28/2012 12:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
So why does god, the creator, choose just select people to give his vision to? Why not everyone...why doesn't he give everyone the same vision; Seems a bit lopsided to me and unfair. Sorry, I am just telling it how I feel it. I think every living being should be able to experience what you described in your vision. Why choose one over the other? Why make one ready and the rest fall short?

God's ways are higher than ours. We cannot ask the Creator "Why?" It is not for us to know, unless He chooses to tell us why.

Fair? Fair is God sending ALL SINNERS to hell. He chose NOT to do that, but to save some through the finished work of Jesus on the cross. Why? His ways are higher than ours....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25676821

I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. I am honestly asking a sincere question here. I guess, there is some personal meaning in my questions as I have tried to talk to god on countless occasions, and I do not get much interaction or response back that I can feel, see, hear, or at least not much that I can remember. I did have a vision about a week or so ago when I thought I saw "god" our creator in a semi-dreamlike state. To me that was a vision that I will not ever forget. I should cherish that and respect why things happen the way that they do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23393274
Norway
12/28/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hesitate to post this because I am quite certain that as soon as I do I will be banned. Not because of the content, but just because I posted anything at all.

So here goes:

I think the OP had a real vision.

This is the essence of everything all of us should aspire to:

The 5 Absolutes

Absolute LOVE
Absolute FORGIVENESS
Absolute HONESTY
Absolute UNSELFISHNESS
Absolute PURITY

We are entering a time when aspiration to those absolutes is of supreme importance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30979759
United States
12/28/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you seem the same Australian guy, that rants about God and hell?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30992438

Prob is, seems like he's had a revelation...
Unity9110

United States
12/28/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25676821

I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. I am honestly asking a sincere question here. I guess, there is some personal meaning in my questions as I have tried to talk to god on countless occasions, and I do not get much interaction or response back that I can feel, see, hear, or at least not much that I can remember. I did have a vision about a week or so ago when I thought I saw "god" our creator in a semi-dreamlike state. To me that was a vision that I will not ever forget. I should cherish that and respect why things happen the way that they do.

Trust me I know how you feel, it would be awesome to experience something like that. And you know our God knows exactly how we feel, our time is coming, don't you fret. Do you know how much more God is pleased with us that have not seen anything and we choose to believe anyway. It is Great, don't despair, He knows what He is doing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30979759
United States
12/28/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
but why would the Jesus in your vision incorrectly identify himself as God?

the real Jesus was not God but the son of God.

a human.

it is a crucial part of the story.

and the "I am" is a pretty common mistranslation that is actively used in (pagan) Christianity to help support the (false) idea that Jesus is God.

just because you had a vision, does not make it a revelation of God. particularly when you have shown that it incorporates commonly held but easily proven false doctrine

sorry, not trying to be mean. Just trying to elucidate.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30944537

Critical thinker here ^

hf

No, rather a Jehovah's Witness.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30979759

A lot of Christian denominations do believe in the trinity. OP's vision is confirming this, maybe the JWs are wrong.

Every christian denomination believes in the Trinity, there are a few isolated groups that don't of which the JW's are by far the largest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25992474
United States
12/28/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yawn. Didn't get any more profound the 4th time I read it either. Why is this posted everywhere?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30992438
United States
12/28/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have to hunt through it, but OP posted here as well:
Thread: Lady taken to heaven, saw many, including John Wayne, Whitney Houston, and Elvis Presley!

The MAIN way of getting ready is FORGIVE anyone who has ever wronged you..just let it GO.

THIS is the most important thing.

The second most important is be ready to die..in every way. By this I mean..live each day from now on as if you KNEW it was your final day on earth.

It COULD BE..and very soon..WILL be.

Thirdly...never let anger get to you...if someone hurts you..yes..it hurts..but let it flow PAST you..DONT let it nest.

YOu cant stop birds from crapping on your head..but you CAN stop them nesting on it.

Fourth..TRUST..KNOW DEEP DOWN..that NOTHING happens for NOTHING..every event in your life HAS A GOOD REASON..if it didnt..it would not happen would it?

GOD is in ultimate CONTROL: of EVERY ATOM...and your hairs have serial numbers as it were..so DONT WORRY about ANYTHING...

Fifth...WE ALL LIVE happilly ever after..NO ONE DIES...no one ever will..our bodies do..but when all is said and done our bodies are just well arranged mud..ON LOAN..for a short time.

sixth...when things get tough..stop and think.."WILL I give a rats in 1000 years from now?"

You wont..so it does NOT matter.

Lastly...if you feel led to get some food and water together then DO IT..if you are NOT led..then DONT.

never go AGAINST an inner prompting..it will soon mean the difference between life and death.

Many will get food together and "PREP"..having not been TOLD to..and its these same PREPS which will lead to their early departure..for they will be slowed down by them or killed FOR them.

If you are told to prep..then PREP..but ONLY what you can carry...being mobile in the days ahead is VITAL..for there will be NO continuoulsy STABLE place to sit and wait..UNLESS its a specific place you have been led to to be protected.

Also..be ready to be dealing with angels...in the days ahead they will be a rather common sight.

Mostly messengers..but yu will see warriors as well.

DO as they instruct..to the letter..and feel free to test them at every occasion..they HONOUR this..it shows courage and wisdom..they respect these qualities. Never be afraid to ask then if jesus came in the flesh. because there will be many spies that LOOK like them..and if not exposed will cause much confusion.

There will come many times when followers will be asked to go somewhere that WILL lead to their death..for a particular mission or purpose...DONT hesitate..because always remember..each mission accomplished..even unto death..means another soul saved...and no greater love has anyone than to lay down their life for another.

COURAGE is what is needed in the days ahead..PURE TRUST...and if ya die on your mission..its only destiny..and WHAT an utterly fantastic reward awaits those who do so.
Unity9110

United States
12/28/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have to hunt through it, but OP posted here as well:
Thread: Lady taken to heaven, saw many, including John Wayne, Whitney Houston, and Elvis Presley!

The MAIN way of getting ready is FORGIVE anyone who has ever wronged you..just let it GO.

THIS is the most important thing.

The second most important is be ready to die..in every way. By this I mean..live each day from now on as if you KNEW it was your final day on earth.

It COULD BE..and very soon..WILL be.

Thirdly...never let anger get to you...if someone hurts you..yes..it hurts..but let it flow PAST you..DONT let it nest.

YOu cant stop birds from crapping on your head..but you CAN stop them nesting on it.

Fourth..TRUST..KNOW DEEP DOWN..that NOTHING happens for NOTHING..every event in your life HAS A GOOD REASON..if it didnt..it would not happen would it?

GOD is in ultimate CONTROL: of EVERY ATOM...and your hairs have serial numbers as it were..so DONT WORRY about ANYTHING...

Fifth...WE ALL LIVE happilly ever after..NO ONE DIES...no one ever will..our bodies do..but when all is said and done our bodies are just well arranged mud..ON LOAN..for a short time.

sixth...when things get tough..stop and think.."WILL I give a rats in 1000 years from now?"

You wont..so it does NOT matter.

Lastly...if you feel led to get some food and water together then DO IT..if you are NOT led..then DONT.

never go AGAINST an inner prompting..it will soon mean the difference between life and death.

Many will get food together and "PREP"..having not been TOLD to..and its these same PREPS which will lead to their early departure..for they will be slowed down by them or killed FOR them.

If you are told to prep..then PREP..but ONLY what you can carry...being mobile in the days ahead is VITAL..for there will be NO continuoulsy STABLE place to sit and wait..UNLESS its a specific place you have been led to to be protected.

Also..be ready to be dealing with angels...in the days ahead they will be a rather common sight.

Mostly messengers..but yu will see warriors as well.

DO as they instruct..to the letter..and feel free to test them at every occasion..they HONOUR this..it shows courage and wisdom..they respect these qualities. Never be afraid to ask then if jesus came in the flesh. because there will be many spies that LOOK like them..and if not exposed will cause much confusion.

There will come many times when followers will be asked to go somewhere that WILL lead to their death..for a particular mission or purpose...DONT hesitate..because always remember..each mission accomplished..even unto death..means another soul saved...and no greater love has anyone than to lay down their life for another.

COURAGE is what is needed in the days ahead..PURE TRUST...and if ya die on your mission..its only destiny..and WHAT an utterly fantastic reward awaits those who do so.

What an awesome post. I love it!! 5 Stars for you OP!
hfhfhfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27936953
United States
12/28/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll spell it out

It's All bsflag Bullshit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30852964
United States
12/28/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would rather be "enslaved" to Jesus than to this world any day. (And by Jesus I don't mean religion) Religion left me bitter, angry, and upset. People do not have the answers, just assumptions, but if you want answers go to the Creator. I mean really go to the Creator.

Its funny that some do not believe in the Creator, we acknowledge man when we creates things, but we cannot fathom the idea that we and Earth were created by a supreme creator.....God.

He said seek me and you will find me, if you seek me with all your heart, you will not be disappointed. Many are trying to find a loop hole to get to God. Many are trying to hinder others from seeking God (it will not go well for those who are doing this)I don't understand why someone would try to do this, why would you try to stop someone from knowing the Creator, if you don't believe in Him well that's your decision, but let others experience for themselves and then make a decision for themselves.

Just the opposite my dear. What did I say that gave the idea I was steering people away from searching? Perhaps you read something that is a self-reflection of your own insecurities?

Life isn't religion vs no-religion. Good vs bad, light vs dark, democrat vs republican.

Religion has set up a false dichotomy. People can seek without preconceived beliefs, can't they?

Btw, even mother Theresa was unable to find Jesus. So exactly what must one do to "find" this lord who claims he will be found to this who seek?
Unity9110

United States
12/28/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just the opposite my dear. What did I say that gave the idea I was steering people away from searching? Perhaps you read something that is a self-reflection of your own insecurities?

Life isn't religion vs no-religion. Good vs bad, light vs dark, democrat vs republican.

Religion has set up a false dichotomy. People can seek without preconceived beliefs, can't they?

Btw, even mother Theresa was unable to find Jesus. So exactly what must one do to "find" this lord who claims he will be found to this who seek?

You did not give the idea of steering away from people, that was not for you AC. In reference to what you posted about religion, I responded by saying that I would rather be enslaved to Jesus (not to religion)I have experienced the difference between the two. Religion makes you feel chained down and imprisoned, and with Jesus it is the opposite, you are free.

I don't have an answer for those who have not found Jesus and are looking for him. Who am I to say you are looking the wrong way? I can only speak from what I know, I wholeheartedly I looked for Him and I found Him. The only things I can say is make sure that you are not looking for Him for the wrong reasons. You can't fool Him, He knows what is inside your Heart.

Sorry AC no disrespect intended only peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
12/28/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30474188

It becomes obvious in threads like this which commenters lack higher order spiritual awareness and intellect to discern and discuss it productively.

Not even saying you have to buy the story spiritually to be aware, but dayum people. Some of you are seriously on edge in backlash freakout mode. Makes one wonder what is going on with that response, so you defeat yourself anyhow.

The AC is only posting another thread because of the generally positive reaction to what he obviously feels he must share, like it or not. So chillax. This isn't a government shill conspiracy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
12/28/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hesitate to post this because I am quite certain that as soon as I do I will be banned. Not because of the content, but just because I posted anything at all.

So here goes:

I think the OP had a real vision.

This is the essence of everything all of us should aspire to:

The 5 Absolutes

Absolute LOVE
Absolute FORGIVENESS
Absolute HONESTY
Absolute UNSELFISHNESS
Absolute PURITY

We are entering a time when aspiration to those absolutes is of supreme importance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23393274

clappa

GLP