Louisiana Bayou Corne Sinkhole Flyover

jj24seven

User ID: 30617504
United States
12/29/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Louisiana Bayou Corne Sinkhole Flyover
the salt domes that run under are like a bee honeycomb. the walls can fail if ruptured, salt melts leaving hallow caverns to cave in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30857551
Australia
12/29/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started a thread last night asking for some information about the Bayou Corne Sinkhole and the BP oil disaster because I wanted to do some research on the "connection".

My neighbor has been working off shore for about 35 years and he told me some stuff that blew my mind. I wanted to research some of these things on my own, thus last nights thread.

If what I was told is true....the entire gulf coast is at extreme risk.

These sinkholes are only getting started.
 Quoting: Razorbackkid

Why don't you share with us what your neighbor told you? Others can help you research also.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23172245

Like I said my neighbor works with an off shore company and has been employed with various companies for many, many years. I don't associate with him or his wife very often because he is not home very much.

However, I was working on one of my motorcycles a few days ago (I'm on vacation this week) and got my old 1977 Honda cb750k fired up and was riding it down the road. I ran out of gas because the carbs were leaking. Anyway, I was pushing it by his house and he saw me. He come out to offer a hand and we started bullshitting about bikes and such.

He helped me push the bike down the road about an 1/8 of a mile to my house.

We went out to my shed to get some gas and I brought out a couple beers. Well, a couple beers led to a case and before we knew it we ended up having my wife go to the store for more.

I don't know exactly when or where we started talking about shit being screwed up on earth but we did. I told him about this web site and some of the stuff I'd been reading.

I told I'd been interested in the Bayou Corne sinkhole and that is when he started talking.

He told me that he has become very aware of the situation because Bp screwed up. (I had thought the oil disaster was over, except for the clean up). He started telling me that the gulf of mexico is completely screwed. That there was only one way to "plug" that hole and even that might not work, because if it didn't work it would simply fuck things up worse.

He said he has heard talk of nukin' the hole to seal it off.

Of course I told him what I had heard about to hole been sealed off already, hell, I saw it on television like millions of other people.

That is when he told me about the second well site. The one they DID seal off. Not the first one. About ten miles away.

He told me that due to cost cuts and shareholder pressure that BP and some other company (can't remember the name) had to hit this hole hard, fast and come up with something called Louisiana Light or some such named oil. He said that months earlier this particular site had been very hard on the drillers and at one time it was left for dead. (I guess he was saying that it was just too freaking much trouble for the oil companies).

Anyway, the top heads got together and it was determined that the risk was worth the potential reward and before you know they are out there again, at the same hole. (or so he thought).

He was not there the day of the explosion. He seemed kind of upset that he was not there. But he told me that he knows that the explosion was because of methane and salt and because the sea floor was cracked. He said that it simply was a combination of everything that caused the explosion.

He said that what was tapped was not the Louisiana Light oil they hoped for but a more dense tar like aspault type oil. The kind you'd likely see around an under water valcano.

I ask him point blank how the hell this connects with the sinkhole at Bayou Corne. He told me that at least 100,000 gallons of oil was erupting through that hole in the gulf (the one not sealed) and it might take 20 years before it would stop. He said that 80% of this oil was beneath the salt layer in the gulf and that the more the oil comes out the lower these salt would fall. This salt bed (he says) reaches from southern Texas to the Florida panhandle and Louisiana was particularly in harms way.

He said that the water from the gulf was already eating up the salt domes and would do so from the bottom up.

The entire gulf coast is going to sink into the water. Sealing that big ass hole might prevent some damage but for many areas it is too late.

That is all I really know, he told me to do some research on it. And that is what I'm going to do.

What is the name of your thread?

Did you know the Bezerk thread is about just what you are talking about? We've been on this since the initial issue back in 2010.

Your neighbour is correct in a lot of things, especially the point about the sea floor and sub structures being toasted.. especially off Louisiana.

The Macondo site is a series of huge salt domes, and very deep water drill sites. You're miles down through the water alone, before you've even hit the bottom. The DWH site and localised wells ruptured the dome there, much as the dome at Assumption Parish is ruptured.

But put these structures in to perspective. Miles wide, miles deep, of salt, which in turn are connected to larger veins of rock salt formations.

The structure of the dome at Assumption has around (14) large storage reserves within it. Mostly petrochemical. On the surface, these sites are not that close together, so they seem a part, but they are all IN the same dome.

The (7) ruptures at the Macondo site are an on going event. The oil continues to flow. The media farce that was presented to the public was of only one well that they could cap. The others continue to flow, and be contained as a massive oil lake towards the centre of the GoM known as the GoM Gyre, as it is a point where quite a few currents intersect.

Interestingly, the newest and largest oil finds are at the 'Julia' site, and leases have been granted for bottom based rigs and pumping stations, rather than top surface rigs. Easier to pump oil already laying on the bottom?

:salt layers:

This pic shows a salt vein and many domes, from what we consider land, all the way to deep water. It is but one cross section of a larger 3D map. To put it in to perspective, here is a map showing rigs, drill sites, capped reserves and abandoned drill sites. Some deep, some shallow, some connected to the mainland via. pipelines.

:platforms:

Around (28,000) of them, and only (6,500) of them monitored.

So, against the advice of the Russians, who prior to the DWH disaster, had their own deep oil drilling disaster, which took two years to stop, and included mini nukes as part of the process, BP and partners did it. Matt Simmons knew it was all a farce and was killed for expressing his views on the MSM about it. The Russian disaster was on land. Not miles deep beneath the waves.

This fact has allowed a certain measure of cover up to occur, with millions of gallons of corexit being sprayed on surface, but more importantly, below the surface, to contain the oil lake. Out a site, out a mind.

Until methane began bubbling up in the bayous....

The immense pressure, and heat has begun melting layers of methylhydrates, the white blobs you saw in the DWH videos, the icey stuff forming on the BOP etc. This exists in deep layers beneath the sea floor, frozen, in a similar fashion to the salt layers and domes.

Heat, fractured salt layers and other substrates, water ingress from tidal action, pressurised salt water, melting methylhydrates, and a host of man-made actions such as deep drilling, man made reserves, fracking and the like have created cracks and pathways that melted methylhydrates (methanes) and oils can travel through, further weakening weakened stratas.

The result is that 2 years down the track, 210 miles from the initial event horizon, methan has begun bubbling up in Bayou Corne.

It's what was dreaded two years ago, if action was not taken.

It will be an on going process too. Further in land, when aquifers create easy pathways for oil and gasses to travel along, and underground rivers, including the mighty Missi' join in the process, soil erosion will start to occur.

Plenty of 'seers' like Edgar Cayce, and Gordon Michael Scallion predicted that the Great Lakes would one day link up with the Gulf of Mexico.

Now we know how and why. Sloooooww doom.

But that's just one direction. The other direction will take the issue of soil liquefaction to Mexico, and through Baha, creating islands, and a split United States. The resultant current will drastically effect world weather patterns.

The effects of the oil, the heat, the changing GoM conditions have already begun changing weather in the region. At one point the conveyor actually stopped briefly.

So, I hope you can see some simple connections, just with the salt structures being weakened by water ingress. Pokin all them holes in the ground may not have been such a great idea. In land, fracking all those areas in to super fracked regions may also bite the folks who did it on the behind, allowing easy access for oil, gas and water ingress to the point the land will collapse and become a sea way.

I will try to find you a good cross section of the Napolion dome, which points out just how tiny this 'massive' sink hole is, in relation to the dome structure. Its a pin prick.

In a morbid kind of way, I'm glad there is some interest in this subject again, it's gonna be a biggie for you folks in the US in the comming decade.

**EDIT - should also add, that in a few of the official press releases given by the state and local officials, oil that began to show up in the sink hole was sampled. Low and behold!! - it matched that of the DWH spill. The spin they put on this amazing revelation? Of all places.... the oil that washed up on the Loui beaches that was cleaned up, was placed in a temporary structure within the Napolion dome until such time it could be cleaned and reprocessed.

Sure.

How about the oil from the Macondo site is now percolating up at Assumption.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30617504
United States
12/29/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The information above is eye opening! And yes I agree with all that's written including the oil footprints from DWH at the sinkhole. Thank you for showing all the detailed info!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22022484
United States
12/29/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You to everyone that shared information about this topic ! My best wishes go out to the people that are in harms way !!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a new video that was uploaded today about this thread.
Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
12/29/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
So...the BP oil disaster is still on going? Tale of two wells? Somebody tell me the truth please.

^^^ this is the thread I started.

Last Edited by Razorbackkid on 12/29/2012 04:13 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
So...the BP oil disaster is still on going? Tale of two wells? Somebody tell me the truth please.

^^^ this is the thread I started.

All the threads about this topic are important IMO. This information needs to stay in the spotlight for all to learn from ! I bumped your thread by the way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31097067
Australia
12/29/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you google 'tectonic banana' you'll come across a site which is uncontactable except for a few insiders

I've been watching Tectonic Banana for years. It's a brain-breaker, no doubt about it. But years ago, the same site posted stuff it stopped posting several incarnations ago, including stamped and dated documents emanating from the Australian government testifying to its funding of geological research and seeming employment of the owner of the tectonic banana site

The owner of the tectonic banana site was employed by an Australian university research dept. apparently. And they, assisted by Russian research, discovered stuff so alarming, so lucrative, so secret -- that funding for the research was halted prematurely and all tracks of same have been pretty much erased from the net

Since that time, the owner of the tectonic banana site has been posting some information, but not enough to provide most average readers with the full story

Most of the time he hints at the full truth, but his obsession appears to be rage aimed at first-tier governments and their duping of the entire world re: the 'oil story'. He claims (and I suspect there's considerable truth to it) that there have already been several attempts on his life during the past ten years or so - also that other scientists have already been murdered and their research etc. scrubbed from the net

I wish he'd get over himself and just post the truth in language the average reader can understand, but I've been waiting a long time and still don't fully understand it

Basically, he says the planet is not as we've been taught to regard it. For example, plate tectonics --he says it's a deliberately misleading, bullshit theory to keep us ignorant and unaware of what's really going on. As example of claimed bullshit, he points to Gibralter and Panama -- still where they've always been, despite so-called moving/shifting plates

Next, there are visible indicators of rich oil-deposits, he claims. He names these 'enigmas' and claims they are always roughly triangular in shape and have ridges backing them. He provides illustrations of these

He claims the immensely deep Gulf well was drilled right into one of the largest and deepest of these and that it was deliberate and unimaginably catastropic

His site is all over the place but to be suspected is that he knows what he's talking about, having pioneered research which discovered these anomolies. And he's as keen as most of us to remain alive, hence the crazy presentation. To be suspected also is that he might be hoping that by not revealing everything in full and clearly, he still has a chance of recouping money promised him for his co-operation

For those with an interest in the alarming and reckless pillaging of the planet and also an interest in reckless oil-drilling, etc. his site is worth a look, imo

And those who do manage to extricate comprehensible info --- please be sure to post it for the rest of us

[link to tectonicbanana.org]

[link to tectonicbanana.org] (this one has quite a lot of info on the 'disintegrating planet' model and how to spot the oil deposits stripped of 'official' info

Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
12/29/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the links.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you google 'tectonic banana' you'll come across a site which is uncontactable except for a few insiders

I've been watching Tectonic Banana for years. It's a brain-breaker, no doubt about it. But years ago, the same site posted stuff it stopped posting several incarnations ago, including stamped and dated documents emanating from the Australian government testifying to its funding of geological research and seeming employment of the owner of the tectonic banana site

The owner of the tectonic banana site was employed by an Australian university research dept. apparently. And they, assisted by Russian research, discovered stuff so alarming, so lucrative, so secret -- that funding for the research was halted prematurely and all tracks of same have been pretty much erased from the net

Since that time, the owner of the tectonic banana site has been posting some information, but not enough to provide most average readers with the full story

Most of the time he hints at the full truth, but his obsession appears to be rage aimed at first-tier governments and their duping of the entire world re: the 'oil story'. He claims (and I suspect there's considerable truth to it) that there have already been several attempts on his life during the past ten years or so - also that other scientists have already been murdered and their research etc. scrubbed from the net

I wish he'd get over himself and just post the truth in language the average reader can understand, but I've been waiting a long time and still don't fully understand it

Basically, he says the planet is not as we've been taught to regard it. For example, plate tectonics --he says it's a deliberately misleading, bullshit theory to keep us ignorant and unaware of what's really going on. As example of claimed bullshit, he points to Gibralter and Panama -- still where they've always been, despite so-called moving/shifting plates

Next, there are visible indicators of rich oil-deposits, he claims. He names these 'enigmas' and claims they are always roughly triangular in shape and have ridges backing them. He provides illustrations of these

He claims the immensely deep Gulf well was drilled right into one of the largest and deepest of these and that it was deliberate and unimaginably catastropic

His site is all over the place but to be suspected is that he knows what he's talking about, having pioneered research which discovered these anomolies. And he's as keen as most of us to remain alive, hence the crazy presentation. To be suspected also is that he might be hoping that by not revealing everything in full and clearly, he still has a chance of recouping money promised him for his co-operation

For those with an interest in the alarming and reckless pillaging of the planet and also an interest in reckless oil-drilling, etc. his site is worth a look, imo

And those who do manage to extricate comprehensible info --- please be sure to post it for the rest of us

[link to tectonicbanana.org] (this one has quite a lot of info on the 'disintegrating planet' model and how to spot the oil deposits stripped of 'official' info

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31097067

lol Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30857551
Australia
12/31/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31097067

Thanks. Never seen this before, and I have done the rounds. Just goes to show you never stop learning or finding new perspectives. Really appreciate this link.
Marsute

User ID: 14904696
United States
12/31/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
~Marsute~
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/14/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32181016
United States
01/14/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was just thinking today how this hasn't been on the front page for quite a while and what the news was from down there. Honestly, asking the FED for help is a double edged sword. I understand they want monetary aid and/or some media exposure to the matter at hand, but I feel like the state would do more to protect individual citizens interest than the Federal Gov, who I think would be more interested in protecting corporate interests.

Anyhow, thread got a bump for today.

Do you have any other news that you find pertinent?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271534
United States
01/14/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was just thinking today how this hasn't been on the front page for quite a while and what the news was from down there. Honestly, asking the FED for help is a double edged sword. I understand they want monetary aid and/or some media exposure to the matter at hand, but I feel like the state would do more to protect individual citizens interest than the Federal Gov, who I think would be more interested in protecting corporate interests.

Anyhow, thread got a bump for today.

Do you have any other news that you find pertinent?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32181016

the superbowl in NO is coming up...which could be another double edged sword- hopefully, it only might draw some extra attention peripherally to the sinkhole, but there is some ideas/chatter out there that they want a huge event false flag, and how that might relate to the sinkhole and new madrid.

...not to derail this at all...the basic concerns are still the same...I just hope we get past February with no major further problems...hopefully, invalidating the possible Remote viewed coastal event in the process...we have to make it too June at least to invalidate that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/15/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/21/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post