Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,331 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 457,209
Pageviews Today: 740,218Threads Today: 253Posts Today: 3,943
09:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The NOBODY phenomena. What do you think?

Enjoy Candy!
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2209098
Latvia
12/28/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The NOBODY phenomena. What do you think?
THE NOBODY phenomena - I have thought about the power of this concept. Being a power used for good. But there is so much pressure on individuals to corrupt it and turn it into a mental mastrubatorium.
One ring to rule them all. LOL grinning
They also wished to use it for a greater good, but it's power was too great for any man to bear.
Is it just my lack of faith in this 'empowering plan'?
Or is this idea something that is harmful, useless?

Last Edited by Enjoy Candy! on 12/28/2012 05:21 PM
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The NOBODY phenomena. What do you think?
I have a thread regarding this phenomena of injecting the idea about 'specialness' in to the society with mediastoned:
Thread: The injected idea.
And how an accelerated form of this phenomena has affected society I live instoned:
Thread: Pirated entertainment. NWO ideology nuke!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23018191
United States
12/28/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23018191

WTF was that o_O ?
I did understand what he meant, but... that was crazy.
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing gets a thread going like the pity of seeing a miserable OP bumping he's own thread. grinning
bump
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing gets a thread going like the pity of seeing a miserable OP bumping he's own thread. grinning
bump
 Quoting: Enjoy Candy!

ohyeah
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23018191

Reminds about the scene from ''Eyes eide shut'' with the illuminati ritual.
pi

User ID: 30946295
Canada
12/28/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hehehe... ever noticed the title of this site?

;)
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

;)
 Quoting: pi

I am glad that from time to time someone reminds me that this site is just a tool as well and I am being exposed to some more brainwashing. But right now I feel I have to use it for an my own advantage.
We'll see how this turns out. :)
pi

Canada
12/28/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

;)

I am glad that from time to time someone reminds me that this site is just a tool as well and I am being exposed to some more brainwashing. But right now I feel I have to use it for an my own advantage.

Mmmm... now yer gettin it... hf peace
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

;)

ohyeahpeace
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
12/28/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The NOBODY is you - it is everyone's conscience.
— read for knowledge, not answers.
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: amachiavellian

Of course, most of us understand this. But most can't stay vigilant for long and use this idea to fuel their fantasies which are based on ill cravings for power and status. Or that is what I am leaning to think.
From the other hand it might be empowering for those that have given up or lost hope.
I would very much like to hear opinions on this matter. That is the purpose of this thread.
pi

Canada
12/28/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course, most of us understand this. But most can't stay vigilant for long and use this idea to fuel their fantasies which are based on ill cravings for power and status. Or that is what I am leaning to think.
From the other hand it might be empowering for those that have given up or lost hope.
I would very much like to hear opinions on this matter. That is the purpose of this thread.

To go full out here,

It is only the ones with the Divine Knowledge that it is supposed to support.

It is otherwise an extremely vicious memetic engine. It is a "balloon ego" detector, really.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036319
Australia
12/28/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

;)

ohyeah
Dark Stranger, Sir AC
User ID: 3003754
United States
12/28/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
If everything is brainwashing then what is real? what is not brainwashing?IYO?

But in my opinion:
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

To go full out here,

It is otherwise an extremely vicious memetic engine. It is a "balloon ego" detector, really.

I see.
But it isn't very useful for the ones with knowledge either, right? More like a pleasantry.
pi

Canada
12/28/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

To go full out here,

I see.
But it isn't very useful for the ones with knowledge either, right? More like a pleasantry.

Well for them it'll boost confidence so that they will be spurred into imparting information to the internet.

It also is a warning to those who would pretend. Here be dragons... the web of the mind is a terrible trap to be mired in.
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If everything is brainwashing then what is real? what is not brainwashing?IYO?

But in my opinion:
 Quoting: Dark Stranger, Sir AC 3003754

What I am trying to get over to you is brainwashing as well. Only the agenda differs. I fight for the opposite spectrum of ideas that the mass media and the powers that be are pushing. I find it to be my cause.

When you meditate and silence your mind, hold no thoughts, no opinions, there is only your breath and you feel like you are just the airflow incapable of thought - that is real, that is when there is no brainwashing. Then even I lose my agenda and there is no cause, there is only peace.
Then you return to world. I would find it very surprising for someone who has experienced to not question the current order of the world and mass consciousness.
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

To go full out here,

I see.

Well for them it'll boost confidence so that they will be spurred into imparting information to the internet.

It also is a warning to those who would pretend. Here be dragons... the web of the mind is a terrible trap to be mired in.

They should learn to use their knowledge to a greater extent then, so they would not have to rely on such wicked impulses to boost their confidence and inspire. It is a slippery slope.
pi

Canada
12/28/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well the thing is, that the ones with the Divine Knowledge are better equipped to rule than our current public offices. They are also better equipped for scientific and psychological advisory. But they have grown up being told that they are just "wrong" about everything, cause it turns out truth and authority make nervous bedfellows.

And make no mistake, any information of this level will READILY render authoritative counter-arguments invalid. Authorities that we have today HIDE behind authority... the idea with Divine Knowledge is that truth should never be hidden from anyone. If we could only open up a fair discussion, the Divine Knowledge proves infallible.

And if an idea on GLP is "catchy" enough, it'll surely bleed over into "real life".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
12/28/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

To go full out here,

clappa
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well the thing is, that the ones with the Divine Knowledge are better equipped to rule than our current public offices. They are also better equipped for scientific and psychological advisory. But they have grown up being told that they are just "wrong" about everything, cause it turns out truth and authority make nervous bedfellows.

And make no mistake, any information of this level will READILY render authoritative counter-arguments invalid. Authorities that we have today HIDE behind authority... the idea with Divine Knowledge is that truth should never be hidden from anyone. If we could only open up a fair discussion, the Divine Knowledge proves infallible.

And if an idea on GLP is "catchy" enough, it'll surely bleed over into "real life".

I do not agree with this idea as I already once was corrupted by it.
My experience is not universal. Nor do I think I am beyond corruptible. So I will not touch that shait, but wish the rest of you - good luck! hf

The idea doesn't even have to be catchy. It just has to be popular, people have to exposed to it more, come in contact with it. The 'infection' rate could be slow, but once you reach the critical mass... The quality of it doesn't even matter that much, just the airtime. At least that is what I am counting on with these threads. lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31046252
United States
12/28/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
And make no mistake, any information of this level will READILY render authoritative counter-arguments invalid. Authorities that we have today HIDE behind authority...

If you are able to hide "yourself" behind your "authority", you likely truly possess neither.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28185728
United States
12/28/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is working on me.

Since the day I thought... "Wait a minute, maybe this nobody business is about me", I have carried a heightened sense of responsibility and purpose. My life is quite literally resurrecting from the ashes and right mindedness has returned.

I doubt I am the nobody but living with the notion that I could be has brought s healing and productive creative purpose to things I used to have disdain for.

In the best world, there are millions of people just like me, thinking the same things, and working to improve themselves in the chance that they might one day be graced with such a wonderful position of opportunity to heal the masses.

In the worst world, I am a megalomaniac and the only other people who are experiencing this like me are other megalomaniacs who are no different than the current megalomaniacs who inhabit the offices of power and influence that have brought the world to the fucked up place we see it today.

Keep talking about this Nobody, its kinda cool.

rant
pi

Canada
12/28/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm? Exactly which aspect was the "corrupting" influence?
Dark Stranger, Sir AC
User ID: 3003754
United States
12/28/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is working on me.

Since the day I thought... "Wait a minute, maybe this nobody business is about me", I have carried a heightened sense of responsibility and purpose. My life is quite literally resurrecting from the ashes and right mindedness has returned.

I doubt I am the nobody but living with the notion that I could be has brought s healing and productive creative purpose to things I used to have disdain for.

In the best world, there are millions of people just like me, thinking the same things, and working to improve themselves in the chance that they might one day be graced with such a wonderful position of opportunity to heal the masses.

In the worst world, I am a megalomaniac and the only other people who are experiencing this like me are other megalomaniacs who are no different than the current megalomaniacs who inhabit the offices of power and influence that have brought the world to the fucked up place we see it today.

rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28185728

scratchinghmm

ouncsam

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7882171
United States
12/28/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is working on me.

rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28185728

scratchinghmm

ouncsam

clappa
 Quoting: Dark Stranger, Sir AC 3003754

Jump up a few levels:

[link to www.fatimamovement.com]
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I realized that I am the nobody and that I have a mission, a purpose to share what I know. That my views are the truth and that those that don't follow them must be convinced, that they must join me as they are suffering otherwise and I am their savior.
I felt egocentric, I felt full of ambition and narcissistic.

Only thing that has changed is that I do not feel superior to anyone, nor do I think I know 'the better way'. I try to be humble and occupy myself with art and actions so that there is no room in my mind for unnecessary thoughts, ill thought, egocentric thoughts. I try to think less.
There are people who just shine this aura of positiveness. One of them completely changed my life and he did not have to say much, it was more his presence, his purity and humbleness that inspired me. I do consider him to be my mentor.
I believe that you generate inner light by becoming purer in thought and action. Then you just live your life and shine. The people around you will gaze in your warmth and without talking about anything they will light up just from one spark of your radiance and carry some of your light further, fueling it to burn even stronger.
Everyone is like a torch that just has to be lit. And I do not think it is possible like this, with threads and throwing ideas around. But it might do something, I do not know, I am experimenting and after a while I will find out if this was the right choice and maybe learn something from this experience that will help my development.

Fall in love with doing not the result and your spark will slowly turn into wildfire engulfing the world. Maybe not in your lifetime, but the nobody idea made me think about MY lifetime, that I will get to see the results and taste the fruits. It made me think about me, when actually what you need is to not think at all.
pi

Canada
12/28/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I realized that I am the nobody and that I have a mission, a purpose to share what I know. That my views are the truth and that those that don't follow them must be convinced, that they must join me as they are suffering otherwise and I am their savior.
I felt egocentric, I felt full of ambition and narcissistic.

Only thing that has changed is that I do not feel superior to anyone, nor do I think I know 'the better way'. I try to be humble and occupy myself with art and actions so that there is no room in my mind for unnecessary thoughts, ill thought, egocentric thoughts. I try to think less.
There are people who just shine this aura of positiveness. One of them completely changed my life and he did not have to say much, it was more his presence, his purity and humbleness that inspired me. I do consider him to be my mentor.
I believe that you generate inner light by becoming purer in thought and action. Then you just live your life and shine. The people around you will gaze in your warmth and without talking about anything they will light up just from one spark of your radiance and carry some of your light further, fueling it to burn even stronger.
Everyone is like a torch that just has to be lit. And I do not think it is possible like this, with threads and throwing ideas around. But it might do something, I do not know, I am experimenting and after a while I will find out if this was the right choice and maybe learn something from this experience that will help my development.

Fall in love with doing not the result and your spark will slowly turn into wildfire engulfing the world. Maybe not in your lifetime, but the nobody idea made me think about MY lifetime, that I will get to see the results and taste the fruits. It made me think about me, when actually what you need is to not think at all.

:)

You do need to think a little bit...

and intuition does not equal a shortcut in thought...

peace hf
thedude2888

User ID: 27819190
United States
12/28/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, we do not fill your typical jobs, but right now at the time of the apocalypse we can see that new powerful minds have emerged which know secrets to happiness the general population rejects and is steered away from.

the result of the balance of this program would disturb the current market enslavement trends and so the Illuminati wish to keep the tree of knowledge a secret.

some climb and eventually find that it is best to fly up into Heaven.

The nobody was the continuation of the wave known as nothingness. Its largest point of documentation given Human research on the matter was done in the late 1800s until now. Most information is too clouded, and the line of information to perceive is not bound in any one book but many which flow together absurdly.

There is an opportunity, that the potential energy is here and has not yet been destroyed.

If someone with power can plug them into the system general tendencies may shift.

Last Edited by thedude2888 on 12/28/2012 09:39 PM
I have imaginary friends.

GLP