Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4449580
Canada
12/28/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Chakra system, awakened and flawed... Part I
The Chakra system, awakened and flawed

In the following, I will give my best shot at describing our energy system (energy fields/chakras), both the blueprint of it, how it essential was meant to be, and how it unfolds in this imbalanced world…
Also I will give my ponderings on how to unlock the gateways to go from the controlled system, to the free-flowing existence, so that our true nature is honored…

I am well aware that these subjects may be hard to understand, so please feel free to ask questions or to give your input on how you perceive matters…
That way, by sharing heart to heart, exchanging our true opinions we inspire from eachother and that way we grow…

OK to the subject… (and remember all of it is my ponderings, so please as always resonate for your own truth)
Firstly, what is energy?
There is One Life, One Source connecting us all…
It is hard really to describe this with words, but it is like a unity that goes beyond any point of reference you would think of, it is nor the inner side nor the outer side, not light nor darkness, just kinda hold everything and is still nothing, like the void, the emptiness or the uncreated…
The void holds the potential for the spirit, spark/seed of life to be manifested, and the nature of the spirit will always be connected to this void, being free and loving…
Loving understood in that way, that it knows the interconnectedness of All, through its Source in emptiness, that All is indeed different faces of the One, which again is out of the Emptiness…

Then there is the Mother of Divine Source, which hold the inner side of creation, the potential for any idea to manifest you may say… The light within the Darkness
Mother is like the bridge between the Void and the Creation/Father…

And then there are the Father of Divine Source, which is the Source of all manifested, and here the term ‘energy’ begins…
The prime energy, Prime Creator/Father is One energy, and the many forms and qualities unfolding are reflections of this One True Source…
These qualities are manifested in countless ways, all mirrored into eachother and into the Father, back into the Mother and the Void, so that all manifested holds a balance between the inner and the outer side, and holds the harmony of the One Love, flowing freely of the void, the silence before any sound…

So energy is like the manifesting appearance of that One Life flowing from and through all and nothing, directly referring to the Father of Creation, our Prime Creator, One Source…
This also refers to the outwards appearance of the Tree of Life…
As above so below are mentioned many times, and that refers to the fact that this Tree of Life, or way of the energy to unfold, mirror itself, in the Universe, in collective fields, planets, humans, animals and so on…
The Tree of Life holds the potential to be awakened fully to a awareness which integrates all balances, between inner and outer, spirit/void and matter, feminine and masculine and so on…
In the midst of this, where all the opposites meet, dwells the soul and the heart, the soul which is the communicator and holder of remembrance of experience and qualities…
The perception of moving in a room of time and space unfolds through the soul…

For the next thread I’ll go to look at how this energy unfolds in the human bodily systems…
If you have any ponderings or subjects you’d like to debate on this please come with your input, as sometimes questions strikes just the right chord for us all to deepen our love and insight…

Remember you are loved and love
rose
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30618800
Canada
12/28/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Chakra system, awakened and flawed... Part I
I think that I have grasped the fundamental concept of what you are saying up to now. We'll see when I have thought about it more, if I understand all of the implications.
red_heart Meget kaerlighed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30618800
Canada
12/28/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking. bump Knus. rose
Ministar

User ID: 16227053
Netherlands
12/28/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear 141, you know I realy love your beautiful posts and your loving heart. But concerning chakra (body) I have negative feelings/experience.. do you think the chakras are natural? I am curious what you know about the chakra (body). hf
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
12/28/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are no coincidences. Just a few minutes ago I was looking up chakra's on line. Foe the last month or so I have had tremendous turmoil w/in my 2nd chakra. It has been twisting and turning and causing me a great deal of discomfort to the point of being immobilized. I don't know what to do. I don't really have any spiritual practices that I do on a regular basis.

It feels like energy is starting to move there but it is stuck. I would appreciate any advice you could give me.hf
duncog2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30970093
United States
12/28/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can I clear my navel chakra.

I have a peculiar numbing/tingling sensation going on a little under my right ribcage when I lean over while sitting.

Any tips to clean up the navel chakra?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking. bump Knus. rose
 Quoting: Penultimate

Masser af kærlighed til dig
Yeah I got abducted by Elle, but we decided to stay on Earth

red_heart
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear 141, you know I realy love your beautiful posts and your loving heart. But concerning chakra (body) I have negative feelings/experience.. do you think the chakras are natural? I am curious what you know about the chakra (body). hf
 Quoting: Ministar

Hi my loved friend
Yes, the chakras being like carriers of divine energy, have been tampered a lot in this reality, to keep us dumbed down and controlled, trapped in negativity and hopelessness...

That's why, as I see it, it is so important for us to claim or energy-centers back, and expose the game that is being played...
To align with that true essence of the One Life flowing through us all, and manifest it from our spirit, through our spul, and out from our dynamic energy-centers in this reality...

Will touch deeper into that in next thread

Lots of love to you
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are no coincidences. Just a few minutes ago I was looking up chakra's on line. Foe the last month or so I have had tremendous turmoil w/in my 2nd chakra. It has been twisting and turning and causing me a great deal of discomfort to the point of being immobilized. I don't know what to do. I don't really have any spiritual practices that I do on a regular basis.

It feels like energy is starting to move there but it is stuck. I would appreciate any advice you could give me.hf
 Quoting: duncog2012

Happy you found something of use here, I'll touch deeper into the chakra system, both as it works in the flawed reality as it is now and how we can align ourselves with our own essence of truth...
There is a lot of BS and traps regarding the Chakrasystem, so please practice to resonate at the deepest level within yourself (to these of my writings as well), so that it gets real for you, out of what makes sense for you, inside out...

Perhaps you can use this meditation, to break free of programming and imbalances:
Thread: A meditation to set yourself free

And if you are open to it, and it feels right allow me to send you some healing...

Lots of love to you
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have a peculiar numbing/tingling sensation going on a little under my right ribcage when I lean over while sitting.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30970093

As I see it, the naval chakra has really been used big time, to control, to impose fear and imbalaning into our sexuality...

When you mention that point, under your right ribcage, I got to think of the liver-stream, which is a horizontal energyflow, which are connected to the diaphragm, the big muscle separating the heart and the lungs from the abdominal organs...
This muscle/energy-field plays an important role in awaking from the ego-centered consciousness to the heart balanced awareness, that help us to gain a deeper balance for in our reality...
So perhaps it could be a valuable exercise to connect with that stream of energy flowing horizontal in that area, and dissolve any barriers...
Just remember to ask the deepest of your essence for guidance...

Perhaps this thread could help dissolve some blockages:

And also if it feels right, I'd be happy to send some healing

Lots of love to you
just be love in truth...
Elle
User ID: 1347905
Canada
12/28/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for you and your intriguing mind.

Oxx
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for you and your intriguing mind.

Oxx
 Quoting: Elle 1347905

Mmmmmmmmmm
Love you my heart <3

Oxx
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
chakrasystem

This is the drawing for next chapter, made it at computer, but hope it works anyhow

Will go to explaining it now

<3

Last Edited by 141 on 12/28/2012 08:12 PM
just be love in truth...
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
12/28/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread OP
Amy
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread OP
 Quoting: Amy_A

Thanks my sweet friend, am writing on the follow up thread, please ask questions if you have any, or feel welcome to share your insights...

Lots of love to you
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome, thank you for the reply op :)

I'll be giving my naval/solar plexus area some attention while meditating.

Whatever this tingling feeling is, doesn't feel serious, but it truly does feel like an energy blockage from my naval to my heart chakra. It's more towards the center of my right ribcage, not under it.

Can't wait for part 2

hf

Thanks again!
SuperManny

User ID: 28757336
United States
12/28/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30970093

If it's a physical tingling it might just be something purely physical... altho a blockage can manifest as physical symptoms.

So if your solar plexus chakra does have a blockage it would likely show up in your life as dis/empowerment. Physical symptoms may show up as stomach or digestive problems.

To clear it, stay away from unbalanced power issues; i.e. abusive power, S&M, victim consciousness, etc. Ask for the sacred Violet Flame to cleanse and purify it. Use your clear focused intent, along with imagination and visualization.
The greatest gift you can give anyone is the example of your own life working. -Orin
141  (OP)

Canada
12/28/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Chakra system, awakened and flawed... Part II
just be love in truth...
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
12/29/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Happy you found something of use here, I'll touch deeper into the chakra system, both as it works in the flawed reality as it is now and how we can align ourselves with our own essence of truth...
There is a lot of BS and traps regarding the Chakrasystem, so please practice to resonate at the deepest level within yourself (to these of my writings as well), so that it gets real for you, out of what makes sense for you, inside out...

Perhaps you can use this meditation, to break free of programming and imbalances:

And if you are open to it, and it feels right allow me to send you some healing...

Lots of love to you
 Quoting: 141

Any type of help would be greatly appreciated. To me it feels like some old emotions are trap within mt second chakra and are trying to resolve themselves. Does that make ant sense?hf
duncog2012
141  (OP)

Canada
12/29/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lots of love to you

Any type of help would be greatly appreciated. To me it feels like some old emotions are trap within mt second chakra and are trying to resolve themselves. Does that make ant sense?hf

My sweetheart (Elle) and I will send you some prayer and healing right away :o)

Elle senses that there is some kind of blockage between the heart and the throat, like a black circle of some sort, which looks like unresolved issues...
If we are to discuss this any deeper, it would be better to use email, considering your privacy... But only if it feels right...

Lots of love
just be love in truth...
Nobody Special 4 Now

User ID: 72743627
Argentina
08/07/2016 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later
Nobody Special
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61708832
United States
08/07/2016 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beats the Shitty poetry you constantly post at least....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72730910
Spain
08/07/2016 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 61708832

Beats your negativity too but beats in such a loving way.......hurts when you fight it doesn't it?

Give it up!

Love
141  (OP)

User ID: 73574262
Canada
02/04/2017 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later
 Quoting: Nobody Special 4 Now

rose
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Canada
02/04/2017 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

The poetry goes deeper because it speaks to awaken the heart, this is more for bridging heart and mind.
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Canada
02/04/2017 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Beats your negativity too but beats in such a loving way.......hurts when you fight it doesn't it?

Give it up!

Love
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72730910

Love
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47206857
Canada
02/04/2017 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love is correct!! Coming from the Father of lights and through His only begotten Son Yeshua, in which He is well pleased! You have to become fools in order to gain wisdom. Humble thy self, repent and know He loves you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47206857
Canada
02/04/2017 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Give it up!

Love
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72730910

Love

I like your signature, just be love in truth! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70334001
United States
02/04/2017 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't let the negative people get you down dear Lars. Thanks for the lovely thread. I am probably blocked in all of them. Meditation is hard for me unless I am way out in nature where it is quiet.

Hugs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61303962
Germany
02/04/2017 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
op u are so handsome

GLP