Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 874,849
Pageviews Today: 1,557,362Threads Today: 665Posts Today: 11,706
05:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?

4Q529

User ID: 1532480
United States
12/28/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
OP, I don't really care if your story is "true" or "not true".
 Quoting: Miss Malla

This, in fact, is precisely the problem with the world today.

No one cares about the Truth.

What they care about is that they "feel good". They believe a 'Truth' which makes them feel good. The only 'God' they will believe in is a 'God' that makes them feel good.

Any Truth which is unpleasurable--for example, that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--is instantly rejected because it does not make them feel good.

And it is these "feel good" doctrines--vicarious atonement, the 'Rapture', the return of Jesus by 'riding a white horse out of the sky', the arrival of the 'mahdi' by 'coming out of a well', the Egyptian-Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave, for example--which are at the foundation of the violence, blood-shed and military conflicts between Jews, Christians and Muslims.

So, feel as good as you possibly can for as long as you can.

Because you would NOT accept the painful Truth that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth', this reality of yours will soon be transformed into hell on earth.

Michael
which other site was it pted
User ID: 31007818
Germany
12/28/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the AC who wrote that vision I had when I was 15. I tuned 44 today. So it begins. Does anyone have any questions or need any encouragement?
I am the AC who posted the vision on the other site.

I did so because I was blanket banned from this site over chritmas, and my first thought was to post it here once it all came flooding back.

I posted it at the other sight because I didnt have any other choice.

The ban was lifted today, so now I have the opportunity for the next two and a half hours,(I have to go somewhere soon) I will answer any questions you might have and give more details of the vision. I am remembering more and more as time passes like a blinder had been lifted from my eyes.

I am free to share and encourge.

I know a lot of you have questions and want further details so feel free to ask away.

Btw before you ask...I will not condemn anyone to hell...nor will I judge anyone..or belittle anyone. I am here to encourage and to strengthen..not frighten and pull down.

I have much truth to tell..and the truth is still the truth even if you dont beleive it.

The time for doctrines and strivings is over.

The world is barrelling headlong now into an abyss...now is the time to encourage eachother and speak light to eachother..not condemnation and darkness.

In the year ahead we will need all the love and light we can glean.

So while the sun still shines...lets make hay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16356492

which other site was this story actually originally posted to? i dont find stuff outside of glp on this matter....

this smells fishy.
4Q529

United States
12/28/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look, OP.

You said "I have much truth to tell."

Then tell it.

And don't tell me these 'Truths' whose only purpose is to make people feel good. We've already heard that.

Tell us, for example, the Truths that "will remain secret and sealed until the time of the End." (Chapter 12:9 of the Book of Daniel).

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
12/28/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP for posting your experience. It has encouraged me alot and also validated somethings for me personally......mainly that the most important things to focus on here are love, mercy, compassion, giving and forgiveness as those were the qualities that Jesus Himself focused on while He was here with us.

If we love Him we will do this.

God bless you OP!

hf
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
12/28/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us, for example, the Truths that "will remain secret and sealed until the time of the End." (Chapter 12:9 of the Book of Daniel).

Michael
 Quoting: 4Q529

It was a Reference to revelation in particular, the NT in general. The 4th metal kingdom and the 4th beast in Da:7 are what Revelation covers in greater detail. It's up to you to discover how that works rather than somebody explaining it to you as you will just toss it off as being inaccurate.

Last Edited by MHz on 12/28/2012 08:06 AM
4Q529

United States
12/28/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Michael

It was a Reference to revelation in particular, the NT in general. The 4th metal kingdom and the 4th beast in Da:7 are what Revelation covers in greater detail. It's up to you to discover how that works rather than somebody explaining it to you as you will just toss it off as being inaccurate.
 Quoting: MHz

No it wasn't.

It was a reference to the meaning of the Doctrine of "resurrection" itself

Only "the wise will understand" that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

"The wicked will NEVER understand." (Chapter 12:10 of the Book of Daniel)

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28639467
United States
12/28/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read this post a few days ago but stopped due to the religious folks wading in, as usual, they seem to destroy any openness. However I was struck by the description of that world.

Some time ago my wife whom is of a practical nature and not into this stuff told me about a similar world we were taken to and shown, her description was amazing as tears streamed down where face In the telling. We were there with tall beings whom were our guides. We are not religious, but take great care of our spiritual development. She kept telling me this was real, it was heavenly and she wAnted to go back. And yes there was a personal lessen in this showing for her.

As an aside, I have been shown my soul twice, and the pain we experience is shared and yes there is a higher source that loves and heals, this I also experience, but that is another story.

To return, my 19 year old grandson whom is also like me, a traveler told me of seeing this world when out and was allowed to go past the barrier I encountered and was warned not to cross. His description was what my wife saw including how the light and life force came from the plants and the world, not reflected.

So yes, this is possible, for I have seen or been shown it a few times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
12/28/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read this post a few days ago but stopped due to the religious folks wading in, as usual, they seem to destroy any openness. However I was struck by the description of that world.

Some time ago my wife whom is of a practical nature and not into this stuff told me about a similar world we were taken to and shown, her description was amazing as tears streamed down where face In the telling. We were there with tall beings whom were our guides. We are not religious, but take great care of our spiritual development. She kept telling me this was real, it was heavenly and she wAnted to go back. And yes there was a personal lessen in this showing for her.

As an aside, I have been shown my soul twice, and the pain we experience is shared and yes there is a higher source that loves and heals, this I also experience, but that is another story.

To return, my 19 year old grandson whom is also like me, a traveler told me of seeing this world when out and was allowed to go past the barrier I encountered and was warned not to cross. His description was what my wife saw including how the light and life force came from the plants and the world, not reflected.

So yes, this is possible, for I have seen or been shown it a few times.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28639467

It's not about how close to religion we are, it's how close to the heart we are.

Religion is just another barrier, that keeps people separated from one another.

Nice little story, and I believe on what you had said, about the plants and the Earth, in that they give life.

Nature is truly magical, but we are to busy in our everyday life, to fathom the mystics of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30235756
Canada
12/28/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prove your the person who wrote the original post. Prove you had a vision all those years ago. Prove anything otherwise your just making stuff up.

Have a nice day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
12/28/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prove your the person who wrote the original post. Prove you had a vision all those years ago. Prove anything otherwise your just making stuff up.

Have a nice day
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30235756

OP doesn't have to prove anything, you can't take his experience away from him.

He just relayed what he experienced, it's up to believe him or not, and if not, then no harm done.

IMO he did experience something, whether or not he interpreted it correctly, who knows. It's what he believes in his heart, is what matters.
4Q529

United States
12/28/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have a nice day

He just relayed what he experienced, it's up to believe him or not, and if not, then no harm done... It's what he believes in his heart, is what matters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

You're right. The OP does not have to prove anything.

On the other hand, no it isn't "what he believes in his heart...that matters."

What matters is the Truth.

And that 'vision' does not convey any significant Truth.

On the contrary, it is a quite seductive delusion that distracts people from any number of Doctrinal Truths which are more important. And he even specifically states that the "time of doctrines...is over."

Jesus was murdered for teaching the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'. Certainly, Jesus did not believe that the "time of doctrines...is over."

Moreover, the Jewish religious 'authorities' 'believed in the heart' that Jesus was possessed by demons because he received memories of previous lives; and many Nazis 'believed in their heart' that the Jews were less than human, which is why they did what they did. So you can't simply say that what someone believes in their heart is what matters.

That is to disregard the issue of Truth altogether; which, of course, is quite common to this civilization.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
12/28/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have a nice day

He just relayed what he experienced, it's up to believe him or not, and if not, then no harm done... It's what he believes in his heart, is what matters.

You're right. The OP does not have to prove anything.

On the other hand, no it isn't "what he believes in his heart...that matters."

What matters is the Truth.

And that 'vision' does not convey any significant Truth.

On the contrary, it is a quite seductive delusion that distracts people from any number of Doctrinal Truths which are more important. And he even specifically states that the "time of doctrines...is over."

Jesus was murdered for teaching the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'. Certainly, Jesus did not believe that the "time of doctrines...is over."

Moreover, the Jewish religious 'authorities' 'believed in the heart' that Jesus was possessed by demons because he received memories of previous lives; and many Nazis 'believed in their heart' that the Jews were less than human, which is why they did what they did. So you can't simply say that what someone believes in their heart is what matters.

That is to disregard the issue of Truth altogether; which, of course, is quite common to this civilization.

Michael

He might have meant that the time of arguing about theology and denominations and interpretations is over. And honestly, I'll be glad when it's over because I can't stand all the division, ego, hate, arguing that comes from our divisions.

You either Love the Lord and follow Him, or you love the dark and follow that. I think that's really the bottom line that He was trying to convey. And praise the Lord, it really is that simple I think.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24410859
United States
12/28/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why you?
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I am no one important. Nor will I ever be.

Thats probably "Why me"

I have no name to make..no fame to chase..no books to write and no agenda to pursue.

I am a nobody..who has spent most of his life totally failing at everything..being betrayed..backstabbed..crushed in very cruel ways..abandoned..left to rot and die..by the ones I trusted in the most.

Why?

Because..its only when you are really down..and know what its like to lose all..that you gain the world.

Love..I learnt love..and how to forgive the unforgivable.

Now I pass those lessons on.

Forgiveness will be my main theme..and love.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16604120

^^ YES. And, thank you, OP.

readup flowas red_heart
 Quoting: Junkyard Lily

You know what? everybody is important in one way or the other, we all leave an impression on someone.

OPie is just being a little too humble, its a way to tame the ego.

hf

I agree, 0992. :-)
Unity9110

User ID: 30707032
United States
12/28/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
There has been a lot of great posts and threads on GLP. But without a doubt in my mind this is thee best one by far. For those that have read this, we have been greatly privileged to stumble upon this. They will be no excuse for us as to why when that time comes that we should not be with the Creator standing before his throne. Do not reject this, consider it at least, your eternity depends on it.
flowasflowasflowasflowas

God Bless You OP!! Thanks for the encouragement!!
hfhfhfhfhf
Evil Cretin

User ID: 1217128
United States
12/28/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, 2 questions.

Why am I here on this planet? why are we all forced to live "this" life? What is the purpose? I would think that an all-powerful, all-loving Creator would dispense with this insignificant time on Earth and simply create us right into the heaven that you experienced.

Why does your user ID keep changing?
Free speech is never free.

Well I know it wasn't you who held me down
Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key - Eagles
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
12/28/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, 2 questions.

Why am I here on this planet? why are we all forced to live "this" life? What is the purpose? I would think that an all-powerful, all-loving Creator would dispense with this insignificant time on Earth and simply create us right into the heaven that you experienced.

Quoting: Evil Cretin

As him/her who the other two Australian AC's are who were coincidentally promoting this story yesterday in separate threads.

I suspect all 4+ user id's are linked to the same individual who's IP keeps changing.
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
12/28/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Michael

Quoting: MHz

No it wasn't.

It was a reference to the meaning of the Doctrine of "resurrection" itself

Only "the wise will understand" that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

"The wicked will NEVER understand." (Chapter 12:10 of the Book of Daniel)

Michael

Job covered resurrection. That you don't understand this says what?

Job:14:14:
If a man die,
shall he live again?
all the days of my appointed time will I wait,
till my change come.

Hers is something else you can reject.

I started of with the Lord's Prayer and just as I was about to start my plea I got a vision that I was outside my body and saw myself, from the back and above, in a kneeling position with a mist a very short distance in front of me that obscured any further view.
I heard myself say "Master, I don't feel so good." A large hand came out of the mist and completely enclosed my body. This happened in a 'twinkling of an eye', I found myself enclosed in this hand and it scared me to no end because I struggled to be free of it's grasp but found I could move not even one little bit. This feeling of being scared lasted only for the briefest of moments.
What replaced it was the most peaceful feeling I have ever experienced, bar none, and to be quite truthful have not experienced that 'level' of peace since.
As soon as this wave of peace (meaning I was in the company of someone who cared for me much more than my words will ever be able to describe) overcame me the hand loosed it 'grip' on me and it opened and I found myself sitting on this palm facing the ends of the fingers and seeing further forward than that.
In front was a hallway, very tall and the walls were black. The walls were not smooth, but rather, had many indentations and sharp corners at these indentations. There was a faint light at each of these 'corners' and that was the only way I could tell the walls were not smooth, the rest was pitch black, I could see neither floor nor ceiling, only these faint corners.
We were moving down this hallway at a leisurely rate and as I was feeling very 'relaxed' I was going to change my sitting position so I had my hands behind my back and then I could lean back and rest on them. As I was leaning back one hand seemed to miss the expected surface that would support it and I ended up rolling to one side. I looked back to see what had 'gone wrong' and I observed a great hole in the palm of this hand. I immediately burst into tears and said with alarm "You've been hurt!"
I heard not a word but my tears left me and I spent the next few moments crawling around the hand, much like I did on the school-ground equipment when I was a small child.
This hallway had corners in addition to the indentations in that it was not straight as we have halls. We came around one corner and off to the right I could see a faint glow of light some distance down this other smaller hallway.
I asked "What's down there?" A voice (rather deep but very 'soothing') answered "You're not ready for this, but I will show you."
Off we went down this other hallway going around gently curving corners and the light got brighter with each corner we passed. In very short order we came out on a dusty,earthen path and I could see a sky. This path was rather narrow and had grass growing on either edge.
On the grass to the left there were several rabbits hopping around, a few bounds then they would stop and nibble the grass, a few more bounds, another nibble. Our presence did not disturb them in the least.
Just behind the rabbits, only a few yards from the path, was what I would best describe would be a three-wire barbed fence, not in the best of repair as the wire sagged a bit between the posts and none of the posts stood up properly but were tilted a bit at various angles.
A bit of distance from this was another fence made of planking, much like you would find around any farm that kept horses or cows, and behind were some farm buildings, house and small barn made of the same wood as the plank fence.
All the wood was very weathered but the condition of the buildings and fence would not warrant paint as this would be a waste because of their condition.
As I looked over at this scene I noticed several dogs in the yard. There was much running and yelping and much dust from all this activity. I could not determine if this activity was caused by our presence or not and if, in fact, the dogs were playing or it was a somewhat more serious matter they were involved in. The circles they made were small and done in quick fashion so in the short time I observed them they completed many circles.
The path we were on also had the gentle twists and turns like the hallways we had just came from did. We continued down this dusty path and came around another corner and came to a stop. The path ended here and was replaced by a large open space covered in lush grass, a short distance from us I could see gently rolling hill. I could see far enough to see three or four 'rows' of these hills, one behind the other. Very beautiful and serene but what was most astounding about these hills was that they were completely covered by people, standing so closely together that not one more person could have stood with them. There was a small open space between where the path ended and this large crowd stood, which is how I knew the grass was so lush.
On this grass, about midway between the end of the path and where the crowd started stood two people, one man, one woman. As remarkable as this whole scene was I was still even more astounded to see not one strand of hair on any of their heads, not one anywhere.
The two in front spoke no words but it was quite plain they were pleased to see 'Him'. No words were spoken to any from 'Him' either.
We turned and went back from where we had come from. Back into the little hallway till we turned left at the larger one.
We continued down this for some distance until we came to a doorway that was on our left.
I heard a voice say "This is a safe place for you."
The door opened and I went inside to a circular room about 50 steps in width. The room was decorated in many shades of brown and the 'outer wall' had shelves that went way round all filled with books. The middle had furnishings that matched the colors of the bookcases.
The door closed and I was alone.
I stood for a moment and went to the door and opened it just a crack. What I felt was sheer terror, and quickly re-closed the door and felt the terror was gone, as long as the door remained closed.
What was outside was not only terror but evil in that it had nothing good planned for me should I be foolish enough to open my door and go into the passage on my own.

Last Edited by MHz on 12/28/2012 12:41 PM
completejigsaw

User ID: 5568068
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP. I have been and am in a very similar situation to you. I was stripped of my family, my fortune, my dignity, the respect that people once had for me and put into a mental hospital, tied hand and foot and force fed with powerful drugs. Why? Because I suddenly started believing in 'HIM', believed in the conspiracy theory and worse, I was anti Coca Cola!!! I did not have the vision before but was in contact with the angels (aliens) afterwards who explained some of what was to come, including floods up to 600 metres. There is no cause for concern because everything is prepared. We just have to KNOW that 'HE' is within us and that 'HE' will protect us and give love to all. Firstly we have to understand and then forgive 'our' trespasses and then we will be able to forgive all others. I am now completely free and so so happy. Nothing is a problem, everything is and will be perfect. Fear is an illusion. Love is the reality. Death is a liberation from a constraining physical body and holds no fear. I am awaiting 'My' purpose like a child awaits its birthday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
12/28/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP saying he has a dynamic IP address from his ISP

Otherwise he would just have the same ID and not invite complaints that could be avoided.
Mister_Worlwide

User ID: 26282771
United States
12/28/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I did so because I was blanket banned from this site over chritmas, and my first thought was to post it here once it all came flooding back.

The ban was lifted today, so now I have the opportunity for the next two and a half hours,(I have to go somewhere soon) I will answer any questions you might have and give more details of the vision. I am remembering more and more as time passes like a blinder had been lifted from my eyes.

I know a lot of you have questions and want further details so feel free to ask away.

Btw before you ask...I will not condemn anyone to hell...nor will I judge anyone..or belittle anyone. I am here to encourage and to strengthen..not frighten and pull down.

I have much truth to tell..and the truth is still the truth even if you dont beleive it.

The world is barrelling headlong now into an abyss...now is the time to encourage eachother and speak light to eachother..not condemnation and darkness.

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
There's nothing like Miami's heat....
...Padre Island, TX does beat it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17040466
United States
12/28/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Mister_Worlwide

I agree. this OP is not the author. He have himself away at the end of the post with the Love/light remark. that is a new age remark if I ever heard one. Anyone that has been in the presence of Jesus would speak of him, and not a generic love/light BS, saying it does not matter who you belive in.
OP
User ID: 16464777
Australia
12/28/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, 2 questions.

My IP keeps chamging because I connect through a phone and have a dynamic IP that changes all the time.

I dont have any control over it.

In fact it causes me to get banned more often than not.

As to why we are here on this planet?

Well..lets go back a few years.

After I had that vision when I was 15 I could NOT remember it. Up until a few days ago I thought that entire episode was a weird dream..I thought I had imagined it. I knew it had hapenned but I could not quite put my finger on it.

Have you ever had what you knew was a very significant dream..and for a while after you awake you can remember it but by the end of the day, try as you might, its gone?...and you are angry that you didnt write it down while it was still fresh in your mind?

Well..it was like that. I could not recall the dream..I only knew I'd had a very meaningful dream..some odd flashes here and there..a general impression it was important..but thats all.

Then I went into the world..not longer an athiest..quite..but determined to "Pin down" and "Find" what was in the dream I just could not quite recall.

This is where the purpose comes into it..

I have spent the last 28 years in ups and downs..severe pain..some great joys..incredible frustration..despair..all trying to recall..to find..to meet..the one who I saw in my dream. The one who I could not quite remeber.I did not have a clue where to start..and until that dream the search would NOT have started at all.

As each main even took place in my life..the main turning points..I did get a brief moment of clarity..like a dejavu, I could recall that brief moment I was told of that event. But I still could not "Connect" with the one who told me.

ALL I knew is that my life..had a reason...as to what that reason was..well..thats why I started getting angry.

Pain after pain..despair..heartbreak..betrayal..thats what I experienced over and over. I thought.."well..SOME purpose..alive just to know pain..to be alone..to be useless and a nothing".

Despair and anger set in. I could not find my way...so I decided a few times in darkest despair to end it..to forcefully end the search because I was so tired of it.

Death did not want me...I tried three times ON purpose..and many many times indirectly..to end myself..through careless living..taking stupid risks..popping pills..you name it..I did it. I just could not die.

Then I knew...someone was keepong me alive..and I damn well RESENTED it. I WANTED OUT...and that..person..in that dream I could not recall would NOT let me die.

So I began to curse him and get angry with him..whoever it was..JUST like he said I would.

And it was when I was angriest with him that he started to reveal himself..in small ways..a bit here..a little there..

My mind began to open about a year ago. Through creation itself.

Suddenly I saw everything differently...the life force of a flower..the mind of a bee..the love of a puppy...the energy of a horse..the majesty and intricate workings of a tree. I was seeing the creator through the amazing things he had made...

I realised that each created thing served a purpose..had a function..and lived out its individual "destiny"...then I realised what it was all about..or started to.

And it was during this time of discovery of the intricate workings of creation that the greatest tests of my character came.

The betrayals and heartbraking attcks from friends and family began again. But..this time I took it better. I somehow knew it was all part of a plan..to toughen me up..and soften me up. Because I began to see people..in the same way. All hurting..all designed..all with a purpose.

Once I removed myself personally from the situation..and looked at these things in an objective way..I saw the pattern..the reason..and underlying it all was PURPOSE...

That purpose was love.

The death is needed...for ressurection to be possible.

That without disease, healing would not exist.

That without despair, Joy is meaningless.

That without hate...LOVE is unappreciated

That without hurt...forgiveness does not exist

And without obstacles...character does not grow.

And its not just others...I am one of the ones who hurt others...I hated people..I caused injustice..I did a lot of damage...

We are all stel blades..."Iron sharpens Iron"..we are used by eachother FOR eachother...rounding off the edges..the roughness...

I was learning to forgive..because I HAD things that I needed to forgive.

I was learning to love because I saw MYSELF as those others who were hurting me..cause I HURT THEM as well...

I began to see why...the reason we are born into a crappy pain filled world...

Its for our instruction..in the true meaning of love..mercy..compassion..and forgiveness..and MOST of all..to GROW us..from babies who are knocked about by the slightest hurts..to warriors..men and women of character..who could stand in front of a supernova of betrayal and spite and NOT be moved or affected by it.

Because when I was given the total recall of what I saw 28 years ago...I saw the reason..its NOT ABOUT this earth..this earth is a bootcamp..a training ground..a nursery of sorts.

And its NOT permanent...and each person..is given a training course JUST RIGHT for them..and their purpose.

Because when this old planet has served it purpose..there is 1000 years of government and admin and rebulding and prepearation to do...and once the 1000 years is over..an entire univers to oversee..to populate..to govern.

Those who are faithful in a FEW things here..will be responsible for MANY things there.

Our lives are almost over...

And know this one and all..

Take it from one who has spent MOST of his life failing and being a total ratbag...

Its NOT how we have run our race that matters...its HOW we END it...how we break that tape at the end of the course.

Stand tall...and complete your race..your life..KNOWING it has a reason..that nothing has hapenned for nothing..and the coach..the Lord jesus..is there cheering you on..proud of the fact that despite ALL the hurdles..the obstacles..the barriers..the bad weather..the ups and the downs..you are STILL RACING...even if its slowly with a limp..you are heading HOME.

We are nearly there.

SO TAKE COURAGE...we have an incredible future ahead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31013220
United States
12/28/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why you?
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I am no one important. Nor will I ever be.

Thats probably "Why me"

I have no name to make..no fame to chase..no books to write and no agenda to pursue.

I am a nobody..who has spent most of his life totally failing at everything..being betrayed..backstabbed..crushed in very cruel ways..abandoned..left to rot and die..by the ones I trusted in the most.

Why?

Because..its only when you are really down..and know what its like to lose all..that you gain the world.

Love..I learnt love..and how to forgive the unforgivable.

Now I pass those lessons on.

Forgiveness will be my main theme..and love.

Funny OP, I've just realized the same thing, and so has my best buddy, the former atheist.

Thread: I've been rich, now I'm poor, about to become rich again, ask me a question
Angel Helper

User ID: 29337875
United States
12/28/2012 02:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't have any questions but back at the same time in my life in the 80's I kept telling people what we're seeing right now in the country was coming and a bunch of them have told me "you were right"...I wish I wasn't. I'm turning 44 in January...funny.
 Quoting: He Is Risen Indeed

I was 44 in November and in the 80s I too had a series of visions when taken out my body which was similar to you OP. I was shown that the SUN will be the cause of the change coming
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30380980

Would you like to share your visions too? I am interested greatly.
 Quoting: Angel Helper

Im not here for long as its very late here in the UK. Firstly, I would like to emphasise that Im not a religious person and that I consider myself spiritual. My faith is very strong and know that faith and religious belief are different.
I was taken out my body and touched by spirit. It was like a corridor into the light, I floated down it and the more I was touched which was very gentle as I floated passed them the more awareness I had.
I found myself in a crowd and I recognised people from my life but many were strangers. There was a stage with angels on that the people were looking towards and the angels were calling out names. My name was called and I hid. Im not one for getting up on stages. They kept calling my name and I tryed to lose myself in the crowd but after a while some people in the crowd recognised me and shouted out that I was here and pushed me forward. I stood facing an angel and the angel said that my Father wanted to talk to me. I said that I hadnt seen my Dad for a while and didnt really want to see him now but the angel said no not your Dad but your Father. The angel took me through a curtain.
I will come back and post the last part tomorrow and I bid you goodnight. Thankyou for asking me about my experience x
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30380980

Thank you for taking the time to share it with me!! Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23290196
United States
12/28/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, 2 questions.

My IP keeps chamging because I connect through a phone and have a dynamic IP that changes all the time.

After I had that vision when I was 15 I could NOT remember it. Up until a few days ago I thought that entire episode was a weird dream..I thought I had imagined it. I knew it had hapenned but I could not quite put my finger on it.

Have you ever had what you knew was a very significant dream..and for a while after you awake you can remember it but by the end of the day, try as you might, its gone?...and you are angry that you didnt write it down while it was still fresh in your mind?

Well..it was like that. I could not recall the dream..I only knew I'd had a very meaningful dream..some odd flashes here and there..a general impression it was important..but thats all.

Then I went into the world..not longer an athiest..quite..but determined to "Pin down" and "Find" what was in the dream I just could not quite recall.

I have spent the last 28 years in ups and downs..severe pain..some great joys..incredible frustration..despair..all trying to recall..to find..to meet..the one who I saw in my dream. The one who I could not quite remeber.I did not have a clue where to start..and until that dream the search would NOT have started at all.

As each main even took place in my life..the main turning points..I did get a brief moment of clarity..like a dejavu, I could recall that brief moment I was told of that event. But I still could not "Connect" with the one who told me.

ALL I knew is that my life..had a reason...as to what that reason was..well..thats why I started getting angry.

Pain after pain..despair..heartbreak..betrayal..thats what I experienced over and over. I thought.."well..SOME purpose..alive just to know pain..to be alone..to be useless and a nothing".

Despair and anger set in. I could not find my way...so I decided a few times in darkest despair to end it..to forcefully end the search because I was so tired of it.

Death did not want me...I tried three times ON purpose..and many many times indirectly..to end myself..through careless living..taking stupid risks..popping pills..you name it..I did it. I just could not die.

Then I knew...someone was keepong me alive..and I damn well RESENTED it. I WANTED OUT...and that..person..in that dream I could not recall would NOT let me die.

So I began to curse him and get angry with him..whoever it was..JUST like he said I would.

And it was when I was angriest with him that he started to reveal himself..in small ways..a bit here..a little there..

Suddenly I saw everything differently...the life force of a flower..the mind of a bee..the love of a puppy...the energy of a horse..the majesty and intricate workings of a tree. I was seeing the creator through the amazing things he had made...

I realised that each created thing served a purpose..had a function..and lived out its individual "destiny"...then I realised what it was all about..or started to.

And it was during this time of discovery of the intricate workings of creation that the greatest tests of my character came.

The betrayals and heartbraking attcks from friends and family began again. But..this time I took it better. I somehow knew it was all part of a plan..to toughen me up..and soften me up. Because I began to see people..in the same way. All hurting..all designed..all with a purpose.

Once I removed myself personally from the situation..and looked at these things in an objective way..I saw the pattern..the reason..and underlying it all was PURPOSE...

That purpose was love.

And its not just others...I am one of the ones who hurt others...I hated people..I caused injustice..I did a lot of damage...

We are all stel blades..."Iron sharpens Iron"..we are used by eachother FOR eachother...rounding off the edges..the roughness...

I was learning to love because I saw MYSELF as those others who were hurting me..cause I HURT THEM as well...

Its for our instruction..in the true meaning of love..mercy..compassion..and forgiveness..and MOST of all..to GROW us..from babies who are knocked about by the slightest hurts..to warriors..men and women of character..who could stand in front of a supernova of betrayal and spite and NOT be moved or affected by it.

Because when I was given the total recall of what I saw 28 years ago...I saw the reason..its NOT ABOUT this earth..this earth is a bootcamp..a training ground..a nursery of sorts.

And its NOT permanent...and each person..is given a training course JUST RIGHT for them..and their purpose.

Because when this old planet has served it purpose..there is 1000 years of government and admin and rebulding and prepearation to do...and once the 1000 years is over..an entire univers to oversee..to populate..to govern.

Those who are faithful in a FEW things here..will be responsible for MANY things there.

Take it from one who has spent MOST of his life failing and being a total ratbag...

Its NOT how we have run our race that matters...its HOW we END it...how we break that tape at the end of the course.

Stand tall...and complete your race..your life..KNOWING it has a reason..that nothing has hapenned for nothing..and the coach..the Lord jesus..is there cheering you on..proud of the fact that despite ALL the hurdles..the obstacles..the barriers..the bad weather..the ups and the downs..you are STILL RACING...even if its slowly with a limp..you are heading HOME.

We are nearly there.

Quoting: OP 16464777

At what point did you become a Christian OP?

I feel like I was meant to read this post on this day.

Thank you greatly for sharing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14102964
United States
12/28/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Are you the same person who use to be known as 'Q' about 2 years ago?
OP
User ID: 17402180
Australia
12/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, 2 questions.

That purpose was love.

We are nearly there.

Quoting: OP 16464777

At what point did you become a Christian OP?

I feel like I was meant to read this post on this day.

Thank you greatly for sharing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23290196

Well..I dont like to wear labels..and "Christian" is another label.

At what point it hapenned...a few months ago. About August...thats when I realised what it was all about..or began to realise. Then on the 1st of November I had a "revelation" of sorts...something in me changed..the hate..the anger..the bitterness..and all the grief I was carrying began to rise up OUT of me and evaporate. I was being changed from the inside out.

But I didnt fully know HOW much I was changing until the same old situations that have dogged me all my life rose up again...once again..I was betrayed by family and friends..left out..forgotten..cursed and lied about..by my own loved ones.

Now..that USED to floor me every single time.

But this time..I took it. It still hurt..but instead of reacting in anger..I felt something NEW in me..I felt LOVE for them instead of hate..forgiveness instead of grudge..mercy..instead of spite.

I KNEW I was changing then...and thats when I started getting serious with the Lord..in the sense I began talking to him..praying..not all holy and pious..but just good old down to earth chats like I am having with you now.

I call him dad...I am very casual with him..but also aware of just WHO he is..so its a respectful casualness. I feel I can be myself with the Lord..be open..honest..I can confide in him with everything. I tell him everything.

Now..I am not a religious person as such..I tried going to church..but it was all show and doctrines and entertainment..fake and shallow and centered on greed and self. That was so opposite to what I knew the Lord was..and what I was becoming.

So its just The Lord and me..He is my friend now..no longer my nemesis..the mean ratbag who tormented me. He is the one who orchestrated things in my life for my good..for my growth..not for my downfall.

Whatever takes place in your life is for growth..for good..and Jesus..Lord Creator..does NOT waste time..and everything takes place for a good reason. When something bad happens in your life.,.its only opportunity for further growth.

If you fail..you will recieve the same test again until yu pass.

Once you pass a test its on to the next one..always growing.

When you workout..it hurts..you NEED that pain to build muscle.

When you begin you might only manage ten kilo..and THAT hurts,,but..12 months further on you are doing 50...and the ten that used to be so painful is nothing to you..baby weights..

Life is like this.

A workout..developing strength.

Jesus wants character..not religion or doctrines..but character.

Forgiveness..is the result of character..a real man or woman..who can forgive...or at least be willing TO forgive..has character.

Thats what its all about.
OP
User ID: 17402180
Australia
12/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Are you the same person who use to be known as 'Q' about 2 years ago?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14102964

No.

Ive never been known as anything.
GreenSid7

User ID: 29548114
Canada
12/28/2012 02:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP for sharing your vision. I thought just the descriptions of heaven you shared were amazing. My question, what should we be doing to prepare? I am talking spiritually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1900987

THE most important thing..whether you are an athiest..a catholic..a hindu..does not matter WHAT you call yourself..is FIRST and FOREMOST..FORGIVE..and FORGIVE and FORGIVE.

Forgiveness is the very power of the creator...its his blood..its his life..once you allow forgiveness to flow out of you..HE will flow INTO you..and all your questions about WHO he is..he will answer you personally..one on one.

You see..he KNOWS every person personally..HE created each one..with a specific design and reason and personality...and THAT is why he empasised forgiveness above doctrines..above religions and creeds..because forgiveness of others is the START of true life.

Once it has started..all else melts away in a wave of TRUTH..and that TRUTH is the LORD..and that LORD...is LOVE ITSELF..the Lord Creator..the Most high..and he LOVES YOU>>ALL OF YOU.

Its not about "But im a christian" or "Im a catholic" or whatever.

ITS ALL about..CAN you forgive...the unforgivable?

CAN you love the unlovable?

ARE you hurting..in pain..needing love yourself?

Once you forgive...you will naturally LOVE..and ONCE you love..you are on the way to KNOWING the very heart of the Most High.

AND THAT..is all the prepeartion you need.

For those who seek to save their lives..for their OWN lives sake..will lose it.

But those who give of their life..for others..will save theirs....and..many others.

Wonderful message! smile_kiss
Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23290196
United States
12/28/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I appreciate your taking the time to address my question.

You have given me much to think about.

GLP