Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,565 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,264,885
Pageviews Today: 2,479,762Threads Today: 959Posts Today: 19,597
11:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The NOBODY phenomena. What do you think?

Dark Stranger, Sir AC
User ID: 3003754
United States
12/28/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The NOBODY phenomena. What do you think?

Jump up a few levels:

[link to www.fatimamovement.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7882171

I see your leves and raise you

skull_fing

all i see that site doing is telling. not explaining. . .

i don't like that.

just: This is This.

lol

Funny.

and sad.

Yeah, stopped in 2009 is why there have been ritualistic murders all year...

okay...

granny
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

User ID: 2209098
Latvia
12/28/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is working on me.

Since the day I thought... "Wait a minute, maybe this nobody business is about me", I have carried a heightened sense of responsibility and purpose. My life is quite literally resurrecting from the ashes and right mindedness has returned.

I doubt I am the nobody but living with the notion that I could be has brought s healing and productive creative purpose to things I used to have disdain for.

In the best world, there are millions of people just like me, thinking the same things, and working to improve themselves in the chance that they might one day be graced with such a wonderful position of opportunity to heal the masses.

In the worst world, I am a megalomaniac and the only other people who are experiencing this like me are other megalomaniacs who are no different than the current megalomaniacs who inhabit the offices of power and influence that have brought the world to the fucked up place we see it today.

Keep talking about this Nobody, its kinda cool.

rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28185728

I do acknowledge this positive effect the idea has on some. It must feel like you have been thrown a safety ring while you were drowning. But learn to swim and there will be no need for it!
You are on a great and epic path, keep walking tall. hf
Your post made me happier. :)
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm? Exactly which aspect was the "corrupting" influence?
 Quoting: pi

I realized that I am the nobody and that I have a mission, a purpose to share what I know. That my views are the truth and that those that don't follow them must be convinced, that they must join me as they are suffering otherwise and I am their savior.
I felt egocentric, I felt full of ambition and narcissistic.

Only thing that has changed is that I do not feel superior to anyone, nor do I think I know 'the better way'. I try to be humble and occupy myself with art and actions so that there is no room in my mind for unnecessary thoughts, ill thought, egocentric thoughts. I try to think less.
There are people who just shine this aura of positiveness. One of them completely changed my life and he did not have to say much, it was more his presence, his purity and humbleness that inspired me. I do consider him to be my mentor.
I believe that you generate inner light by becoming purer in thought and action. Then you just live your life and shine. The people around you will gaze in your warmth and without talking about anything they will light up just from one spark of your radiance and carry some of your light further, fueling it to burn even stronger.
Everyone is like a torch that just has to be lit. And I do not think it is possible like this, with threads and throwing ideas around. But it might do something, I do not know, I am experimenting and after a while I will find out if this was the right choice and maybe learn something from this experience that will help my development.

Fall in love with doing not the result and your spark will slowly turn into wildfire engulfing the world. Maybe not in your lifetime, but the nobody idea made me think about MY lifetime, that I will get to see the results and taste the fruits. It made me think about me, when actually what you need is to not think at all.
 Quoting: Enjoy Candy!

:)

You do need to think a little bit...

and intuition does not equal a shortcut in thought...

peace hf
 Quoting: pi

One day I felt a little bit envious about Chinese and their language. I realized that with only 3 symbols, 3 sounds they can express a complex concept fully and be understood. While the translation to English was a long, crippled, hard to interpret sentence.
I thought to myself ''wow, so they can think faster as they can define and comprehend complex ideas and concepts faster, with less effort and time invested in writing, thinking and formulating than the rest of the world that would struggle a lot longer to accomplish the same thing.''
For example:

學而時習之,不&#201​34;悅乎?
Xue er shi xi zhi, bu yi yue hu?
"To learn and to practise what is learned time and again is pleasure, is it not?"

You see how the English version is longer? And it could have been interpreted in many, many ways.
Then I realized that even the Chinese language is very slow compared to the communication with the use of music theory, music. This might be fully comprehensible to someone who is very involved with music and studying it for some time. But anyone will agree that only the first few notes can set a tone, give you a certain feeling or inspire you to a certain action, mind set. Not to mention the complexity of the idea and impact of the whole piece altogether.
As I am studying music and other languages, it becomes more clear that music is just another language.
the speed at which great musician can think in this language is just mind blowing. Literally - it would probably blow up an untrained mind if forced in there. It is an insanely fast and fluent way of comprehending and expressing ideas, emotions. doesn't help to give instructions on how to hammer in a nail, but very fast still.
So this got me thinking.... that thinking in concepts and using words to define them is just so slow and limited.
Imagine that all your thoughts, ideas, concepts are pieces of a colorful rope neatly sorted, put in boxes and stored on an endless shelf. Not to mention the time you spent cutting up the string, but the time spent on sorting and storing - wow, what an effort. Then to formulate something more complex you have to spend even more time to stitch the rope back together just so you could look at it and judge the outcome.
When we meditate we do not completely lose our thought, they just flow freely like the uncut colorful rope. You just let it slip through you hands and you take in what you have seen. It is not cut up in words, sentences, concepts or ideas. I know people have the ability to communicate without words, by holding the same rope when it flows through their hands. I have experienced this a few time very clearly.
This might have been used in the past or be used in future, or neither. But this way exists. Therefore I try to spend as much time in a half-meditative state with this free flow of thoughts, uncut rope. Oh, the wonders and ideas that is has brought me.
Sorry for the long post, I only wanted to say this as I have not met many people that would listen to this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
12/28/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you're an idiot for perpetuating it and another lie.

Good job...
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, we do not fill your typical jobs, but right now at the time of the apocalypse we can see that new powerful minds have emerged which know secrets to happiness the general population rejects and is steered away from.

the result of the balance of this program would disturb the current market enslavement trends and so the Illuminati wish to keep the tree of knowledge a secret.

some climb and eventually find that it is best to fly up into Heaven.

The nobody was the continuation of the wave known as nothingness. Its largest point of documentation given Human research on the matter was done in the late 1800s until now. Most information is too clouded, and the line of information to perceive is not bound in any one book but many which flow together absurdly.

There is an opportunity, that the potential energy is here and has not yet been destroyed.

If someone with power can plug them into the system general tendencies may shift.
 Quoting: thedude2888

I understand.
There is a thing I have learned - when you have to fight, bring with you only your fists, as anything else might be used against you.
This nobody impulse resembles a weapon from our enemies arsenal and yet we yield it. Somehow I do not trust our ability to handle this weapon and this seems a very fragile plan that can easily be turned against us.
Do not arm your enemy, especially with a weapon that he is very handy with. lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30786416
United States
12/28/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
this

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you're an idiot for perpetuating it and another lie.

Good job...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

I probably am and idiot. And there is no bigger idiot than me. Nor there is a lesser one. hf
Some might have actually started to question the whole concept, while some are more convinced by it than ever.
We do not ever fully comprehend the impact of our actions.
It was not my intention. I was just seeking an opinion in this matter ,as I was leaning toward the skepticism of the whole idea, still am, but wasn't too sure.
I actually got hear some very positive and fresh ways to think about this. So I think I will just stop right here and not judge the whole concept at all. Just will look at what happens and then learn from the effects of it.
peace
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
12/28/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30786416

I checked it out, but I am not quite sure what I am to get out of this thread? I seam to missing information to put the puzzle together. Can you please provide a short explanation?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75872650
Brazil
10/18/2020 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP