12/28/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Beatles
%Lennon%
 Quoting: Perseus7

_/ check

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28388164

If John Lennon had not decided to restart his public life after being a house husband during his young son's early life I believe he would still be alive.
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

User ID: 30718771
United States
12/28/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP : )

Hope you don't mind that I post this -

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14589973

well...thank you for the video- I got to see a lot of the Beatles- its interesting the lengths people will go through to splice bits and pieces of film clips to make an unbelievable lie seem like reality. I write poetry and fantasy and it was quite good....however, my original post was..." soooo...lets talk about the Beatles...the music wonders of the world!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1425346
United States
12/28/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

%Lennon%

_/ check

thank you for that beautiful video. John's song "IMAGINE"- was his own vision of the promise that Bible holds out of a paradise earth- an earth free of false religion, of greed, of hunger...he just didn't know it when he wrote it. but, "IMAGINE"....though, when Jehovah God resurrects him back to life on this earth, he will find his song is a reality. "FOR EVILDOERS THEMSELVES WILL BE CUT OFF, BUT THOSE HOPING IN JEHOVAH ARE THE ONES THAT WILL POSSESS THE EARTH.
BUT THE MEEK ONES THEMSELVES WILL POSSESS THE EARTH,
AND THEY WILL INDEED FIND THEIR EXQUISITE DELIGH IN THE ABUNDANCE OF PEACE"- Psalms 37:9, 11

[/I've thought and felt this way for a while but found it difficult to put into words. The Beatle's were sent at the time they came to help heighten
the DNA resonance of a generation. The JFK assassination had shocked
the country and the Beatles gave us their carefree spirits and searching souls for healing. I do not believe they were consciously aware of their purpose or destiny.
The negative side uses war and assassination to keep us in fear and hate so we are easily controlled and to prevent and delay the Holy Spirit from working in us, as a people. Remember, where two or more are gathered.....I could go on and on what I believe the HS has revealed to me about some of their music.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
12/28/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
SOOOOO...lets talk about The Beatles....who was your favorite? why? and which song made you most emotional/ spiritual/ or other emotion?????
 Quoting: CelestialMaiden

John Lennon: "Oh Yoko" and "Julia"
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
had a chance to meet john and turned it down

yeah

yeah, yeah
 Quoting: s.j 30976418

IMAGINE THAT ....crazy
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
SOOOOO...lets talk about The Beatles....who was your favorite? why? and which song made you most emotional/ spiritual/ or other emotion?????

John Lennon: "Oh Yoko" and "Julia"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6493463

Yoko got ALOT OF HEAT....He rose above and wrote beautiful songs about their love for each other- again, a courageous man
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
%Lennon%

_/ check

If John Lennon had not decided to restart his public life after being a house husband during his young son's early life I believe he would still be alive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28847935

Damned if we do, and damned if we don't- when he was out of the lime light, he was criticized, when he came back in the lime light- he was murdered
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
12/29/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the best one they did. Story on this one goes...
John was working on a song but didn't know how to finish it. Paul was also working on a song but didn't know what to do with it. George Martin (Producer) Thought, 'hey...let's fuse them together' Rest is history...

CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
GEORGE!!

Loved his spirit and heart the most.

colormusic
 Quoting: Sloane

the "quiet Beatle"- not to be underestimated!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
12/29/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
John was working on a song but didn't know how to finish it. Paul was also working on a song but didn't know what to do with it. George Martin (Producer) Thought, 'hey...let's fuse them together' Rest is history...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19980561

On a side note. This is a real good example of how different Paul & John were. Paul's music was always uplifting and bouncy. Johns was always kind of dark & thoughtful.
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

dasbier and hence, another song was born!!!!!
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

On a side note. This is a real good example of how different Paul & John were. Paul's music was always uplifting and bouncy. Johns was always kind of dark & thoughtful.

And it is the balance of the two that made the music great
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
12/29/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
John
George

Paul

Ringo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29943859
United States
12/29/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
William Campbell (a.k.a. 'Billy Shears') is my favorite. "All Together Now" changed my life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31066434
Australia
12/29/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
what's the big deal??

i farking hate the Beatles...biggest overrated band in history shitstream
Cryin Wont Help Ya

User ID: 18833395
United States
12/29/2012 04:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
John, of course.

Soma/Comatose

User ID: 997239
United States
12/29/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paul, without a doubt.

The music he did after the Beatles as Wings proved he was the best hit maker of the band. I loved his sense of humor in his music as well.

I grew weary of George's Karma songs. Yawn city.

John was cool but kinda ate up in the head, didn't know when to STFU.

Ringo is cool too in a funny little brother way.
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
Soma/Comatose

United States
12/29/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
what's the big deal??

i farking hate the Beatles...biggest overrated band in history shitstream
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31066434

Want overrated?

How about:

Britney Spears

Micheal Jackson

Madonna

Pearl Jam

Taylor Swift

Kanye West

Shall I go on?

Slap13
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

Soma/Comatose

United States
12/29/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18871678
United States
12/29/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9107938
United States
12/29/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I prefer the original Paul myself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25922866
Taiwan
12/29/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
They were all FAB towards the end, Lennons last LP struck me as out of step with what was current at the time and very old school.The Sex Pistols, The Damned, The Clash, Stray Cats . Harrison was the most talented apart from the rest McCartney was so Micheal Jackson i felt like talking to the toilet when someone played his shite.whatever
Maga

User ID: 31089062
United States
12/29/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I met Pete Best in 2007. Seems like a nice guy and I enjoyed his band's performance.

I was a huge Beatles fan in my teens and George was always my favorite, but John's Number 9 Dream is one of my favorite haunting melodies. George's sister used to live not far from me.

band
 Quoting: Maga

In that case you would've met my friend Chris who's us/was the lead singer with his band.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30947969

If he was with them in 2007 I did. I don't see anyone named Chris listed with the band, though. Does he go by a different name? I've got a picture I took of them somewhere.....
Maga

User ID: 31089062
United States
12/29/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do remember the lead singer as being kind of a tall guy and good vocalist. They performed songs from Hayman's Green, which has an early Beatles flavor to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1557620
United States
12/29/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really can't pick one or eliminate one.

George, I guess, because when they broke up it was his songs that most resonated with me, especially the ones he wrote for Ringo.

George.

Paul got too drippy
John got too serious and arty
 Quoting: Lada D

+1
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
John
George

Paul

Ringo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

ohyeah now THATS balance!
Norseman2083

User ID: 30532544
Norway
12/29/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

John Lennon was the poet and the one who dared to talk against the politicians. He pointed out what is wrong in this world. He was the artist who used his voice to speak something bigger than himself.

Paul McCartney was the musical genious artist Who sewed it all together.

George Harrison was the musician and the one who brought the spirituality and religion into the band.

Ringo Starr was the one who made the floor for those three to dance on. Without him The Beatles as we know it would never be.

I can't choose between them. They're all unique in different ways. What was so unique with them all is that they managed to work together as a team.

When it comes to songs it's impossible for me to choose one, but if someone put a gun to my head and said "pick one NOW"..... I'd probably say "Let it be"

Last Edited by Norse Viking on 12/29/2012 08:17 PM
RIP. Berserk
CelestialMaiden  (OP)

United States
12/29/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

John Lennon was the poet and the one who dared to talk against the politicians. He pointed out what is wrong in this world. He was the artist who used his voice to speak something bigger than himself.

Paul McCartney was the musical genious artist Who sewed it all together.

George Harrison was the musician and the one who brought the spirituality and religion into the band.

Ringo Starr was the one who made the floor for those three to dance on. Without him The Beatles as we know it would never be.

I can't choose between them. They're all unique in different ways. What was so unique with them all is that they managed to work together as a team.

When it comes to songs it's impossible for me to choose one, but if someone put a gun to my head and said "pick one NOW"..... I'd probably say "Let it be"

Quoting: Norseman2083

there are no wrong answers to this post....but I MUST SAY...your analysis was exceptionally accurate - and quite poetic to describe what made the fab four become "one"
Norseman2083

User ID: 30532544
Norway
12/30/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
"there are no wrong answers to this post....but I MUST SAY...your analysis was exceptionally accurate - and quite poetic to describe what made the fab four become "one""

Thank you!

It's my own words and analysis.

Last Edited by Norse Viking on 12/30/2012 10:03 PM
RIP. Berserk
Quiet Revolution
User ID: 30305908
Canada
12/30/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
My favorite Beatles songs were ghost written by Theo Adorno