Y'all are gunna be mighty confused in a few hours time

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30937444
Australia
12/28/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Y'all are gunna be mighty confused in a few hours time
Please no.... I don't want to live this year again...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27949313
United States
12/28/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the past year keeps repeating itself infinitely, then how is it possible that the last 24 years of my life were lived prior to this shift?

And what about dreams? Will they be the same orrrrr, how exactly would that work?

What makes you so sure that this shift will occur before the first of 2013?

......why did you say IF if you are so sure....HMMMMM?

yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25264418
United States
12/28/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
it happened bitches were put in their place and forgot where they were put... OP you were right. oh well bitch really knows just is delusional.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30445727
Costa Rica
12/28/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was actually discussing about memories, deja vu's and time. i have been thinking about past events, though this is normal. i don't remember being here before, this date. i do feel deja vus occasionally, like i've been in the same scenario before which i recall as some sort of dream. i have been through mystical experiences where i can feel the absence of time and a deep connection with everything around me, but it has all been chronological, no missing memory that i know as well.

i feel something is happening, for sure. i can't quite touch it.

it's hard for this world to surprise me even more with all the things i've figured out. this is a crazy place and situation to be in.

if i have the chance to transcend i would choose that. i'm ready to take the next step.
Not affected, yet
User ID: 10294512
United States
12/28/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im soooo glad i only found glp a couple months ago; multiple years of this shit would definitely turn you into a different person, seriously...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31006683
United States
12/28/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please no.... I don't want to live this year again...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30937444

This go round, Michelle Bachmann wins the election.
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31006540
Poland
12/28/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
how far back?
 Quoting: Turtles Voice

just over a year.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26851286

Shut up, no time travel. You cannot alter fate. Face it limp dick pussies!
What will be will be, I am I am.
Remember that wink
 Quoting: Children of the Atom

is that you sam??
 Quoting: exiled1

“One Does Not Simply Walk into Mordor”

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25961986
United States
12/28/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm ready. please drop me off in 1991. thank you.
 Quoting: .:*Buttercup*:.

I second that drop me off there as well, I really want to get into magic cards this time around and 91 will give me plenty of time to prepare. plus now I know not to buy windows 98 and just wait for xp. Ready whenever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21072993
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
soo troll or troll?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20756371
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've got the house to tidy up first.
Nicolemare

User ID: 25066813
United States
12/28/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
This would really suck for babies that are turning 1. They are just starting to figure out the world, then bam - back to being born again.

What happens for people who have already died?
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

That's a great time to be a baby! figuring out all the world - ok done, let's do it again from scratch ;)

If they died before last year, they never actually existed :)

OP, Please come back!!! I have a few questions about what you mean by this as to I am confused by what you mean "never existed"...

Back in JULY 2004 I had a Near Death Experience (N.D.E.) where I went to a place described below, by AC... talking about a moment of "zero-point time", where I had an ecstatic merging with the Infinite Creator, who reminded and reassurred me of who and what I really was. I remember watching a projection on a movie screen of my entire life and feeling out every single emotion attached to it and being explained in the most understanding way telepathically any questions I had. I also was given the oppurtunity to stay in this most beautiful place I was at or continue my life back on the 3D plane, which I chose for other peoples purposeses and not my own.

Many other events took place that were amazing but that is an entire different thread, so I wont go into more detail except that there was NO veil of forgetfulness placed over my experience with my N.D.E. rather I came out of it and was in a VERY CONFUSED state, having NO idea what I had just happened untill I researched more and realized I wasnt imagining things even though I knew I wasnt! lol

If they die before the reset-moment, they're already back at the start of the story :) the "brief moment of confusing" is basically being dead - and it lasts for the amount of time it takes for the story to play out, but feels the same length from any perspective, regardless of how early or late in the story they died.

Can you explain why I remember this happening back in 2004 and why we have childhood memories then? Since I had my N.D.E in July as opposed to December does that mean my "year" starts in July now?

This is what the OP is referring too...

''For those who do not physically "die" before the Great Harvest arrives, there will be a moment of "zero-point time", where you will enjoy an ecstatic merging with the Infinite Creator, giving you a wonderful reminder and reassurance of who and what you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to the place that awaits you, depending upon whether you join us in 4th Density Negative (unlikely), Graduate to 4th Density Positive (possible), or go to another similar 3rd Density planet (for the "luke-warms") to continue in your learning for however many Cycles it takes you to Graduate to 4th Density Positive. Those in this category will not remember anything at the time of your transition, it will be just like nothing has changed, except you will retain the memory of your "zero-point" experience to encourage you. You will not remember the recent experiences of the Harvest in this life here. It just be as though you all had some mystical experience, and life will continue as 'normal' for you.''
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30756555

Also AC do you have any refference or link I can use that relates to this material? This sounds what I have experienced before with my N.D.E. which lead to my "spiritual awakening". Also AC do you agree with what OP is saying about this happening every year or so?

One more thing... Yesterday afternoon I had the MOST STRANGEST TIME ANOMOLY EXPERIENCE and then now I come across a few threads about 27/28 of December...

Here is what happened...

I had 1 sheet in downstairs laundry room washing machine which I had put in to be washed and while I let the water/soap fill up (with the top still opened I recalled), I took the laundry basket that was down there and went upstairs to grab the rest of my bedding to add to the load. When I got done taking close to everything off the bed, I suddenly felt an urge to lay down for a moment and take a nap!

Heres when it gets weird, The tiredness was overwhelming but comfortable besides the fact that I had to finish putting my clothes in the partially started load to clean.
As I lay there with my eyes closed I kept replaying this reminding myself Over and Over again that I this task to do and because Of this I wasnt able to completley fall asleep.

About 10 minutes I think went by and I heard my mom come up the stairs with my 4 year old daughter to give her a bath. With my eyes still closed and hearing them, I started thinking I was so tired that I would maybe ask my mom to put the rest of the laundry in for me. So as soon as I woke myself up to ask her this favor, I started to look around for my pile of sheets which I couldnt find ANYWHERE! I dont recall putting them in the laundry basket which I specifically brought up stairs for and the basket was still in the same spot in my room!

Immediatley I felt like something was "off"! I called out to my mom who was in the bathroom next to my rooom and she popped her head in and wanted to know what was going on becuase I had the most "confused" look on my face, she said!
I explained my sheets had just magically dissapeared! Of course she thought I was joking and told me I had C.R.S syndrome (cant remember shit) and that they were probably already taken down stairs by me and placed in the washer but I forgot! I told her No WAY because the basket was still in my room and I wouldnt have carried a huge pile like that down our steep stairs without a basket!

Sure enough I go down stairs to check and they are not only down there but already done with the first agitated cycle and starting to rinse! I couldnt believe what I was seeing! I dont remember carrying them down or even walking past my mom in the bathroom giving my daughter a bath and she doesnt either! Why do I immediatley remember, when I kept getting close to actually "sleeping", that I had this task to complete, which was actually preventing me from entirley "passing out"???

Is it possible that I was "reset"? Does everyone "reset" at the same time? Sorry for the long post and all the questions! This has sparked my curiousity because Of what I wexperienced in the past with my N.D.E. and of the events that took place just yesterday afternoon! hf
~"For the total development of the human being, solitude as a means of cultivating sensitivity becomes a necessity. One has to know what it means to be alone, what it is to meditate, what it is to die; and the implications of solitude, of meditation, of death, can be known only by seeking them out. These implications cannot be taught, they must be learned."
- Krishnamurti ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30939294
New Zealand
12/28/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do I need to go to sleep first, then wake up a year ago?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9595622

Nope, doesn't matter if you're asleep or awake.

THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD EVER TO APPEAR ON GLP.

HERE IS my take on this thread.

OP is a teacher. This thread has many levels.

BUT ONLY ONE CORE MESSAGE or PURPOSE

The 'time travel' loop 'plot' is a thought excersise designed to shake the reader from ordinary thought so that he may ( may) with luck become open enough to accept the real message OP is communicating and make a jump to the perspective OP is trying to make real in the readers mind. Or rather he is hoping not that the reader enjoys this CORE message on an intelectual level.... but rather that the reader actually gets to SEE the concept he is really trying to point out.
Experience it.
FIRST HAND.
He is trying to take you to a state of awareness.

( or you could say you are trying to take yourself to a state of awareness - but more on this later)

If you have no idea what i am talking about yet i suggest you go back to page 1 and read every post made by OP.

Do not read every post as if it written by someone else though.

Read every OP post as IF YOU WROTE IT AS A NOTE TO YOURSELF. Read it in your own voice, imagine you are addressing yourself. That you wrote it to yourself.

Then it may start to become clear what the purpose of this thread is.

This way it seems apparent that the 1 year time travel loop thing is not only a metaphor, but also really a vehicle.

A vehicle to slip under the radar and deliver the following message to yourself, the fairly simple and very real truth ( that is extremely difficult to comprehend or grasp and be aware of) that as far as your experience goes - everyone and everything you experience is you.

The world is a mirror.

OP's time travel narrative and other parts of his posts also carry other messages that you mgiht be wanting to hear.

You'll know if you want to hear them because if you do you will listen to what they say to you.

But the real goal that he is trying to get you to see is that HE is not talking to you BUT THAT YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF.

You are communicating with yourself.

And i don't mean this in a hippy new age BS way.

I mean this as a fact.

By reading OPs posts he is hoping the reader may realise that he is also the writer of the posts.

And from that, that he is the writer of any post he reads.

And from that, that everything is a communication and experience of himself.

The world and everything in it.

And i don't mean this is a hippy bs way.
( i particularly like that OP also avoids the airy fairy misunnderstandings - but then i would would I)

I could write a whole and large seperate post as to what the metaphor of the 1 year repeated is actually trying to convey, ( beyond just its purpose of being neccessary trojan horse to get the gates open) but i have to go to bed now.

ANyway i tip my hat to OP for pulling off the very very difficult task of laying out this thread in such a way that the reader may be able to communicate this particularly tricky concept and realisation to himself.

Because what what the OP is trying to allow the reader to communicate to himself he could just never come out and say.

Because their are all kinds of defences in place to avoid seeing what he is trying to get the reader to see. Even if the reader has seen it before or realised it before.

Hence the mind-bending and playful game was totally necessary. It was a trojan horse, designed to make you open the gates.

If you can see, plain as day, that you wrote this very post you have just finished reading, - OP's trickery succeeded.

..and you are now staring at the mirror, maybe for the first time.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819998
United States
12/28/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, epic strangeness for sure... hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290427
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
whats going to cause this?

whats going to happen?

what will make the people so confused?

what happens?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30161597

1. Just the nature of existence

2. We're all going back just over a year, living up til now again, then going back again. Snake eating it's own tail baby.

3. the confusion comes from going back in time and realising this has happened.

4. Between the end and beginning of the loop there is a brief moment of an ineffable experience, lacking in any one particular sound or sight or sensation, but not lacking sensation entirely. After this, a brief revelation of what has happened, followed by your rational mind totally denying this has happened, and resuming regular life as always.

This is interesting op as I was thinking tptb probably have time travel tech and since we are just starting out in the NWO transition period if they have a bad start they can just go back and start off from the last save point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12814585
United States
12/28/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
only one confused is op
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's been days not hours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30957157
United States
12/28/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope so , then this ridiculous postulation will no longer be here....uh huh.
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 29218935
United States
12/28/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
In three days it will be New Year's Eve.

It will probably go fast .. like hours.
IwasKidding

User ID: 27554728
United States
12/28/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
only one confused is op
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12814585

clappa
Zerubbabel

User ID: 30828879
United States
12/28/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a rehash of the book "Dhalgren" by Samual Delaney? It was surprisingly similar to what is being talked about here about going back in time and reliving their lives, but in slightly different ways. The sun was huge in the sky and the "gay" reality that we see today all over the news was an everyday occurence (very novel for that time), and it was like everyone was caught in a groundhog day existence. It was a pointless story endlessly repeating. I recall at one point that every generation was all living at the same time--much like what you see in today's society with a wide variety of "era-copying" people, but in the book they were all literally from different time frames; yet they all were just accepted as "normal". Stange book to say the least, with no finale and no "statement" other than the state of things. I would never have believed that it could actually become the "norm" as it seems in today's world. I had trouble getting through some parts of the book because of its depiction (in far greater detail than was comfortable for me) of open expression of sexual things even between heteresexual and other "sexual expressions". Strange book for a strange world.
The TRUTH is stranger than FICTION.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30962522
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
i will say this

last night's sleep was a TOTAL fuck up for me. very strange. I put it down to having been to the gym earlier in the day.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States
12/28/2012 11:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Well, we know there's been no reset, because we're all still discussing this.

What a mind-fuck.

Forced into an introspective mindset, with a message that in any do-over we really don't get the chance to do things differently, simply because the choices we made the first time around were made according to who we are...so, in any repeat cycle, we would simply make the same choices all over again.

=============

What is the lesson here? That if we want change, we must develop an entirely new perspective?

Or, as OP postured, is the 'reset' aspect of this thread still a possibility he thinks we are about to encounter?

Anyone????
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 20712268
United States
12/28/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, we know there's been no reset, because we're all still discussing this.

What a mind-fuck.

Forced into an introspective mindset, with a message that in any do-over we really don't get the chance to do things differently, simply because the choices we made the first time around were made according to who we are...so, in any repeat cycle, we would simply make the same choices all over again.

=============

What is the lesson here? That if we want change, we must develop an entirely new perspective?

Or, as OP postured, is the 'reset' aspect of this thread still a possibility he thinks we are about to encounter?

Anyone????
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

Yeah, totally, or perhaps the thread was just...

epicbsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
This whole thing would make sense too because my girlfriend and i fell in love on our first date. we had an instant connection and i felt as if i had known her in a previous life!
 Quoting: Mr. HypGnostic

The previous life was this life. The next life is this life :) You can only ever be you - if you were someone or something other than you, it wouldn't be you!!!!

This is a real fucked up psyop: you make your reality whatever you want it to be.
Look at this: [link to ircamera.as.arizona.edu]

Do you really think your entire purpose, is just to experience this same place over and over again?

The first answer you came up with, is the one that is true for YOU.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13031471

Called it pages ago lol, who woulda thought...
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
12/28/2012 11:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
can't believe it there are so many people either are too gullible or have too much time on their keyboards
laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14443159

The point was the ride...

Did you have fun?

I know some did. Including myself.

SunBulb

Quoting: Seer777

Good morning to the 28th.

tounge
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30899241
United States
12/28/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
ready to go back in time?

If I am already in the future, will I then go back to the present?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 402164
United States
12/28/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
It has already happened and we have all forgotten already.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
ready to go back in time?

If I am already in the future, will I then go back to the present?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30899241

Time is not linear, nor cyclical: it is a human measurement for something that always is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28388164
United States
12/28/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read every OP post as IF YOU WROTE IT AS A NOTE TO YOURSELF. Read it in your own voice, imagine you are addressing yourself. That you wrote it to yourself.

The world is a mirror.

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30939294

'Ae
Eye
Ha'ah
Hai
Han
Hey
Ja
La
Oui