Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,062,281
Pageviews Today: 1,912,785Threads Today: 834Posts Today: 14,678
09:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

Major Jim

User ID: 22461430
United States
12/28/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
We should focus on the message, not the messenger.

The message is that time is short and will be accelerating. So much so that the events to come will be so sudden and shocking that,, thoughtful reflection and preparation might give way to focusing on the events themselves. Panic creates fertile ground for ignoring our spiritual state to have our faith corrupted into following those who would have us believe in false prophets who corrupt the Biblical teachings. Those who would have us believe we are judged by our personal standards of right and wrong rather than His word.

Jesus said the greatest commandment was to love you neighbor as yourself. Many don't realize that loving your neighbor as yourself also appears in the Old Testament. The path begins with forgiveness.

Why do I believe the OP? For one , mid next year as a time reference. No vision or dream for me. But an overwhelming sense.

Come to.peace with yourself and others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30978894
United States
12/28/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
I believe OP saw this beautiful place and Jesus, as I had a dream that was similar. In my dream, there was every color that you have ever seen and colors that you didn't even know existed. Everything in this place was so beautiful and so colorful, that my mind was overwhelmed with joy. In the middle of all this, was a huge staircase with magnificent columns and pillars all around the stairs. This was all made out of concrete or marble. I felt the presence of love beyond anything I've ever felt at the top of the stairs. I started walking towards the top, and that's when I saw Him. I knew it was Jesus, and I saw His face. His face was every race all in one. That's what my mind comprehended and that's the only way I know how to describe it. The love I felt being in His presence was beyond any feeling I have ever felt in my whole life, dream or not. Then I woke up. I dreamed this about six years ago and I haven't forgot what it was like to see it or feel His presence.

I just wish I could only feel that again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13967411
United States
12/28/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is the SUN. The creator is YOU. You chose to be here. In the end there is no consequence. There is no right or wrong. Every point of observation is unique and you are the universe observing yourself in human form. You can not ascend into something that you already are. You just become aware where you are perceiving it from. Are you so caught up in the play that you believe you are the character or are you sitting in the audience admiring your work? Dig deeper, if you do not know what YOU are, you can not learn anything else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13967411

do you really believe this new age bs? its sad see people like you in this point in time in a forum like this.. never learn nothing.. tell me, what have you created? a ant? a drop of water? a star? nothing nothing nothing.. pure arrogance and fantasy.. even you own life doesnt belong to you..wake uuuuupppp!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30983428

You are oblivious to your ignorance. You have not a clue what you are.
OP
User ID: 19876858
Australia
12/28/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

The message is that time is short and will be accelerating. So much so that the events to come will be so sudden and shocking that,, thoughtful reflection and preparation might give way to focusing on the events themselves. Panic creates fertile ground for ignoring our spiritual state to have our faith corrupted into following those who would have us believe in false prophets who corrupt the Biblical teachings. Those who would have us believe we are judged by our personal standards of right and wrong rather than His word.

Jesus said the greatest commandment was to love you neighbor as yourself. Many don't realize that loving your neighbor as yourself also appears in the Old Testament. The path begins with forgiveness.

Why do I believe the OP? For one , mid next year as a time reference. No vision or dream for me. But an overwhelming sense.

Quoting: Major Jim

OP here.

Yes its all about the message.

FORGET about me.

I am not important nor do I wish to be.

Someone said I am being TOO humble. Well perhaps I have to be.

I cant explain it really except to say my mission involves NOT being known. Its vital NO one knows me or follows me.

I DONT want fame or attention or money.

I HATE the things of this world..this world is PASSING AWAY..as are fame and fortune and attention.

Get this now and GET IT WELL...

FOCUS on the message.

LOVE..FORGIVE...always forgive.

I dont care if you are christian or calathumpian or whatever..IF you can TRY to forgive..to LEARN to FORGIVE...or at least be willing to learn it..JESUS WILL come in..he IS forgiveness..HE DWELLS in forgiveness..HE DIED for FORGIVENESS SAKE....TO FORGIVE YOU ALL.

HE IS LORD!!!

HE EARNT that title..he IS the ONLY one worthy to wear it.

HE and the Father ARE one..one in mind..one in purpose..one in mission and one in goals.

If you have seen the Son..you HAVE seen the Father.

They are the same...if the SON is forgiveness..compassion..MERCY..THEN so is the FATHER.

The Father is not some angry smiting wipe everything out ogre.

Thats what religion wants to make him out to be. Satan RUNS the religions of the world..the doctrines are mostly his.

Satan HATES LOVE..and utterly DESPISES forgiveness.

SO IF you REALLY want to get up satans nose..FORGIVE..its the BEST form of warfare you can ever do.

For where forgiveness resides..love grows..and where love grows..HATE dies..and if hate dies..satan has NO HOLD..and loses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21795357
United States
12/28/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, some musings and questions if you ever do come back.

Will everyone die or will some still be left on this Earth to achieve a purpose?

God has told me that there is a time of darkness ahead, one borne out of Greed of men that have more Faith in money than they do their fellow man or God, does this sound similar to your experience?

Have you given thought that the children you saw in Heaven may or may not have been children, but were merely in the spiritual form of Children?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21795357

in case you missed it.
an american mom
User ID: 18528827
United States
12/28/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Without a long explanation, what did the vision predict?

When will it occur?
 Quoting: Mr. HypGnostic

The vision didnt "Predict" anything as such.

Just a general timeframe, most of it regarding me personally.

The impression I got from it all..and going by the events in my own life which have taken place with a precision that is way past coincidence, is that my entire life was structured around the need to be ready for the end.

That need to be ready starts today.

So that being the case, and going by the timieframes given the beginning of the last few years...the main event that starts it all rolling is only a few weeks away. Also that it will be a sudden unexpected change.

Like..ww3 suddenly starting..or a massive worldwide quake..or some other world changing event that happens without warning.

But I am not here to dwell on the various dooms. We all know deep down they are inevitable.

What I am here for is to speeak life into the NOW..the present..to lift and encourage and go into more details of the vision itself.

I feel a total OKAY from the Lord to do this..in fact its the entire purpose of my being..to encourage..to explain..to bolster sad spirits and encourage the weakened..to bring joy to the hurting..hope to the hopeless..and love to the hated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16770779

dear A/C had a vision years ago that finally know is time to publish. my heart is filled with the same message as you: to encourage and lift as many as the Lord allows to his love and the good news that he has 'written eternity' in each of our hearts. bless you and yours.
[link to signsofthetimevision.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16395487
Australia
12/28/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Will everyone die or will some still be left on this Earth to achieve a purpose?

God has told me that there is a time of darkness ahead, one borne out of Greed of men that have more Faith in money than they do their fellow man or God, does this sound similar to your experience?

Have you given thought that the children you saw in Heaven may or may not have been children, but were merely in the spiritual form of Children?

in case you missed it.

Yes..sorry. I was just reading through some of the replies.

I have been out with my daughters all day and just got home.

I am rather tired but will do my best to answer some questions.

For the first part of your question..yes a lot of people will remain on earth. In fact all of them as the "Rapture" does not happen till the very end.

But many will die. Millions will die. Natural and manmade catastropies..one upon another.

But thats what begins the harvest...the desperation...the need for answers.

Our time is coming to BE that answer. And beleive me when I say this..PEOPLE WILL NOT RESPOND TO DOCTRINES!!!...they will respond to LOVE..MERCY..COMPASSION..AND FORGIVENESS...and THEN..the Lord Himself will bring them in.

Our Job is to LOVE people..NOT threaten them with DOOM if they dont "Heed us".

And the children in heaven..(BTW..the city..everything I saw..is all contained within the New Jerusalem) were real children. Different ages, from toddlers to teens.

I did not see babies there. But thats probably because babies are looked after in a part I did not see.
an american mom
United States
12/28/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

What matters is love..mercy..forgiveness.

These three things are the lifeblood of the Most High God...the Lord creator..who really and honestly LOVES you.

THAT requires NO FB account to know..its just a fact.

so true, OP...ignore the shills...the accusers of the brethren.

you are a blessing to this world.

I thank God for you
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes...in my spirt-man I hear march/april...resounding.

doing my best to make each day count for His kingdom come, His will be done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29316775
United States
12/28/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really? I have to explain how the English language is used?

If you re-read my words, I pointed out the fact that the OP got his Christian agenda dig into his vision...which shows he has an agenda. I'm challenging his VISION, not his (or any) abortion issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30852964

I think you're the one that needs a refresher course in English,seeing as you make zero sense.

How is being against abortion an agenda?Are you deluded enough to think Jesus wouldn't consider it murder?There is no agenda you nitwit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30974590

iamwith

The agenda is the Christian "vision" and proselytizing...for christs sake!

Either you're a govt troll that enjoys pissing people off or you really are a nitwit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30852964

You're really slow on the uptake ain't cha?
By your retarded logic I guess everything anyone says is an agenda.If the fellow was truly showed a vision by God,I have no doubt that the effects of abortion might be one thing that the almighty wanted to bring to people attention.

Unless you're stupid enough to think that 30-50 million innocent lives exterminated would be something God would not care about.

In short..you're still a moron talking out of your ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30974590

You cheapen your argument with name calling and nastiness. Do you think Jesus taught the people by saying things like, "You're a moron," and "you're stupid?" Try to raise yourself to a level that would make Him proud, not embarrassed.

The argument is solid. You needn't resort to petty name calling. Remember that and take the high road.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30697018
Belgium
12/28/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP here.

FORGET about me.

I cant explain it really except to say my mission involves NOT being known. Its vital NO one knows me or follows me.

I HATE the things of this world..this world is PASSING AWAY..as are fame and fortune and attention.

FOCUS on the message.

I dont care if you are christian or calathumpian or whatever..IF you can TRY to forgive..to LEARN to FORGIVE...or at least be willing to learn it..JESUS WILL come in..he IS forgiveness..HE DWELLS in forgiveness..HE DIED for FORGIVENESS SAKE....TO FORGIVE YOU ALL.

HE IS LORD!!!

HE and the Father ARE one..one in mind..one in purpose..one in mission and one in goals.

They are the same...if the SON is forgiveness..compassion..MERCY..THEN so is the FATHER.

Thats what religion wants to make him out to be. Satan RUNS the religions of the world..the doctrines are mostly his.

SO IF you REALLY want to get up satans nose..FORGIVE..its the BEST form of warfare you can ever do.

For where forgiveness resides..love grows..and where love grows..HATE dies..and if hate dies..satan has NO HOLD..and loses.
 Quoting: OP 19876858

You are no better than most manipulative gurus like J Z Knight.

End times doctrine (time is short, people will die, etc) coated in TONS of sweet sugary love to hide it. Always contradicting yourself (not religious but using religious doctrines, not new ager but using new age terms, saying people will call you a troll but in fact YOU call others trolls :p). Advocating humility and forgiveness, and yet subtly hinting that some people are better than others.

One of the most despicable things you posted was to almost make suicide appear "cute", whether you did it knowingly or not.

"15 years ago earth time you didnt want any part in that destiny..you kept trying to leave your body..small and frail as it was..you wanted to be here with me..your "Daddy" as you called me from the depths of your innocent infant spirit.

How I loved it..to hear you call me that. I am your "daddy"... I am everyones "Daddy" if only they would realise it..and through your final decision to return and live your life...many millions WILL."

I asked him..rather dumbfounded

"So..I died as an infant..willingly..died..JUST so I could be here with you?"

He said "Yes..twice you actually succeeded..and you tried many other times as well..before you managed to stop your own heart by an act of your will.

Suicide is not romantic like you depict it. It's a selfish act. A terrible one.

Sorry OP, no matter how much LOVE and FORGIVENESS and other big words you sprinkle your false teachings with, the ugliness of it will still be visible for all with eyes to see.

If you are so humble as you pretend, stop posting, and stop looking for attention here. All you do by playing make believe with the impressionable people here is implanting dangerous ideas in their minds, like it happens in so many cults. Your discourse is actually no different from them all, it's as clear as crystal. You use all the same trigger techniques. Fear, Hope, Fear, Love, Humility, Ego Trip, Fear, Forgiveness.

I still can't tell if you do all this willingly out of bore, or because you are deceived as hell, but in both cases, may we have pity for you for what you are doing. It's nothing to be proud of.

Like you said it, spreading the Truth is what matters. It's not what you are doing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30979759
United States
12/28/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP here.

FORGET about me.

FOCUS on the message.

HE IS LORD!!!

End times doctrine (time is short, people will die, etc) coated in TONS of sweet sugary love to hide it. Always contradicting yourself (not religious but using religious doctrines, not new ager but using new age terms, saying people will call you a troll but in fact YOU call others trolls :p). Advocating humility and forgiveness, and yet subtly hinting that some people are better than others.

One of the most despicable things you posted was to almost make suicide appear "cute", whether you did it knowingly or not.

"15 years ago earth time you didnt want any part in that destiny..you kept trying to leave your body..small and frail as it was..you wanted to be here with me..your "Daddy" as you called me from the depths of your innocent infant spirit.

How I loved it..to hear you call me that. I am your "daddy"... I am everyones "Daddy" if only they would realise it..and through your final decision to return and live your life...many millions WILL."

He said "Yes..twice you actually succeeded..and you tried many other times as well..before you managed to stop your own heart by an act of your will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30697018

Sorry OP, no matter how much LOVE and FORGIVENESS and other big words you sprinkle your false teachings with, the ugliness of it will still be visible for all with eyes to see.

If you are so humble as you pretend, stop posting, and stop looking for attention here. All you do by playing make believe with the impressionable people here is implanting dangerous ideas in their minds, like it happens in so many cults. Your discourse is actually no different from them all, it's as clear as crystal. You use all the same trigger techniques. Fear, Hope, Fear, Love, Humility, Ego Trip, Fear, Forgiveness.

I still can't tell if you do all this willingly out of bore, or because you are deceived as hell, but in both cases, may we have pity for you for what you are doing. It's nothing to be proud of.

Like you said it, spreading the Truth is what matters. It's not what you are doing.

Speak for yourself, you are totally clueless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30979759
United States
12/28/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP here.

FORGET about me.

FOCUS on the message.

HE IS LORD!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30979759

Speak for yourself, you are totally clueless. *Fixed*
OP
User ID: 16434086
Australia
12/28/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP here.

FORGET about me.

FOCUS on the message.

HE IS LORD!!!

Look..I was a baby. I have NO memory of that event...only what the lord and my mother later told me when I was 19.

A babies natural want and need is to be with its parent.

I was three months premature.

I spent the first 4 months of my life covered in tubes and needles barley alive in a plastic box.

I was less than five pounds. And my mother was not alloed to even touch me at all for the first three months. The only warmth and human contact I had was proddings..needles..blood tests..that was my introduction to life.

Are you really surprised I wanted out?

I was an infant spirit..and I wanted my DAD.

And I got him.
OP
User ID: 16434086
Australia
12/28/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look..I was a baby. I have NO memory of that event...only what the lord and my mother later told me when I was 19.

I spent the first 4 months of my life covered in tubes and needles barley alive in a plastic box.

I was less than five pounds. And my mother was not alloed to even touch me at all for the first three months. The only warmth and human contact I had was proddings..needles..blood tests..that was my introduction to life.

And I got him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30697018
Belgium
12/28/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
. I have NO memory of that event...only what the lord and my mother later told me when I was 19.

And I got him.
 Quoting: OP 16434086

You can try to get away with this one as much you want. You have been seen for what you are by many people on here.

I don't care how you felt back then (like you remember it lol), all I care is WHAT YOU POST HERE and THE MESSAGE INSIDE.

And the message in that case is "suicide is almost cute, it's a way to go back to Daddy".

Next you'll hand us the kool aid.

You should be ashamed of playing with people's hopes and fears, manipulating them for your own pleasure because you are bored and looking for attention.

I'm still waiting for the moment you'll show us some divinely inspired wisdom. So far I only see magician's tricks to impress the crowd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488503
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read it, egotistical bs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21795357
United States
12/28/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

in case you missed it.

Yes..sorry. I was just reading through some of the replies.

I have been out with my daughters all day and just got home.

I am rather tired but will do my best to answer some questions.

For the first part of your question..yes a lot of people will remain on earth. In fact all of them as the "Rapture" does not happen till the very end.

But many will die. Millions will die. Natural and manmade catastropies..one upon another.

But thats what begins the harvest...the desperation...the need for answers.

Our time is coming to BE that answer. And beleive me when I say this..PEOPLE WILL NOT RESPOND TO DOCTRINES!!!...they will respond to LOVE..MERCY..COMPASSION..AND FORGIVENESS...and THEN..the Lord Himself will bring them in.

Our Job is to LOVE people..NOT threaten them with DOOM if they dont "Heed us".

And the children in heaven..(BTW..the city..everything I saw..is all contained within the New Jerusalem) were real children. Different ages, from toddlers to teens.

I did not see babies there. But thats probably because babies are looked after in a part I did not see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16395487

Yes, God has told me some about how I must love, spread light and the Truth, and how I must forgive all that have wronged me. Which is part of why I believe you.

This is all very interesting. At one point in time, I was also told to beware of those that call themselves "Angels" that are not really God's servants. Something tells me that a true Angel would not feel the Pride to declare such. I have also had it relayed that the Bible and other religious texts are inspired by God, but that in their translations they are warped by man that wishes to deceive and manipulate, making the interpretation of your OWN feelings on it imperative to find the light. It is more important to seek God on one's own terms, and once the door is opened, meaningful learning and interpretation that is from within begins. I believe this has happened with you and me, OP.

I find it amusing that there are many who are striving very hard to discredit your message, twist your words into meanings of maliciousness that I certainly do not feel from you, and call it all out as some grand act of "attention"

And all you ever wanted was to spread love and forgiveness, you were asking for the door to be opened when you were 15 and since you were receptive to it, you received in a most wondrous way. It has nothing to do with declaring how "special" you are over others. But it seems those with hearts filled with hate feel envious, angry, spiteful...

What is so hard with filling your minds with Faith and Love? Healthy skepticism is always fine, but being a bully to others is surely leading these people to a place of darkness. Peace and love, everybody.

hf
OP
User ID: 17763110
Australia
12/28/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
. I have NO memory of that event...only what the lord and my mother later told me when I was 19.

And I got him.
 Quoting: OP 16434086

You can try to get away with this one as much you want. You have been seen for what you are by many people on here.

I don't care how you felt back then (like you remember it lol), all I care is WHAT YOU POST HERE and THE MESSAGE INSIDE.

And the message in that case is "suicide is almost cute, it's a way to go back to Daddy".

You should be ashamed of playing with people's hopes and fears, manipulating them for your own pleasure because you are bored and looking for attention.

I'm still waiting for the moment you'll show us some divinely inspired wisdom. So far I only see magician's tricks to impress the crowd.

Divinley inspired wisdom?

Ok.

You are deeply and incredibly loved. You too were created with a purpose. Your every thought and word and deed are known. You are not hated but loved beyond what you can imagine.

I understand why you say what you do, because not very long ago I too would have said the same thing, before the full memory of what hapenned to me took place, I was still in the darkness. I was still looking and still hurting and still trying my best to shoot down any attepmt at love because I hurt so much inside.

When you are angry or frustrated, you look for the worst in people. You automatically seek out ulterior motives. You long for love and want to forgive but you feel you never will have love or forgiveness because you just dont beleive anyone can really love you let alone God.

God is often portrayed as an egotistical savage beast set upon our demise and pain. You just cant reach out to a god who you are convinced is out to get you..

So anyone that comes along with real love and truth you just cant beleive its true.

So you attack..in pain..in pride..in ego..in spite..in any way you can to prove you are NOT loved and do in fact deserve what you are feeling and getting.

I know how much you hurt, and even though you will pull this post to peices too..as I too would have not very long ago..know that all it takes is a single moment..a revelation..of HOW much you are loved and valued and needed.

God was not joking when he created you. He knew you before you were born. You are incredibly useful to the Lord if you would but give him a chance to explain himself to you.

You dont have to explain yourself to him. he already KNOWS you..totally.

But..he wants..LONGS..to meet you..to love you..to hold you and to heal you.

AND..HE WILL...because you are one of his..and you just dont KNOW it yet. But he does.

Love always wins. Love covers a multitude of sin..and pain..and regret..and heals deep wounds and refreshes the spirit.

You can run from Him..but hide you cannot.

He has you..its just a matter of time.

I will see YOU on that sea of Glass.

I can gaurantee it.

And I know you will say I am assuming a lot of things about you.

If it were my words I just told you that would be true.

But you asked for divine truth and wisdom. And divine truth and wisdom is what I just gave you.

FROM the Spirit...NOT from me.

You are in fact doomed...to spend eternity in the most amazing Joy and Love. YOU just have not met Him yet.

But you will.

I will see you there.

Brother to be.
OP
User ID: 17763110
Australia
12/28/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP - Do you believe that Jesus Christ is Lord?
 Quoting: krikin

Not at all.

I do NOT beleive it..

I KNOW IT!
4Q529

User ID: 1532480
United States
12/28/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK. A few questions for the OP:

Do you understand that, in his reply to the Sadducees, Jesus specifically condemned the Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave as a doctrine of the Egyptian 'god of the dead' (Chapter 20:38 of the Gospel of Luke) religion?

Do you understand that, in Chapter 20:34-36 of the Gospel of Luke, Jesus describes, in figurative language, the revelation of the memories of previous lives (echoing the figurative descriptions in Chapter 26:19 of the Book of Isaiah and Chapter 27:52-53 of the Gospel of Matthew)?

Do you understand that, because Jesus taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' (and that John the Baptist was Elijah 'raised from the dead'), this 'vision' that you call it is nothing more than a delusion?

And do you understand that, it is specifically because of delusions such as this--along with the florid psychotic delusions of the 'Rapture' and the return of Jesus 'riding a white horse out of the sky' (rather than returning in accordance with the Doctrine of "resurrection"/'rebirth')--that this civilization is being pushed into the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied in Chapter 12:1 of the Book of Daniel?

And the answer to all of these questions is: OF COURSE NOT.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24554510
United States
12/28/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are so full of shit.

Feel sorry for the idiots who believe your shit doesn't stink.
Raymantheheretic

User ID: 29634752
United States
12/28/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you understand that, in his reply to the Sadducees, Jesus specifically condemned the Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave as a doctrine of the Egyptian 'god of the dead' (Chapter 20:38 of the Gospel of Luke) religion?

Do you understand that, in Chapter 20:34-36 of the Gospel of Luke, Jesus describes, in figurative language, the revelation of the memories of previous lives (echoing the figurative descriptions in Chapter 26:19 of the Book of Isaiah and Chapter 27:52-53 of the Gospel of Matthew)?

Do you understand that, because Jesus taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' (and that John the Baptist was Elijah 'raised from the dead'), this 'vision' that you call it is nothing more than a delusion?

And do you understand that, it is specifically because of delusions such as this--along with the florid psychotic delusions of the 'Rapture' and the return of Jesus 'riding a white horse out of the sky' (rather than returning in accordance with the Doctrine of "resurrection"/'rebirth')--that this civilization is being pushed into the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied in Chapter 12:1 of the Book of Daniel?

Michael
 Quoting: 4Q529

The doctrines you refer to or worse than useless compared such a pure message as learning to always forgive and love instead of hate. To my mind all the doctrine men have specifically established beyond that one simple teaching has been our problem all along.

Also, there's no need to SHOUT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
12/28/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

AC, you're doing a hell of a projection job it would appear to those outside your own head. U mad bro?

From a post on a news blog today:

2) Projection

This one happens a lot with people who have trouble understanding and coping with their own emotions. Have you ever wanted to backhand a five year old for looking at you with a smug expression on his face? What about wanting to call your wife a b*tch because she was a little slow making dinner for you? Can you think of a time when someone has given you a gift out of the goodness of his heart and you wanted to say, “That’s not enough, give me even more!”

Those are all awful thoughts, aren’t they? But even good men have fleeting thoughts and emotions that contrast with their deepest values. Mature men and women shrug those reactions off and go on. Projection is an alternate strategy that misattributes those unpleasant feelings to the other person. This can be a particularly damaging defense mechanism as well because most human beings see what they’re already looking for in the first place. Once you classify another person as “selfish,” “a bully” or “angry,” your mind will look for evidence to prove itself right and disregard contrary actions that undercut the label.
4Q529

United States
12/28/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Michael

The doctrines you refer to or worse than useless compared such a pure message as learning to always forgive and love instead of hate. To my mind all the doctrine men have specifically established beyond that one simple teaching has been our problem all along.

Also, there's no need to SHOUT
 Quoting: Raymantheheretic

The fundamental problem with the 'vision' of the OP is that it is an obvious expression of idolatry. He has created a 'god' in his own image; a man whose principal concern is about being loved and forgiven more than anything else; while having no concern whatsoever about Doctrinal Truth.

If you pay close attention to the emotion-packed words which describe this 'vision', you will begin to get some idea of the kind of emotional attachments that the pagan idolators established with the graven images that they worshiped. They projected images of "love" and "forgiveness" and "mercy" upon these graven images and then fell down and worshiped them. This 'vision' of the OP is merely an 'updated' version of this.

In any case, I got nothing against love.

What I object to is that there is no Doctrinal context which establishes the basis of the importance of love. That is, the reason why you should "love your neighbor as yourself" is because, in a previous life, or in a future life, you may very well have been or you may very well be your "neighbor". In other words, if you hate people because of their race, or sex, or religion, or nationality, or economic status; and you commit evil against them, in your very next life you may very well be in the position of suffering precisely the consequences of the hatred that you put in motion by your actions in that previous life.

If you are a Muslim and hate Jews, or if you are a Christian and hate Muslims or Jews, you may very well be a member of the religious community that you hate in your next life.

Not committing evil against another person then comes down to not love so much; but, rather, nothing more than common sense and self-interest.

And it is this kind of common sense which is sorely lacking among the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' in pursuit of the doctrines and delusions of Satan; which religious doctrines are specifically inciting the "time of trouble".

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31006972
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
dearest op,i read your message yesterday morning and was totally blown away by your vision.i can relate to your life of trials as i too have been through many hurts and upsets.i just want you to know how thankfull i am for you posting your most important vision.you have brought so much hope to me i cannot tell you.you have given me the confirmation i have been searching for and the strength to carry on day by day.i praise our lord and saviour jesus christ for sending you to us,you have been a great blessing for many folks.the part of your vision that really resonated with me was when you wer at the throne and began to realise that youd been there before.that is the realisation of all ive been searching for my whole life.you captured this moment superbly and i infact felt like i was standing there myself.anyway soz for rambling on but just know that i love you because your words have changed me forever.be blessed dear brother and go in peace.....
4Q529

United States
12/28/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I gotta wonder is whether the OP thought for even 10 minutes about the kind of precedent he was setting by posting this 'vision'.

He has admitted to attempting suicide on three occasions.

Fortunately, he was unsuccessful in those attempts.

And then he receives this 'vision'; which, according to some of the responses here, other people desperately wish had happened to them as well.

So, what if there are impressionable, psychologically-fragile Christian teenagers out there who, out of desperation, misinterpret this as an indication that they too will be saved if they attempt to commit suicide; after which they too will receive a similar 'vision'; something that they would desperately want?

Gotta wonder whether the OP ever thought about that.

In addition, I seriously doubt that it is even possible for one person to tell another person that God loves them. What about the Palestinians who are suffering under Israeli occupation? What about the Syrians who are suffering? Or those who have had children killed in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Sandy Hook?

To tell these people that "God loves them" would appear to be the height of chutzpah. Maybe nothing can be said to these people at all to diminish their suffering. But to then tell them that "God loves them" is nothing less than an assault. It only pours hot coals on that suffering.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22937696
Denmark
12/28/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I don't really care if your story is "true" or "not true". I've had enough spiritual encounters to know that these experiences can come in many forms.

I am forever thankful, for your story reaching all the way to my heart and I sobbed like a baby. You are an angel and you have a beautiful message.

I do not belong to any religion, but deep within I KNOW that we are one with the Father, Creator, Creation, God (or whatever you wish to call it)

Your message is a divine one of love, comfort and hope, that no matter what happens - The Almighty holds each and every one of us, in the very palms of his hands.

And that there is work to do, on the other side :)

Thank you!

hf
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
12/28/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
And then he receives this 'vision'; which, according to some of the responses here, other people desperately wish had happened to them as well.

Perhaps they should try saying the Lord's prayer before taking a nap or whatever, just don't ask for something stupid, try asking for some wisdom about God's home turf. If they are envious they are already on the losing end of things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
12/28/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP! loved your story

So how are you purifying your soul, in order to survive the shift?

Maybe you will Experience a Spiritual Awakening soon, if you haven't already

So is Jesus God? Did God come down to Earth & make himself mortal, to sacrifice himself to save us from our sins?

Why should he come down again, and save us, when the first time it didn't work, where is our lesson to be learned off that?

You mentioned a fire inside I believe, does that mean the Kundalini will be activated in everyone, by The Holy Spirit?

Only thing I believed in life was my heart, and the compassion for the weaker being. My heart never made me rich, as did my brain. I just think that I was meant to experience the hardships of life both physically, and mentally.

One night, in May 2011, I received an Awakening, and low in behold I started to meditate back in May of this year, and magic started to begin.

I have no urge to become rich, or have materialistic things, eating habits changed, shit everything changed for the better.

You are right, when you said about love & forgiveness, in that is the true meaning of life. To many people don't realize this, because of the generic needs society has put upon them.

By the way, the sole purpose of a Spiritual Awakening, is the Kundalini. It is the Purifier, of ones true nature, truth, love, compassion, and forgiveness.

We all have a role to play, on this playing field of life, one must trust in the goodness of their heart to find their true being.

This aint no new age crap, this is life! Labels are their to separate themselves from one another.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

Hey! can you answer some of these questions, for me.

GLP