Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do GLP women Change Their Avatars?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
12/28/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do GLP women Change Their Avatars?
maybe not hairstyles...i've the same one for years but maybe more like cologne. i have a smell for each season as well as a few good old trusty favs i use year round.
 Quoting: woowoochic

woowoochic wears men's cologne?

1dunno1
wisc_natureboy

User ID: 28859998
United States
12/28/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I need to figure out how to change the pixels to my pics so I can upload a custom avatar.
 Quoting: Indysmindy

Irfanview is a free and pretty easy to use imaging software.
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
SomeChick>

User ID: 2371502
United States
12/28/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
as often as they change their hairstyles? Just asking. It gets very confusing to us guys here tracking who is who.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12860094

I know right! It is just like that for me. I think it has its roots in creativity.
Would it help if we kept our sigs stationary?
Lol
Your garden variety Illuminati Princess~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30996955
Australia
12/28/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never change mine. That`s how people get to know you, by your avatar . Hehee I like the eyes grinningflower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
12/28/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I need to figure out how to change the pixels to my pics so I can upload a custom avatar.

There is a place online called "avatar guru"...follow the directions there, and they help you adjust your photo to an avatar.:lkj:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
12/28/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: wisc_natureboy

or Quick Image Resizer...not sure if its always free though, got it off giveawayoftheday.com, I think
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2251547
Australia
12/28/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
..........aaaaaaaaand the mysogyny and fat bashing continues on GLP.
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
12/28/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't.

I've changed mine once in the time I've been here.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't.

Quoting: Debauchery

Unfortunately.

angryface

: )
Debauchery

United States
12/28/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't.

Unfortunately.

angryface

Quoting: ANHEDONIC

chuckle

It's low key, I kinda like that.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
SomaComatose

User ID: 997239
United States
12/28/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
as often as they change their hairstyles? Just asking. It gets very confusing to us guys here tracking who is who.

Not so weird, I'm a guy and I change mine a lot because I get bored.

Call me Mr. A.D.D.

Women do it because they can't make up their minds. Have you ever tried to convince one that the clothes they have are good enough and they don't have to run to the mall because they "don't have anything to wear"?

I have.

It doesn't work...

JimsGurlSm
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't.

Unfortunately.

angryface

chuckle

If by low key to you mean eerie pale-faced ninja nun lurking in the shadows, then I agree.

charlie
Debauchery

United States
12/28/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't.

Unfortunately.

angryface

chuckle

If by low key to you mean eerie pale-faced ninja nun lurking in the shadows, then I agree.

charlie

Yes. ;)

mopar28m

User ID: 14265444
United States
12/28/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've had the same avatar since joining GLP.

angeldemon
vaccinefreehealth blogspot com

The risk far outweighs any benefit as the risk will vary from child to child.

facebook.com/graphixyourway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31001729
Australia
12/28/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bcause they are ugly landwhales
no hot chick ever go to conspiracy sites, they all attention whore on facebook.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21190903

Many of us are happily married and do not flock to facebook nor have the desire to be stalked by less than mediocre men who cannot think with the head on their shoulders.
 Quoting: SilverPatriot

don't worry luv, no one will be stalking you.

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
12/28/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can also use microsoft picture manager its already on your comp if you have have office installed
ArcanoExAngelos

User ID: 21559870
United States
12/28/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not all hot chics are on FB due to the violation of privacy and data mining. I was stalked on FB everytime I logged on with that chat feature, so I stopped going there 2 years ago. My reason for changing my avatar? My BF made me take down my real pic. I finally changed it yesterday. I also think that there are plenty of pretty women on here. Salt, Pink Cat, the swedish moderator girl. etc...
ArcanoExAngelos

User ID: 21559870
United States
12/28/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do avs run out, or what?
 Quoting: Just a Babe

You are funny :)
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
12/28/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Many of us are happily married and do not flock to facebook nor have the desire to be stalked by less than mediocre men who cannot think with the head on their shoulders."
- Silver Patriot

Agreed! Reminds me...I need to change my avatar! Plus, we're paid members, it's cool to be able to change our avatar, since that's one of the benefits of membership so why not use it!

-----
I have used a photograph of my Anatolian Shepherd as my avatar for a while now and thinking of using my St. Bernard or one of one of my cats as my avatar. Why I have even used photographs of some of the birds or critters that frequent my feeders and personally, what a person has to say is what captures my attention admittedly I do appreciate seeing new avatars.
 Quoting: Krystal

Your Shepherd is so beautiful. uyt

---
Thank you, he is a rough coated Anatolian Shepherd, and currently 19 months old, at last measurement was 32” at the withers and 118.5 lbs, and when mature will be around 150 lbs.

He still looks like a puppy probably due to his long hair people are drawn to him like a magnet however, they have to be formally introduced to new people before he warms up.

I love his silver color. I have a miniature pinscher. She is a black and rust. Her mother was a chocolate, and her father was a black and tan. She is the center of our home, as I can tell your companions are of your home.:lkj:

---

Although familiar with the breed name, I had to look up the breed and found that the Miniature Pinscher is a breed that requires an owner who will properly socialize the dog. They are good watchdogs and were developed from working breeds and I suppose you give yours jobs to do.

Mine carry backpacks while on walks although my elderly St. Bernard no longer carriers her own water but insists on wearing the backpack even if carrying only a washcloth.
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 29218935
United States
12/28/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

I get bored. I change my avatar to fit my mood. My name never changes.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30840486
United States
12/28/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
My husband always says...You let those people know what you actually look like?

I think he's searching for a nice kitten pic now...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
12/28/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

-----
I have used a photograph of my Anatolian Shepherd as my avatar for a while now and thinking of using my St. Bernard or one of one of my cats as my avatar. Why I have even used photographs of some of the birds or critters that frequent my feeders and personally, what a person has to say is what captures my attention admittedly I do appreciate seeing new avatars.

Your Shepherd is so beautiful. :uyt:

---
Thank you, he is a rough coated Anatolian Shepherd, and currently 19 months old, at last measurement was 32” at the withers and 118.5 lbs, and when mature will be around 150 lbs.

He still looks like a puppy probably due to his long hair people are drawn to him like a magnet however, they have to be formally introduced to new people before he warms up.

I love his silver color. I have a miniature pinscher. She is a black and rust. Her mother was a chocolate, and her father was a black and tan. She is the center of our home, as I can tell your companions are of your home.:lkj:

---

Although familiar with the breed name, I had to look up the breed and found that the Miniature Pinscher is a breed that requires an owner who will properly socialize the dog. They are good watchdogs and were developed from working breeds and I suppose you give yours jobs to do.

Mine carry backpacks while on walks although my elderly St. Bernard no longer carriers her own water but insists on wearing the backpack even if carrying only a washcloth.

Lucy will take over and run the place if you let her. We have to be very strict and have been with all our min pins. They are wonderful little watchdogs. We live in a Cove, and we always know if someone is coming in or going out by Lucy's bark.:lkj:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
12/28/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

thats a good mood!
wisc_natureboy

User ID: 28859998
United States
12/28/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

thats a good mood!
 Quoting: exiled1

A sultry mood. ;-`)
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
12/29/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your Shepherd is so beautiful. uyt

---

---

Lucy will take over and run the place if you let her. We have to be very strict and have been with all our min pins. They are wonderful little watchdogs. We live in a Cove, and we always know if someone is coming in or going out by Lucy's bark.:lkj:

When we receive deliveries from UPS or FEDX, they run to the door drop the package then scurry off after seeing both a St. Bernard and Anatolian Shepherd barking at them from our bay window.

Although sometimes a small dog is better at alerting because their hearing is better but our Anatolian Shepherd seems to be an exception his hearing is great.

Before these dogs, I had an Australian Cattle dog and a Shepherd/Rottweiler cross and that Cattle dog heard everything and the Shepherd/Rottweiler often was confused but he backed the Cattle dog every time.
Dapurps

User ID: 30803443
Canada
12/29/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Guess you've never joined the GLP video chat. We've got a few babes on here.
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 26030910
United States
12/29/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

thats a good mood!

LOL :)
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 26030910
United States
12/29/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

thats a good mood!

A sultry mood. ;-`)

ohyeah
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach

GLP